Pippa Ch. 06

Story Info
An office girl continues in her new role.
2.8k words
3.92
19k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

"I've got the printing for you, Jim." Pippa said, as she walked into my office. She looked like she belonged on a porn set.

Long gone were the trousers, and the concealing shirts and jumpers. She was wearing a tight a-line skirt above stocking clad knees. A silky white blouse, that was unbuttoned enough to keep her modesty, but promised sweet delights if you were inclined to look. Her breasts were further enhanced by a push up bra.

Horrible flat heeled shoes were gone. Now she gained an extra inch with a killer pair of heels. Her hair was still short and dark, but she had given it more volume with various products.

Her heavily made up face completed her new appearance. Instead of the understated way she had it before, now she had bright red lips and plenty of eyeliner. Fake lashes too, the whole nine yards. The perfect fuck kitten.

Her transformation had started slowly. First thing that went was the ridiculous dolphin necklace. I bought her some sexy underwear sets, and we worked on her outfits she'd wear at work. I was very proud, I seemed to have good eye for female fashion. She was certainly turning heads among the staff now.

She now filled the position that Dave had once held. His work had suffered so much that I had to let him go. At the time he had seemed extremely upset, but I had reassured him it was the right decision. Occasionally he'd drop me a line asking about people in the office, not wanting to dwell on things I never replied.

"Bring it over then babe, and lock the door." I said from behind my desk.

Like the good girl I had shaped her into being, she did as she was told.

The only windows in my office faced the street outside. We were too high up for any curious eyes. It was the ideal office.

What an amazing situation I had created for myself. Of course it had been tough, especially at first. Pippa's visits had been sporadic and random. Always drunk and seemingly reluctant, but always returning for more. It was control that I found that she craved the most. Once I figured that out, it all fell into place. The rough sex was part of it, but not what really drove her crazy.

I knew deep down it was her broken heart that had led her to me. Jason had really done a number on her. Her confidence had been at rock bottom, all I did was step in to take advantage.

The way I fucked her probably took her mind off her misery. I was helping in a way.

At my side of the desk, she slowly lowered herself to her knees, and gave me the papers. I swiveled my chair out, giving her better access.

As she unzipped my trousers I brought up some pictures on my personal laptop. I didn't keep any on my works computer. I couldn't risk anyone finding them. Saying that though, I would have loved to show them to Emma. Sadly she was now on maternity leave, as somehow she had made the stupid decision of letting her meat head boyfriend impregnate her.

My limp dick was now in Pippa's mouth. It started hardening as I scrolled through the album. It had cost me a fortune to allow the prostitute to let me take these snaps, but they were worth their weight in gold. Not a bad looker for someone over thirty. A big pair of fake titties, and dirty blonde hair. She was quite the contrast to Pippa.

Pippa had been very reluctant at first, I didn't blame her, every ones first time with a hooker was a big step. I didn't want her to be there all boozed up, so for a little extra cash the escort had provided some cocaine to ease the mood. It had certainly worked. The pictures were amazing, it showed them both in various stages of undress and poses. Afterwards, I got a double blowjob.

Pippa was moaning as she sucked me off now, just how I liked it. I reached down into her shirt, and gave her boob a squeeze. She took me deeper into her mouth, the end of my cock hitting the back of her throat. Her lips gripping my tightly. I'd always loved oral sex, but what I loved the most was the willingness of this cute girl who was half my age satisfy me in any way I ordered.

I watched her head bobbing up and down. Damn, I wished I could make her hair grow out faster. That silly haircut would have to go one day.

At first her blowjobs were pretty below standard. She had responded well to my suggestion to how to make them better. In the past I had always just been grateful for any sort of oral sex. With a girl who was open to a bit of training the difference was night and day.

I'd never been into all the kinky stuff like slaves and masters. I always thought it was a bit odd. How wrong I was. It was amazing. I should have thought about it sooner.

If Pippa ever got sick of me I would definitely find another girl online like her.

Mixed up in the album were pictures of Emma I had taken from her facebook page. They added to my enjoyment. I had consoled myself to never seeing Emma naked, but looking at her pictures while I came still gave me a thrill.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I shot my load into Pippa's willing mouth. Easing back into my chair, Pippa had to shift forward to keep my dick in her mouth. She sucked hard now getting every last drop. I closed the album down as she licked me clean.

