Pink Lemonade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"UHHH!" I gasped.

I was driving my iron hard cock in and out of Britt Maxwell's tight, luscious cunt as hard as I could, feeling my nut rising quickly. Britt wrapped her shapely legs around me, the stiletto heels of her black pumps pressing into my thrusting asscheeks and thighs as I powered my meat into her depths, feeling my mind fogging as an incredibly intense climax overwhelmed me.

"I'M COMING!" I cried out. "I'M GOING TO COME INSIDE YOU! UHHH!! UHHH!!" Thick spurts of hot ropy jism blasted out of my cock and into the depths of the beautiful raven-haired woman's cunt as I clutched her firm, sweet asscheeks and pulled her groin hard into mine. With several more violent thrusts, more of my hot seed spurted into Britt's eagerly receptive womanhood.

"Good God," Britt gasped as I collapsed on top of her. "That was one hell of a fuck. If I didn't know better, I would think you're not getting any pussy at home."

"It's been way too long since I've fucked your incredible pussy, babe." I gasped as I tried to catch my breath. "God! you are so fucking tight! That was... geez, that was good..." I kissed Britt's mouth, then began nuzzling her neck, enjoying the smell and taste of her...

"Mmmmm..." she moaned, her arms wrapping around my shoulders as I pressed my groin into hers and continued to kiss her neck and jaw, "I'm fertile and not on the pill, you know..."

"Good." I whispered into her ear. "Get me hard again and we'll keep working on making a baby--"

*BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!*

It was my cellphone going off, and when I glanced at it, I saw that Jack Muscone was calling.

"I'd better take this." I said, reaching over and grabbing the phone, still lying on top of Britt, my cock slowly shrinking but still buried inside her fur-lined snatch. "What's up, Jack?" I asked into the phone.

"Where are you?" Muscone asked.

"Uh... I'm at a friend's place." I said. We were in Britt's bedroom in her condo.

"Oh, good." Jack said, and I detected relief in his voice.

"Why?" I asked. "What's going on?"

"I'm at your room at the Hyatt City Center Hotel." said Jack. "You better come over. Someone broke into your room..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Detectives Robin Ventura and 'Sapper' Warren of the City Police saw me first as I came up the hallway. It was nearly 1:00am, Friday August 7th. As I got to the door, I saw Jack Muscone with two uniformed officers inside.

"What's going on, guys?" I asked.

It was Robin Ventura who gave the report: "About an hour ago, several guests in other rooms called the desk to report loud bangs. Turns out it was three masked men kicking in the door to your room here. Took them several kicks. They went in and fired some shots into the bed, I guess thinking you were in it."

Going into the room, I saw a few Crime Lab people working around the bed. The Asian woman that I'd met at the Cherie Ward murder scene smiled brightly at me as I came in.

"Hello, Commander." she said, her voice barely hiding flirtatiousness. "The bullets were recovered from the mattress and the floor, and they are small caliber, probably .22s. No shells were left."

"The perps didn't stay long." said Sapper Warren. "The hallway video shows them banging the door down, going in the room and coming out about 20 seconds later. They ran down the hall to the stairwell and took off. The outside camera isn't working right, so we're not sure which way they went, and we're trying to get camera footage of the surrounding area."

"Okay." I said. "Did any other guests hear gunshots?"

"Not the ones we talked to so far." said Ventura. "There are only four other occupied rooms on this wing on this floor. The room on the floor below was unoccupied, thankfully, since a bullet could have gone through the floor."

"Not likely, but possible." I said, more to myself. "Apparently they used silencer-equipped weapons, but woke up the whole hotel banging on the doors. Agent Muscone, what do you think?"

"I think they came after you, Don." said Jack. "But they're stupid. Very, very stupid."

"Yes, yes they are." I said.

"Why is that?" asked Robin Ventura.

"Well, think about it." I said. "If I had been in this room, I'm hearing several large bangs on the door as the perps try to kick the door in. They made a lot of noise. Now if I was in here, I'm armed to the teeth and I'm getting ready to blow their asses away, not to mention administering some iron and red paint to the sides of their heads." Robin nodded.

"Exactly." said Muscone. "So what do you make of that? Desperation?"

"You know..." I said, thinking out loud, "being the cynical guy that I am, I might actually think that the perps knew I wasn't here. They bust in, fire some shots, pick up the shells, and run. Warning message. The question is 'why?', of course."

"Gotta tell you, I'm not feeling that one." asked Muscone. "What purpose does it serve?"

"Maybe someone was watching to see what the response would be." said Robin. "And now they've seen that an FBI agent showed up immediately."

"That's a good point, Ventura." I said. "Jack, how did you hear about it and respond so fast?"

"I called him." said Robin. "Our Precinct Desk called me when they got the call about a disturbance at your hotel, and I called Agent Muscone immediately."

