Pink Prom Shoes

Story Info
A boarder comes to live with them.
6.8k words
4.31
26k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a man at my work looking for a place to stay and I've offered him our spare room," my mother announced, one day in the spring of 1998.

"Do we have too?" I replied, in that hard done by manner of an 18 year old.

"Yes we do," my mother shot back at me angrily. "We are struggling to stay here in this house and the rent will be useful. Plus the poor man needs somewhere to stay. Show some compassion Kylie."

After I gave her my best, 'Whatever', expression she felt the need to go on and detail how hard it had been to keep us afloat after my father had departed three years earlier. He had contributed some maintenance for me, but this had now ended. He paid nothing toward the mortgage and upkeep on the three bedroom house.

A thought occurred to me and I couldn't hold back from asking.

"You're not getting him in here because you're interested in him are you?" I shot at her.

"He is good looking, but he's 10 years younger than me, so no I'm not. He's in the middle of a messy seperation and is in a bit of a bind, that's all. His name is Tom; he's 35 years old and coming over tomorrow, if you want to meet him."

"I'll be out," I curtly replied.

This wasn't a lie. Twenty years ago I was in my final year of High School, had my first serious boyfriend and plenty to do. I was often away from home.

My boyfriend Dane was over six foot tall, good looking and on the School football team. While I'd been a bit inexperienced with boys, I'd decided to take the plunge and fairly soon after we started going together we were having sex. I liked it, but really couldn't see what all the fuss was about.

Tom's arrival barely caused a ripple. I was too tied up in my own life, with study, cheerleading, a boyfriend and planning for the upcoming prom all taking up my time. He seemed a nice guy. Not tall, but fit; good looking and easy to chat too. I asked him about his seperation and he said his wife had kicked him out, but didn't specify why. He seemed a devoted father of his young kids and was sad he couldn't live with them. I felt genuinely sorry for him.

I was fairly sure my mother was just a little keen on him, even if he was 10 years younger than her. However after about a month of Tom living with us it became fairly obvious to me it wasn't her he was interested in. He might have been pining for his family, but he was still a man. His gaze would linger on my body for just a little longer than was necessary, particularly when I wore a short skirt or shorts. I'm not sure if my mother noticed this, but if she did she never commented.

I thought about telling Dane, but dared not. He was already jealous of other boys looking at me and at six foot tall; he stood good two or three inches taller than Tom. I feared what he might do to him. I could have told my girlfriends, but decided against this also. They were all gossips. Tom wasn't trying anything and if I were truthful, it made me feel just a little excited having a much older man admiring me.

So it went on for some months. I continued to go with Dane who, despite his jealousies, was generally nice toward me, although at times he appeared to prefer hanging with his buddy's. Tom continued to become increasingly familiar to the point where there could be no doubting his interest. For my part, if Mum wasn't present I'd tease him. I'd dress in very short shorts; sit bare legged on the couch, or discard my bra and merely wear a T-shirt. My legs were long and slim and my breasts a nice size so I knew there was something for him to admire. It was naughty, but harmless and I enjoyed his reaction to these small titillations.

Thinking back now, at 18 I was somewhat naive to think it would merely continue in this manner, but I never considered it wouldn't. The catalyst was an issue around my attire for the School Prom. Of course I was to attend with Dane and was very happy to do so. We made an attractive couple; with him tall and handsome and me a slim, attractive 5 foot 7 inch young woman.

The problem was the shoes Mum had agreed to buy me to compliment my pink dress. The ones I desired cost much more than she'd anticipated.

"I just can't afford it Kylie," she complained, causing me to moan straight back at her.

"Mum you promised. I've got this beautiful mauve silk dress, with a sexy thigh high split and you're asking me to wear any old shoes."

"You'll live," was all I got back.

I even looked to Tom for support. He merely sat there seemingly disinterested, which disappointed me.

"That'll be the last time he gets any little show from me," I decided in my angry mood, eventually storming out.

The next day, being the weekend, I rose late and showered. I pulled on a short denim mini skirt and threw on a T-shirt. I went downstairs still in a filthy mood about the shoes, only to find Tom sitting eating breakfast.

Determined not to engage with him, I went about my business without saying a word to him, annoyed that I hadn't worn a bra. I had no wish to put on a show for him, after his lack of support.

"You alright Kylie?"

"Well no, I'm not alright. You could've backed me up yesterday. I need those shoes Tom. She has to buy them for me or my outfit's ruined."

Looking back now, 20 years later, I must have sounded like a whining, spoilt, brat to this 35 year old man. However, if he was thinking that he never showed it.

"Would you like me to buy them for you?" he offered, completely flooring me.

"What...you?"

"Would you like me to buy them for you? I'd like too."

"Well...would you?"

"Sure; it's no problem. You want to go get them now?"

"They cost over $200."

"That's OK. I said I'd buy them and I will."

"Yeah; alright that'd be great. Oh thanks so much Tom; you're a real sweetie," I said dancing forward to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"That's nice," he remarked as I dropped my eyes and gave him my best coy look.

As far as I was concerned, if Tom was buying my pink shoes, he could have all the little pecks on the cheek and sexy looks he desired.

As we drove I did most of the talking, excited about the shoes and the upcoming prom. I was happy to be a little tactile; in the knowledge Tom deserved some reward for his generosity. At one point as I rabbited on, I reached over and patted his leg, moving it onto his inner-thigh. I let it rest there for a second or two before moving it away.

I glanced at him and noticed a small smile, although he kept his eyes on the road. It was all very naughty of me, but I was in a good mood.

Once in the shop I sat on the foot stool, with the shop assistant seated in front of me. She was a pretty young woman; bottled blond and only a little older than me. Tom chatted freely with her and it was clear she found him attractive. I felt a sharp pang of jealousy.

"He's my man; my hero; not yours," I thought, moving in my seat to allow my skirt to slide higher up my thighs.

The assistant was shorter than me and wearing tights. My legs were probably my best feature and there was now plenty of them on display. She couldn't compete.

She took hold of my foot; with toes nails painted dark red and attempted to wedge it into the beautiful open toed, pink shoe I'd selected. My foot wasn't large, but it was clearly a size too big for this shoe.

"No; it doesn't fit," I moaned. "Probably a size too small."

"Ok, try these to be certain," she said, slipping a dark red high heel onto my foot. It was a perfect fit.

"Right then we know your daughter's size." she said addressing Tom. "Problem is I'm not sure we have one size up in the pink. I'll go and have a look out the back. If not I can always phone our shop in Hillside. They might bring them down if you can wait?"

I looked to Tom. He didn't let me down.

"Of course; not a problem," Tom answered, smiling broadly at her.

"Oh you're a nice Dad," the shop attendant said rising. "Ok; I'll just be a little while."

"Thanks Dad, you're the best," I said, in a slightly catty manner; still unhappy with him for being so friendly toward the pretty assistant.

"Honestly, it's not a problem. I want to see you get to the Ball. It's no more than a Dad can do for his daughter," he said, moving to sit on the stool in front of me.

"You think I've got a pretty foot Daddy?" I said, lifting my leg and wiggling my toes in front of him.

"Stop that now Kylie," Tom said gruffly, although I noticed he couldn't take his eyes of my long legs. "You didn't like me being so friendly to the assistant?"

"Oh, I didn't notice," I replied, letting my foot rest on his thigh.

"Yes you did," he said blandly. "It's made you all uptight. The shoe might have fit if you weren't so tense. Here, I'll relax your lower leg a bit."

I was about to argue with him for being such a know-it-all, when he placed a hand under my calf and lifted my leg. My eyes widened in surprise. With that he began to gently squeeze and release my calf, while the thumb on his other hand pressed softly into the arch of my foot.

"Oh!" I gasped softly, genuinely taken aback by his actions.

Suddenly this had moved from me flirting, to him touching. A line had been crossed.

"Does that feel OK?"

"Y...Yes. It feels nice," I answered honestly, still reeling from his gentle, if somewhat inappropriate, touching of my body parts.

Tom didn't act as though it was inappropriate. He continued the massage me as though it was the most natural thing in the world. It felt amazing. As I relaxed, the sensations in my foot and calf travelled up past my knee, through my inner thigh and began to cause a small flutter in my lower stomach. Embarrassed by this sensation I shuffled my hips and trembled just a little

"It still feel good?" he asked, now fully aware that it did.

"Yeah; it feels real good," I crooned, barely able to hide the sensations his touch was causing me.

"Ok then; give me the other one now," he said swapping to lift the other calf and beginning the same manipulations on that foot.

His fingers on my foot and calf were soon affecting my entire body. I felt flushed, my breasts began to ache and I glanced down to see my nipples clearly showing through my T-shirt. I cursed for not wearing a bra.

"Oh Tom, that does feel relaxing. Have you done this before?" I gushed.

Before he could answer, Tom put my leg down as we heard the female attendant call from behind me.

"Sorry to have taken so long," I heard her sing out, as Tom pushed back along the seat.

"None here, but we do have them at Hillside," she said, while we heard the bell chime to indicate another customer had entered the shop. "I've phoned them and asked that they bring a pair over. They'll be about ten minutes. Are you OK to wait?"

Still feeling highly aroused, I couldn't speak, merely able to nod.

"Sure, that's great, we can just sit here and try on some more shoes," said Tom, acting very casual. "We might find another pair to purchase."

"Oh, that would be good," the shop assistant said, smiling broadly at Tom. "I just need to go and see to this person."

"Thanks for all your help," I called after her, while thinking, "the bitch can smile at him all she likes, but it's me who's getting the foot massage."

The shop assistant disappeared from my view toward the front of the shop; while Tom immediately picked up my leg and resumed as before.

"You want to try some shoes on or you want me to continue doing this?"

I desperately wanted him to continue, but hesitated, being a little unsure.

"Ok...but..." I said indicating with my head toward the other voices, out of sight, but mere meters away.

"We'll hear them coming," Tom reassured.

While we were shielded from view, there were now at least two other people in the shop. However my body remained wanting. Tom knew this. I bit my lip as he eased forward toward me on the stool. My foot slid past his hip, his hand moving to rest under my upper calf.

Looking me directly in the eye Tom ran his free hand up the inside of my thigh, to gently squeezing and kneading. Then he traversed back down.

When I made no complaint at this move it clearly emboldened him. He smiled, then ramped matters up considerably. While continuing to hold my gaze he ran his hand up my leg and began to lightly massage the soft flesh, high on my inner thigh.

"Ohhh," I couldn't help but let out, astonished by his brazen actions in a shop full of people

This time he didn't reverse. He pushed higher still, to within touching of my panty covered pussy, which was now throbbing. I swallowed hard as I contemplated if he would dare go there.

I knew this wasn't right because of his age; our location; the fact my mother liked him, but I couldn't help myself. I was both loving it. I slumped in the chair, effectively pushing my pussy toward him.

Tom smiled and briefly raised one eyebrow. He pressed the tips of his fingers onto my cotton panties.

I gave a quick intake of breath, then let out and embarrassing little squeak of a sound as he moved lightly across the thin fabric.

"God this is beyond erotic," I thought, shutting my eyes tight to enjoy the sensations I was experiencing.

Fortunately I had shaved for Dane, only the day before. He liked me nude. My lips were devoid of hair, meaning the sensations were amplified. My breathing was all aquiver. I knew from the way his fingers made my panties move that I was wet down there. I moved my other leg wider, effectively presenting myself.

Tom didn't hesitate in accepting this invitation. His fingers deftly slipped my panties aside and began to slide boldly across my swollen lips. Moving them around, brushing my clitoris, although never settling fully upon it.

"Oh my god his fingers are fully inside my panties. He can't do this in a room full of people," my mind thought as my pelvis began to rotate.

With no warning I felt a thick finger slide into me. My eyes flew open and I gasped aloud at this invasion.

"Ssshhh," Tom cooed reassuringly, holding the finger in me. "It's alright. Relax."

"Relax?" I thought. "I'm in a busy shoe shop and a man twice my age has his finger in my pussy."

Despite any thoughts of protest, my body was betraying me. I felt my vagina clamp onto his finger. He began to gently move it, first in a circle, then in and out. I shut my eyes again.

Then he stopped for a second, before I felt him introduce a second finger into the mix. I gave a long release of breath as the two fingers stretched me. He stopped to allow me to adapt, then began to finger fuck me with both. The feeling was absolute bliss. My pelvis moved to meet his fingers while my pussy flexed to try and hold them in each time he withdrew.

As Tom continued to finger fuck my hole, I lost all caring for our location. I was completely focussed on the digits working there magic at the entrance to my pussy. I could feel myself rising toward orgasm. A blissful feeling that release was imminent.

