Pineapple Rings

Story Info
Party for girlfriend has an unusual dessert.
4k words
4.03
26.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I owe Maryanne a birthday wish. She wants to have a party with her two close friends and not have to do anything. We don't have a lot of money, so I say I'll organize it all and be the chief cook, waiter and bottle washer. All she needs to do is be there and relax.

Dinner would be me making hamburgers – a meat patty, slices of beetroot, grilled pineapple rings, lettuce, a slice of cheese, fried egg – a traditional Australian hamburger. We also made some desserts – small meringues, semifredo and berries in yoghurt.

Maryanne (MA) wants her music playing – we have similar taste in music, so happy with that. Midnight Oil, Cold Chisel, Australian Crawl, Mental As Anything – Australian bands

It is a hot day in summer Canberra. The cicadas humming, the air is dry. A classic summer's day. I've organised a small party with two of MA's closest friends to celebrate her birthday. Vicki and Julie were due to arrive shortly.

MA is my girlfriend – she's medium height, piercing eyes, long light brown hair and big boobs. She is adventurous and likes to get up to mischief. Her boobs are fantastic – quite perky despite their size – much more than a handful.

As the time for her friends to arrive gets close, MA tells me to put on my sarong and no shirt. She wants to see me bare chested and to show me off to her friends what a great catch I am. I put on my sarong, which goes down to my ankles.. She likes me to wear it when we around the pool – it adds to the relaxed atmosphere.

Vicki arrives first, bang on time. MA warned me when I first met her that she always came on time to everything. Apparently she'd been known to drive around the block a few times so she wasn't early to a party.

She is wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I can see the outline of her black bikini through the t-shirt. She gives me a kiss on the cheek as she breezes into the house, calling out for MA.

Five minutes go by and I can hear MA and Vicki chattering away. MA shouts out for me to put on the music. Going though our CDs, I find the right album and put it on, to a loud "Thank you" from by the pool.

A few minutes later, Julie turns up parking her bike next to Vicki's car. Her Ducati 916 looks spectacular, as does Julie. Coming to the front door, she hands me a bottle of wine, strips off her bike riding gear to the by-the-pool gear she is wearing underneath and heads out to the pool.

I'm ferrying drinks and food out to the girls. They are chatting furiously and don't notice me other than to take food and drinks from the tray I am carrying. They are having a great time – perhaps drinking too fast, but then again, no one is leaving tonight.

I'm in the kitchen and MA comes out and gives me a cuddle and slips her hand on to my arse. She asks "What's this?"

I reply " My arse – you've felt it a million times before"

'Yes" she replies," But you are wearing your cossies – when did you start wearing any cossies under your sarong?"

I reply that I thought her friends might appreciate me having nothing between me and them but a thin cotton sarong. MA takes a step back and tells me to take them off, and to hitch my sarong up so it is above knee height.

Surprised I do so and MA sweeps up my cossies and heads outside – all I can hear is some whooping and hollering.

It's a little while before I head back out – I'm busy getting the food and drinks ready, preparing everything so it is perfect for MA.

I head outside with my arms laden with food for the girls – it's 5.30pm and they need some food. Too busy chatting to notice, but time is getting on. The heat of the day stays, so I am keeping up the flow of drinks. I set the food down and MA calls me over and loudly tells me that she loves me and thanks me for organizing the party. Her friends holler in appreciation.

I go over to MA to give her a kiss and she surprises me by slipping her hand up under my sarong and squeezing my balls before dragging her nails down my inner thigh. Instant hard on!!

MA then asks me to put on different music. I stood up, hoping that my hard cock pushing isn't too obvious as it tries to push through the material of my sarong. I was hoping to get inside without too much embarrassment. I don't think I succeeded as the girls all gave me a rousing cheer, lots of wolf-whistles and calls of "Show us ya cock!!"

Very much red-faced, I stayed inside for a while, getting more food organized as well as waiting for my cock to go soft. I didn't want another episode like that!

MA comes in after me and tells me that I should relax and just go with whatever happens – everything is good. And that I need to get the pineapple rings out of the fridge so they get to room temperature. I take them out of the fridge and head back to the pool.

Vicki asks me to rub some aloe vera on her as she is a bit sunburnt. She rolls over onto her stomach and undoes her top. "Come on Charlie, rub the aloe on me – I feel like I'm burning up" I start at her shoulders, which are pretty red from sunburn, and move down her back. As a bonus I give her a bit of a massage, kneading her muscles as I rub in the aloe. She responds by gently moaning with pleasure, telling me that that feels fantastic. It's not long before I'm at the top of the cossie bottoms, so I stop. She looks round at me and says that her legs need to be done as well. "Hmmmm" I think, " this is a bit unusual – I wonder if I should." I look to MA and she nods, letting me know to keep going. Dribbling some aloe on her upper thigh, I start to rub the lotion into her skin. Then Vicki parts her legs a bit, so I have a clear view of her arse. I drag my eyes away and keep rubbing the lotion in. She responds by lifting her arse as I move my hands up her thigh. I think she is willing me to touch her. I move down to her calves, and finish.

She looks round and tells me that that was fantastic.

Then she rolls over and takes of her top. Oh my god – what fantastic boobs. "Well, it's time to rub that lotion on my front – I got burnt all over, can't you see?"

"Ummmm, you can do your front can't you?" I stammer. Vicki looks at me as if I'm a half wit. "If I wanted to do it myself, I would. I'm tired of doing thing by myself, so I want you to help me" she says and winks at me. I look over to MA and she nods her approval.

I put a puddle of lotion on Vicki's flat belly and start to rub it into her skin. I stay well away from her cossie bottoms, which seem to have somehow got a little lower, judging by the tan line now showing (and some pubes also showing). I also stay away from her magnificent breasts – I rub on the side of the chest, above her breasts – everywhere but her boobs.

"Charlie, please rub in the aloe all over me" she chides me. "I'm sunburnt and that aloe is making me feel sooooo much cooler." Again, I look over to MA and she nods, so I start rubbing; no, stroking, the aloe on her breasts. I can feel her hard nipple and hear her sharp intake of breath as my hands move over her. I then move to her belly and the parts I missed before. Going closer to the top of her bikini bottoms, I hear her breathing hard again, my hands moving over her, so close to her fanny.

Then I stop, stand up and start to move away. "Whaaaaat???" cries Vicki, "that was sooo good. Why did you stop?"

I didn't want to tell her that I wanted to feel her slip my finger into her and make her cum. That wouldn't have gone down well with MA, I'm sure. I shouldn't have given that any thought as I now had a hard on. Bugger!

As I now had an erection, I jumped straight into the pool to cool down. After a short time, that tactic worked. Hard-on gone. But, I now had a new problem. Old, white sarongs are pretty much see-through when wet...

After about 5 minutes in the pool, MA asked me to get dinner underway. "We don't want to get too pissed and crash out early. We girls have some plans for tonight you know. Please get dinner going." she asked.

Now I had a dilemma – I could see that my meat and veg were showing, even with the sarong on. My towel was across the other side of the pool and as MA had talked to me about getting dinner ready, the others were looking at me. I went across the pool so I was as close to my towel as I could be and quickly hoisted myself out of the pool and went the five steps to my towel. Much to my embarrassment, all I could hear was the three women calling out to me to drop the sarong and "show us ya nuts!!" I quickly wrapped my towel around me and started off to the kitchen. MA called me to her, asking for a kiss. Now I was decent, I went over and bent over to give her a kiss. She wrapped her arms around me, holding me tightly, her tongue exploring my mouth; our tongues dancing.

I felt her grip tighten around my shoulders, thinking that she was really enjoying our kiss, even though we were in front of her friends. Then I felt my towel and sarong being pulled off me. I tried to straighten up and grab my towel, but MA held me close to her – I was helpless as my towel and sarong were ripped off me. I heard a cheer and immediately MA released me. I stood up and there I was – no clothes on, my towel and sarong now floating in the pool – and I was very much the centre of attention of the three women.

All I heard was Julie saying to MA "Now I know why you walk bow legged – I'd want to spread myself around that package all day every day!!" And then all I heard was hysterical laughter from the three women.

With as much dignity as I could muster (ie, bugger all), I walked inside. I went to the bedroom to get some clothes on and before I got there, MA was beside me. She looked up at me and told me that that was the best thing she'd seen in years – tears of laughter were streaming down her face.

Then she asked me not to put clothes on – the girls had seen you without any kit on and they obviously liked what they saw and that she was happy that her friends get a good look at me. "And it is my birthday, so I should get my birthday wish" she purred at me.

It took me about 10 seconds to agree – I mean it wasn't every day that I was a naked chef. MA asked me to wait about 30 seconds before coming out. She dashed outside and talked in a quiet voice to Julie and Vicki. I waited the 30 seconds and walked out after picking up some barbeque utensils from the kitchen. When I went out into the pool area, all I heard was hooting and hollering and "Now the party can start!" I think that was MA, or maybe Julie shouting that out.

I walked purposefully to the bbq to get it ready. I made a bit of a mistake by bending over to see if the grill was alight, which only make one of the girls wolf whistle at me, followed by hysterical laughter. Nice one – make a bloke feel insecure!!

I made the hamburgers and the girls ate them with relish. I asked MA when they wanted dessert. There was lots of dessert in the kitchen – all I had to do was bring it out. When I went to get the food (and I was more relaxed about being nude with the girls – seeing Vicki's tits seemed normal by now), there was another plate of pineapple rings that weren't there before. As I love pineapple, I was very happy and took it out to the pool-side table.

Once I'd put it on the table, the three looked at each other and MA nodded. She turned to me and asked me to lie on the table – a big, solid wooden affair. "Errr, what do you mean, MA?" I asked.

"Remember how you always say you want to please me and ask me what to do to please me? Well, I've thought of something and I want to share it with Vicki and Julie. So, can you please go and lie on the table?" My head was now spinning, but I do want to please MA, so I go and lie on the table.

A tea towel is then placed on my face so I can't see anything. All I hear is giggling.

Then I feel things being put on me – on my chest, stomach and thighs.

The tea towel is taken off and I look around – now the three girls are naked. Of course I've seen MA naked and Vicki was topless for most of the afternoon. Julie has a spectacular body – small boobs, perfect shape. I look down her body – her flat stomach and hairy fanny, to her muscular legs. Oh my – truly spectacular!

MA then tells me that I am the dessert plate. They'd seen blokes taking shots off a naked girl on a bar, so eating dessert off me seemed like a good idea. I was warned that I wasn't allowed to touch any of the diners, or suffer the consequences, which would not be fun.

MA then came over and picked up a meringue off my belly. Her hair tickled me and she bobbed down and stood up. Vicki was next, licking some yoghurt and berries off my nipples. She seemed to linger longer than necessary, her tongue swirling around my nipple. Julie was next – she chose some strawberries on my upper thigh. She placed her hand on my thigh, right next to my cock. Than she slowly lowered her face to the strawberry, looking at my eyes, her hands either side of my cock. I felt her tongue lick me as she took the strawberry in her mouth. As she stood up, her fingers grazed my cock.

MA was next and ate more food off me; now rather hurriedly. Vicki and Julie did likewise.

MA then announced that now was the time. Julie bought over the pineapple rings and placed them on the table next to me. I started to sit up and was pushed down by Julie. She told me that the final dessert had arrived. I told her that I love pineapple and wanted to have some. They all laughed and MA asked me to lie down and stay still. A tea towel was again put over my face.

I could hear some muttering and then I felt a hand on my cock and a warm mouth around my flaccid cock. It wasn't flaccid for long – someone's tongue was willing my cock to get hard. And the fingers playing with my balls and touching my anus were helping me get to full hardness.

Suddenly the mouth was no longer around my cock, but the fingers were still squeezing my balls. And another hand was raking its nails along my thigh.

"OK, that's enough" I heard MA say. "We don't him to blow early."

Then I felt something being placed on my cock. The tea towel was taken off my face and I saw MA looking down at me. Her hands were on my shoulders, but fingers were stroking my balls. I looked down to see Julie feeling me. Involuntarily I lifted my hips to meet her scratching me. "Look out girls, he wants it bad!!" she giggled.

As I looked down, I then noticed pineapple rings around my cock. I looked quizzically at MA. "You are dessert, darling. We are going to eat the pineapple rings off the stick. Vicki, you're up first"

And with that, Vicki came over, bobbed down and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around my cock, she then grabbed my balls and pulled them, causing a bit of pain. She then stopped licking me and took one of the pineapple rings from my cock. She stood up, feeding herself the pineapple looking lustfully at my cock. "Wish I could have drained that thing!" she said half out loud.

