Pippa Ch. 05

Story Info
A drunken office girl is taken advantage of by a colleague.
4.9k words
4.18
56.8k
23

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
134 Followers

What a bust, I thought. All these people and not one single girl among them. Dirty sexy Emma had brought her bodybuilding boyfriend, and shy little Pippa had been scooped up by some prat named Jason. The maids outfit I bought for Emma hadn't gone as expected. I didn't think they would hand out the gifts while we were all still sober. The least I would have expected her to stand up and hold in front of her body. What a waste of money.

I was sat with Dave, who in typical fashion was being quite miserable. He was a nice enough guy, but he was really sucking the joy out of the Christmas party. I felt like he wanted to be on his own. I spent the rest of the evening trying to chat to a girl from accounts, but she just kept giving me the cold shoulder. It's not your night Jim, I said to myself.

I finally admitted defeat and went home. On the taxi journey home, I looked out of the window at all the young drunken girls. What a joy it would be to have the taxi driver stop and pick one of them up for me. Often times, I fantasised about driving around the streets late at night in the hopes of finding a drunken woman in need of a safe warm car to whisk her away. Take her down a secluded lane, and have my way with her. I chuckled. Too risky, I had to admit.

Back at home now, I considered going to a local massage parlor that I sometimes went too, but at this time of year I didn't fancy my chances much. I consigned myself to a can of lager from the fridge and a night of porn. I thought about looking for some french maid videos, gleefully thinking about how I rubbed the maids outfit around my cock and balls before I dropped it off in the secret Santa pile. Nah, I thought. I looked for some lesbian videos. I was searching for one with close approximations of Pippa and Emma. What I wouldn't pay to watch those two fuck.

I didn't find anything that close so I settled for a scene featuring two women pleasuring a man in an office setting. My imagination filled in the rest.

My eyes flitted back and forth between them as I jerked off. Emma was the fiery type that would want it wild and hard, while Pippa was the innocent type that needed dominating. Dirty fucking sluts, I said to myself as I came over my couch cushion.

The new year started limply. I was glad to have Christmas over. Back in my office, I lazily went through my emails. There were a few complaints about Dave. Lately he wasn't getting as much work done, and what he turned in was full of mistakes. Normally I would leave it, as I wasn't that bothered about him. He was a good lad. I should really have a word though, if people were starting to notice.

Speaking to some other colleagues I got a juicy little story from those who had stayed at the Christmas party to the end. It seems that Jason and Pippa had made their feelings for each other known in a public way. Lucky little prick, I thought. I'd seen them chatting often in the office, and also I'd seen him sniffing around Emma too. To be young again, I thought with regret.

I gave my PC a solid kick under the desk. The screen flickered, but it stayed on. A few more, I thought, space them out. Lovely Emma would have to come back to fix it. I browsed for a few porn videos of blonde girls. If she bothered to check my browser history I wanted her to see them. I knew I had zero chance with her, but winding her up got me hard. That's all I could get these days, unless I was paying for it.

Pippa had been a good sort to have some fun with. The shy girls were always a pleasure to tease. They never really knew how to handle it, and always ran away scared. I chuckled. Shame I didn't see her much, she mostly stayed at the safety of her desk. I gave her a wink every time I saw her though.

**********

The weeks passed. Nothing really to look forward too. I had to have a word with Dave, I made it painless as possible. Something seemed to be bothering him, but he was keeping it close to his chest. Personal issues I figured. He probably just needed to get laid. I told him he needed to be more like that Jason. Get out there, talk to the girls instead of just keeping his head down. Not exactly the perfect advice to give someone who was under performing at work, but it might cheer him up.

Speaking of prince charming, he was finally leaving. Thank god, I thought. What this place needed was more young good looking girls, not handsome men hovering up all the attention. There was an email announcing his leaving do. I was dammed if I was going.

I left quite late on the day of his do. It was Friday, and I wanted Monday off, so I was putting in some extra hours to top up my time sheet. On my way out, I happened to walk past his now absent desk. Except it wasn't that empty. There was a big bottle of whisky. A leaving present, I figured. I slipped it under my arm. Mine now I said gleefully, as I walked to my car.