"Good girl" I said patting her on the head. She rested her cheek on my thigh, and I let her have a rest.

"You should have something to eat today darling." I said.

"Maybe later, Sir." She said lazily. "Do you have any more coke?"

"Erm, just a bit at home." I said. "I'm getting some more at the weekend."

She sighed unhappily. It had become quite the habit for her now. I took some now and again as it really enhanced our sessions. It wasn't something I was super keen on taking during the day like she did.

One positive side effect was that she had dropped a few pounds, her body had lost a lot of its puppy fat and was a bit more toned. It hadn't done much at all for my fat belly.

I checked my emails, and softly stroked her cheek with my free hand. There was a another one calling for a meeting about the state of the company. People were worried now. I was too. We may be facing closure as the parent company made cut backs. I didn't really want to leave my cushy job here at all.

Saying that though, I would get a nice big redundancy payout. Every cloud has a silver lining.

"You better get back to it." I said, the email had depressed me. She roused herself.

"I'll be at yours at eight, be ready this time." I snapped at her as she left.

I got back to work. I loved my job now.

**********

As I drove to Pippa's house, money started to enter my head. It had been a very expensive few months, between the drugs and other things My yearly holiday had to be put on hold. Maybe it was time to get Pippa earning me some extra cash. I'd thought about selling pics of her online, but with the internet being so free and large I didn't think I'd get much. There were other options though.

The door was unlocked. I was a bit late, but that was ok.

Pippa was on her knees in the front room. A cushion underneath her. She looked up longingly at me. She was wearing her maids outfit, a pair of knee high leather boots, and a big thick dog collar. The leash dangled between her breasts. My cock twinged hard.

As I approached, she offered the leash. I took it, wrapping it around my fist. I playfully gave it a tug. She didn't rise, she knew better than that. I pulled a baggie of white powder from my pocket. Her whole face changed to one of anticipation.

"What do we say, bitch." I said.

"Please, Sir." She begged playfully.

I gave her face a soft slap.

"Please, Sir, I want it so bad." She said with more emotion.

"Mine first," I said jutting my chin out to the bedroom.

I didn't lead her. She led me, crawling on her hands and knees. I watched her little bum wiggle as I followed.

Climbing onto the bed, she stayed on all fours. I tossed the bag onto the bedside table. She looked over her shoulder at me seductively. The shy innocent girl I once knew had been replaced by a hungry little sex kitten.

I switched on the TV. I had taken it out from the front room and put in here a while back. I pressed the DVD button. On the screen, a scene started playing. It was Pippa dancing and stripping. I watched it as I took my clothes off. It was really getting me in the right mood.

On the bed now, I gave her arse a good slap. I thought maybe I should get the riding crop out, but decided not too.

I lifted the bottom of her skirt, and teased her pussy with the end of my cock. I loved her cunt, all smooth with nice puffy lips.

"What do we say?"

"Please, Sir. I'm a naughty little slut, that wants you to fuck me." She put the emphasis on the 'fuck me'.

I mounted my bitch. She moaned and squealed as I banged her. Her pussy was so tight and unyielding. On the screen I watched as she gyrated her young body. Running her hands slowly up and down her leg as she bent double.

I held her hips tightly as I plowed into her. The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room.

My hands seemed to dwarf her petite body. I was in heaven.

After a while I flipped her onto her back. Raising her hands above her head, I locked them into the cuffs that hung from the bed frame.

I went in for a kiss, but she twisted her face away. It was our little game. Each time I got close to her she tuned out of my reach. I slapped her tits hard, but she still refused my kiss. My hand wrapped around her throat and she finally gave in. I slid my tongue into her wet mouth.

We played the same game with her legs. Even though I had my cock in her only moment before, she kept them tightly shut. I had to use both my hands to spread her wriggling limbs. Her teasing and reluctance made me harder.

"Fucking whore." I grunted.

