Pinned, Smothered and Bound - Dana

Story Info
An older woman ensnares a reluctant friend.
2.9k words
4.09
47.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkTodd
DarkTodd
13 Followers

Dana wouldn't give up. I told her without uncertainty that I wasn't interested in dating her. She would call me agist or seductively told me I didn't know what I was turning down. Sometimes I'd thought about it, but I couldn't really stir my imagination into thinking about a date with a woman ten years old. Also all my girlfriends have been small, thin and quiet. Dana was loud, brash, busty and thick.

Some of my friends made fun of me for not going for it. They would say that one of these days she was going to get me drunk and break me down, and better to do it before she turns 50. Don't get me wrong Dana looked good for her age. Her skin was still tight, and her huge breasts were still pretty firm. Her curves were always on display, especially when she knew she was going to see me.

One day I got cornered at the grocery store and she convinced me to go have drinks with her. We went out to a local pub, and she slammed beers like a fratboy. I did my best to keep up, just because I wasn't used to being outdrank by a woman. I tried to keep polite conversation, but she just kept trying to get me worked up. She would lean over and show as much freshly tanned cleavage as possible. She wore this dazzling floral perfume that made her really appealing too.

As I got a bit drunk, I imagined finally giving in to her, and having a little fun, but part of me I think was just resisting the idea of being seduced like this by a woman I wasn't really attracted to. Part of me still thought of her as my Mom's friend (even though she was much younger, she worked with my mom at the hospital). At one point she even got up and sat on my lap. She was heavier than I was used to and her big meaty ass dug into my stomach. My head was swimming with her perfume, and embarrassment at being so blatantly pursued in public, that I excused myself to the bathroom in an effort to get her off of me.

She balked and played around saying she wouldn't get off, and I have to "make her." She playfully bounced on my lap a few times, and I slid out and walked away to the bathroom. I noticed as I walked away that I had become rock hard from her little game. I was annoyed at my body for betraying my mind like that.

I had a plan to fake an early appointment, and slip out before things got any more heavy with Dana, but she tempted me with a bottle of supper rare whisky (my greatest weakness) that she had stashed away at home. I walked nervously up the stairs trying not to stare at her tick ass practically clapping and waving at me a few feet ahead.

She poured us the whisky and before I even got a chance to taste it she leaned in and started to make out with me. I paused for a second and let her steal a kiss, but she was practically sucking my tongue down her throat. I tried to push her away, but she grabbed my head, and wrapped her thick legs around my waist, grinding into me with pure animal lust.

I pushed her face off of mine for long enough to protest. Dana just kept grinding. I realized then, that she was too strong and had too tight of a grip with her legs, and I couldn't push her off. The only thing I could think to do was push forward off of the arm of the couch to try to get on top of her in what would be like a top guard position in wrestling. Dana saw my counter coming, and playfully went with it, allowing me to get her in a clothed missionary position.

Before I had a chance to say anything, or even catch my breath, she reached up and pulled my head into her enormous breasts. I tried to push myself up by I couldn't get a good grip on the couch, plus I was distracted by her swinging her legs up to body scissor my ribs. The sharp pain in my midsection plus the suffocation completely disoriented me. I didn't even have time to think about how absurd it was that I was wrestling around with Dana half-drunk, when all I wanted to do was be at home.

She saw and opportunity, and was able to roll me over off the couch. She landed on top of me with her breasts, now spilling out of her dress and completely engulfing my face. Her arms were wrapped around my arms and head completely, immobilizing me. In a brief moment of clarity I realized how ridiculous this situation was. I told myself that once Dana calmed down, I could explain that I wasn't interested and she would probably feel embarrassed about the whole thing. My calm wouldn't last though, in a a few moments I would realize that I wasn't able to get any air trapped between her breasts. I tried to scream into them, but it only came out as murmurs. I kicked my legs, and tried to twist out. I just heard her humming a little song, waiting for me to stop moving, and soon everything went black.

I came too with a bad headache from the beer and being knocked out. I was in a big soft bed that I didn't recognize. I had been stripped down to my underwear. At first I wondered if I had drank too much somewhere and didn't remember. I went to rub my temples, when I noticed that my arms and legs had been tied to the bedposts. I screamed out of terror. I heard some laughter from the other room, and suddenly remembered what had happened before I passed out.