"I see." I said, and I meant more than just Robin's spoken explanation. She had not called him, I realized. Jack Muscone had been fucking the lovely young black woman when the call to her came in...

Part 4 - Footprints Under The Window

8:00am, Friday August 7th. I was in a conference room near Detectives Warren and Ventura's desks, getting Sapper's statement of his investigation of Wargrave's death. I'd already downloaded the case notes from the City Police servers through his computer. As I finished, my personal cellphone rang. It was my wife Laura.

"Hi, dear." I said. "What's up?"

"Hello, darling. When are you coming home?" Laura asked.

"Probably in a couple of hours." I said. "I'm just wrapping up the information gathering here. Why?"

"Don't rush, but when you get back to Town, come home to the Mountain Nest." Laura said. "Don't ask, I'll show you when you get here."

I paid a quick visit to the City's Crime Lab, which had analyzed the evidence of the Wargrave case. It was an unusually silent lab. As the young woman who analyzed the glass showed me what she'd done, I noted her nervousness. As I looked at the glass in the microscope, I said "Maria, where did you go to school?"

"The University, sir." she said.

"Ah, a Bulldog."

"I don't really follow sports, sir." Maria said.

"I understand." I said. "What did you major in?"

"Chemistry, sir." Maria said.

"Ah good. So did I." I said. "You're doing more with your major than I did, that's for sure. So why are you chemists here so nervous about another chemist visiting you today?" Maria's eyes widened as I brought up her fears out loud, but she smiled weakly.

"We don't want to mess up in front of the Iron Crowbar, sir." Maria said.

"Ah, don't worry." I said, smiling. "I'm just a big ol' teddy bear. A teddy bear that majored in Chemistry like you did. By the way, The Batman and Sherlock Holmes were also Chemistry majors. We're in good company." I was happy to see the atmosphere in the room getting lighter.

Still, I had things to do. I wrapped things up within 30 minutes. Jack Muscone rode back to Town with me in my Police SUV.

"You were right, they were nervous in that lab." said Jack. "Any idea why?"

"No." I said. "Everything was fine. Evidence handled properly and all that. The glass from the window was interesting, though. Even the shards have cracks running through them. It was shattered almost to the molecular level..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Last night Bowser was very agitated again." Laura said. "He kept going to the front door and sniffing, then sniffing around the front room windows and looking outside. I had the alarm set but didn't go outside until this morning. I let Bowser out back and he ran around the house and began sniffing and growling. So I came out and looked, and found this."

I looked at the front yard and saw what Laura was indicating. There were footprints in the soft earth, human bootprints, actually. The prints were most frequent and most visible in the shrubbery under the window of the living room, which faced the front of the house.

"Did you note what time Bowser got agitated?" I asked, knowing she would have.

"About midnight, maybe just afterwards." Laura replied.

"Where is Bowser now?" I asked.

"Inside, with Carole. He won't leave her. He didn't even move when you drove up. Normally he comes to the door to greet you."

"See Jack?" I said. "My dog loves me, but he loves my daughter more." I went inside, and found Carole playing in the den, and Jim basically watching her and playing with one toy. Bowser looked up and wagged his tail, but did not leave his post three feet from Carole. I got out his harness and leash.

"Okay, Bowser," I said, "let's go out and see what is going on." Bowser agreeably let me put the harness on him, but when I tried to lead him by the chain to the front door, he resisted.

"Laura, bring Carole." I said. "Jack, would you bring Jim?"

"Sure." Jack said. With the babies in tow, Bowser came right on outside with us. I had him sniff around the front window. He growled when he sniffed the footprints.

"Come on, Bowser," I said, leading him around the side of the house, "do you smell anymore footprints?" We went around the house but Bowser only got antsy in the front yard near that front window. He followed the trail into the driveway, but it ended quickly enough.

I said "I think whoever came up just came to the front door and window and looked in. Bowser didn't seem to catch anything out back; in fact, he was more interested in using his bathroom. Still, I don't like this."

"Me neither." said Laura. "I'm having a couple of cameras put in that overlook the front and back yards, and feed into our security system inside. That'll be done today."

"Who is doing that?" I asked.

"Don't worry," Laura said, "I'm not going to let the CIA into our house to bug us. It's someone I know and trust." She told me the name of who it was.

"Oh, he was my competitor in Midtown." I said. "I'm still going to check up behind him."

"As will I." said Laura.

"By the way, where is Mom?" I asked.

"She wasn't here last night." Laura said. "I called her this morning after finding the footprints, and she said she was at the Community Center, serving doughnuts to the old ladies there. She's actually trading doughnuts for gossip, of course." Jack laughed at that one.

"Okay, guys," he said, handing Jim back to me, "you both need to be careful. After all that happened in the City and here at the same time, I'm worried for you both."

