Pink Panties: The Dance

Story Info
'Girl' gets dressed up and then goes down.
2.6k words
4.53
60.2k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A very, very simple story. With a generous edit by Nom De Plume though all errors are mine)


Hello, I am twenty-two years old and I am a cross dresser. Most of the time I'm a responsible upstanding citizen with a job, friends, bills and all the rest. And while some people I know would be shocked to discover it, the truth is that there are few things I enjoy more than taking off the pants and shirts I usually wear and slipping into something feminine and sexy.

I have a closet full of womens clothing. Everything from miniskirts to evening gowns to blouses and if I've somehow gone a few days with out getting dressed up, I start to feel itchy and restless. Somewhere deep within me is my feminine side that needs to wear soft silks and the delicate lingerie that a young man is not supposed to desire, but I do.

Thankfully I've been blessed with a physique that, with a bit of padding here and there, is reasonably feminine and face that, with a few touches of make up, is convincingly ladylike. Combine these with a dress, a blouse some stockings and some heels and I can receive appreciative looks and comments from the men around me. I love walking down the street and seeing men giving me the once over, looking me up and down and undressing me with their eyes. If they only knew the truth!

That men are sexually attracted to me totally turns me on. I want a man to see me as a pretty woman, to be turned on by the way my hips sway when I walk or the coyish way I make eye contact or how my red lips glisten. If men have a masculine energy, a forceful desire penetrate women with their cocks than I am certainly full of a generous feminine energy. For the right guy I am all too happy to kneel and suck on his cock or to spread my legs and let him fuck me.

I was feeling particularly restless one Friday, even before I got home from work I was planning out what I was going to wear, where I was going to go and what I was going to do when I got there. I was going to dress up suggestively, go to a club, find a man to dance with, flirt with and if all went well, end up wrapping my lips around his cock taking it into my warm wet mouth and slurping on it until he gasped and shot his load of cum into my throat.

Imagining this I dressed up. I always enjoy the feeling of my boring every day self sliding away and the more vivid girly side of me coming out. I picked out my outfit, laid it on my bed and sat in front of my mirror did my make up; the eye shadow, the rouge, a bit on the eyelashes, some ear rings, a thin gold necklace. The last thing I apply is the lipstick, after much looking I discovered the perfect color of lipstick. It's a delicate red that give my lips a delicious moist shine. One man told me that he thought my lips were my best feature. He said I had 'pretty dick sucking lips' and it was one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.

I slipped a pair of breast forms into a brazier and put it on. I pulled a garter belt around my hips, felt the thrill of black stockings sliding up my legs and the sensual feeling a stepping into a pair of soft pink panties. Over this went a black skirt and a cream colored silk blouse. I stood in front of the mirror and saw a pretty young woman. It's like a transformation and not just how I look. There is also a change inside me. When I'm dolled up, I move differently, I think differently - it's as if the girl inside me is set free. The thing is, the girl inside me is a dirty little slut. She loves men, she loves their cocks and she loves making them cum.

I set out for a club a few towns over. It's not a dance club with a thumping beat, it's a bit more laid back. I batted off a few creeps who tried to pick me up and after a bit I met a man named Kevin. He was ruggedly handsome and in his mid to late 30's. He dressed well, smelled delicious, bought drinks, gave me his business card and between trying to impress me with various stories he told me several times how adorable I looked or how pretty my eyes were.

He was very cute and charming, I was reasonably sure how things were going to go with Kevin but the deal closer was a slow dance. I placed my arms on his shoulders around his neck and rested my head on his chest. He gently held my waist or caressed the small of my back. At one point during the song he whispered to me a couple of times, "You're such a pretty girl. You're such a pretty little girl," and he said it so sweetly that I almost sunk to my knees right there on the dance floor so I could start sucking. When the song ended I held his hand and told him I needed some fresh air. We went outside and he offered that we could sit in his car and I agreed knowing what I was going to do next.

He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. When he sat down, I turned to him and spoke, "I had a really great time tonight. It is getting late though, but is there, you know, any way I could show you my appreciation for the evening by, maybe sucking your cock?" and with this I gently ran my hand over his crotch. He was very surprised at this and in the moment when he was thinking how to respond I started opening up his pants, and he said "Whoa, you are ready to go, aren't you?"

I was lowering my face to his hips and I looked up at him and smiled and said in a teasing way "I'm ready to go down on you if that's what you mean." With this I got his cock free and I instantly took it into my mouth. Kevin gave out a gaspy moan as I started sucking on him. He was flaccid at first but I know what I'm doing and he started to stiffen almost immediately.

I'm not going to lie, I don't just like sucking cock, I love sucking cock. I love the feeling of my lips sliding up and down a shaft, love running my tongue around the crown or making long slow licks from the base of a cock all the way up to the tip before taking it all deep into my mouth. I love the heat of a cock, the way it fills my mouth and of course how it tastes. Cock is delicious.

Kevin lifted his hips and pushed his pants further down and I took his furry sack into my palm. I gave his balls a through cleaning, licking them everywhere trying to get all that man-taste lapped up. I always take a moment to give a big affectionate kiss to each of a man's balls. I do this thankfully, respectfully because these two precious little orbs do one of the most important and precious things which is to make the cum that I slurp down.

More than all the things I love about men or love about sucking cock the thing I love most of all is cum. Whatever you call it, jizz, jism, cum, sperm, seed, guy juice, spunk, cream; I love when it gets shot into my mouth, slathered on my tongue or when it splashes against the back of my throat. Love it when a man shoots his load into my warm, wet, thirsty mouth. When I said the girl in me is a 'dirty little slut' I should have said more, that the girl inside me is a dirty little cock sucking, cum thirsty, cream swallowing, sperm chugging little slut. That would have been more honest.

Kevin was fully erect by now and as I sucked I could taste the teasing flow of precum that let me know I was on the right track. I was sucking him deeply, I would start at the top of his penis where my lips were just kissing the opening and then spread open and go down, down, down until my lips were at the base of his cock and his pubic fur brushed my lips. Then my mouth would go back up, up, up the shaft of his cock up to where my tongue could flutter across and around the head and then I'd go back down take him all the way into my mouth. Up and down and back and forth, my tongue and my lips doing everything they could to give Kevin as much pleasure as possible.

Kevin moaned and I knew I was getting close. I stopped sucking and spoke, "Kevin, am I being a good girl?"

He replied, "You are being the best girl I've ever met."

I bit my lip for second trying to look playfully concerned "Am I being a bad girl?"

He smiled and said "You are being a very bad little girl."

"Tell me how I'm both."

He paused and gave me a bit worthy of Shakespeare. "You are the sweetest, prettiest, best, cutest, most adorable princess I've ever met. You're also the raunchiest, dirtiest little slut in the whole wide world. I love having your pretty red lips wrapped around my throbbing cock and I want to pump my hot sticky cum into your throat". Words like this make me melt. He smiled at me, reached up and brushed his hand on my check and then put his hand on the back of my neck and gently but very, very firmly pushed my mouth down to his cock. Of course I didn't resist, why would I? He pressed down until I'd taken him all the way, deep into my throat.

I started sucking again, this time a bit faster knowing that he was getting close. I could sense it in the way he breathed, the way his muscles tensed, the way his cock was amazingly hard and the way his balls tightened up. I was as happy as a baby on a bottle, sucking fast and hard and deep. My God I wanted him to cum, to shoot and unload and drain his balls into my mouth.

Sometimes I get worked up and a bit feverish in the moments before a guy is going to squirt I want it so bad. I begged him "Please, please cum in my mouth. I really, really need it. I need your cum, please. I've been such a good girl, please feed me your sperm." He groaned and pressed me back down to his cock. A few moments later he started to orgasm, I could feel his muscles tense up, he gasped and his hips rocked forward a bit pressing his cock even deeper into my throat.

I could feel his cock twitching between my lips and I sucked down as it erupted a spray of cum that gushed into my mouth and I started swallowing greedily. He unloaded thick volleys of jizz into my throat I instinctively gulped them down. I drank what felt like half a cup of sticky cum. There was so much of it I moaned with pleasure which only made him pump some more. We were like a perfect little pairing, he wanted to drain his balls into my mouth and I wanted the sort of nourishment that you only can get from a fresh, hot load of sperm. I kept sucking as his cock went to sleep and as it did I got the last little flow of cum from him.

I love it when I make a man cream; it makes me feel incredibly happy and feminine. I sat back and Kevin smiled at me and had that relaxed, blissed out expression that men only get after they cum hard. I smiled and he reached up and with his finger wiped up a glob of cream from the corner of my mouth that somehow managed to escape my slurping. When I saw this, I grabbed his wrist and looked him straight in the eye as I sucked the cum off his finger and swallowed it.

"My god", he said "you're even better looking, it's like your glowing". I smiled and told him "I always feel pretty after I please a man," which is very, very true. We made small talk and he thanked me and I thanked him for the wonderful evening. He pressed a few more of his business cards into my hands as I made my departure. I walked back to my car and I strutted like a model on a runway.

I called him a few days later and I told him the truth, that I was indeed a cross dresser. A few guys get irate and angry when I tell them but the fact is that the majority of men respond just like Kevin did. They pause, think for a bit, remember how much pleasure I had given them and then say something like, "I would like to see you again". This just means that they want me to suck their cock again.

Kevin was one of these men and said "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" and I said "Yes please, I would like that very much." He suggested that we go out on a date in a few days on Friday night. I said "Well, at the moment I'm wearing a high-cut red silk dress, a garter belt, stockings with that line going up the back, pink panties, a shirt that says 'princess' across the chest, a little pearl necklace, some lace gloves and some red lipstick that I would love to get all over your cock. What are you doing right now?"

Of course he raced over to my place so fast that he was breathless when he arrived. I let him in, took his hand and pulled him over to the couch. He took off his pants and sat down and spread his legs, I knelt between his thighs and started sucking him. He sighed and said "You're such a good little girl." I looked up at him saying 'and?" He smiled and replied, "And you're such a good little slut."

I wrapped my lips around him again did what I do best in this whole world. Maybe I'm not a girl all the way through but when it comes to giving men pleasure there isn't a real girl anywhere who will suck harder, slower, faster or deeper than I will. There isn't a girl who will be as happy or as joyful when a man shoots his load in their mouth and there isn't a girl around who will drink or swallow as much cum as I will.

All I can say is that thankfully, there are plenty of men, just like Kevin, who are all to happy to let me lick and kiss their balls, suck and slurp on their cocks and who will feed me their thick loads of sperm. In that moment when a man is ejaculating into my mouth both of us are as happy as we can be.