I screamed for Dana to untie me. At first I was enraged. This was kidnapping. She came in wearing a neglige that flattered her in a way I'd never seen before. I actually was taken aback for a second. She would say little things about how this was a special night, and how she knew I wanted this as badly as I did. All I said after every sentence she uttered was "untie me."

She jumped on the foot of the bed and tweaked my toe, and started to rub my leg. I shivered a bit, and she smiled. I started almost whimpering for her to untie me. She sat on my leg and kissed my stomach a few times. As she leaned over her big round tits softly landed on my crotch. I tried to stop it, but my dick swelled in my underwear. She giggled triumphantly as she felt it.

She asked if I still wanted her to untie me. I told her I did. I told her if she that I wouldn't call the police and that we could just forget this night ever happened. She kissed me to shut me up. My dick got rock hard. She reached down and felt it, and told me that I could pretend all I wanted, but she knew I wanted to fuck her so badly that I was straining. She pulled down my underwear and gave my cock a squeeze. She told me to just relax and go with it, and she'd give me the ride of my life.

Inside I thought about it, just getting it over with, and getting a good nut off, and having a good story to tell my buddies about a wild night tied up. I couldn't surrender though. The whole way it happened didn't seem right. It was all too humiliating. I just became silent and tried to pull away at my bound hands. Dana finally got frustrated with my reluctance and smacked my cock in anger. I recoiled.

She thought for a second and told me she wasn't going to force me. In fact she wasn't even going to fuck me unless I begged for it. She wanted me to beg her to fuck her. It seemed silly to me. I told her she might as well untie me. I didn't know what was wrong with this woman. I'd told her in every way imaginable that I had no interest in fucking her, and now she expected me to beg for it. Just because I she got me hard didn't mean that I had become her sex slave.

She sat up on my stomach and took off her neglige. She was only wearing a thong now. I had to admit her naked breasts were statuesque. She played with them a little. She asked me if I wanted to suck on them. I said no, and she shrugged. She played with them a little more, and softly started grinding on my stomach. I felt my dick strain again. I began to squirm. I finally realized what she was getting at. I desperately wanted to touch myself, or have her touch me, but I was stuck like this.

She kissed my neck a bit and then laid down next to me. She rubbed my chest a bit and then put her hand down her panties and touched herself a bit. Her moans and smell filled the air, and I got even more horny. I arched my back and squirmed. She pulled her hand out and put her sticky finger on my lips and nose. I inhaled. She touched my now throbbing cock and tight balls lightly.

She asked if I was going to cum before she even got to fuck me. I told her she wasn't going to fuck me, she was going to untie me. She sighed and laid next to me, causally touching herself. I tried to ignore her, but she looked pretty hot like that. She was moaning with pleasure and glistening with sweat.

She seductively took off her thong and revealed her puffy, dripping pussy. I turned towards her and saw that her breast was right next to my face. I don't know why, but I instinctively brushed against it. She smiled and offered it to me. I couldn't stop myself. At that point I finally stopped resisting.

Soon I was sucking on her nipple while she was fingering herself. She responded by straddling me and giving me access to both nipples, which I hungrily took turns sucking. She occasionally pushed her breasts down and then would bring them back up as she rubbed her wet pussy up and down my body. She brought her juicy ass back to my rock hard cock and teased it with her butt crack.

I said, "Ok." She just hummed. I again told her I had surrendered. I told her that I wanted her to fuck me. I was desperately horny. She said no. She reminded me that she wanted me to beg for it. That angered me a bit, if she didn't have me tied and straddled, I would have stormed out. She laughed and told me that I needed her pussy and now I would have to beg for it.

I got silent again. She squatted right over my dick and rubbed it around her labia. She fingered herself right next to it. She gave me a couple of teasing strokes. I completely lost all control. I felt myself, as if out of my body, tell her ok please fuck me. I couldn't believe this woman who I wouldn't even go get drinks with now had me begging her to fuck her.

She smiled, but shook her head and told me that that wasn't begging. I rolled my eyes and said pretty please. She told me I could do better. She asked me to beg her like I meant it, cause if I didn't she'd go get her dildo and leave me here with blue balls. I inhaled deeply, swallowed my pride and said please, please, please fuck me. She smiled with delight. She moved away though. I got nervous that after all that humiliation she was just going to leave me without release.

She sat up on my chest, straddling my face, her dripping pussy only inches away from my nose. She told me to beg for the pussy. Her musk and my extreme arousal left me only room for compliance. I told her please, that I needed her pussy. I desperately needed her pussy please give it to me. She told me that I was getting pretty good at begging and laughed. She reached back and gave my cock a few lazy strokes to keep me motivated. Tell me more she said.

I went off script. I told her she was the hottest woman I'd ever been with. I told her her tits were wondrous. I told her I'd never needed anything as badly as I needed to fuck her right now. She scooted back on my chest towards my stomach with every word of praise. I went faster. I told her how her about how her strength turned me on, her experience. How she knew about what I wanted more than I did. I was practically hypnotized. She scooted back against my cock and teased it again with her ass. I groaned. She smiled and nonchalantly guided my cock into her pussy and sat down.

She knew I was already worked up, so she was very careful. I felt as though a few good strokes and I would cum buckets inside her. She rocked back and forth slowly, and rubbed her clit. She sat up so I could get a good view of her tweaking her pussy. It became clear that she was just using my dick, even after all that begging, but it still felt amazing. It felt too perfect for me to care about anything. In just a couple of minutes she started fucking me a bit harder and frantically rubbing her clit.

I had developed a rhythm with her and no longer felt as though I was in danger of cumming too quickly. Soon though, she closed her eyes and tightened her pussy and came hard, squirting a bit on my stomach. Her juices dripped down my balls. The sensations sent me right to the edge. She caught her breath, and smiled.

She thanked me and stopped. I protested. I needed to cum. She told me that she was done. I started begging again, this time I didn't need to be coached. She sat up, my hard dick still inside her water slide of a pussy. She began to play with me. Maybe I'll give you a handjob she mused. I told her I wanted her pussy. She made me tell her again, how badly I wanted it. She said that she would fuck me until I came inside her, but I had to eat her pussy until she came on my face afterwards. I said no way.

In one fluid motion she hopped up and my cock slid out of her. It felt cold suddenly. Please I begged her. Please make me cum. I told her I'd take a handjob, she said she'd only do it if I licked her to orgasm as a thank you for the great fucking she just gave me. I told her I would. She started to stroke me again and my hips bucked. She stopped and asked if she'd rather cum inside me, up to me. I told her of course I'd rather cum inside her than just get jerked off. She said, "good answer."

She hopped back on my cock and aggressively started to ride me. She slammed up and down on my waist. She rubbed her tits together and instructed me to let it go and cum inside her. The visual was driving me wild, and within less than a minute I shot my load deep inside her. She grinded out a bit to make sure I was fully done, and she rolled off me exhausted.

After catching her breath for only a half a minute she sat up and put her leg on my stomach and told me it was time for me to perform my half of the bargain. I suddenly realized I'd been tricked. I would now have to eat her pussy, with my cum dripping out of her. I begged her to wash, but she just smiled and straddled my chest again, like right before she fucked me. She opened her pussy a bit to reveal a bit of cum sloshing around in there. She sat up and grabbed my head guiding me towards her hot, wet pussy. I didn't even really resist. My will had been broken.

She tasted a bit sweaty after the sex, and I tasted some cum dribbling out. A bit was stuck on my chin, but I had no way of wiping it off with her on my face. After several minutes of her grinding on my face, almost suffocating me with her big thighs, her hips started trembling. She shrieked with delight as she gushed her pussy out on my face. Somehow in the process my cock got hard again. She climbed off and acknowledged that I was hard, but ignored the implications. She just grabbed a towel. She wiped herself clean, and then used part of the sweaty towel to rub her juices off my glistening face.

After she untied me she asked if I liked it. I told her I did. She asked if I'd do it again. I told her I would. She asked if I was her boyfriend. I told her I was. She turned off the light and we spooned and went to sleep.

DarkTodd
DarkTodd
13 Followers