She moaned my name, as I drove my cock into her a second time. Her body twisted and she pulled uselessly at the cuffs. Sometimes she would beg me to stop, which always signaled me to fuck her harder. Not this time though, as she came quite quickly. On the edge myself, it wasn't long before I shot my load into her cunt. Panting and covered in a fresh sheen of sweat, I collapsed on top of her.

After unlocking her, she disrobed, apart from the collar. I let her do a few lines of coke on my bare chest after she licked my cock clean. She cuddled next to me. The coke had made her fidgety. Horny too. Her fingers played with the hair on my chest. It was ticklish, but I didn't mind.

The DVD movie had finished. I had a few more movies on my laptop. I glanced at the clock, it wasn't late at all.

"Did you get any food in?"

"There is some left over pizza in the fridge."

I grumbled. I was getting sick of take away.

"Get me some then, bitch." She made a noise of agreement, and jumped off the bed heading for the kitchen. I loved watching her arse jiggle as she walked.

I sat up in the bed resting against the bed frame, and gave my balls a good scratch.

"And a beer." I shouted out.

She returned and I rested the plate on my stomach, the cold of the porcelain giving me a little wince. I told her to go and shower so I could eat in peace.

After my refreshments, I let out a huge belch. I could hear the noise of the shower, I pondered whether to join her, but decided I'd just shower in the morning.

I looked over at the coke on the table. It was nearly gone. I would have to got and see my dealer at the weekend.

It wasn't a coincidence that my dealer was also the hooker I'd taken the pictures of. She enjoyed the mark up in price, and I certainly didn't have any direct contacts myself. I didn't fancy driving around street corners with wads of cash. It was a nice feeling not to feel tempted to take up the whore with any of her other offers.

Pippa finally returned from the bathroom, all fresh and sparkling. I had already come twice today, and really wasn't in the mood for anymore.

"Switch off the lights and come to bed." I said rolling over.

**********

A week or so passed before I got the email that I had been dreading. It was from the top and while it filled with lots of meaningless talk, the bottom line was that I had to let Pippa go. I made my case the best I could, but the rules were strict about the last in first to go. I considered making up some bullshit about another one of my staff. Accusing them of theft or some such thing, but that wasn't fair to them. I wouldn't stoop that low by framing an innocent colleague.

I learned later that this had happened to a few other departments too, and sadly I had found out Emma wasn't going to be returning either.

"For fucks sake." I said bitterly to myself.

I called Pippa into my office to deliver the bad news.

She came in. She was wearing her grey pin stripe dress. Low cut, and short. It clung to her body in all the right places. It was one of my favourites. It didn't ease my pain though.

Out of habit she locked the door. I stood up to address her.

"I've got some bad news princess, you're getting fired." It was better to get straight to the point.

I saw how the shock registered on her face. I went over and gave her a big hug. "It's okay, girl."

I heard her softly sobbing into my chest.

"This will take your mind off it." I said pulling a fresh bag of coke out of my pocket.

She started to set up a couple of lines on my desk. I comforted her by stroking her back. As she bent over to start snorting the powder, I let my hand run over the curve of her arse.

Our office liaisons were now coming to an end. I couldn't tell if her sniffing was her crying or she was loading up on drugs.

"It's not the end of the world." I said pulling her dress up.

"Please, no." She said sadly.

"It's okay, I know how you feel."

I pulled her knickers to the side, and rubbed her pussy. It wasn't very wet. I had to lick my fingers to apply some proper lubrication.

Thankfully I was hard. She'd appreciate that.

She whimpered as I slid my cock into her. It was brief and hard, just the sound of flesh slapping on flesh.

"Maybe you should become a whore" I said, jokingly trying to lighten the mood. Her body rocked silently against the desk.

After I came, I pulled out and wiped the end of my dick against her bare arse.

"Lick it clean, girl, and then we can have a long chat about your future."

She turned, keeping her head down.

"I have to go." She said through a sob.

She hurried out of my office. I wasn't too concerned about the disobeying, she'd just had some very bad news. Probably going to sort out her make-up.

I went to pick up the coke, but saw the bag was gone. I just sighed, she probably needs it right about now.

Putting my cock away, I sat back down at my desk.

There was a new email.

"Ah, shit." I said to myself. It was informing me that I was now on the kitchen cleaning rota.

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers