Pinwheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers

She released her other breast, and her grip on my hair became tight, she pressed my face into it, wordlessly demanding I pay the same attention to both, I complied, nuzzling and chewing as I massaged the pliant globe, deforming it in my grip. Her writhing became convulsive, and she pulled my hands away abruptly, her grip on my wrists like iron cuffs, she planted her teeth into my tender neck, biting mildly, asserting herself. My body went limp at the familiar sensation, and I relaxed into her, my face buried between her cushions.

"Don't make me come yet." She whispered into my ear.

She rolled over, pulling me on top of her, then hooked her huge legs around my lower body, trapping me against her. My throbbing member pushed against her labia, their hot, glistening surface sending a jolt of pleasure through my body that set my mouth watering in anticipation. She pulled my head into her breast and I mouthed obediently, she gasped and wriggled under me as I teased her sensitive nipple.

She used her legs to press me down into her, I tried to pull back in surprise but she was too strong, she slowly forced me inside her, her textured, slimy walls pushing against my member with an almost unbearable pressure, every contour and wrinkle of her warm insides sending waves of electricity up my spine, dancing around in my head like popcorn in a pan. I couldn't think straight, with her legs crossed behind my back she pushed me all the way inside her, I swooned as the head of my penis met resistance, and I felt her flinch, then relax. She wrapped her arms around me and began to chew my ear, her pointed incisors pricking it painfully. I was totally trapped, I shivered as her rough tongue tickled me, obscene, wet noises flooding my brain.

Her legs began to squeeze, her soft thighs pressing against my waist, she moved in a slow rhythm, pushing and pulling at a pace she dictated as I gasped and screwed my eyes shut, trying to endure the captivating feeling of her tight walls compressing me, their every fold dragging over my most delicate and receptive areas. She watched me as I struggled against her, her cheeks tinted rose and her eyelids low, an almost mocking smile on her face, no doubt savoring the power she had over me.

Her movements became more urgent, and her pace increased despite my gasps of protest, they went unheeded as Raz's head lolled back and her eyes closed. I could hear her heart pounding in her chest as she gripped a handful of my hair in her fist and pressed me between her heavy breasts, her breathing becoming fast and hoarse. She slammed me all the way inside her and held me there with her steely thighs, her flushed, slippery tunnel wringing my cock raw, crushing it in a series of staggering contractions that sent me over the edge and wrested from me a sound unbecoming of a junior officer. We were bound together, an earthquake of elation rumbling through our exhausted bodies, every muscle afire with our shared passion, our nervous systems overloading with violent pleasure. I collapsed onto her as the last of my orgasm left me, twitching and throbbing as I slid out of her. She reached down and rubbed her mound contentedly, our combined nectar spilling through her fingers.

We lay there together for what felt like an age, entwined and shuddering as our breathing leveled out and our wracked muscles stopped aching, grasping blindly at eachother, our hands and mouths wandering over wet skin. Time ceased to exist, along with anything outside of our little room as we basked in the radiance of our climax. Raz's chest rose and fell regularly, she had fallen asleep with me still nestled in her cleavage, her arm slack over my shoulders. I gazed at her as she slept, her tangled mane of orange hair spread over her pillow and her full, red lips parted gently as she breathed.

The events that had led to our romance played back in my mind, so improbable, so totally unintended. I had come to the Pinwheel seeking adventure and glory, as well as that I had found Raz, she had shown me passions I could not have conceived of, confusing, exciting emotions that even now I scarcely dared admit to myself. My fingers wandered towards the bite mark on my shoulder, I pressed it gently, it still stung. The sensation brought back memories of that night, how Raz had played me like some kind of human instrument, her firm grip on my aching member, her tail trapping my arms, the indescribable orgasm as she plunged her sharp teeth into my soft neck. I shuddered, a sultry, guilty feeling welling up inside my chest. There was nothing standing between us now, we had all the time in the world to explore eachother. I closed my eyes and joined her in the deep, dreamless sleep of spent lovers.

CHAPTER 8: EPILOGUE

"But I don't want to drill with the Krell, they're so big and slow, they won't be able to keep up!" The young Borealan protested, she carried an XMR that looked far too long for her, a wicked bayonet tipped the barrel, it was based on a design I had seen before that had recently become popularized on Borealis.

"You'll do as Officer Stanley tells you," chided Raz, a sting in her voice, "or you'll have to answer to me."

The younger Borealan recoiled, hunching her shoulders in a display of submission as she grasped her rifle.

"I told you to treat Officer Stanley as your Alpha, obey his orders, human packs work differently to ours, but the command structure is basically the same."

I looked on with my arms folded as Raz corralled the newest batch of Borealans, they had just finished building their first XMRs under my instruction, since the platform had been more widely adopted in their home system the new recruits that had passed through were a lot better with the weapons than Raz and her pack had been when they had first arrived on the Pinwheel. A dozen little Borealans milled about Raz, well, little by Borealan standards, even the runts were still a good seven feet tall. God, had me and Raz looked that young when we had arrived on the station?

"You should respect the Krell." Said Raz, hurrying the Borealan recruit along with a nudge of her tail. "Did I ever tell you about the time I saw one break a Borealan's spine in a brawl?"

"No!" Exclaimed the recruit, wide-eyed.

"Well, off to drill, and I'll tell you about it on the way."

Raz waved back to me and I nodded, noting on my tablet computer that the firing range was now free. A line of Borealans followed Raz away obediently and I watched them until they disappeared under the curve of the donut's ceiling. One of the humans was having trouble with his XMR, and had requested some one on one tutoring, I'd have to wait a while longer before I could clock out and find Raz back at our quarters. Tonight would be the second anniversary of our first night together, and I had hidden a bouquet of daffodils in our bedroom, her favorite flower, picked covertly by the station botanist in exchange for some choice food smuggled from the officer's mess. She'd probably smell them before she saw them, what with her sensitive Borealan nose, but hey, it was the thought that counted. My heart skipped in anticipation of the night of passion that no doubt awaited us, Raz's appetite had not waned in the time had been living together on the Pinwheel, she was as rapacious as ever, only encouraged by her newfound status as honorary Alpha over all Borealans on the station, she had told me her father had almost choked on his dinner when she had broken the news of her promotion over VidCom, such titles and positions were a big deal in their culture. She hadn't made him aware of our unconventional relationship, but there would be time for that later.

As for mine, he had changed his tune about me dropping out of agricultural school when he had seen my shiny officer's badge and I had started sending paychecks home. Overall, things were going pretty well, we were even making headway in the border war, the Krell and Borealan auxiliaries were cutting a bloody swathe through the Betelgeusian ranks, they were losing footholds in the contested systems and had even been pushed out of a few.

I looked up at the pastel sky, white, fluffy clouds immovable on their painted blue background, sometimes I missed the drifting clouds of Earth, but never for long, I had something better here, something far rarer and more precious in all the universe than a blue sky.

END

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers
1...5678910