Pink Ch. 04

Story Info
Master and Pink get ready to head out on a date.
3.4k words
4.28
20.4k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have read plenty of Literotica stories and I am quite familiar with the disclaimers that many authors write. I always felt that they were unnecessary. After all, if we are seeking out something kinky and sexy, shouldn't we expect a variety of twisted stories, and maybe even encounter a few that aren't our 'cup of tea?'

I quickly learned that this is not the case as a few readers have become outraged and concerned for the 'babygirl' in my story and how she's treated by 'Master' and 'Pink.'

So, here's my warning. If you read the first three parts and were outraged, I only have one promise about the last four parts. It gets much, much worse. This story is not for the faint of heart.

It is actually a story for some very twisted individuals who are not afraid to explore the depths of emotional masochism. If the first three parts turned you on, it gets much, much hotter. :)

On a personal note, I wrote this story for me and, even with all of the criticism, I am thrilled that there are people out there that enjoy the same things I do!

* * * * *

I walked back to the master bath just in time to find Pink stepping out of the tub and getting into her robe. She walked over and sat in the chair.

"You can start with my hair. Wash your hands first. You do such... dirty... work." she said without even looking at me. I swallowed hard and washed my hands before picking up the brush. I walked over and gently unwrapped her hair towel. I brushed through her long, pink highlighted, blonde hair, being careful not to snag a knot like last time. She just leaned her head back with her eyes closed.

It must be nice to be clean and smell so good. I dried her hair with a roll brush. It resulted in full waves that cascaded around her shoulders. I couldn't even glance up at the mirror because I knew, even with the slightest glance, the stark difference in our appearance would destroy me.

"Grab my lotion and start with my legs." Her orders were spoken with an air of boredom, like having to tell me what to do was an inconvenience. I picked up her lotion. I started with her feet and worked my way up her legs, making sure to warm the lotion in my hands first. I was careful but quick, continuing to her hips and stomach. She had let the robe drop away and slid forward in the seat, pushing her pussy right up to me. I stopped my work and sat back on my heels.

"You missed a spot, whore. Daddy wants that soft too. "

Kneeling between her legs and gazing up at her made me realize just how badly I was letting this girl rule me. I gingerly rubbed lotion all around her pussy, being careful not to get any on the pink tender flesh surrounding her clit, which was poking out between her soft, pillowy lips. I leaned in closer. There was a slick trail of wetness sitting just inside of her. I was so intoxicated by her. Her glistening clit was such a beautiful shade of pink. My breathing became rapid. I wanted so badly just to take a lick. I could almost feel the heat coming off of her...

I felt a sudden yank as Master gathered up my hair and pulled me to my feet.

"Whores don't play unless they specifically are invited. Were you thinking about tasting my sweet, pink, pretty little pussy?" and with that question, Master circled his thumb gently around Pink's wet, swollen clit. It became slick with her juices instantly and she lifted her hips and started to moan.

Master kept his eyes on me and a tight grip on my hair while continuing his assault on her clit, "Did you not get enough cum today you greedy little cum whore? You're wearing a ton of it on your face. Is that all you want? You want to be our little cum receptacle around the clock?" His voice was soft, as if he had mercy for me, but I knew better. He was mocking me.

I was trembling. I was embarrassed for being caught for wanting to taste the very girl who stole him away from me. I was terrified for wanting something that wasn't mine, for thinking I could play when I was simply there to serve.

"I... I did get enough Master. She's just so... she's so pretty. And her pussy..." I couldn't finish. Tears welled in my eyes. He pulled me close and put his mouth right against my ear. My knees buckled as I felt his breath on my skin.

He whispered, voice more stern now, "MY pussy. You couldn't control yourself around MY pussy. You should know better, whore."

Pink was quickly losing control of herself, her hips rocking.

Master turned his face toward her, "CUM," he commanded and she completely lost herself.

With his grip still tight on my hair he inserted two fingers inside of her and pulled them out dripping with her cum. He brought them right to my lips, "Did you want a taste whore?"

I silently nodded my head.

"Is that how you answer a question, you stupid whore?"

"No Master."

"Now, if you want it, ask properly."

"Master, may I taste your babygirl's sweet cum?"

"Yes, but," Master swiped his finger across the tip of my nose, leaving a dollop of Pink's slick cum, "only if you can reach it." He laughed before carefully sucking the rest of her cum off of his fingers, "Mmmmmm. God, she is so sweet."

I stood there with my face burning from the heat of humiliation. Pink was lounged back in the chair, relaxed and calm as if none of this had happened. Her eyes were closed and she had a slight smile on her face.

"Get back to work. We don't want to be late."

Master turned away from me and put his hand under Pink's chin, kissing her softly on the lips, "and you, my sweet babygirl, I would love to keep licking my sweet, delicious pussy but you have to get ready. You leave that just like that for me, I will be tasting you again in the car."

Pink stood and turned around as Master walked out of the bathroom. I resumed my duties, applying lotion to her perfectly round ass. After I completely covered her back and rubbed everything in, she turned again. She put her hands behind her back so her breasts were presented to me perfectly.

At about 5'9" she towered over me so they were just about level with my face. They were about a D cup, round and firm, but natural, just how Master liked them. Her nipples were hard and much bigger than mine. I imagined that Master must love rolling them around in his mouth. I looked up at her, my mouth instantly going dry. She smirked down at me. She was so smug. There was something about her being so beautiful, so sexy. The humiliation of losing my Daddy to her was so intense. And yet, the fact that I would die for permission just to put my mouth on her, the fact that I would beg for the slightest touch or taste, heightened my humiliation and arousal beyond anything I had ever experienced before.

And she knew it. She chuckled and whispered, "Don't get yourself in trouble again, you pathetic little whore. All of me belongs to my Daddy."

With that, I squirted lotion into my hands and rubbed them together slowly to warm it. As I went to apply the lotion she chuckled again, her broad smile condescending and amused at the same time, "Good luck," she said with a wink before looking straight ahead.

My hands were trembling as my fingertips lightly grazed the curve of each breast. I flattened my palms on her soft skin and started rubbing my hands in circles, coming around to her cleavage. From experience, I knew if I avoided her nipples, she would make sure to tempt me even more.

I finally circled all the way to her nipples and rubbed the lotion in with my thumbs. I struggled to remain calm, metering my breath as I made sure they got the same amount of attention as every other part of her. She stood motionless, her face without expression, even bored I would say.

I continued up to her neck and was thrilled that I survived this task. It proved to be the hardest one yet, even considering that my tongue had been deep in her asshole only an hour before. At least she couldn't look me in the eyes then. At least my rapid heartbeat and ragged breath were acceptable then. My dripping pussy needed no excuse. Now, it seemed like the task of touching every inch of her body should be simple. It wasn't. Is was the biggest hurdle yet.

And I had a feeling this was only the beginning.

The only task left before I got a break was to dress her. I thought it was best to start with the panties, though I was unsure why she would even wear them. I dare not ask so I simply grabbed them and held them so she could step in before sliding them up her legs.

Pink did nothing to assist me, making me do as much as possible. They were thong panties so I needed to settle them in between her cheeks. I could imagine that the crotch was already starting to get soaked being that she was dripping from Master making her cum. After that, I repeated the process with the garter belt, which was much easier. It settled just above her hips and beneath her belly button. I loved the gentle curve of her hips and the way the lace of the garter belt laid flat on her smooth skin. It seemed like she was made for this.

My stomach twisted up in knots thinking about how perfect she was for Master and, at the same time, I was confronted with the heat of attraction as well as the humiliation and jealousy of preparing her to enjoy a night out with him.

I wanted her. I wanted to be her. I wanted him. And I wanted him to have her, all at the same time. I had never been so confused or conflicted in my life, all while being in a constant state of arousal.

I gathered the first stocking in my hands and asked her to sit. I gently slipped one foot into it and guided it slowly up her calf and past her knee. I let it rest there while I repeated the process with the other stocking. Once both stockings were settled just above her knees, I asked her to stand. I knelt before her and finished guiding each stocking up her thighs before fastening them to the garter belt.

Gazing up at her, I was not sure how much longer I could play in this position without breaking. Her hairless mound was pronounced and I could see the line of wetness on the small patch of material that disappeared between her legs. Her full breasts were round and her dark pink nipples firm. She rested her hand on my head for a moment and smiled, a genuine smile, for just a second before looking away from me. I could not decide if I feared Master loving her or if I simply needed to risk punishment and beg for a just a few moments to worship her myself. I had never been so fascinated with another girl before in my life.

Still kneeling, now at her feet, I placed her shoes right next to each foot so she could easily step into them. She now stood four inches higher and I knelt there for a moment, thinking I could spend a lifetime at her feet if circumstances were different. How did this girl intoxicate me like this?

I stood and helped her into her dress, slipping it over her head, and zipping the back. She turned around, facing me, and I was breathless for a moment. I wanted to scream, "No, don't go out there. Don't let him see you like this. He'll never return to me. You... are everything he could ever want. I am nothing next to you. You win... you win this game. Please..."

I held the tears as she turned and walked into the bedroom. I prayed for the moment that they would leave and I could let it all go and cry. I couldn't wait for them to go.

Master was sitting on the edge of the bed when Pink stepped out of the bathroom. He looked incredible in his jacket and tie. He was looking down and didn't notice her at first. For a split second, he was mine again, and she didn't exist. But he looked up and his face lit up when he saw her. She did look perfect. She was gorgeous, sexy and elegant all at the same time. And tonight, she was his babygirl. And I was nothing. I braced myself so I could hold the tears a little bit longer until they left.

He stood up and I expected him to take her hand and lead her out but instead he pushed her against the wall, "GOD, you are so hot." He leaned in to kiss her, one hand cupping her ass. He reached into his pocket and grabbed the car keys and threw them on the floor, never taking his lips off hers. As he slid his other hand behind her head, he said, "Whore, make yourself useful and go start the car, you're our chauffeur for the night."

I almost lost it. I don't know what kept me going in that moment but I picked up the keys and rushed out of the room. It was a mild spring night so the car did not need to warm up. I sat in the driver's seat sobbing, getting out as much as I could before they came out of the house. I couldn't believe I was driving them. I thought I would stay home, clean myself up and recover a bit from this complete assault on my heart. No one could be expected to play so intense for so long. Why didn't I just cry the safe word? What was I trying to prove?

Master and Pink seemed to burst out of the house, laughing and playing with each other. They climbed into the back seat. Master could not stay off of her. They were intertwined, his mouth all over her neck, his hand up her dress.

"Morton's" he simply growled at me, turning his attention back to her.

"Are you really going to put your mouth there while we're in the car Daddy?" she purred.

"Mmmmmm, yes babygirl. I told you I wanted to taste more of that sweet pussy. Now lay back for Daddy."

As I drove I listened to Pink's soft whimpers. Master instructed her to be calm and hold her cum until we arrived. With her being so quiet, I could hear Master's tongue lapping at her wetness. I could hear every time he sucked her clit into his mouth, and I knew he was flicking it with his tongue. I was reaching the final stretch as we approached the restaurant.

I pulled up to the entrance of the restaurant. I could not believe Master continued to make her wait. People were arriving and departing. The valets were busy fetching keys and running for cars. Certainly he was not going to have her cum in front of all these people. Certainly, he was not going to let them all see him with his face between her legs.

But he didn't seem to care. "Open her door," he instructed, barely coming up for air. Pink was quivering now, almost begging. I couldn't imagine her holding it for much longer.

I sat for a minute, remembering what I looked like. I could not believe that he was subjecting me to this humiliation. We had never played this hard before. I almost refused but, there was something inside me that stopped me. It was something undefinable. I didn't understand it. Master knew every vulnerable spot and yet, I could not let him see me break. I could not expose this weakness. So I got out and walked around to open Pink's door. She was leaning against the door so she braced herself with her hands and let her head hang back as it swung open, making eye contact with me. Her chest was heaving and she was anticipating, quite possibly, one of the most earth shattering orgasms of her life. I had a perfect view of Master's tongue making slow calculating strokes inside her lips.

As I swung the door fully open, Master tapped her thigh and she lost it. Screaming, squirming, thanking him... all at the top of her lungs, while everyone turned and looked and some quietly whispered to those in their party while others just openly gaped. Her eyes remained locked on mine and I did not look away. I stood there, stoic, frozen. My body was burning with embarrassment. I felt eyes on me, on them, but I could not look up, even as they gathered themselves back together in the car, kissing and laughing about how crazy they were. I was not part of this craziness. I was simply an observer, a driver, a servant, an accessory in their twisted game.

Pink caught her breath and shakily stepped out of the car while holding my hand for support. Master followed and stood next to me for a moment. He reached into the inside pocket of his jacket and pulled out an envelope.

"This is for you to read while we are inside. I expect you to be here promptly at eight."

He walked away as if nothing had happened, taking Pink's hand and disappearing inside the restaurant.

I stepped back around to the driver's side of the car, acutely aware of all the eyes that were still on me. I couldn't imagine the curiosity that was stirred in that crowd. I slipped in and pulled away, driving to a quiet spot before I pulled over to park, I quickly set an alarm on my phone for 7:45 and opened the envelope from Master.

- - -

To the dirtiest little cum slut I know,

You should be reading this while me and my babygirl are enjoying a lovely dinner.

My babygirl is tired of me having to divert my attention from her to give you instructions. And, if you think about it, it really is unfair to her. So, this letter will serve as your instructions through tomorrow morning.

When you return to the restaurant, you will once again open the rear passenger door for us.

My babygirl will let you know where to take us. Just follow her instructions until we return home.

Upon arrival, you are to follow the instructions that my babygirl gives you until she chooses to dismiss you for the evening. Once dismissed, you may curl up on your bed to rest.

Please wake my babygirl at 8 AM. The usual variety of breakfast beverages and food should be at our bedside when you wake her. If anything is needed from the store, you may shop for it while we are in the restaurant. My babygirl will instruct you as to how she would like you to wake her.

You are to follow all of her instructions from this point forward and treat her with the respect she deserves. I expect your best behavior in her presence.

Once she dismisses you tomorrow, you are excused for the day. You may shower in the guest bath and sleep in the guest bedroom. You may not change, shower or wash up before this time.

Do a good job slut.

Master

- - -

I sat there in complete shock. I was half outraged and half concerned about having time to go fetch groceries at the store.

Wanting to make sure I returned for them by eight sharp, I threw the car into drive and headed to the grocery store.