Pinky Ch. 01

Story Info
A cuckolding tale.
2.6k words
3.66
30.8k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up or we're going to be late pinky!" my voluptuous, BBW wife yelled from the front door.

I struggled under the weight of her huge gym bag making my way towards her. Pattie looked especially gorgeous today dressed in a black leotard sans bra, black pantyhose that I knew were crotch less and a cute black skirt all topped off by a pair of black high heels. Not your typical workout outfit, but then Pattie and I aren't your typical couple. She stood a good four inches taller than my 5'9" frame and had thick thighs, long red hair that cascaded almost down to her waist, wide hips, and huge tits.

"Coming dear," I said, trying to maneuver through the living room.

"Coming?" Pattie said with a wicked grin.

"Why pinky you haven't come in quite awhile!" She laughed her wicked laugh and walked to the car.

Pattie was right, it had been almost a month since my last orgasm, while Pattie on the other hand came daily and sometimes three or four times depending on her mood. She started the car and I darted for it trying to cram everything I was carrying into the backseat and get into the front passengers side before any of the neighbors saw me in the outfit Pattie insisted I wear that morning. Pattie had decided that it would be fun if we began doing yoga with some of her other BBW friends at one of their houses and so for the past few months three days a week I schlep Pattie's huge gym bag and accompany her to her friend Joan's house where Joan, Pattie, Rhonda and I do yoga. I should say we all start out doing yoga, but the three of them rarely last past the warm up before they're all sitting on the sofa drinking coffee, eating pastries and watching me in my 'outfit' as Pattie likes to call it. My outfit is a pair of pink yoga pants with the crotch cut out so my tiny, hairless cock and balls are always on display, sometimes in a chastity device and a long loose pink sweatshirt that comes to mid thigh so if we're in public people won't see my cock with the word PINKY! emblazoned across the front.

Pattie's nickname for me came about when one night after teasing me for hours and having me rock hard, she looked at my tiny dripping cock and said, "You know your cock is the size of my pinky finger!" She then proceeded to hold her chubby pinky finger next to my cock showing me to my embarrassment and humiliation that they were indeed about the same size. Since then Pattie has delighted in showing me sometimes that my cock is actually smaller than her pinky, but in any case, my nickname was cast that night and has since become the only name Pattie and her friends refer to me by.

I scurried to the passenger side, jumped in and closed the door.

"What's the matter pinky you afraid some of the neighbors will see you and laugh?" I had to admit that was the truth, but instead stammered,

"No dear just don't want to make us late for yoga."

"Ah aren't you a good boy pinky!" with that she reached over and tugged at my cock.

"Uh oh, who's all drippy?"

Pattie loved the fact that just by merely being in her presence or smelling her perfume, or having her tease or taunt me my tiny cock would immediately begin to produce pre cum which turned her on to no end. She loved it when I was all drippy as she liked to refer to it and loved to point it out to others especially Joan and Rhonda. Pattie drove as a minor traffic infraction last year resulted in me losing my license and consequently my job as I need a license for my job. I was now totally dependent on Pattie to get around and financially, a fact she never let me forget and that added to my humiliation and emasculation and I have to admit turns me on immensely. Pattie had quite a bit of money as her first husband passed away at a young age and left her a boat load of money. That coupled with a healthy inheritance from a rich uncle allowed Pattie to never have to work again.

Arriving at Joan's house Pattie immediately strode in the house to see the girls as I labored to lug her huge gym bag, a dozen donuts and pastries we had picked up at the bakery, coffee for the girls and two big bags of laundry that belonged to Joan and Rhonda. You see Joan and Rhonda are married to real men with jobs and real cocks as Pattie likes to remind me and for being in the presence of two BBW's like Joan and Rhonda, Pattie feels it's only right that I should show some sense of appreciation and she decided that me doing both their laundry and their husbands was reward enough for me. Once inside the girls drank coffee and chatted while I labored to put everything in its place, get the DVD in Joan's basement loaded and set up.

Today Joan was dressed in a very tight shiny blue leotard with white tights and Rhonda had on a bright sheer red leotard with matching red tights, neither wore a bra and both of their tights I knew would be crotch less. After I had all their yoga mats in place, towels for each of them and a water bottle, the video began. The yoga instructor led everyone through warm up and then began the harder parts. I labored away in front of the big screen tv like Jane Fonda in those long ago eighties workout videos she had while the girls one by one drifted off to the comfy couches and love seats in the basement to drink their coffee and eat their pastries and donuts. Every now and then they would laugh and cheer me on,

"Go pinky go! Work that fat ass! turn around so we can see that little pinky getting all drippy!"

The torment went on for what seemed like forever with the three women pulling their tops down and showing me their massive tits and hard nipples or pulling aside their leotards and showing me their pussies. Of course seeing any of that made me very drippy and they all laughed at not only my appearance but my dripping pinky as they referred to it. Once the workout was over, Pattie made me kneel on the yoga mat and clean up my drippy mess with my tongue. I hated/loved licking up my own cum. It was humiliating, emasculating and arousing all at the same time.

"You better get busy pinky you've got a lot of work to do!" Pattie said in her usual bossy tone.

Each of the women had stripped naked and laughing as Pattie pulled had me pull out the queening stool from her gym bag and assemble it. The queening stool is a small stool that had a seat with a hole in it so the person sitting on the stool can have their pussy and ass licked by the person laying underneath it. The stool is low the ground and is designed for just such a purpose. The women took turns with Joan going first. I slid under the stool and stuck my tongue out and began to lick Joan's musky pussy as she played with herself. Rhonda and Pattie chatted away about other things and totally ignoring me and Joan. After a few moments I could feel Joan's movements begin to tighten and I knew she was about to cum and licked her clit as she has instructed me in the past until she shuddered in orgasm.

Next was Rhonda whose BBW frame barely fit the stool. As I began to lick her sweaty pussy she said, "Don't forget to get farther back there pinky and lick my asshole nice and hard!" I mumbled a yes and licked furiously. Rhonda loved her ass licked while Joan loathed it, Pattie loved both her ass and pussy licked and it was up to me to remember what each woman liked. No Joan and Pattie sat and chatted waiting for Rhonda to cum which took almost a half an hour of my licking. Once she exploded in orgasm my tongue was numb. Pattie was next and my beautiful BBW wife squatted over me and spread her shaved pussy lips and I tasted her salty nether regions.

"How does that taste pinky?" Pattie said, knowing I knew exactly what she meant. Her pussy was full of Rich's cum.

Rich was my former boss and the reason I had lost my license, but that's another story. He began coming to the house to 'console' Pattie and rub it in my face after I had lost my job. Rich was 50 years old and the exact opposite of me, tall, broad shouldered, six pack abs, well groomed, and as Pattie never let me foret 'hung like a bull moose!' I hated him for the fact that he was the reason I had lost my license and job, but I hated him more for the fact that he loved rubbing it in my face that he was fucking Pattie. He would show up at our house and toss me a couple of dollars and tell me that he had to talk to my wife and for me to go get them some lunch from his favorite coffee shop which was five miles away. Then he'd smirk and say,

"Oh that's right you don't have a license, I guess you'll have to take your bike!"

My bike which he'd brought over on his first trip to our house as a consolation prize to me was a pink girl's bike with big pink streamers flowing from the handlebars. Meekly I would hang my head and go knowing that Pattie wanted to be alone with him. On my return I would find Pattie half naked with a smile on her face and Rich lounging in my chair, feet up flipping through the channels with a big shit eating grin on his face rubbing his crotch. They would eat lunch together while I would go outside and wash and wax Rich's car and detail the inside at Pattie's suggestion citing Rich's generosity and support.

