Pink Plastic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why call them 'mother' or 'father?' Why call them anything?

Why call them, period?

And then there was the money, of course.

When you're really poor, money is always there, at the top of everything. And poor she was. Call it decent poverty, call it anything, but poverty it was, and it stank.

There also were the orgasms.

They'd been degrading, like a betrayal of decency, a sellout of dignity; but why didn't they feel like that? Why call them all bad? Why not see them like, well, like earned bonuses?

They'd wrecked her body for hours without pause.

But how bad was that? Treacherous women had abused her innocence before, hadn't they -- and for free. They'd hurt her by saying they loved her -- like her last girlfriend did. Then they'd left, wiping their indifferent boots on her heart.

This time she'd been used too, maybe, but abused? There had been no pretense of love or even empathy, just cold distance and anonymity. Call it entertainment. All she'd offered had been mechanical body functions.

She could handle that. She always had, hadn't she? But now she'd get paid.

Lindsay quit her job. The next weekend, she was sent to New York.

***

12