Pink Ch. 03

Story Info
Pink receives a special gift.
3.1k words
4.03
23.2k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were gone for a few minutes before I recovered from how Pink treated me. Master never made me keep cum on my face for that long. I mean... They were napping until four! That was over two hours away. And when exactly would I get to wash it off if I was taking care of them?

I blinked, feeling the stiffness of my eyelashes. I rolled my head around, feeling the tightness on my skin as Pink's cum dried.

I started picking up the mess in the living room. I had a lot to do in little time and I needed to be quiet so as not to disturb Master and his babygirl. They had quieted down and I thought I might have heard some soft talking but I really needed to concentrate on the house. I needed to prepare the living room again, clean the kitchen and get ready for post nap snacks and drinks, continue with laundry, find the good clothes and lay them out... who knows, I might even have to iron.

I ran to switch laundry, made quick work of folding and hanging the dry laundry and went back to the living room to completely recover that room. I finished up the kitchen and set out everything to make Master a cappuccino and offer Pink something hot to drink. I'm sure a hot cocoa with marshmallows or something like that would be perfect for her.

After the kitchen was set, I quietly walked into the bedroom to go into the closet to pick out Master's clothes for the evening. They were sleeping soundly, wrapped around each other. I was so surprised by how easily Master fell asleep with her. He never really slept with any of the girls he brought home. Plenty of girls had slept here, and Master might doze but would usually get up while his latest play toy took a nap. He would even take a break from the dynamic and spend a little time with me, but not this time.

Pink. Was. Different.

How different?

Had he slept with her before?

How did he know just how she liked her macaroni and cheese? That's not something you ask for at a restaurant.

My mind started racing and trying to find all the pockets of time when he could have bonded like this with her. I couldn't even remember the last time that he was away for long enough to do such a thing, unless sometimes he wasn't working when he said he was...

I had to stop.

I asked for things like this. I'm supposed to be enjoying it, living in the moment. There is no reason to torture myself.

I chose Master's black dress pants, blue shirt, black tie, black belt, stretchy, silky boxers, socks, shoes and the matching jacket.

I had to iron the shirt but everything else was perfect. Master always looked amazing but when he dressed like this, it could make my knees buckle.

I remembered hanging Pink's dress when she arrived. It was a black chiffon dress with three quarter sleeves and a plunge neckline. It was backless and, even on the hanger, you could tell it would hug her every curve.

I found a pair of stockings and a garter belt among Pink's things as well as a matching thong. I thought she might want to go without, but I laid it out anyway. And oh... Her shoes were gorgeous, and sexy, and so very high.

Risking punishment if caught, I slipped my bare foot into the glamorous shoe... Like some kind of reverse Cinderella scenario, the pretty shoe swam around my tiny foot. I was like a child playing dress up, too juvenile to be sexy. My heart knotted up knowing how much Master would love Pink in those shoes and how, when it came to dressing up sexy, I would never measure up.

Not only did the dress really not allow for a bra but Pink didn't even bring one. That made sense when I thought about how perfect her tits were.

I took Master's shirt into the guest room so I could iron it without disturbing their nap. I loved our guest room. The bed was filled with fluffy pillows and a few stuffed animals. I didn't really keep "stuffies" like many babygirls do, but I sure didn't mind curling up in a soft fluffy bed with one, or twelve, at certain times. It was just such a soft, comforting environment. Something about the way the sun filtered through the curtains and the frilly, fluffy bedding... I wished that I could hide in this little safe place and stop this game for a while.

I hung Master's ironed shirt back in the bedroom and went into the kitchen to prepare his vanilla cappuccino and a hot chocolate with marshmallows for Pink. I also set out some fresh grapes, two donuts, and some cheese and crackers. That way, they would have an assortment of flavors depending on their preference. I also included ice water and some juice.

I went into the bedroom and set down the tray. I gently tapped Master on his shoulder. Touching his skin momentarily was breathtaking. I loved Master's warm skin, especially his strong shoulders, and touching him filled me with such excitement. He immediately turned his attention to Pink and I stepped back. He placed soft kisses on the back of her neck, whispering in her ear. I watched as she squirmed and smiled, waking slowly, enjoying his attention.

As they sat up, I made sure the bathroom was prepared for a bubble bath. Our tub was big and could easily fit Master and his babygirl. I set out scrubbies and fluffy towels, as well as their robes, which were now clean and dry.

Master and Pink were now sitting up in bed and she was holding a pink box with a satin bow. He was encouraging her to open it. And when she did there was a rolled up velvet pouch inside, pink, of course. Master unrolled the pouch across her lap and inside there were three anal plugs. They were beautiful, silver, with a pink jewel at the end. They were graduated in size, starting with a slim one and working up to a thicker one. Their shape reminded me of teardrops. Master had not yet used one on me because I was a little nervous. Pink wasn't nervous. She was bouncing in her spot on the bed, giddy with excitement.

Master leaned over and started kissing Pink, his hands roaming all over her body. I was kind of hoping to shower while they played but no one even noticed I was there. I sat quietly on the edge of the tub. I could see part of the bed from there but not everything. I needed to stay close because I would need to run the bath as soon as I heard Master and Pink were close to finishing up their play time.

Things were clearly progressing between them. They were so comfortable with each other. Their movements and words were like a dance as they touched and tasted. I couldn't see the entire bed but I could see that the covers were being displaced and Pink was getting up on her hands and knees. Master had his fingers deep inside her pussy. I knew exactly how he was working his fingers in and out of her. His hand was soaked as he made her cum over and over.

"Oh, filthy whore... where are you?" Master called, "I have a very special job for you."

I heard Master's request and immediately made myself available, standing by the bedside as Pink shuddered with another orgasm.

"Go now and fetch the strawberry lube," he said to me, not taking his eyes off of her.

"Yes Master," I left the bedside and pulled the lube from the drawer in the bathroom, returning quickly. He snatched it from me with his soaking wet hand, leaving a trace of Pink's cum on my skin.

"Stick out your tongue, bitch," he barked. My eyes widened. I didn't understand Master's request. "Are you seriously hesitating, you useless whore?"

"No Master," I promptly opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. Master immediately put a dollop of lube on my tongue. He leaned back a little, making some space between him and Pink.

"I want that tight little ass generously lubed, then return and put your tongue out again."

I lowered my face to Pink's upturned ass. She had it pressed so high in the air that her asshole was exposed and waiting for my tongue. I lapped at her asshole and she wiggled and let out a soft moan. I continued spreading the lube evenly across the entire area and then worked it into her tight asshole. As I was working, Master gently caressed her ass cheek and whispered in her ear, asking her how nice it was to have her ass lubed by a warm applicator. He told her she would never have to deal with cold lube again.

She giggled, squirming under my tongue, "That's perfect Daddy. It feels sooooo good."

I lifted my head, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue again. Master placed the smallest plug in my mouth. "Hold that in your mouth. I want it warm for my babygirl." I held it for a few minutes while Master worked his fingers into Pink's asshole while she squirmed and moaned. He turned back to me, "Open." I opened my mouth, holding the butt plug loosely on my tongue. He squirted some lube across the plug and my tongue and spun it to coat it evenly, using my tongue as an applicator for that too.

I felt like an object, once again, an accessory to aide in their play. My face burned with a mix of embarrassment and jealousy. This combination always proved to be highly erotic for me. My pussy, which had been soaking wet all day, continued to ache, renewed with the burning heat of standing here, barely acknowledged, as they made the most of every moment with each other, like two long lost lovers that had reunited after years apart.

He turned to Pink and started to work the plug into her ass.

"Oh Daddy, you were right, it is warm. Thank you Daddy."

Master put the next size plug in my mouth, "Hold," he kept his attention on Pink's ass.

He was slipping the plug in and out. His rock hard dick was pressing against her ass cheek. He dropped the plug on the bed next to him and started working his dick into her ass. He dismissed me to go work on the bubble bath, noting that I was to keep the butt plug in my mouth. He had difficulty even getting the words out as her tight ass squeezed the head of his dick. I could hear his pleasure with each moan as he squeezed the entire length of his dick inside of her. He started with slow easy strokes. She whimpered and moaned but pushed her ass back toward him.

"Oh Daddy, it is so much better when you use the plug first," she moaned, "It feels so good. You are always right Daddy. You know how to make babygirl feel so good."

Jealousy stabbed at my heart once again as I realized that they had done this before. I mean, he mentioned it in the living room but I thought he was just playing, trying to make me wonder if he had. He continued fucking her ass, alternating between long slow strokes and hard fast pounding. He would just pop the head in and out sometimes, I swear I could hear it, and then go back to being balls deep inside of her. This seemed to go on forever. I am certain Master built up a tolerance. He had already cum for Pink twice today.

Finally, I heard him moan as he came hard in Pink's ass. The bubble bath is almost full. Master called me and I took my place beside the bed while his dick was still deep inside her. He eased his dick out and, oh God, I wanted to clean it off so badly. He looked at me, knowing what I was thinking, and pulled the plug out of my mouth. He pushed gently into Pink's stretched asshole. It was a perfect fit.

"Does that feel okay babygirl?"

"I feel full Daddy," Pink wiggled her ass around a bit, "your cum is still in there Daddy."

"I know babygirl. We'll be taking a warmy bubble bath soon. You be my good girl and keep that in for just a bit, okay?"

"Of course Daddy, anything for you," she sighed, stretching her well used body out on the bed.

Master went over to feel the bath water and turned the hot tap on for a bit to warm it up. Pink found a comfort zone with the butt plug and got up to walk around the bedroom enjoying the new feelings it gave her. He was sitting on the side of the tub and called Pink over to ask her if she was ready to go in.

"Not with this in me, right Daddy?"

He pulled her in close and wrapped his arms around her, "Of course not babygirl. Daddy would never have you do that. We are going to take it out," he kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"But then we'll be in the tub with all this cum!" Pink winced and squirmed at that thought.

"Oh babygirl, Daddy would never accept that either. My babygirl is going to enjoy a clean, fresh bubble bath after being such a good girl for Daddy."

"But, how..." Pink started to say but he stopped her questioning by holding his finger up to her lips.

"Shhh... trust Daddy."

He came walking out of the bathroom. I was picking up the tray from their post nap snacks.

"I have another job for you my filthy little cum slut."

I wasn't facing him, but I jumped when I heard him use the word "my" when referring to me. He hadn't referred to me as his all day. I had just been an object, a whore, something to assist them in their play. I wasn't his at all today. Today I was alone and someone else belonged to him. But just hearing that one word, it filled me with hope. It seemed like finding water in the desert. I held onto it for as long as I could. I tried to trap that feeling in my heart because I knew, with no uncertainty, that he gave me that tiny shred of comfort because he was about to ask me to do something that would strip me bare and break me into a million pieces.

"Yes, Master?"

"Come," he simply said, "cum slut," as he turned to head back to the master bath.

I followed quietly, eyes down.

When I entered the bathroom, it was steamy warm from the tub being brought up to a comfortable temperature. Pink was bouncing around a bit, wiggling and moving her weight from one foot to the other. I could tell she was experimenting with the feeling of having the plug inside of her.

Master turned to me, "Please lie on the floor, my babygirl has a problem you need to take care of for me."

I looked around for a spot on the cold tile floor. I dare not lay on the fluffy white bath rug. I knew exactly what Pink's problem was and my insides twisted with anxiety and delight. The heat spread from stomach down to my desperate, swollen, dripping pussy, making matters in that area much, much worse.

I laid down flat on my back and Master called Pink over. He helped her gingerly position herself with a foot on either side of my shoulders. She squatted down low until the jewel of the butt plug hovered perfectly over my face, almost touching my lips.

Master straddled my chest so he was face to face with Pink. I could feel the heat of him on me and it made me squirm. He pulled his knees in, pinning me in place. He ran his hands over Pink and pulled her in for a kiss, "I want you to relax babygirl. This is going to be easy, I promise."

"Whore, begin licking my babygirl's ass, all around the plug, she needs lots and lots of wetness there."

With that, he pushed down on Pink's shoulders until her jeweled plug was settled just inside my lips. I hungrily ran my tongue all over her, my hips practically bucking in orgasm feeling her and Master on top of me like this, listening to him kiss and touch and comfort her, feeling their movements and their heat, both of them together, just above me, like I wasn't even there. It took everything I had, not to stretch or turn so that my body touched them more, especially Master. Just the sensation of his heat, and his skin against mine in places, made me insane.

Master ran his hands around to Pink's ass and started to spin the plug a bit. This let little bits of cum seep around the edges and I hungrily lapped it up. Master continued until he worked the plug out and his still hot cum started to stream right into my mouth. I lapped my tongue up into her still open asshole and licked and cleaned every drop I could get as he held her cheeks in his strong hands. I could hear them kissing deeply now, Pink moaning into his mouth, thanking him for such a treat.

Pink wiggled her ass over my mouth, "Mmmmm, that feels nice and clean now Daddy."

"Then let's get in that warm bath babygirl," Master rose and took her hand to help her rise to her feet. As she walked over to the tub, he bent over and placed the used butt plug in my mouth, "God, you are a filthy fucking cum slut. Finish cleaning that up and prepare to dress my babygirl when she gets out of the bath."

I laid there for a minute with the cum covered butt plug in my mouth. I got up and walked to the kitchen to finish washing the plug and give myself a moment before going back to dress Pink. I didn't know if I could take listening to her and Master enjoy that bath. My heart was shattering and I wasn't sure if I could ever be put back together again. The sexual humiliation was intense, and I had never been so aroused in all of my time with Master, but God... what I wouldn't give for a moment of comfort from... Daddy.

To be continued...