Pink Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy continues to play with his new babygirl.
3.5k words
4.15
54.9k
20

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master and Pink were definitely quieter. I knew I needed to check on them. I also needed to prepare my space in the bedroom for the night. And I needed to change my clothes and get my collar and leash.

I grabbed a fresh juice box and two bottles of water and headed for the bedroom.

I stood in the doorway for a moment. They had moved to the bed. Pink was lying on top of Master, straddling his face. His hands were resting on her thighs, clearly pulling her further open and down to his face. She was wiggling and her moans were muffled by his hard dick, which he had shoved down her throat. I could tell by the wetness pooled at the base of Master's dick that she worked his dick into her throat well. I knew, all too well, just how much super slippery slobber was created when you properly deep throated Master's dick. And Pink was clearly doing a good job.

They didn't notice me at all this time. I approached the bed and placed the waters on the table. I put the straw in the juice box and sat it down next to the waters.

At this point Master ran his hand down Pink's body and grabbed her head. My knees buckled. I knew what was coming. He pushed her head down and lifted his hips, shoving his dick deep into her throat, cutting off her air. Her body trembled and her hips rocked hard against his face.

"Cum!" His command was muffled but she responded and I watched as Pink's pussy soaked Master's face.

Breathless, she lifted her head for a second, "Thank you Daddy."

"Good girl."

Master continued his assault on Pink's pussy with his tongue, now also sliding a finger into her tight little asshole.

I could have stood there forever but there was work to be done.

I picked the empty juice box off the floor and was dropping it into the garbage when I heard Master cumming. I stopped to listen. I could tell by his moans that Pink had a tight grip on his dick and he was cumming hard. I couldn't stop the pang of jealousy. Making Master cum like that was heaven to me.

I could hear them talking quietly together as I opened the closet to pull out my bed for the night. It was a fluffy big round floor pillow, like a really plush dog bed. It was pink and white. I also had a pillow and a cozy blanket just for occasions like these. I also had a giant stuffed bear but I left him in the closet. Since I wasn't babygirl I wasn't sure if Master would let me have something to cuddle with.

As I dragged my bed out into the bedroom, Master was leading Pink into the bathroom by her hand. Even though they passed right by me, it was like I wasn't even there.

I heard him turning on the shower and knew it was my chance to get caught up. Clearly the plans to be on the couch were delayed but that didn't change my timeline.

I quickly dressed in a short dress with nothing underneath. I pulled my collar, a simple metal chain, out of my nightstand and put it on. I hooked my leash to it, it was also a simple chain. I let it fall and hang, enjoying the weight of it pulling on my collar, the cold metal against my skin.

Master and Pink were talking and laughing in the shower.

A cum soaked towel was laying on Master's pillow. I snatched it up as well as the one that clearly caught Pink's slobber. Master's work clothes were in a heap on the floor. I grabbed them up as well and dropped everything in the hamper.

I remade the bed and put more towels on the night stand. I heard the shower stop. They were kissing and talking softly.

I started to head to the kitchen when I heard Master, "whore!"

I ran into the bathroom, "yes Master?"

Pink was wrapped up in the robe. Master's arm was around her, her face nuzzled against his neck. Master's robe was open slightly and she had one arm wrapped around his waist and the other hand was resting right in the middle of his chest. God I loved him and wished that I was her. Her eyes were closed and she just looked so content and relaxed. I knew how that felt and I couldn't wait until I was in that place again.

"My precious Pinkie babygirl needs to sit. Move your useless whore ass and bring a chair in here for her. She also wants a glass of ice water, she needs to replenish after cumming so much. And finally, I will need you to brush and dry her hair. I don't want my beautiful babygirl walking around with wet hair. Now go!"

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a chair and brought it in. I went back for the glass of ice water. When I returned, Master was already massaging lotion into Pink's feet.

I unwrapped her hair and started gently brushing it to get the tangles out. Master was working his way up her legs with the lotion, paying such close attention to getting every inch of her skin. He was talking softly to her, telling her how much he enjoys her body and couldn't wait to play more. I hit a snag and she flinched.

Master's head shot up, "Do it again and you'll get the other side of that brush, you worthless whore. You take care not to hurt my babygirl. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." I proceeded slowly and carefully while Pink started to giggle and squirm as Master got closer to her pussy, massaging lotion into her thighs, his dick coming to a full erection once again.

I pulled out the blow dryer and roll brush and started to gently dry Pink's hair. Master continued massaging lotion into every inch of her. He took a few minutes just softly kissing her sweet pussy lips, slowly dipping his tongue inside a few times. He continued commenting on how perfect she was and how much he was looking forward to having his stiff dick deep inside of her perfect pussy.

When her hair was dry I put everything away and stepped back. Master scooped Pink up into his arms... She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"We made a mess of this bathroom whore, clean it up and then get lunch done. I want grilled cheese. Don't be late. We're starving and we need to replenish for this afternoon."

He walked out the door with Pink and I started drying the wet floor and picking up towels. I quickly cleaned up the bathroom, making sure it was stocked with fresh, dry towels. I already had about two loads of laundry to work on but I needed to get lunch done quickly. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if I was late.

As I passed the living room on the way into the kitchen, I saw Pink sitting on Master's lap, kissing him and slowly riding up and down on his rock hard dick. They were talking to each other, staring into each other's eyes. He was enjoying her... mind, body and soul... I was so happy for him. I loved when Master was pleased and enjoying his time, even if it was with someone else. But the sting of jealousy and the heat that subsequently followed made my head spin at a time when I needed to be on my game.

I quickly switched out the laundry and got to work on lunch.

Just as I was wrapping up lunch prep and arranging their plates and bowls on a tray, I heard Pink and Master both climaxing together. It seemed to last forever. I adored when Master came hard and it lasted long. The sound of him moaning fed me both physically and emotionally. There was nothing like hearing him at the pinnacle of physical pleasure. And this one was intense. This was more than physical. Master had feelings for Pink. It terrified me and excited me at the same time.

I walked in and set the tray down on the coffee table and stood back. Pink was sitting next to Master, still breathless. His dick was glistening with their combined cum. I couldn't help but stare, hoping he would ask me to clean it off for him.

"Whore, are you waiting for something?"

"No Master."

"Do you realize that lunch was three minutes late?"

"Yes Master."

"And you presented it with no apology? I guess you have no remorse. Do you, you filthy whore?"

"I'm sorry Master. I didn't want to disrupt."

"I think you know better, don't you?"

"Yes, Master," I lowered my eyes.

"I bet you thought you were worthy of cleaning my dick. You can't tear your eyes away from it, can you? You're so fucking nasty, so worried about our cum and where it's going. I bet the site of my satisfied, cum covered dick makes you squirm, doesn't it? Is that filthy fuck hole of yours dripping? There is a lot of cum on it isn't there? My beautiful babygirl came so hard and made me cum so, so much," Master's tone softened as he turned to Pink and nuzzled close to her face again.

"No Master, I am not worthy of even touching your dick. And I cannot tear my eyes away. The site of your cum covered dick does make my filthy whore cunt drip. I cannot help it."

"Oh, see whore? At least you know something. My babygirl will be more than happy to clean my dick since you couldn't even manage to make a simple lunch on time."

Pink bent over and began to gently lick Master's still slick dick, taking care to lap up every bit of cum on his dick, balls and thighs. She giggled, "Daddy is yummy," she ran her tongue over every inch of him, every crease, enjoying every minute of it.

Master sat back, continuing to praise her for such good work, "Oh babygirl, you take such good care of your Daddy. You are such a good girl," he stroked her hair away from her face as he spoke, "Hurry up now my sweet girl. We don't want your lunch to get cold."

She finished shortly after and sat up, smiling.

Master picked up her bowl of macaroni and cheese and offered her a spoonful.

"Oh Daddy, that's yummy too," she giggled as she took the spoon in her mouth and tore off a piece of grilled cheese, holding it up for Master to take a bite.

I turned to get back to the kitchen.

"Did I dismiss you, filthy whore?"

"No Master."

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Oh yes Master!" I was surprised that he would let me join them after being so angry.

"I wouldn't forget about you, even if you can't do things in a timely fashion whore. Come over here and have something to eat."

I eagerly walked over thinking I would take a seat at Master's feet and maybe even get their leftovers. Master gestured for me to sit at Pink's feet instead and whispered in her ear, kissing her on the neck as he did. Pink slid her hips forward and spread her legs open, exposing her cum filled pussy to me.

I sat for a moment, inches away from her. They continued feeding each other, talking softly and laughing. I could see the white creaminess running just inside her swollen pink lips. Everything was slick and shiny, running down to her asshole and covering her thighs. After all, I knew just how much Master could cum and he definitely overflowed Pink's sweet, tight pussy. She perched her heels up on the couch and slid closer so she was completely open and exposed to me.

Master pulled her close to him, kissing her and smiling, "That's my good girl," his approval of her oozed out with his smooth words, "Whore, do you see what a nice job my babygirl did saving up a yummy treat for you? She worked hard on that. What do you say?"

I looked up at her. She was beaming down at me, her face filled with pride. "Thank you Pink."

"Thank you for what?" It was the first time she addressed me since Master had been with her.

"Thank you for saving Master's cum for me so I can clean it out of your pussy. It truly is a privilege."

"That's right it is. Now get to it."

I gasped, shocked at her attitude with me. She was so sweet and innocent with Master. My head snapped up and looked at him.

"Is there a problem whore?"

"No Master," I lowered my mouth to her and took the first tentative lick, just skimming the white creamy layer that pooled between her lips. It was salty and sweet and her lips were so smooth. It made my head spin.

I backed up and decided I should work from the bottom up. I should clean the slick layer that coated her fair thighs before moving up to the big load sitting inside of her. She snuggled up next to Master and they continued to feed each other as I worked. Her thighs were firm and smooth. They were heavenly to me, I could imagine just how much Master enjoyed them. I made quick work of her thighs and inched closer, keeping my head low, working my way to her bottom, which was completely exposed to me. My tongue ran across the slight curve of her ass cheek, which was also slick with a thin layer of their combined cum. I actually felt dizzy and my pussy was throbbing and dripping from the experience. I continued to gently lick until I came to her tight, pink asshole.

There was a trail of cum trickling down from her pussy and it ended in that little dimple of her asshole. I licked softly at first and then followed with a full lapping to clean up the little puddle. My breath was starting to get heavy. This was hot! I had done clean up jobs for Master before but, my goodness, Pink was the hottest girl I had ever had the privilege to clean. This was a treat.

I started to run my tongue up toward her pussy, letting the cum run into my mouth but she dropped her hand to the top of my head, "You know, my Daddy loves to play with my tight little ass while he's pumping my pussy with his hard dick. I'm sure some might have gotten inside. You'll need to be more thorough."

With that, I rolled my eyes up toward her and saw the approval on Master's face as well. I ran my tongue back down, spread her cheeks with my hands and pushed my tongue into her tight asshole. And oh, how tight it was. And she was right, a little cum had lubed her and slid inside. It was delicious, feeling her ass squeezing my tongue and tasting Master's cum. When I was satisfied that she was clean there, I continued my journey to her pussy.

I licked up, past her oozing hole, to lap up the puddle that sat between her lips. She jumped and giggled when I grazed her swollen clit. Cum was gathered all around her clit and I licked every cum filled pocket thoroughly before moving back down to lick and suck at her dripping hole. It was difficult but I sealed my lips around and sucked hard because I knew Master's cum filled her and I wanted every drop.

