Pink Zone Rising: A Tale From The Pink Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the best solution that the Government has come up with is to send our daughters away to one of their Lesbian Summer Camps for the next six-to-eight years?" Kenzie Starnes asked. "Nobody outside your department is even allowed to check on these girls; see what you're doing to them, how you're treating them!"

"The locations are kept classified for the girls' safety. Your earlier comment about pornographers trying to sneak in cameras would be a common occurrence if they weren't."

"Except for the fact that it DOES happen, and the videos are selling like hotcakes on the black market!" Kenzie responded.

Carlton Sage sensed that he was losing control of the discussion and cut in.

"Thank you, ladies, but I think we have time for another caller. Bethany, from right here in Washington D.C.! Hi, Bethany. You're Live, Fire Away."

"Hi, Carlton, longtime viewer, first-time caller." An electronically-altered deep voice, recognizable to everyone who could hear it from his videos, boomed from the speakers. "Bethany had to step away from the phone for a moment." Adam One said over the line. "I've been watching the show tonight, and I've found your discussion most riveting. I thought I'd join in."

There was the sound of an explosion from above the studio. Everything shook, and there was silence for a moment. No sound but the sound of the building's air-conditioning turning on, pumping air from the roof into all of the vents in the building. Kenzie Starnes opened the first two buttons of her blouse as she yelled to the camera.

"YOU BASTARD!" She shouted into the camera, opening more buttons. "Do you know what kind of damage you've done to this world?"

Behind her, Haley Smoot began squirming in her seat as Dr. Park casually began caressing her breast.

"I've just leveled the playing field, Miss Starnes. You're a beautiful woman. How many men have you 'shot down?' How many broken hearts have you left in your wake without a single care in the world? How many did you chastise for 'going for someone out of their league?' Well, now there ARE no more 'leagues.' ANY woman can be 'attainable' for any man! How does that make you feel, Kenzie?" He asked as her breathing quickened and she ripped her blouse open. Haley began slipping out of her pantsuit. Dr. Park had worn a simple dress to the show and was able to slip out of it in one move, working on her bra and panties next as the men sat dumbfounded.

Kenzie's response was to start panting as she threw off her blouse, exposing her breasts to the home audience.

"You fucking... fuck... need... fuck..." She turned to Jason Litwack. "GIVE ME THAT COCK!"

The other women took their cue and jumped on Father McKenna and Carlton Sage.

As security tried to stop them, the Goodallazine made its way through the ventilation system to the rest of the building. Goodallazine detectors were still new to the market and weren't installed everywhere yet, so it wasn't until it made it to the ground floor that alarms began to sound and the lockers in the women's restrooms automatically opened, revealing NBC suits that now had several holes in them. Panicked women in the building, either working late in offices or taping other shows, began running for the bathrooms. They felt a momentary feeling of safety before noticing the holes in their suits and being overcome with lust as the chemical worked its way into their lungs.

In a studio where a popular sitcom was being recorded before a studio audience, the actresses stopped saying their lines and began rubbing up against their male cast members. The studio audience was doing the same to the crew and each other, but there weren't enough men to go around. Over on the set of a game show, a contestant impaled herself on a microphone while the women in the studio audience mobbed the host and male contestants.

Women who'd been working alone or unable to find a man when the Goodallazine hit began stumbling out of their offices, ripping away their clothing as they went, in search of a cock, any cock. One seemed to remember where she knew there were men and started to run for the stairs. Other women, sensing that she was on to something, started running after her.

"So, now, Carlton," Adam One said as Haley Smoot straddled the man's chair and shoved his face into her breasts as she worked the fly on his pants. "You can add Washington D.C. to your list."

Adam One hung up as the invisible pheromone spread out over the city, blowing across the Potomac, toward the centers of government. A mob of frenzied, naked and half-naked women poured into the studio.

They descended on the men in packs. One turned and spotted the cameraman. She ran for him and five others followed suit. They knocked the camera over and it fell to the ground and brok....

PLEASE STAND BY

12