Pinked Out! Ch. 01

Story Info
Forced Fem? Maybe.
2.3k words
4.28
70.7k
35
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"What the...?" I questioned myself as I opened my dresser drawer. I was staring at my neatly folded white underwear that was now pink! I looked at all my other white things. White socks... Pink! White t-shirts... Pink! White dress shirts... Pink! "Lo..ri..!"

Still in bed, my girlfriend turned to see what I wanted. "What is... Oh. I guess you noticed."

"What do you mean, 'noticed.'" I asked sarcastically. "How was I not to notice that all my things are pink?"

"Oops!" Lori's mocked a fake apology. "I was doing the wash and didn't notice my red socks in the machine when I stuck all of your whites in. I'm guessing it was there from the wash before."

What was I to do or say? I couldn't do anything about it now. I had to get ready for work. I picked out a pair of previously white, bikini brief style Calvin Klein's. I stepped through the leg holes and pulled them up.

"Mmm... Nice bum!" Lori called out. I looked back towards her. "Looks good in pink!"

I turned and stuck a few mocking poses for her before I pulled on a tank.

"Hee-hee!" Laughed Lori. "Looks like you're wearing a camisole!"

Now it was irritating. My white dress shirt that was now pink made it worse.

"Cute! Looks like a mini-dress now!" Lori chuckled even more. I gave her a dirty look. She crawled to the foot of the bed and beckoned me to her. She placed a palm under my shirt but over my CK's which resulted in a natural reaction; I got hard. She pulled my underwear down over my boner and started stroking me. "Now it sexy!"

"Gawd, Lori. That feels good." I started humping her hand. She pulled back the foreskin and exposed the head. She gobbed on her fingers and rubbed it over my knob. "Fuck!"

Lori laid on her back. Her head hung over the edge. "Fuck my mouth!"

As late as I probably was going to be, there was no way to reject the offer laying before me. I leaned over her and inserted myself into her parted lips. Slowly at first, I started humping my hips making her take more and more. This was my favourite way for Lori to suck me off. All the way in, I could see her throat bulged as I pushed my dick in as far as I could. Being about five inches hard, Lori never had an issue taking all of me regardless of any sucking position she took.

She nodded her head up and down so her nose bumped my balls and hit my perineum. I started firing my load straight down her throat. I felt her throat contract with every swallow.

When I was finally able to extract my shrunken dick from her mouth, I gasped. "That was fucking hot, Lor! I'm going to be really late for the office now."

"Oh, Jeremy. Fuck the office and fuck me instead." Lori had her hands busy under her pajama bottoms and was obviously masturbating. "I'm so fucking horny now!"

I would take me quite a while to recover. Instead of taking care of Lori, I went to the washroom and washed off a bit. When I returned to the bedroom to finish dressing. Lori was slumped over on her face with her ass propped up on her knees. She was fucking herself with her huge eight inch vibrating cock.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck that feels so fucking good." Moaned Lori. "Jeremy. Please stay and fuck me."

Stupidly I left.

I just missed the next bus to downtown and had to wait a good fifteen minutes for the next. Guess the good thing about being late was the bus was empty. I took a seat by the window and looked at the ad display on the bus shelter.

"Get your sexy on!" Said the risqué La Senza panel.

I thought about leaving Lori in such a horny state. I had never seen her that horny. Was it my pink clothes?

It had been a long, long while since I even thought of it. At a very young age, I discovered my fascination with women's lingerie; bras, stocking, panties, garters, waist cinchers. Anything and everything that women' would hide under their regular clothing. It was worse if they wore high heels.

I fault my Dad with this fetish. He was a regular reader of Playboy, then Penthouse and some other men's mags. As frequently as I could, I used to masturbate to the pictorials and found I had an even stronger orgasm when the models were dressed in or undress to their sexy undies.

My older sister held an office job at the time. She would leave for work dress professionally; primp and proper. Like a nosy little brother, I routed through her stuff and came across her underwear drawer. It was filled with silky and satin panties, lacy bras, garter belts and nylons. None of them were generic, cotton, plain ordinary bras and panties. All of them were sexy.

At first I used her things as stroker material, but soon escalated to wearing them. Sometimes... Okay most times, I would cum inside her panties. I cleaned them off as much as I could before putting them back into her panty drawer. If she ever suspected, she never said anything.

After moving and living on my own, the thought of dressing in women's underthings never occurred until I went to do my laundry one day. I pulled out my things from the dryer and into the laundry basket to carry back upstairs. As I was sorting things out, I came across a pair of baby blue cotton women's underwear. Everything came flooding back.

In an instant, I was naked from the waist down, I found myself wearing the blue panties and stroking my bone inside my new prize. I swear my ejaculate flew over a yard away when I came.

The apartment where I lived had a good number of young women also living there. Raiding their laundry for new stroking material was pretty easy. That's how I met Lori.

I was in the laundry room rummaging through a dryer (not mine) for some new treasure when in walked this gorgeous girl. The auburn, bobbed cut haired girl was staring at me with her emerald green eyes. Her hands akimbo, she demanded. "What are you doing?"

I tried to play innocent. "I... I'm sorry. I thought this was my dryer."

It was fortunate mine was right next to hers so the excuse sounded plausible at least.

After we started going out, my thoughts of cross dressing never crossed my mind again. Lori kept me busy in bed and I didn't get the chance to really think about it. And now, thinking about it on the bus, staring at the La Senza ad brought a tsunami of memories back into my head. There was a strong stirring in my pants and by the time I got off, I had to use my brief case to hide my tented pants for showing.