"I don't blame you." I said. "I'm getting as skittish as Bowser..."

Part 5 - Homespun Festival

Saturday, August 8th. It was a beautiful morning, and the Coltrane County Homespun Festival was in full swing at the County Fairgrounds just north of the town of Buford. Many booths were lined up, selling food, drinks, homemade clothing items and homemade home furnishings. Later there would be games such as the three-legged races, frog races, turtle races, and the like.

The Cub Scouts would have a derby race, and the Boy Scouts were running an archery range. The Girl Scouts were selling... you guessed it... Girl Scout cookies(!). They were also selling lemonade, water, and other soft drinks in the more shaded area of the park.

This Homespun Festival was a big deal in the area, so people came from our County, Nextdoor County, and the other counties in the region. I noted a lot of older women milling about or sitting in groups; even Old Mrs. Boddiker was there. But I didn't see anyone who might be the mysterious Widow Athena Jones...

Laura and I had brought Jim and Carole, who decided she liked Girl Scout cookies. I'd seen Cindy and Jenna already, and also saw Joanne Cummings and Seth Warner walking around. Teresa and Todd were there, apparently as a couple, Todd carrying his son Doug, and they were joined by Tanya Perlman, her son Pete, and Teddy Parker.

Daniel and Melina Allgood were talking with Sheriff Sorrells near the Boy Scout archery range. I should note that Melina and Joanne had gone to the archery range and, to the surprise of everyone, shot bullseyes after bullseyes, obviously having a friendly contest with each other. And amazing accuracy despite the low quality of the bows and the arrows. The Scouts kept supplying arrows bought by spectators for them (it was $2 for five arrows) as the ladies poured shot after shot into the bullseyes. Finally they agreed to call it a draw. I already knew about Melina's abilities, and I was very impressed with Joanne's shooting.

I had encouraged all of the Detectives to make an appearance at the Homespun Festival, so Martin Nash and Sandra Speer were there. Our County's A.D.A. Franklin Washington, who was black, was with his white wife, which got some very non-approving looks (downright ugly looks, actually) from Coltrane County residents.

I saw Geiger and Christopher Purvis on separate occasions, and even Sharples had come, wearing his totally unneeded raincoat/trenchcoat and fedora-like "reporter" hat. Lorena Rose and Diana Torres were excused; they'd been doing night shifts as part of their undercover work for a couple of weeks.

I also noticed someone else walking almost furtively among the crowds. SBI Agent Jeff Reubens was here. I'd made eye contact with him earlier, and he'd scurried away from me, which I took to mean he didn't want to be seen talking with me. At times I noticed him loitering around booths, scanning the crowds. He was clearly here for some professional reason, but I had no idea what that was.

By happenstance, a group of us came together, having gotten lemonades from the Girl Scout booth. Me, Laura, Tanya, Teddy, Cindy, Jenna, Joanne, Seth, Teresa, Todd, Martin and Sandra were talking in a big circle. Everyone was drinking normal yellow lemonade except Laura. She was drinking pink lemonade, which she preferred.

"This pink lemonade is very good." Laura said. "I may have to go buy another cup."

"Carole," said Todd mischievously, "do you like yellow or pink lemonade better?"

"Cookies!" yelled Carole diplomatically. Everyone laughed.

"You know, they ought to put a disc golf course in here." Cindy said, looking around. "Then I can whip Teresa's ass somewhere besides Ronald Reagan Park."

"What is in that kool-aid you're drinking?" Teresa replied sardonically. "I will crush you as I always do. You can't hit the side of a barn with a frisbee."

"Laura, I'm going to have to show both these amateurs how to play disc golf." I said in open challenge to both of them.

"I'll take you up on that, Uncle Don." said Todd with a grin. "Me, Teresa, and little Doug here against you, Cindy, and Carole."

"Oh, you're on!" Cindy exclaimed, her ice-blue eyes lighting up. "Carole, are you ready--"

"AAAUUUGGHH!!"

The scream had come from about 100 feet from us, near the Girl Scout table. We all dashed over to see what was happening. There was a small crowd kneeling around a prostrate man.

"Police officers! Let us through!" I shouted. "This woman is a doctor, let us through!" People scattered out of our way. I saw that the man lying on the ground was Jeff Reubens!

Geiger and Sharples were already there, kneeling beside Reubens, Geiger over his right shoulder and Sharples at his left side.

"Doctor!" I shouted as I knelt down by Reubens' left side, displacing Sharples, who stood up. I saw the foam bubbling from Reubens' mouth, and I could smell the almond odor.

Geiger moved over to the top of Reubens's head as Laura knelt down on his right side and checked for a pulse, having given Carole to Cindy, who handed her off to Teresa.

"He's dead." Laura said after a moment. "Looks like cyanide poisoning. Not a damn thing to be done."

To be continued.