Finally, Tom stilled his fingers inside of me and began to move around my clit with the pad of his thumb. I gave a shudder when he began to stroke across it, playing me like a musical instrument. My hand flew to my mouth and I bit down hard, exploding in the most massive orgasm I'd ever experienced. My pussy pulsated with joyous sensations upon his two fingers. Eyes shut tight; I rode the wave for however long.

Eventually I began to calm and I felt the fingers leave me and my panties pulled back into place. It left me feeling empty down there. Despite my orgasm I wanted them back inside me. However it was fortunate we did finish when we did because, no sooner had I sat up and lowered my skirt than the shop assistant reappeared.

"I'm really sorry Hillside has just called to say she's held up in traffic. I've got to look after customers, but if you want to wait out the back you're more than happy too. There's instant coffee in the kitchen, just through the store room. Why don't you go through and help yourself."

With that she turned and walked back to recommence trying to get a sale out of one of the three or four people browsing in the shop.

"Poor woman's got too much on her plate," Tom said, slipping the red shoes onto my feet. "Let's go get a coffee."

He helped me up. I was still weak, overcome by both the mental and physical sides of what had just occurred. I'd had sex with Dane, but what had just occurred was on a different planet. I barely muttered a word as Tom led me, teetering on my heels, into the back of the shop.

We walked between the high racks laden with shoes, until we located the narrow kitchen.

Tom had no intention of making any coffee. No sooner were we in the kitchen than he turned grabbed me. With me in my heels we were close to the same height and I saw the lust in his eyes. He kissed me hard.

"That lust is for me. How could this get any better?" I thought, melting into the kiss, pressing my breasts into his chest.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my butt, to pull me into him. I felt his hardness press into my lower stomach and this only went to excite me further. I'd gauged what men were like from my experience with Dane. At 18 years old my impression of men was that they were always hard; always wanting to fuck.

"He hasn't cum, so for sure he wants to fuck me," I thought, while wondering how we'd achieve this.

Our tongues duelled and Tom brought a hand up to roughly maul at my breast. I moaned into his mouth to indicate my enjoyment. He began to move himself against me, simulating what he wanted to do. I ran my hands down his back to his butt and pulled him in harder. He broke the kiss.

"Quick; take your panties off," he said whispered into my ear.

I glanced toward the shoe racks. Seeing or hearing no one, I immediately hoisted my skirt, put thumbs in my panty line and pulled them down, over the brand new red shoes.

As I stood upright Tom gave me no time to catch my breath, merely turning me to face the bench. His lips went to my neck while his hands pulled up my T-shirt. My breasts fell free for a second, before he gathered them up and began to caress both.

Already overstimulated from what I'd experienced out in the shop, I found these caresses magnificent. I tossed my head to the side so his lips could rain kisses on my sensitive nape. His lips reached my ear again.

"I want to fuck you now Kylie. Can I fuck you?"

"Yes...yes please...just be quick," I said, still a little concerned about our vulnerability.

Once given the all clear Tom didn't hesitate. His hands moved down to my skirt hem, which he swiftly hauled up, baring my ass.

"Oh, from behind. He's going to do it from behind," I thought, having only had sex lying on my back.

I heard his zip; then felt the length of his rod press hard into my butt crack. His hand on my back pushed me forward until I rested on my elbows. I instinctively moved my feet apart, arched my back and shuffled back; aware this would make my pussy even more available to my mature lover. The vulnerability of this position aroused me still further.

I felt Tom slap each buttock twice with his cock, before trailing it down my butt crack. For a second I stiffened thinking he might be going to push into my smaller hole. However, he merely circled it twice before sliding it down onto my lips. I relaxed in anticipation, now fully ready to accept him in me. His cock head brushed up and down my wet lips. The ease with which it moved across them told me I was still saturated from our finger play.

When he stopped I knew he was about to enter me. Unlike Dane who often took an eternity, Tom located my hole with ease. I reached wide to grip the ends of the bench; now desperate to feel him in me.

To my relief there was no further hesitation. Tom immediately pushed forward. Separating my sensitive inner lips, he began to fill me.

"Oh god," I couldn't help but moan, gripping the bench tighter, while his cock slowly pushed on up, stretching my tight channel.

12