Pink Panther Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a seat." I said as I hung my trenchcoat up on the stand by the bookcase, where the Trojan War painting once had been. I had not brought it nor the matchstick Trojan Horse back after my suspension had ended. I sat down myself in the 'Command Chair', letting the lumbar support hold up my back, and feeling grateful for the chance to relax for a moment. "Whaddya got?" I asked.

Myron went first: "Sir, I have more information on Butch Fulmer. It took some hard digging, but I found out that Fulmer was a coach with the Bulldogs while Brian Harlan was head coach here, and that Fulmer has never worked for the Tigers's football program. The IRS tax returns were altered, and the State tax return in the Tigers's State were fakes. But the yearly backups of our State Tax Division's files still had Fulmer's State filings and a copy of his non-altered Federal 1040 forms."

"Wow." I said. "That takes some incredible Government power to do that. Anything else on Fulmer? Associations with Dawson, Martinez, the GOJ, BigAgraFoods?"

"No sir, nothing at all." said Myron. "And no idea why he gave up coaching and became a security guard at the museum in Pottsville."

"Pottsville... in Wilson Hammonds's district." I said, almost to myself. "Okay, anything on Selena Martinez?"

"She was a University student several years ago, about a year before you got here, Commander. She had an athletic scholarship for women's softball, and was a football cheerleader in the Fall. She had a 3.2 GPA, majoring in Education, but suddenly dropped out of School completely. Just last year she transferred her credits to City U. and began taking night courses there, while working at the Hotel. Sapper Warren sent me his filed report, which said that the other hotel employees liked her, no one had a problem with her that anyone knew of. The only peculiarity, if you want to call it that, is that she had a concealed carry permit and often had a gun on her while she was working."

I nodded. "No connection to the other murder victims?"

"Not that I can find, sir." said Myron. "I'll keep looking, of course, but there's just not much on her out there in the first place."

"Okay, good work." I said. "By the way, did you check out Donny Tate about being a forensic accountant for us?" Donny Tate had been one of Kendra Luskin's victims in the 'Falsely Accused' case, and was an accountant... and we needed a (good) replacement for the traitorous, disgraced Detective Julie Newton.

"Yes sir, and Mary talked to him, too." said Myron. "He's pretty good with accounting, but neither Mary nor I think he's cut out to be a Police Officer. He might not even pass the Academy. He'd have to be a Civilian employee, a consultant."

"So lay it out straight, Myron." I said. "Do you want him working with us, or not?"

"I think we could find better candidates, sir." said Myron.

"I agree, sir." said Cindy. "I sat in on Mary's conversation with him."

"All right, then." I said. "Keep your eyes peeled for good candidates."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Wednesday, September 27th. Neither Bettina Wurtzburg nor John Hardwood had mentioned the Selena Martinez murder. That was not totally surprising, as it was in the City. But the City's KSB and KCTY had not mentioned the murder, nor finding a body in a dirty clothes hopper, either. As far as the Press was concerned, it was as if it had never happened.

At 9:00am, the Chief had his 'formal' Staff meeting. As we no longer had a Deputy Chief, Captain Briscoe (Public Relations), Captain Aaron (Physical Properties), and Lt.(B) Holloway (Personnel & Records) were in the meeting, as were Captain Ross (Detectives), Captain Croyle (Operations, i.e. Uniformed Officers & Precincts), and Lt. Goodwin (Internal Affairs).

"Wellllll," said Chief Moynahan, "it only took a few riots, Molotov cocktails, and Captain Croyle looking good wielding a red crowbar to get the Council to implement a formal structure, but they did it last night, and the second reading will be at their next mee-ting. The Deputy Chief, should we ever have another one, will not be giving or-ders to the Captains of Operations or of the Detectives." No one said anything. "Any comment?" the Chief asked.

Of course I spoke up. "I agree with you sir," I said, "that Captain Croyle looks good and does well every time she wields the red crowbar." This was my (not so) subtle way of needling Cindy about her stinging defeat in the Police Boxing Matches. It is possible that a green crowbar was waved in my general direction in retaliatory response.

"Heh heh heh heh." chuckled the Chief. "Okay, it's good the structure is implemented, as Commander Troy will be out of Town this weekend. You're on call, Captain Croyle. I also have some other news. In light of what happened in the past couple of months, the Council is considering taking away much of the Administration work from Lt. Holloway's people, and giving it to the civilian Public Safety Department employees. Pay, expenses, all that stuff, will be centralized for the entire Public Safety Department, and ultimately under the Town & County's County Clerk and County Administrator."

