Pink, Pink, Pink, Red

Story Info
(A snippet) She was his to do as he wished. Pinky promise.
1.1k words
4.08
7.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands were held behind her back, before his whisper softly filled her ear, "Mine. To do as I please. What say you?"

"Yes, Sir."

He ran his fingers over her hands, separating apart her fingers. "Were you just crossing your fingers?" And he laughed at the absurdity of her little ways.

She could control her decorum only a little longer, before she too joins him in his guffaw. There was no need to answer him this question, she was.

"You do realise that crossed-fingers and, for that matter, pinky promises won't save you tonight?" his voice was still light with laughter.

"Yes, Sir."

He picked up a pair of cuffs and dragged them slowly over her shoulder, so she could see what he had.

She laughed.

He too grinned at their playful ways, "Yes, they're pink and fluffy. Just like you," he said. And with that he bound her wrists, where he had just held them, behind her back.

He reached into her hair, which has been left down loose, just as he had directed her. He pushed her hair to the side and bit, once, rather hard into her neck, until he heard her yelp. Satisfied, he then pushed her down firmly against the cold surface of the table.

Instinctively she arched her back, and presented the curve of her arse to him. She heard him groan, just a little, and was pleased with herself.

He pushed up her dress, over her hips, then pulled down her panties over the curve of her ass, and watched them as they slipped slowly down her thighs to her ankles. In the muted light of the room, it looked like she was standing in a pretty pink puddle of lace. He groaned at the sight and thought of her.

Now that her panties had been removed, and her ass completely bare, she pushed and curved her arse further towards him. No doubt the bejewelled butt plug, which she'd hope would still sparkle in the low light, was now very visible.

"Pretty as a picture," he murmured, as he taped his finger against the base of the butt plug, a few times, so she could feel its low vibration tease her hole.

She could feel him grind against her thigh and rump.

He was hardening. His lust for her was never far away, but tonight as she had conceded to him, and was offering herself to him, his lust was unlike anything he had experienced before. As tempting as it was to sink into her right this moment, he can easily control himself, even as she continued to offer distractions. She was so full of cheek and play, and so with a resounding spank against the curve of her derriere, he softly said, "I'll get to into that ass, soon enough. But pink is on my mind."

He started with soft slaps, flicking against the creamy skin of her ass. Slap after slap, only slightly increasing in firmness, all over the soft curves of her.

The mix of spanking and the way his hands vibrated her butt plug made her moan against the cold hardness of the table. With one last smack right against her two holes, he stopped. Albeit briefly.

Now it was time for the paddle. He started lightly, up against her upper thighs, and into the lower part of her ass. The way it made her move and her ass shake, was so alluring. He mixed the tempo and intensity, all over her upper thighs and her pinkening ass.

Time for her now started to blur.

Items are swapped, moans became groans. She knew that in their cabinet was a range of items, whips and crops, floggers and toys of play and mirth. And now she was beginning to feel the edges of her pain. Though, he knew her body so well, that when it became a little too much, he would intermittently stop, and would instead run his hand over her, and sought out her soft, wet centre. Caresses and touch, to sooth and placate her. When she yelped, his hands would sooth where they just hurt. When she screamed, his cajoling voice was in her ear, whispering what sounded like black magic, for all she could understand.

Time blurred. Words blurred. Feeling merged. Time stopped. No, incorrect. The spankings had stopped.

They stood surrounded by discarded instruments and toys. Now it was time for flesh and touch. His fingers easily slid deep inside her. With her faced down, he twisted his fingers, and pat and stroked over her g-spot. Softly at first, but as her juices ran down his arm, he pressed more intensely into her spots, until she gripped his hands with her inner thighs, uselessly. He kicked her ankle and pushed her legs far apart and intensified his fingering. There, that was what he was seeking and waiting for, it wasn't far away. He felt her shudder, and her juicy hole gushed all over his wrist, and splashed the floor.

She was in a mess of feelings and emotions, and waited for him to fuck her pussy. Instead she felt him withdraw the butt plug, and smeared her ass hole, with her pussy's drippy, wet mess.

Her arse resisted, only a little, and only for a short time, as she adjusted to the size of him entering her. Soon and eagerly she relaxed and pushed back against him.

His cock sunk into her. And now it was his moans that filled the space.

Their mutual need was intense. He filled her with cock and lust, and it was bordering on too hard, and too much, for her. But, she was such a messy blur, that all she could do was push back against him, achingly and hungry for him.

Edges were reached. He needed the deep gaze of her eyes, to push him over the edge.

He roughly handled her. She was useless in his arms, and he easily manoeuvred her onto her back, with her arms awkward stuck behind her. Her comfort didn't matter right now, she was so thoroughly fucked.

He rammed pulled her knees up, so they slung heavy over his shoulders, easily sunk into her loosened hole, and filled her. His eyes so hungry for her, he drank in the sight, sound and feel of her.

He noticed a smear of red over her lower abdomen, but at this point he was lost, and as he howled in the sweet release of his orgasm, a realisation suddenly hits him.

There, scratched into the soft, white skin of her abdomen, were three blood-red letters: I O U.