My drive home took me though the town center. I could have driven a quicker route around the outskirts, but I loved seeing the women in their party frocks. I knew it was a slippery slope to curb crawling, but I promised myself it was just innocent. On the internet I had seen that I could buy a dash cam pretty cheaply. It might be a good idea to invest in one. Get some nice films together. Something I could jerk off to later.

I put the brakes on as I thought I saw someone familiar. Nah it couldn't be her, I said to myself. There was a girl sitting in a doorway with her head in her hands. The short haircut looked familiar. I beeped my horn to get her attention. She looked up briefly.

Putting my window down, I called out. "Pippa, are you ok?"

She shook her head.

"It's me Jim, from work. Get in love, I'll give you a lift home."

Seeing the drunk tarts wandering around town didn't garner much sympathy from me, but I knew Pippa, so there was at least the semblance of moral obligation. I'd have felt bad if someone had taken advantage of her being all alone.

After a few looks around she relented and got into the passenger seat. She wasn't that drunk, but she had looked like she had been sobbing.

"Uh, thanks, Jim." She said, and did seem somewhat grateful to be out of the cold.

I asked what was wrong, and she burst into tears. Through the blubbering I gleamed that she had caught Jason screwing Emma on his leaving do.

"That fucking prick." I exclaimed quite angrily. She nodded. I was more pissed off that he had been fucking both of them.

I started the engine and set off. She told me the area she lived in, and I headed towards her place.

"If it makes you feel any better, I swiped one his leaving presents." I said, and she gave me a half-hearted smile.

I reached in the back and showed her the bottle of whisky. I offered it to her, telling her it would calm her down. She refused.

I unscrewed the top and took a swig myself. "Go on, drink his booze." I offered again. This time she accepted and took a healthy shot. I left the bottle with her.

As we drove on, she let it all come out. How betrayed she felt. How she had been taken for a fool. I nodded and agreed where appropriate. All the time, she was taking every increasing swigs from the bottle. She tried offering me the bottle, but I was driving. I wanted my head clear.

She went on to tell me how her ex had cheated on her, and how she thought Jason was the one. The crying had stopped, and it was more like ranting at the world now.

I had stopped driving towards her house quite some time ago. I was just now driving in endless loops around the town. She was pretty wasted and it wasn't long before she fell asleep. I smiled and drove her to my house.

**********

I pulled into the garage, and switched off the engine.

"Pippa, Pippa, wake up darling." I said, nudging her shoulder. She was out for the count.

I switched on the car light to get a good look at her. She was wearing a short black dress, and strappy shoes. Her makeup was a mess. I undid her seat belt, making sure my forearm grazed her breasts. Goosebumps jumped to attention all over my body.

"Lets get you inside," I said softly, giving her bare knee a little squeeze.

She was like a rag doll as I sat her down on my couch. She wriggled a bit as the cushions took her weight. Like someone would do if they were having a bad dream. I stood back to admire her.

I would never have guessed this would have been the outcome all those months ago when I first met her. Maybe the whisky had gone to my head, because I was horny as fuck. My cock jutted hard inside of my trouser. I gave it a little rub.

Retrieving the bottle from the car, I had a few more swig of whisky. Thank you Jason, I said to myself as I returned to Pippa.

"I couldn't find your home love." I said to her unhearing brain.

I knelt down in front of her and started to slip off her shoes.

"You should stay here tonight." I ran my hand up and down the back of her calf. Her skin was so soft. She must have been aware somewhere deep in her unconsciousness, as she stirred a little. Her lips trying to form a word.

"I will sleep on the couch, you can have my bed." Both my hands were on her knees. I opened them an inch to see if she reacted. She did, I felt a little resistance.

"Ok Pippa, I will take you to a bed now, get some sleep, OK." I said a bit more loudly and firmly. She nodded sloppily.

Picking her up again, I took her upstairs to the master bedroom. She was a bit more active now, trying to open her eyes. I think the car must have been the thing to send her to sleep. Pulling the duvet down with my foot, I placed her on the mattress. This calmed her down again. I let out a sigh, catching my breath.

I leaned over her, my face close to her ear.

"Do you want me to take your dress off?" I asked, my hand riding up her thigh.

I heard a mumbled no.

"What was that, I didn't hear." I said and my hand slid under her dress. I felt the waistband of her panties, and slipped my fingers underneath it. Her skin was so silky. My heart was beating hard.

This time she managed to raise her hand, it limply pushed against my chest.

I smiled and pulled my hand out. As I stepped back she rolled onto her side, drawing her knees up, and let out a sleepy sigh.

I switched the light off, and undressed. I got into bed next to her, and pulled the duvet over us. All snuggled up and warm.

Her breathing was constant and soft. I considered just jerking off, it would be the gentlemanly thing to do, but when was I going to get this opportunity ever again. She had her back to me. I just lay there savoring the moment. I was old enough to be her father.

Rolling onto my side, I shifted closer, and draped my arm over her. Spooning her. She felt very warm against my body. I wished I had removed her dress, it would have been nice to have more skin on skin contact. My rock hard dick was pressing into her bum. I could already feel the pre-cum.

I let my hand wander, stoking her bare arms, then her thigh. Gently caressing her up and down. She moved again. I whispered "Shhhh." into her ear. Pulling her dress up over her pert little bottom gave me such a thrill as my cock rubbed against her skin. Her breasts had always fascinated me, and I'd often think about them. Sadly they were trapped under her arm as she lay fetus like. I really wanted to get a feel of them.

My dick was grinding at her now, letting my hips press it and rub against her. I loved it, but it was very frustrating. Desperately I wanted to be inside of her.

I gave her a little kiss on the side of the face, this led to another, and another. My cock was begging for release now. Animal instinct was taking over now. I sucked on her ear. She started to fidget a little.

"Shhhh." I said again as I rolled her onto her back. My mouth completely covered hers. I heard her make a noise, and kissed harder, parting her lips with my tongue. Her whole body was coming alive now.

Pulling her knees apart I cupped her pussy, and started to rub. I slid my fingers under the fabric of her panties, she was shaved and wet. I growled a little. Dirty girl, I thought.

I felt a weak had pushing at my shoulder, it wasn't going to stop me now. I reluctantly took my hand from her crotch, and gripped her wrist, placing it above her head. I did the same to her other arm, and climbed on top of her. My legs in between hers.

"What are you doing?" She mumbled into my mouth. With one hand holding her arms, the other reached down, and I pulled her panties to the side.

I broke the kiss, "I've been wanting to do this for a long time darling" I said, as I drove my cock into her wet pussy. Her eyes opened with the shock. In the half light, I could see the look of panic and confusion. Her arms squirmed in my hand now., but I held her easily.

I started fucking her. Long deep drives. Making her whole body move as I put my full weight behind each thrust. She grimaced each time. Her pussy was so wet though. She was so tight too, she gripped my cock so well. It felt like I was fucking her for the first time in her life.

My free hand ran under her dress. I roughly pulled her right tit out of her bra, and squeezed it. It was so fleshy and big. Her nipple was rock hard. I gave it a firm tug. This made her moan.

She turned her head, trying to bury it into the pillow. I leaned in kissing her neck. Each thrush made her body react.

I let go of her arms which instantly went to my chest. She was trying to push me off, but hadn't the strength. My now free hand joined the other in squeezing her tits. She was moaning each time I pulled at a nipple. I wanted to kiss her, but she twisted her head away each time I tried. Teasing bitch.

With both my hands free now, I took hold of her ankles, and raised them up in the air. Her feet pressed against my shoulder as I hovered over her, out of reach of her clawing hands. I felt her thigh muscles flexing, as she tried twist onto her side. No chance, I thought, holding them firmly. The new position allowed me fuck her faster now. Beads of sweat covered me as my body got the workout of its life.

My arse bounced up and down quickly as I drove me dick in and out of her. The bed springs squeaked wildly. She was moaning now, faster and faster. Not very loud, but they were there. I put my whole strength into it, as I pounded her arse into the bed.

Then she exploded onto my cock, her whole body spasmed, and her back arched violently. It was accompanied by a long drawn out groan.

I was shattered. I had over done it. I slowed my movement, but stayed inside of her. She wriggled slower now. Her arms and legs had stopped protesting. I pulled out of her, eliciting a gentle sigh.

The bitch wanted it all along, I thought. All the same, all born cock teases.

I was too tired to continue fucking, so I straddled her. My cock inches from her pretty face. I didn't want her to be sick in my bed, so feeding her my cock might have proved a bad idea. Instead, I jerked off onto her face. My come dribbled down her cheek.

Satisfied, I collapsed onto the bed. I was covered in sweat. Pulling her close to me, and wrapping my arm around her, I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke with a big smile on my face, and an equally big erection. I reached over, but the bed was empty. Rubbing my eyes, I saw that Pippa had left. What a shame. Before I got up, I pulled the duvet back to asses the state of the sheets. They didn't look too bad. There was one thing though, a necklace trapped between a bump in the fabric. I picked it up, a small silver dolphin was hanging from it. I wondered if it was a sign that she would be back.

**********

Monday rolled round, and I went into work with a spring in my step. On my way to my office I spied Pippa at her desk. She was keeping her head down. Memories of Friday night came flooding back. I wondered if she was still thinking about it too.

Not wanting to beat around the bush. I opened an email to her.

'Morning, darling. Hope you had a nice weekend. You left your dolphin necklace at my house. Let me know when you want to come back to pick it up.' I signed off with a winking face, and left my mobile number underneath. I didn't get a reply.

Later in the day, I made a little trip passed her desk. Oddly she wasn't there. I asked around and was told that she had taken the day off sick. She didn't turn up for the rest of the week either.

Without anyway of contacting her now, I had to admit that she may not be back at all. Somethings are too much for some people.

My computer was working fine, but I put in a call to Emma anyway. It doesn't hurt to keep on top of these things, I said to myself.

When she came in, I pulled my chair back to get a good look at her.

"So, I noticed that Pippa is off sick." I started.

She claimed to have not noticed.

"Maybe she is lovesick." I said chuckling. It was nice watching Emma squirm and try to dodge the point.

"Nothing wrong with it at all." She said in a huff.

I just shrugged, and she left. That bit of fun kept me going till the end of the week.

**********

On Friday night I sat and trawled the internet for my weekend fun. I was checking the local escort listings to see who was in town. It had been just before Christmas when I had visited a girl. She had been a disappointment. Much older than her picture, and a few extra pounds. All the best girls have longer waiting lists. I settled on a younger girl of what I supposed was Filipino descent. I gave her a brief call and made an appointment for Saturday.

I sat back in my armchair thinking about sweet little Pippa. It was a whole week since I had my way with her. She had filled my thoughts every time I jerked off. I sure hoped she wasn't going to quit her job over this. Yeah there was a bit of reluctance on her part at first, but deep down I knew she had gotten off. The body doesn't lie.

Jason's whisky was still on the table. There wasn't much left now, so I decided to finish it off. Settling deeper into the comfy chair, I nodded off.

My mobile buzzed snapping me out of my nap. Groggily, I checked the time. It was well past midnight.

"What the fuck." I muttered.

I squinted to look at the message.

'Can I pick up my necklace?' It was from Pippa. I double checked the time to see if it had been sent earlier, but no. Puzzled why she had waited till so late, I replied.

'You know where I live, come and get it.'

There was no reply. I waited for an hour, I was getting fairly angry. I was tempted to send another message. Was she just winding me up, I wondered.

Another half an hour went by, and my doorbell went. I looked through the peephole just to be sure, and looking rather timid, stood Pippa.

She was wearing a little denim jacket, jeans and a t-shirt. It suited her more than the dress. WIth her short hair, it made her look more like a tomboy. I opened up and told her to come in.

"Let me take your jacket" I said, but she shook her head, holding it closed nervously. I could smell the alcohol from where I was standing. I had a good feeling what she really wanted. How long had she been drinking to build up the courage. Inwardly I smiled.

"I'll get it for you," I said, leaving her in the front room while I fetched her necklace.

She hadn't moved off the spot when I returned. I held it up in the air, giving it a little jiggle.

"Come and get it then." I said playfully. She cracked half a smile back, I could sense the trepidation behind it.

Every step closer to me seemed like such a struggle for her. As she tried reaching up for it, I held it higher just out of her grasp. I did it a couple of time before she snapped at me.

"Please, just give it to me."

"Don't be a cheeky bitch." I said forcefully. This made her back down. She looked like a little lost lamb, so out of her depth.

"Hold out your hand." I said patronizingly. She complied, and I gently dropped it into her waiting palm.

Vector900
Vector900
134 Followers
12