Pink Panther Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring it on." snarled Woodburn, her face as ugly as her voice in her hatred of Val Jared.

"Sit down, Ms. Woodburn." said Moe Molinari, standing up as the Governor sat down. "Or leave, I don't care which. Geez, what do they put in the water in your County? First the Iron Crowbar shows no fear, and now you." There was some tepid laughter, but it did not break the tremendous tension, which could be cut with a katana.

Molinari continued: "Mr. Cerone and myself did not come into this room without knowing we have the backing of the majority of the State Legislature, as well as one of our United States Senators. There will be no impeachment vote. The State Supreme Court will not entertain any entreaties to call the Legislature into session for such a purpose, unless someone can prove an actual crime by the Governor."

"What do you say to this, Collins?" rang out a voice. It was U.S. Senator Russell, who was furious with anger. He was now putting Collins on the spot, not knowing that the Governor had taken care of Collins.

"As disgusted as I am with Val Jared's racism," said Graham Collins, "and you can sue me for defamation if you want, Jared... I have accepted the compromise agreement between Senators Molinari and Cerone and the Governor. I'll continue to demand the Governor respect the Republican Party and the State, but the impeachment issue is dead." Yep, in the end, Graham Collins had shown his gutlessness, his cowardice. Typical Establishment Republican politician, people with crowbars would say...

"I'd suggest you accept this compromise, as well, Senator Russell." said Moe Molinari, who like everyone else knew full well that he was the true Republican power in the room. "You've already humiliated your wife enough with your consorting with prostitutes. Keep making noise, and it's only going to get worse... for you."

"Is that a threat?" thundered Russell.

"If I had the Iron Crowbar breathing down my neck like you do, Russell, " said Governor Jared, "I'd probably consider silence to be golden."

"The Iron Crowbar ain't shit." said Russell. "He's a fucking pipsqueak local LEO that thinks he's hot shit. I can't believe all you cowards are so afraid of him." Let's just say the looks on people's faces were of disbelief at what they'd just heard, especially Katherine Woodburn and Val Jared's faces.

Senator Russell got up and left, Lt. Governor Collins and Rep. Wilson Hammonds doing likewise. The meeting broke up soon after. Not much more was needed to be said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"No bugs." said Senator Russell's chief of security as he returned to his office in the State Office Building in Midtown, which housed the State Legislators' offices, as well.

"All right, guys," said Russell as a few of his aides in suits and sunglasses sat down close to each other so that he didn't have to speak loudly. "How were these prostitutes able to get that footage out of the office?"

"We don't know, sir." said the lead aide. "Security checked them thoroughly, and we always are looking for unauthorized transmissions. Our only guess is that the iPhones looked to be off but were actually on, and maybe there were small cameras in the women's purses. That would be high-grade stuff, suggesting that these women are not just ordinary prostitutes."

"I don't care." said the Senator. "Find those bitches, get the information out of them if you can. If you can't, just kill them and let the Iron Crowbar sort it out. And speaking of that bastard, what is he up to?"

"He's up to no good, where you're concerned, Senator." said one of the aides. "He's got the FBI looking into you, and no amount of pressure is going to stop them. The CIA Director, a friend of Troy's wife, and several top FBI people are dead-set against you. They may have been behind the prostitutes gathering that footage of you."

"And now the Iron Crowbar knows about Harlan and Gonzales." muttered Russell. "That's not a crowbar over us... that's a fucking sledgehammer. And we can't kill him, because then Ross, Croyle, most of his Police Department, his nephew with BOW Enterprises that has inroads with the Japanese Secret Service... I'd be found dead myself within an hour of Troy's passing."

"So what do you want us to do for you, sir?" one aide said, as a suggestion.

"What I told you... find and kill those bitches." said Russell. "As to the Iron Crowbar.. tell John Hardwood to get his ass here for instructions...

Alas, the attempts to find the prostitutes would be of no avail. The beautiful blonde prostitute that was the sister of Dr. Fredricson's secretary had been safely removed from this part of the country. And the redhead?

Ah, she was the prostitute I'd fucked at Rita's. (Author's note: 'The Other World', Ch. 04.) And in exchange for another good rogering by my little 'iron crowbar', as well as financial inducements, she agreed to go in and get some salacious material on Senator Russell, bringing along some exceptionally good CIA technology.

And she would not be easily found, either. Senator Russell had no idea of the blanket of protection that Rita could put up around her people. And backing that up was the Power of the Crowbar. But maybe Senator Russell would just have to learn that by a direct application...

Part 24 - The Deeper Secret

Sean Sanderson could hardly believe his luck. The young stud was relaxing on his bed in his dorm room, watching as well as feeling the drop-dead-gorgeous woman expertly and almost desperately sucking his huge cock. Her black hair and black pubic bush contrasted with the white of her skin. Her large breasts were pressed into his thighs as she fellated him, and her firm, luscious ass was high in the air as she knelt between his legs.

"God damn, that's good!" Sean gasped as Karen Warner Harlan took his throbbing meat deep into her throat. She moaned around his shaft as she deeply sucked him, reveling in finally getting some good sex from a well-endowed stud.

She let his cock pop out of her mouth. "Damn straight, it's good." she said. "I can suck a big cock like this with the best of 'em." She then began to prove her statement by taking Sean's cock back into her mouth, sliding her lips up and down the shaft as she swallowed his inches again and again until she felt his nut about to rise.

"Now let's see if you know how to fuck." Karen said. With that, the beautiful woman rose up and straddled Sean's turgid meat. Guiding the huge helmet of his cockhead between her labes, she sank down onto him until every inch of his penis was buried balls-deep into her well-used, sopping wet snatch.

"Oh GOD yes!" she gasped as she was impaled by the younger stud's hard shaft. She began undulating her hips as he began pushing up into her, taking every inch of him and massaging his long, thick cock with her clutching, spasming pussy walls. They soon had a raunchy rhythm of hot mating going as she vigorously rode him.

As Sean held Karen's hips and thrust up into her, he felt the sucking heat of her pussy as her cunt muscles clutched at his cock. He'd fucked some hot and lusting women, but never had he fucked a nymphomaniac as hot for sex as this beautiful woman. She was slamming her pussy down on his cock, taking his length and thickness with wanton abandon---

*HEY HEY! YOU YOU!*

It was her cell phone, and that rarely heard ringtone could only mean that Karen's brother Seth was calling. Without breaking her rhythm of fucking Sean, she reached over and grabbed the phone.

"What the fuck IS it?" she said angrily.

"It's important, or I wouldn't have called." said Seth Warner, Karen's brother and Joanne Warner's husband. "Commander Troy knows you are in Town, and he wants to meet with you. Privately."

"Ah, fuck!" gasped Karen. "And why the fuck should I do that?"

"He says you might prefer meeting him to being arrested." said Seth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friday, October 6th. I had called Joanne Warner into my office. Cindy was on the sofa as I had Joanne sit down in a hot chair.

"Joanne," I said, "this is more of a personal nature than an official Police matter, but I need your help. I need you to ask your husband to contact his sister, and have her meet me privately. Don't ask what it's about, just convince him to contact her. I know she's here in this County, and be assured that this is for the best of everyone including Seth's sister."

Joanne had fulfilled my request. Seth was not particularly happy about it, but he agreed to contact his sister Karen, especially after Todd reassured him I was trying to help Seth's sister, not bring her to harm.

Now I was sitting in Laura's office, which was empty except for me. Laura had taken the kids to the Cabin, getting an early start on the weekend. Her assistant Laurie was given the rest of the day off. And of course I had a key to my wife's office, as she had a key to mine.

The door opened, and in walked the extraordinarily beautiful Karen Warner Harlan. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun, showing off the beauty of her face, and she was wearing a clingy black pullover sweater and tight black yoga pants. She was also wearing black sneakers instead of high heels, and I realized she was doing this to be prepared for personal combat, which my aching back wanted no part of.

"Well, if it isn't Commander Troy." Karen said with no small amount of acerbity, perhaps remembering our last meeting in this office, in which I revealed to her and her brother the identity of her biological father. (Author's note: 'The Swap', Ch. 05.)

"Thank you for coming, Mrs. Harlan." I said. "Please, have a seat." I was seated on one of the couches that faced each other.

"I'll take a chair, here." Karen said, taking a small chair near the door that led to the clinic area. She put it just past the edge of the other sofa, keeping plenty of room between her and myself. Wary, she was. Smart as well as beautiful. "So," she said, "what do you want?"

"I want your assurance that Quint Danielson will not be harmed and will never be harmed." I said.