It was then that I felt the tight grip of Master's hand in my hair. He pulled my face up, "I want you to make my babygirl cum hard for me. That will make her squeeze every drop of my cum out of that tight pussy. Trust me, your filthy little tongue will never fish it all out. And this is yet another gift for you, dirty whore. I hope you appreciate how generous both of us are."

"I do. Thank you Master. Thank you Pink."

Pink giggled in response and laid her head on Master's shoulder. He snatched up my leash and handed it to Pink. He stroked her hair and told her that she could use the leash to get the most pleasure out of me. He also started to tell her a story. Master was such a good story teller. I tried to listen as I lowered my mouth back down to her swollen pink pussy. I began lapping at her clit, circling it, moving down to her sweet hole and back up again. It became swollen and hard in my mouth. I sucked on it gently and went back to lapping. She was delicious. Her breathing became heavy and she started to squirm. She pulled on my leash to grind her pussy into my face harder. I started to lick more fervently and she pulled even harder.

I could hear that Master's story was very different than the stories he tells me. His story for her was all about loving her and making her feel good. He was telling her what he was going to do to her later. He had a special surprise for her and he was going to use her ass because he knew it made her cum so hard. He paused to tell me that if I did a good job for the rest of the day that I might be able to enjoy clean up duties after some of their sessions, especially sucking his cum out of her ass later.

This seemed to excite Pink even more. Her hips started bucking and he returned his attention to her.

"What's the matter my sweet babygirl? Do you want to cum for Daddy?"

"Y-Y-Yes Daddy. babygirl needs to cum very bad."

"Then do it sweet girl. CUM for Daddy."

And with that, Master grabbed my leash and pulled my face into her pussy hard. I couldn't breathe as she bucked and screamed, her pussy grinding hard into my face. I kept licking her and lapping up her sweet cum. She was still panting when Master pushed my head down until my mouth was at her hole.

"Squirt for Daddy this time babygirl, CUM."

Pink came again, explosively, and this time she squirted all over my face. It was dripping off my face and chin. I was doused. I was trying to lap it up when Daddy looked at me, "STOP."

I became still and looked up at him. He smiled, "Good job whore." And, with his grip on my leash still very tight, he proceeded to use my face to wipe up all of Pink's cum. Her pussy was soaked and he rubbed my face and my hair all over it. My eyes were wet and my eyelashes and eyebrows were soaked with her cum. I felt like I was just doused in the shower. He pulled my face up and smiled down at me again, "Perfect. You are dismissed. We are going to nap. We have special plans tonight and need our rest. Please catch up on your duties and set out our good clothes. You may wake us at four. Please bring an assortment of drinks and snacks to our bedside when you do so and be prepared to draw a bubble bath for us when we are ready to get out of bed."

"Yes Master."

"And what do you say to Pink?"

"Thank you for the gift of your cum Pink."

Pink giggled. Master looked at me, "Show her how much it meant to you."

I knew Master wanted me to show Pink how wet it made me to serve her along with him. I lifted the hem of my dress and put on leg up on the coffee table to expose my dripping pussy. My juices were now running down to my knees and my pussy was swollen and aching to be touched. My face was hot as I tried to remain still as they both stared at me.

Pink giggled again and turned to Master, "Wow Daddy, she is a filthy whore just like you said!"

"Indeed babygirl," he kissed her nose, "I hope you're enjoying it. You let me know if there's anything else she can do to amuse you and it will be done."

"Thank you Daddy!"

I turned and reached for a towel.

"STOP," Master slapped my ass hard, "My babygirl did not give you her precious cum for you to waste it. You keep that on your face. Do not dare to wash that off without permission. Continue your day with her precious cum all over you, you ungrateful bitch. Now get to work."

Master raised his eyebrow at me like he does sometimes and I knew what was expected.

I turned to Pink, "I'm sorry for being an ungrateful whore and trying to waste your precious cum."

She tilted her head in amusement and smiled, "Awww, that's okay you filthy little whore, you didn't know any better. You'll learn."

I stood, speechless as Master took Pink's hand and led her into the bedroom.

To be continued...