Pippa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
138 Followers

He nodded, his face was beaming.

After he left, I quickly went over to Pippa to stick the towel between her legs. I didn't want too much of a mess. She was sweating and out of breath.

"You did really well." I said, squeezing her knee.

I heard the water being run in the bathroom.

Pippa reached down for her bra and top.

"Just leave that." I said, holding her arm.

I didn't want Gerald coming back to see her dressing.

"That was really great." He said walking back in. "Maybe next time, you both could?"

I told him that maybe it could be arranged. He kissed us both on the cheek and made his way out of the flat. He was never the one to out stay his welcome.

"What do you think?" I asked, stroking her leg. "I'll give you a bag of coke each time?"

She looked a bit unsure again and said once she got paid, money wouldn't be a problem.

I saw the regret behind her eyes. I wanted to tell her it would pass in time, but I think the coke would help with that more than my words could.

"Let me get your stuff." I said, and I went into the bedroom to get her drugs.

She seemed a bit happier when I handed it to her.

"Go clean up." I said and sat back down on the couch.

She collected her clothes and disappeared into the hall.

It had gone better than expected. The stuff I gave her was worth way less than what she had just done, but then what did she know about the price of her body.

I had a feeling she would be back. Once she got close to payday again and had run out, the thought of of a quick fuck wouldn't seem so unpleasant. I didn't feel guilty. It was her choice to take the drugs, not mine.

She came back in dressed, and looked like she wanted to go.

On her way out I told her to call me if she needed anymore, and my offer would still be open.

"Pretty girl like you can make some good money." I called out after her as she hurried down the stairs.

I started to clean up. I threw the wet towel in the washing machine, and went into my bedroom.

My draw was open. I quickly checked.

"That fucking bitch." I yelled. She had cleaned me out. All the coke and money was gone. I slammed my fist onto the dresser. I wasn't going to let her get away with this.

**********

I tried her phone for days. No answer. Why had I been so stupid to leave her alone like that after she had seen where I kept my stuff? It was my own fault.

I considered calling Jim to see if he could tell me where she was. In the end I decided not to. It wasn't my style to involve clients in my own personal drama.

What I did though, was to track her down myself.

She had told me she worked in a local bank. It took me a whole week of going into the local branches before I finally found her. I saw her from the street. She was working as a teller.

I should have gone in and confronted her straight away, but causing trouble in a bank like that would have brought some serious attention down on me. What I had in mind was better.

I got online and started to collect emails of the staff who worked there. They gave them out to give the impression they were a nice customer orientated place.

Then I sent the pictures I had of Pippa. The ones that Jim had given me. The ones from our private little photo shoot.

At the bottom of the email, I added my profile from the escort website. I wanted them to know she had been posing with a hooker.

It probably wasn't enough to get her into serious trouble, but it felt very satisfying to do.

All those staff members she had to work with, now knew her dirty secret.

It served her right.

Vector900
Vector900
138 Followers
12