Karen studied me for a moment, then said, "Why would I have any interest in Coach Danielson?" I knew her using the 'Coach' name was deliberate, and her way of telling me she knew full well what was going on.

"Oh, I think we understand each other." I said. "Rusty Dawson, Butch Fulmer, Selena Martinez. Dawson, Fulmer, I understand. But poor Selena?"

"I had nothing to do with Fulmer or Martinez." said Karen. "But he'd helped himself to a few cheerleaders himself, so it's not like he's shiny clean. But Dawson? If you think that I was going to let that piece of dog shit drag my late husband's name through the dirt, then----"

I held up my hand and interrupted her. "I understand." I said. "I think your husband is a piece of dog shit himself, but I understand your loyalty to him. So you won't admit anything to do with Fulmer?"

"It wasn't me." Karen said. "That took a better cat burglar than me. And it wasn't her that killed the bastard. But don't ask who it was; I'm not a snitch on my friends." Yes, I caught the 'her'; another of Karen's 'hints' towards me.

"Of course you're not, but you don't have to say." I said. "I know the work of one Goth Girl Kathy Larrington when I see it. And of course you and she are working very closely for and with one of the best smugglers in the world, and one of the few women with the brains to defeat that museum's systems."

Karen smiled cynically. "And being her 'baby brother', as she calls you, you're not as stupid as I wish you were."

"So," I said, "do we have a deal? Quint Danielson comes to no harm, and your husband's secret remains safe, at least with me?"

"Of course." said Karen. "And you're the second person I've made that deal with... well, the part about my husband's secret, that is. By the way, I don't know why Selena Martinez was killed; that was none of me or my people."

"I don't doubt you." I said. I got up from the sofa. "Well, that'll conclude our business. You can go. Have a nice, safe trip back to Europe."

Karen peered at me. "You didn't ask about Gonzales."

I smiled, one of those smiles one does not want to see on my features. "Mrs. Harlan, you are desperately hoping that I believe that my sister and her organization was behind Gonzales's murder." My gray eyes bore into her eyes as I said "But I know better, just as I know who you made that other deal with. Again Mrs. Harlan, have a safe trip... to somewhere outside of my County."

"Au revoir, Iron Crowbar." Karen said as she walked to the door. "Au revoir.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The fire pot on the deck of the Cop Bar was putting out welcome warmth as Cindy, Teresa, and I had an after-work beer.

"So Dawson's death will go unsolved?" asked Teresa.

"Pretty much." I said. "Word is getting out that it was a freelance hit team, related to the Jan Camp lawsuit against the University. She'd hoped to use Dawson to pressure the School into settling the lawsuit for a lot of money; now, they're going to fight it all the way, and if she wins it'll be less than what she wanted. And if she loses, she gets nothing."

"Will she win?" asked Cindy.

"I won't be surprised if she does." I said. "Or do you think the University's legal team can handle the job?"

"I expect to see incompetence upon the Government's part." said Cindy. "Jenna's not part of that team. They did not ask her. I think they're scared she might be sympathetic to Dr. Camp."

"Or that she'll botch it like she did the Luskin/Gordon case." said Teresa, showing no mercy for Cindy's feelings on that matter. But Cindy didn't flinch.

"Hell, with the Iron Crowbar on the other side of that," Cindy replied, "Jenna didn't have a shot in hell." I realized there might still be some rankled feelings over that, but like my fellow Clan Troy member, I showed no mercy.

"Damn straight." I said. "Just like those bastards in the State Legislature found out. Even if the Governor was going to leave Danielson bleeding on the battlefield, I wasn't going to leave the Governor in the same way... for Chief Griswold's sake, of course."

"That was you?" asked Teresa.

I smiled. "The Governor received good pics of Grahamnesty Collins having gay sex... that Eddy the Bounty Hunter is good at photographing people having sex, almost as good as you, Teresa." Teresa smiled briefly, remembering her photography work in the 'Hot Wives Investment Club' case.

I continued: "Cerone and Molinari were amenable to working another peace accord; the BigAgraFoods civil rights lawsuit was a real problem for both Parties, and they accepted my idea of taking impeachment off the table in exchange for the Governor dropping those lawsuits. And the Governor started those lawsuits at my suggestion. As they used to say on that show 'The A-Team': I love it when a plan comes together."

"So answer me this." said Cindy. "Who killed Selena Martinez? or was behind it, I should ask."

"I think that might've been Russell, maybe Collins or other bigwigs." I said. "And very unnecessary, I might add. I doubt Selena was ever going to say anything."

"So if Karen was involved or had knowledge of Dawson and Fulmer," said Cindy, who'd been listening to my conversation with Karen from the children's room behind Laura's desk in her office, "who was behind the Gonzales killing?"

"Well," I said, "Gonzales would never come into this State, but it wasn't because of the PED situation. He was afraid Senator Russell would try to kill him for the molestations, and in this State would get away with it. But I think others got to him, and to be honest, I don't care who it was... as far as I'm concerned, that dirtbag Gonzales can rot in hell for the things he did..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For the first time in seventeen years, all three high schools had away games this Friday night. To say I was enjoying the relatively peaceful Autumn evening was an understatement.

After Teresa went home to Todd and their kids, Cindy and I headed to The Cabin. Molly and the boys were there, as were Laura, Carole, Jim, Bowser, Buddy... and Callie Carrington. We had a good late supper of hamburgers and hot dogs and fixins.

After putting the kids to bed in the top-level room, with Bowser and Buddy on guard duty, Cindy and Callie went to bed in the third bedroom, while Molly went to 'her' room, the second bedroom. Laura asked if I wanted to share a nightcap on the back deck. So we took our drinks and a blanket out back, and snuggled in the metal mesh loveseat.

"So you sent Karen Warner Harlan packing." Laura said.

"Oh yes." I said. "I can't prove she made the hire to kill Dawson, and that might not've been just her. The money she left behind was from a bank robbery she likely did, but again, I can't prove it. Butch Fulmer wasn't her... that was my pesky sister and Goth Girl Kathy at work, probably a dry run for stealing something from a museum in Europe."

"Must be hard, having to let all these perps go free." Laura said.

"In some ways, yes." I said. "But as was written in 'A Tale of Two Cities': the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

"True." said Laura. "So, why don't we go to bed, where the needs of my body for your iron hard cock outweighs just about everything."

"You go ahead and get ready." I said. "I'll be up in a second." Laura kissed my cheek, then went back inside.

Yes, I thought, the needs of the one... mainly me. She is not dealing with an Agency of the Weak Minded, you know. I did not fail to notice that my wife got me tickets to the Wildcats game and went with me and Carole, then was left alone as I took my daughter to the game. My wife did not need to go to the Science Library that day, nor did she go there at all. And that's because Laura was masterminding the operation to kill Coach Willy 'Speedy' Gonzales.

Yes.

Of course my wife was acting to protect the University that employed her. Of course she'd ordered people killed before; it had been her job at times as part of her CIA duties. And Speedy Gonzales was a real dirtbag, a rapist and molester that my wife would have no problem having terminated with the most extreme of prejudice. So the 'police officer' that escorted Gonzales was anything but, and he met the destiny he so richly deserved.

And Goth Girl Kathy, while working with my sister in France, was still part of the CIA, still sending the Company information out of France, as long as it didn't compromise her and Elizabeth and Karen Warner Harlan. So Butch Fulmer's elimination, while unfortunate, was accomplished.

And the Pink Panthers... as Cindy correctly surmised, someone with knowledge of my disc golf bag was behind leaving the discs, and someone whose children watched Pink Panther cartoons. And since Laura was behind Gonzales's death, where a Panther was found, then she obviously was part of planting the discs. And I suspect Cindy had figured out that part of it herself.

Yes, I thought to myself as I got up to go inside, I'd rather have my wife in bed with me than in prison. So whatever anyone thinks of me keeping the dirty secret of Harlan and Gonzales, and not acting to bring the perps to Justice, they'll just have to deal with it that I was selfish on this one.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In their bedroom, Callie and Cindy were standing together at the foot of the bed, slowly undressing each other as they deeply kissed. They were both wearing high heel slides, and Cindy was still taller than Callie. The beautiful porn star blonde had to reach up to kiss Cindy's mouth, and she was doing so with raw lust.

"Mmmm," Callie said as she took off Cindy's shirt. "I just love seeing this beautiful hardbody. You've been working out again, haven't you?"

"Yes." Cindy said. "Gotta keep up with you. Mmmmf!" The ruggedly pretty blonde moaned as Callie cupped Cindy's left breast and sucked the long, hard pink nipple into her mouth. "Oh, yeahhhhh..." Cindy sighed as Callie sucked her right tit as their hands explored each other.