"As long as we get paid, sir." said Cindy.

"What about my people?" asked Lt. Holloway, who had not looked very happy with Cindy's comment.

"A number of them will be retained," said the Chief, "for duties specific to Police Personnel records and other Police records. Some are going to be transferred to other Administrative duties, such as manning Duty Desks, radios, and the like. Those that volunteer to move to basic Uniformed duties will likely be allowed to do so. Some may be offered positions with the County, but will have to leave the Police Force to obtain those jobs. Last, but not least, Lt. Holloway, the best forensic accountants that might want to become Detectives will be permitted to apply for the two positions in the Detective Division."

As the Chief went over other things, I realized that this ultimately just put more control in the hands of one person... the Intendent... and speaking of the Intendent...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I knew what I wanted, and I held nothing back. I was groping Adele Peabody, my mouth tracing kisses on her neck and jaw as my hands roughly squeezed her firm asscheeks. Her hands were all over me, as well, and she was pressing her large breasts into my chest. My cock was throbbing hard, and pressed between our abs.

We were in the Master Bedroom of The Cabin, and we were making love. I had my right arm under Adele's neck, propping the back of her head so I could slam my lips onto hers and sink my tongue into her mouth in deep, hot kisses. My left hand was fingering her wet pussy. First one finger invaded her sweet snatch, then a second one, stretching her tight cunthole in preparation for my cock. As we kissed and groped almost violently, I was scraping my fingers along the upper wall of her pussy, where the nerves to her clitoris were, and Adele was moaning as bursts of pleasure rocketed through her loins.

"Fuck me, Don!" she gasped when I finally let my tongue slide out of her throat and gave her a chance to break the kiss. "Fuck me with that iron hard cock! Make me come around that cock, and I'll be your bitch forever!"

I took Adele's dirty blonde head in the back of my hand and kissed her hard and deep again, pushing her face into mine as I mounted her. Her hand was already deftly guiding my cock to her pussy as I rolled onto her, our bodies pressed together. I pulled my fingers out of Adele's cunt and let my cock head be guided into her.

"Unnnh!" I gasped as Adele gasped out. My cock was sliding into her, stretching her tight cuntwalls apart, probing into her sweet womanly depths, until our pelvises met and I was nuts deep in her. Adele began grinding her hips as I began plunging hard into her, fucking the gorgeous older woman with hard, violent, deep thrusts.

I felt Adele wrap her legs around me to trap me inside her, holding me in as I drove into her again and again and again. As I slid my arms under her and grabbed her firm ass in my hands, I felt her hands squeezing my contracting ass muscles, helping push each of my driving strokes as I relentlessly fucked her. I felt her pussy begin tightening, clutching harder, violently, as her orgasm overpowered her.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed out. "UHH! UHHHH! UHHHHH!" I was kissing her cheek and jaw, not letting up my relentless fucking of her climaxing cunt.

*CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!*

The hard, wet slaps of our bodies echoed in the bedroom as we rutted urgently for long minutes. There was no way that I could keep from coming, as Adele's tight wet cunt was too much for any man. I felt my nut rising.

"I'm going to come, baby." I whispered into Adele's ear. "I'm going to fucking come in your cunt!"

"Yes!" Adele cried out. "Come in me!" As if to emphasize her words, Adele wrapped her shapely, surprisingly strong legs tightly around me. The pleasure was just too much. I gasped as the first bolt of my seed blasted into Adele, followed by spurt after spurt of baby batter. Though I knew it was likely impossible, I hoped and prayed that one of my sperm would fertilize Adele's waiting egg, and that she would become pregnant with my child.

As I lay on Adele, struggling to catch my breath as the final dribbles of semen seeped from my softening cock, I felt Adele wrap her arms around my back, her hands exploring me.

"Mmmmm, that was soooooo good, baby." she mewled. I raised my head and looked into her eyes as she said"And I am your bitch, forever." I kissed her mouth, knowing that she was, and that this was the one woman I needed to be my bitch, forever.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was lying on my back. Adele was lying against my right side, her right leg over my groin and her head on my chest as I held her, her warm hand stroking my half-hard cock, putting surging sexual life back into it.

"So," she said quietly, "you want me to help you do something, don't you?" She raised her head and looked up at me. "You always do when you throw a fuck like that into me. It's okay, I love being fucked hard by your hard cock, and doing what you want. And one day, I'll get what I want."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Your wife will be my bitch in bed while you fuck us both." Adele replied.

"Mmmm, I will definitely try to arrange that." I said. "I'm surprised you haven't already seduced her and made her your bitch."

"She's a smart woman." said Adele. "I think she's a little afraid of me. They say in this Town that that woman Rita is like a drug, that once a man is ensnared by her charms, he can never get out of her clutches. And for lesser men than you, that's true. And it's the same with me. Once I have Laura face deep in my cunt, she knows she will be snared in my web."

"In the interests of sexual research," I said, "I'd like to see if that can happen. And yes, I want something from you in return, beside getting balls-deep in your pussy and coming in you. I want you to help me get something on Thomas P. Cook, something I can use to take the bastard down and put him in prison."

"It's about time." Adele said matter-of-factly. "He's beginning to get too big for his britches, as my mama would say. He's becoming more and more full of himself, and thinks he can be the next Westboro. The real Westboro put him in his place several years ago, and Cook has been a pussy ever since. But now he thinks he can do what he wants."

"I'm tired of him preying on other people, kicking widows of war heroes out of their homes and laughing at them while he tears those homes down to build cheap apartments." I said, my eyes becoming jet. "His buildings are barely to code, but just inside the lines. His business deals are shady, but nothing I can get ahold of to show criminal activity."

Adele thought about it for a moment, then began stroking my cock more firmly as she said "I don't have much on him, either. The only thing I ever had on Westboro were those photos, and that's what kept me alive. Cook is not as dangerous, but he's also much more slippery. He made sure his business dealings with Westboro left no trace that would come back to him, to Cook. Like you said, he colors within the lines, just barely, but within the lines."

"I know." I said. "I've looked hard for a Westboro connection, but just can't find one that will stick. Traces, glimpses, then nothing. I tried to see if he had any connection with the Oldeeds Group, as well. But nothing."

I felt Adele stiffen up a second, and she raised her head. "You know," she said, "there might be something you can look at. Westboro was helping Dora Ellis and her people with some of their white supremacy stuff. Dora wanted to use nerve gas to kill blacks en masse. And Westboro and Cook were meeting with her." (Author's note: 'Dream Within A Dream'.)

"Hmmm," I mused. "I had forgotten about that. I need to take another look--- ohhhhhh..." I moaned as Adele lowered her head and took my hardening cock into her warm, wet mouth. As her luscious lips slid up and down my thickening shaft, I looked over her gorgeous body, which she kept in great shape with workouts. And my cock began throbbing at the thought of the long, deep, wet, slow fuck that I was about to experience, using her magnificent body...

Part 13 - Fake News Media

Friday afternoon, September 29th. Laura brought Carole to the Station to pick me up for the long drive to the Wildcats home football game. Carole was excited to see my office, which she did not get to visit often. Then I took her into MCD.

"Cin-dee!" Carole cried out with delight when she saw Cindy, who'd been talking to the Detectives and making notes on the whiteboards.

"Hey, Sweetie." Cindy said, taking Carole into her arms. "Are you excited about your trip?"

"Yeah!" Carole said happily, a bright smile on her little face.

"Where are you going, Carole?" asked Joanne Warner.

"To see the Wild-cats play!" Carole happily exclaimed. "It's my first Wild-cats game!"

"Awww, that's going to be fun!" Joanne said.

"And she's being indoctrinated early." said Cindy, which made me chuckle. "But I have to say... this weekend against Eastern State is a better game to take her to than the one at the end of October, if Carole wants to see the Wildcats win. Right Carole?"

"Yessssth, the Wild-cats are going to win!" Carole said, not quite getting the rest of it.

"All right, Carole." I said. "Say goodbye to everyone. We've gotta get going." Carole said goodbye to everyone, who said goodbye to her, and we headed down the hall to the exit.

"She's so cute." said Joanne. "I've gotta convince Seth it's not too early to have a baby of our own."

"Not me." said Cindy. "I just live vicariously through Don's kids... spoil them to death then hand them back to their parents."

"Sounds like what my grandmother said." said Theo Washington. "She said her grandkids were her revenge on her kids..."

"So, Captain Ross..." said Joanne, "you're not trying to persuade Carole to be a Bulldog?"

"I'm a Police Captain, not a Miracle Worker." replied Cindy. "It's already a lost cause..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The State's Press Corps gathered in their gowns and tuxedos at the Palladium International Hotel, the same hotel where Jasmine Nix had met her demise at the hands of one of the CIA's best snipers ever. It was the Media's big event, and everyone who was anyone was expected to turn out. They would never admit it, but the Governor turning them down, and so rudely and publicly, had insulted them greatly, and only strengthened their resolve to destroy him politically.

Bettina Wurtzburg looked stunning in a shimmery light green evening gown and matching strappy high heel sandals that accented her red hair and shapely body perfectly. As she headed to the bar, she saw Meredith Peller in a sparkly white, clingy dress talking to Priya Ajmani, who was wearing a beautiful red and gold sarong and gold lamé high heels.

"Oh, hello Bettina!" Priya called out. "Come join us for a drink!" Not having anything else to do, Bettina did so, ordering a drink at the bar. The ladies moved to a table for some gossip--- er, conversation.

"You're looking wonderful, Bettina." said her former colleague and then competitor Priya. "How is working at Fox Two News after Todd Burke sold it?"

"About the same as it ever was." said Bettina. "Fair and balanced, eh, Meredith?" Meredith worked at Fox News Midtown.

"So they say." said Meredith. "We're all fair and balanced already, and it's a shame we actually have to tell people that."

"Except John Hardwood." said Priya resentfully. "I think his mind is becoming imbalanced, and nobody will ever say he's fair and balanced towards Governor Jared or the Iron Crowbar."

"That was the one place I drew the line." said Bettina. "I told them that I had no intention of ever casting Jared in a positive light or making him look good. They had no problem with that. At all. The Republicans hate Jared as much as the Democrats and we in the Press do."

"It's the same with us on the accusations of bias." said Meredith. "We were always accused of carrying the Republicans' water, but everyone at our station hates Jared... and I mean a passionate hatred of that son of a bitch."

"And the Iron Crowbar?" Priya asked with a crafty smile on her face.

"At least he's a man." said Bettina. "Unlike that limp-dick Jared."

"And John Hardwood." said Meredith. "He's either gay or impotent. Can't get it up."

"Oh, he tents his pants when he's taking cheap shots at Jared or Troy on television." said Priya maliciously.

"Wonder how many cheap shots he'll take tonight." said Bettina. "He's giving the keynote speech, which is usually a tearing down of politicians under the guise of 'comedy'."

"I heard they actually thought about replacing Hardwood with someone else for the speech." said Meredith. "They're afraid Hardwood will cross the line."

"With Jared, it's not possible to cross the line." said a voice behind them. It was the 'decided' blonde (she decided), Diane Williams of KCTY. "There is nothing one can say about that piece of filth that is strong enough to accurately describe him..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Because Governor Val Jared did not have the courtesy nor courage to come here tonight," drawled Lt. Governor Graham Collins (R), "it falls upon me to give the address on behalf of my fellow politicians here." There was some applause, mostly at the shot taken at Governor Jared.

"I've been around long enough to remember," continued Collins, "when the Press and the Politicians were united by a common cause... to serve the American People, and the People of this great State. Now... we are again united by a common cause: the Press, to accurately report on the damage being done to our State by Val Jared; and us Politicians, to minimize the damage being done by Val Jared." More applause.

After some more worthless remarks, Lt. Gov. Collins said "And now I'll turn it over to your keynote speaker, trusted reporter John Hardwood of KSTD. John?" The applause was much stronger from the Press Corps as John Hardwood strode up to the stage, shook hands with Collins, then took to the podium.

"It's no wonder Governor Val Jared refused to come here tonight." said John Hardwood. "After all, we have black reporters here, Hispanic reporters, and female reporters. The Governor would feel very uncomfortable, for sure." The audience applauded.

"Governor Jared is a White Nationalist," said Hardwood, "who prefers conformity to one creed, one color, one orientation. Diversity need not apply in Jared World." More applause, mostly from the journalists.

"... and even Adolph Hitler has to be a little bit jealous of Governor Val Jared." said Hardwood. "After all, Jared has his own personal Gestapo with a crowbar, Commander Donald Troy." There were more gasps than anything else at that one, but Hardwood continued unabated: "Commander Troy should paint his crowbar white, to represent his White Nationalist support of Val Jared. Of course, Troy only carries that crowbar so he can use it on blacks and other minorities in his exercises of Police brutality." Tension in the room started to rise; the laughter was of nervous tension now.