Of course in the office, everyone teased me about my pink shirt. "Nice blouse! Did Lori pick it out for you?" or "Pretty in Pink!" or "The ladies room is on the right not the left. That's for men only!"

When I got home, of course I was fully recovered. Lori was sitting in the living room. Her excitement grew as I stripped off my shirt and pants but left my pink tee shirt and underwear on. I fucked her right there on the carpeted floor.

That night as I got ready for bed...

"Jeremy..." Lori called out in a coy, sweet tone. "Wear this to bed for me?"

The top was one of her pink camisole with spaghetti straps and the panties were silk and also pink.

"You want me to wear this? To bed? Tonight?" I asked for confirmation.

Lori just nodded sheepishly. Sitting up on the bed, she pulled the bottom of her pink nightie up and spread her knees. Beneath her trimmed bush, her pussy lips were glossy wet. As they started to spread apart, sticky strands of honey spanned across the opening.

Not needing a second invitation, I pulled on the camisole and panties. We were almost the same size but still I found them a bit snug. I dove between her thighs and lapped at her dripping sex hole. When I tongued her clit, she came instantly spraying her cum all over my face. Lori held the back of my head and forced my face into her cunt. I nearly drowned from all the she cum she spewed out.

I lost count of how many time she actually came, but finally she could take no more and shoved my face away. "God Jer. That was so fucking hot! I can't believe how many time you made me cum! And hard."

She looked at me and laughed. My whole face, my pretty pink cami were all soaked with her girl cum.

"You look like a little wet pussy cat."

We changed positions. She was between my knees and pulled my soaked panties down over my cock and balls. I wasn't sure if it was soaked from her cum or my pre-cum. Lori took my cock into her mouth. Her talent rivaled any other person alive. I couldn't last long and erupted into her mouth. She didn't spill a drop.

When I started wilting, I thought we would just rest but she had other plans.

Lori pushed my knees up over my chest. My crack was totally spread and the cool air brushed against my anus. Then her hot tongue lapped my hole. The contrasting temperature sent jolts of pleasure back to my flaccid dick, but I was still unable to get my erection back. Undaunted, Lori attacked my ass hole even more. Her pointed tongue pierce through. She had never done this before; at least to me. The sensation was overwhelming and my firmness returned with vengeance. She was unrelenting in her attack. Gobs of clear pre-cum dripped from my pee hole.

Satisfied I was hard enough, she released my legs and mounted me. Her cunt was so juicy, I slid all the way into her in one go. Lori bounced and slammed her ass up and down as her hands pawed at my chest. My nipples were pretty sensitive and grew hard. She tweaked and twisted them. I shot my load into her hot womb. She came again.

Next morning, we talked about how hot the sex was the night before. I had never seen Lori as aggressive or forceful in the way she attacked my ass.

"So are you saying you didn't enjoy it last night?" Lori asked.

"No. It was quite the opposite." I admitted. "That was the most exciting sex we've had together. I really loved it... I love you!"

Lori smiled.

After that night, normal sex was ordinary. Not to say it was boring, but naked sex had become routine. Then came the weekend.

Lori was out even before I got out of bed. The previous night's love making was passionate yet lacked that 'je ne said pas' element. I found myself alone in bed... with morning wood. I thought how normally I would spoon back against Lori and press my erection into that spot between her thighs just below her pussy lips. Lori would pretend she was still asleep but her lubrication was evident and coated my hard-on. The slippery feeling was amazing as I humped her harder and harder from behind. Then I would spill my seed there between her legs. She'd pretend to be angry and make me lick her clean. Sometimes, her cunt still full of my cum from the night before.

Now my boner was even harder and more excited. Without Lori, I had to handle things myself. Long strings of sticky pre-cum dripped from my dick on to my pubic hair as I stroked. My balls retracted and I felt a stream of cum rush from them. Spews of white lava erupted and splatted on my belly. I stared at the hot pool of cum. I couldn't reach for Kleenex without it dripping everywhere, so I used my fingers to scoop it up and put it in my mouth. "Taste different than licking it from Lori."

The rest of the morning was a waste. Dressed only in my pink underwear, I sat around drinking coffee and watching the Golf Channel. "Jesus! Holly Sonders is fucking hot."

She wore a short skirt. "I love staring at those legs of hers especially with those stilettos. I wonder what kind of panties she's wearing... if she's wearing any at all."

I spend most of the afternoon on the web looking at pictures and videos of Holly. When I found a cache of her dressed out in lingerie, I had my cock pulled out from my Calvin Kleins. "With those heels, she'd easily tower over me."

I watched Holly's videos with my headset on and I didn't hear Lori come home. I don't know how long she was standing there watching me jerk off.

I leaned back in my chair and braced my feet against the edge of the desk. I continued to beat my meat as I pushed a finger into my ass hole and finger fuck myself. My balls retracted. I knew it was time. I cried out. "Oh gawd! Yes! Fuck my sissy ass! I'm C...U...M...M...Ing!"

I arched my back as four or five massive, white spurts shot out and splattered on my pink tee shirt. "Uuuh! Uuuh! Uuuh!"

Finally I was able to relax and settled back down into my seat. I extracted my finger from my hole. My pink shirt and underwear were both a darker shade from the wet. I pulled out the head set and panted. "Oh fuck! That was good!"

Then I heard. "You're a fucking sick..."

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers