Pining Away

Story Info
Morning wood turns into much more!
1.5k words
3.6
13.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the readers: If you are a female writer, I'd like to hear your follow up to these two stories.


"Now what," she asked with anticipation evident in her voice. I just looked up at her with pine needles tickling my ear. Ticklish as it was, the needles had a neutral effect on me because of who was trapping my cock in her nether regions. I looked up at her grinning down at me. As quick as she moved, I wondered what else she was capable of.

"Well, I could put you against a tree and fuck you in arse," I said with as straight a face as I could muster. It was hard to do so really, with a half naked woman on me, my shrinking member still inside of her, but causing some sort of friction on its way out.

"Convince me that it will be somehow better than plopping down on you and letting you squirt me on the inside and maybe we'll try it," she said with an equally straight face. Meanwhile, she began to ride my cock which stopped shrinking immediately and began to grow again. "How many times can you go before you wear out," she asked with the traces of a grin playing around her eyes.

"I can go approximately 5 times, but it is based on how much water I drank beforehand and what rate of time the shots are spaced in," I replied with a now hard cock. Her tight pussy had a way of changing my ideas about that tree. True, there were plenty to pick from, but right now she had me in a win-win situation where it didn't matter if I had her against a tree or not. Ground or tree, she wanted more of my cum. Who was I to withhold it from her? Then an idea began to form and I began to look around.

Finally almost directly above me, I saw what I was looking for and pointed upwards. Her gaze (with revolving hips) followed my index finger and she found herself looking at a pair of branches on the lower part of a pine tree. The pair of branches made a "V" that if she sat on it, I could have my way with her while she sat. Only difference between her sucking me off and me eating her out is that I would be standing. There was only one problem: she wouldn't get off of me!!

I tired of pointing upward and motioned her to lean forward. As she did, I reached under her Steelers shirt and found a mound of flesh. Pulling her right breast out of the bra, used my thumb and index finger to find her already erect nipple. I began to rub and roll it back and forth, alternating with trying to "push" the nub into her breast. When I reached forward to get her left breast as well, she nearly tore the shirt off trying to help me.

At the sight of her white breast and pink nipples, I almost lost my composure to give her an early cum shot, but pulled back on the "reins". But they weren't going to hover in front of me for nothing! Pulling gently on both nipples, I managed to get her to lean forward a bit more. Leaning down, I kissed my way from her neck to a nipple. First I kissed it lightly, lips brushing over the top of her cleavage. Come to think of it, I liked it better with her mammaries just hanging there like ripe melons waiting to be eaten.

I extended my tongue and caught her left nipple. Then, I French-kissed it and pulled as much of it as I could into my mouth. That brought a moan from inside of her that did not form words. While sucking and slurping on that nipple, I reached down between us and took some of the combined juices to rub it on her right nipple. After it was fully coated, I released the one from my mouth and switched places.

Whatever it was that she had eaten, it made her nipple taste good and I moaned with pleasure. I was about to kiss her neck again, when she suddenly pushed me down. I opened my mouth to say something when her mouth dropped on my left man nipple. Giving it a slight nip with her teeth, she did the same as I did as she tried to get as much of my flesh into her as possible. Now it was my turn to writhe as her pussy rode on my cock and her mouth ate my nipple. A fire was burning in my chest and it was on its way down to my crotch. She latched onto my right nipple and I squirmed anew.

I felt myself losing control and I wanted her to know it. Tapping her head and getting her attention, I said huskily, "Give me a kiss already!" Her head lowered to my nipple and with her tongue dragging along, she moved up my chest, over my collarbone, around my Adam's apple, up my neck, over my chin and I sucked her into my mouth. No sooner had my tongue touched hers, a convulsion hit me and I exploded inside her again. She knew how to get me as her muscles milked my cock for round after round.

Barely managing to get her hot-n-heavy kiss off my mouth, I planted my ear right under her mouth and hoarsely whispered, "Eat it!" Eat it she did as her tongue sucked my lobe into her mouth. My hands roved up and down her back, grabbing at her white ass cheeks and massaging her shoulder blades.

Then a cell phone rang and she stopped. Lurching off of my head, chest, and finally crotch, she stumbled over to her pants and pulled a silver object out. "Crap," she hissed under her breath. "I have to answer this one," she said. Though the air wasn't cool, my nipples, ear, and cock felt cool. She grinned as she watched my nipples turn to pebbles and my cock shrink like a detonated tower. She turned to concentrate on the call and I stealthily got up. As she bent to retrieve a pad of paper out of a pants pocket and a pen, my half-shrunken cock entered her from behind.

Her hand clapped over her mouth to stifle a shriek as the phone tumbled to the pine floor. As she bent to retrieve the phone, I slid out of her pussy and my "lubricated" and now stiff cock slid into her ass. If her pussy was a manageable tightness, her ass was tight yet oh so hot. Somehow with me sliding in and out with a slow pace, she managed to keep her control as she wrote down a message on the pad of paper. She finished the message and then slapped the phone shut and dropped it once again for good.

She tried to turn, but I stayed behind her. She slowly stood up, but that was with a very erect cock in her ass and the combination set off combinations of nerve stimulation so that she had her g-spot ground on by a cock not in the pussy. A feral growl came from her. That was all I needed and I began to ram into her with a fury. After three hip revolutions, she gave up trying to stand up straight. On her way back to the leaned-over position, my cock again ground against her g-spot and she nearly lost her footing.

I reached around front and began twiddling on her clitoris hood. Now, I could feel her thighs shaking as she struggled to remain standing. I simply kept hammering her from behind. Then she did collapse to her knees. My cock was pulled out and she arched her back at the feeling. I told her to lay her head on the ground and elevate her ass as much as possible.

As soon as she had assumed the position, I parted her cheeks and shoved my cock home again. Once deep inside, I resumed my punishing blows as the sound of skin-on-skin similar to clapping hands could be heard. It had been a while since I'd done this, but time wasn't lost on the memory of my hips moving just so.

"Can anybody hear us," I heard her moan.

I slowed my rhythm a bit and replied, "The only thing (slam) that I (slam) give a fuck (slam) about (slam), is (slam) your (slam) ASS (slam, slam slam)!" And with that I resumed my pace to the sound of her laughter.

I felt her muscles in her ass trying to tighten around my cock. For a moment, I allowed her to. It made my thrusting harder, but I retaliated by sliding my fingers up and down between her labia lips. Five seconds of this caused her to lose the concentration and her muscles loosened up. But all of this excercise was making me winded and try as I might, I couldn't keep the pace. Besides, I was about ready to cum again.

Slowing the pace, I began to go for the deeper thrusts and with each one, she moaned. If her moaning didn't trip my breakers, I wasn't sure what it was. Either way, I lost it after three deep thrusts and I buried myself in her ass before exploding with three medium-sized shots.

(To Be Continued--by the female--if she can)