MA then announces that Julie is up next. She does the same as Vicki, taking the tip of my cock in her mouth. Then she suddenly stops; which is probably a good thing as I could feel my cum building up in my balls. Julie says that she needs to approach the whole thing from a different angle. She moves around to my head and climbs onto the table. She then straddles me and proceeds to go back to licking my cock and nibbling at the pineapple. All I can see is a close-up of hew fanny hovering just above my face. And I can't do anything with it!! I'm not allowed to touch!! Oh the agony. All I can do is breath deeply to inhale her scent, and to also try to control my increasingly full balls of cum.

Julie then stops lowers her cunt onto my face and then climbs off me. She then put her face next to mine, finishing her pineapple ring. She then whispered into my ear that I smell fantastic – like her fingers do after she's made herself cum.

Then MA comes over, looks down at me and tells me to hold on – this is going to be fun. She licks my cock and then takes my balls in her mouth – sucking on them letting her tongue work on them.

I'm now relaxed about cumming – I want to cum with MA. She releases my balls and goes to my cock. Feeling her mouth around my cock, I lift my hips to meet her mouth. And that is met with a sharp bite – "Don't move." she tells me, "You are to lie there and take it."

And with that she goes back down on me. And the teas towel is back over my face.

I can feel MA's mouth on my cock, her fingers on my balls. Then I feel a mouth on my nipple, alternately licking and nipping me. Quite exquisite. And then my other nipple is being treated the same way.

MA takes her mouth off my cock, still firmly holding my balls, when she tells the others that I am about to blow – she can tell I'm about ready.

"About ready??? Do you think??" I say in my mind. "I've been holding back cumming having been licked, stroked and nibbled for the past five minutes."

And with that, I feel some small things being put on my belly. The tea towel is taken off me and I see some of the desserts on my belly. "Oh no, they are going to stop and eat some more dessert off me. I don't think I can take this – my balls are full and I'm ready to burst"

MA then starts to stoke me quickly, telling me to cum; to show Vicki and Julie that it was true how hard I cum and that I spray cum up onto my face.

I felt my balls contract and the wondrous feeling of an intense orgasm. My cum sprayed right up on to my face and beyond. I left a semen trail on my belly and chest – coating the desserts on me. Panting, I relaxed – feeling MA trying to squeeze as much cum out of me as possible.

Then she stopped – my cock was flaccid again, the girls were laughing and high giving.

"OK ladies, it's dessert time – this time with cream." I hear MA say. "Choose your dessert and go get it, no hands allowed." I see Julie and Vicki both lick a piece of dessert off me; telling me how delicious I am and chiding MA for not letting them have me earlier.

Then MA says she needs to do a bit of a clean up. There is one pineapple ring still around my cock. MA takes it off my cock and starts to wipe it through the cum puddles, licking off my cum and then dipping into another bit of cum. This time she gives a bit to Julie who eats my cum pineapple. And then to Vicki. With half the ring left, MA wipes more cum onto it and holds it over my mouth.

"Oooh, he's not going to eat his own cum is he? Julie squeals. "I've never been able to get a boy to do that for me."

"Just you watch – he loves it." MA replies.

And with that I open my mouth and MA feeds me the cum-covered pineapple. It tastes delicious and I want more.

"You've been a good boy, so you can have the rest" MA tells me. "Open wide." I open my mouth and MA puts the remaining pineapple in my mouth. "Delicious!" I tell the girls.

MA tells me to get up as dinner is now over. As I stand up, some cum starts to run down my chest. Julie quickly gets a slice of bread and mops it up and pops it in her mouth. Looking at me, she smirks and says that that is the best sandwich, ever.

I dive into the pool to wash the cum and dessert off me. As I get out of the pool, the girls are looking at me and thank me for the best birthday party ever.

"What's next?" I ask. "Another round of drinks?"

When I come back out from the kitchen, it's obvious the girls have been plotting.

MA says, "Charlie, that was fantastic; I haven't had such a good time for years, and to share it with Vic and Julie was just brilliant. It's Julie's birthday in a few weeks and we though we need to throw her a good birthday bash, and we'll have it here."

"Sure thing," I say, "I'll get some more pineapple rings."

Julie pipes up, "No pineapple rings for my party. We've been talking about how many different shades of lipstick we have, so we are going to colour your pole with rings of lipstick"

With that, MA comes over to me, whispers in my ear that she wants to practice on me in the next two weeks, grabs my flaccid cock and starts stroking me and tells me that the day is going to finish with her riding me here by the pool.

12