I lapped at Pattie's pussy as she sat in the queening stool with Rich's cum dripping into my mouth. I felt humiliated as I'm sure she had told Rhonda and Joan of her dalliance with Rich and both girls whispered and laughed as they talked on the couch. The salty mixture of their union coated my tongue, nose and face as Pattie bounced up and down furiously as she came in an exploding orgasm. All three woman stood and headed to the showers; Joan's house had three and left me to clean yoga mats, coffee cups, dishes, gather up laundry and pack the queening stool away. After the three of them were showered and clean they all returned to the basement throwing their dirty towels on the floor for me to gather up and put in the laundry. They all sat around naked chatting and watching tv as I scurried to bring them lunch and give them all foot massages with coco butter cream that Pattie loved. Every now and then one of the woman would throw me a scrap off their plate and I had to catch it in my mouth like a dog begging for a treat while they all laughed. After gathering up the dishes, putting the laundry in the dryer, I had to wash their work out clothes by hand and hang them up to dry. Pattie called me back into the living room and told me to kneel by her feet. I immediately complied and she took her foot and began toying with my tiny hairless cock and balls.

"Did you like what you tasted today in my pussy pinky?"

I held my head down towards the floor and mumbled, "yes dear."

She said in a mocking tone,

"I can't hear you pinky and I think the girls would like to see your face while you tell me so look up at me and tell me."

My face was crimson with embarrassment but despite that my cock stood rock hard and dripped incessantly.

"Yes dear I loved what I tasted in your pussy today."

She laughed and the Joan and Rhonda giggled.

"And what was that that you tasted in my pussy pinky?"

My face couldn't have gotten any more flushed. I looked into Pattie's beautiful brown eyes. Our eyes locked and there was that momentary connection that told her she was my world and her eyes told me that she owned me and loved every minute of it.

"It was Rich's cum mixed with your cum dear."

The three howled with laughter as my cock which I was not allowed to touch ached and dripped even more onto Pattie's naked foot with her pink toe nail polish covered in my pre cum.

"And why pinky would Rich's cum be in my pussy?" She asked, knowing that she had made me rehears and repeat the answer a thousand times since their first union.

"Because he is a real man, a strong and virile man with a job and a license, he has a real cock to please woman, money in the bank, and a gorgeous body dear."

She smirked. "And what do you have pinky?" I swallowed hard.

"I have none of that dear and that's why I am not allowed in your pussy, because I exist only to serve you dear."

Her foot was rubbing up and down on my cum covered cock and I knew she was trying to make me cum and I was trying not to as I knew that would result in punishment.

"Maybe the next time Rich comes over and makes you ride your pink bike to get us lunch when you come home I'll let you suck his cock instead of washing and waxing his car!"

That was it, I shot my load all over Pattie's foot as the three of them howled in laughter. Pattie lifted her foot to my mouth, a signal to clean her foot with my tongue. I darted my tongue out and cleaned her foot swallowing every drop.

Later that afternoon Pattie was lounging on the couch naked watching TV as I puttered about the house cleaning, doing laundry and making dinner when the back door opened and Rich walked in like he owned the place.

"Hey there pinky, you're looking rather manly today!" he said, looking at my outfit that Pattie had dressed me in when we got home.

The outfit was a pair of gray yoga pants with the work PINK written across the back right above my ass with a cut off turquoise sweatshirt that showed my belly and a pair of low pink converse sneakers.

"Thank you sir." I said as I knew the penalty for not accepting a compliment.

Pattie came running into the kitchen with a huge smile on her face,

"Hey there handsome!" she said, walking over and hugging Rich their tongues entwining in a passionate kiss. Rich tossed a few bucks on the floor and said,

"The usual pinky" as he led my wife off into our bedroom. I could hear Pattie saying,

"He may not be washing your car today" and then some low murmuring and they both laughed as I made my way out into the garage put on my pink bicycle helmet and pedaled to the get their lunch.