Pippa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

Her laughter stopped and she looked up at me. Our faces were very close. Her dark and soulful eyes held so much mystery and promise. While she was totally unobtainable for me, she looked very vulnerable in that moment.

I don't know what possessed me but I leaned in and kissed her.

Her lips were soft and she tenderly kissed me back. It was like heaven.

We were held in the moment, our lips moved together in unison. The rest of the night seemed like a distant memory. It felt so real and authentic.

I don't know why she had decided to let me kiss her like this. I wasn't going to ask. All that I wanted was for it never to stop.

It did though. There was a knock at the door. It broke the mood and the embrace.

As I sat up, the door started to open.

"Is everything okay?" A man said in a rough accent. He must have been six foot and looked very scary.

"It's cool. I lost track of time that's all." Nikki said.

The man nodded. He kept the door ajar, but didn't leave.

"Looks like your hour is up." She said to me regretfully.

I got dressed quickly. I didn't want the guy looking at me. Thankfully he kept his eyes averted.

"Next time." Nikki said to me.

I nodded shyly to her. I didn't feel like talking much with the guy in the room. His presence was quite intimidating.

She didn't dress. She just sat up and curled her legs underneath herself.

"See you later." I said.

She nodded, and gave me a big smile.

As I left the guy patted me on the back.

"You have good time?" He asked in a jovial manner.

I smiled half-heartedly.

I didn't feel bad as I left. I had paid for an hour and that is what I got. It was my own fault for being caught out like that.

As I looked over my shoulder I saw the guy closing the door. I wondered if he was her protection.

I didn't like that I hadn't got to say a proper goodbye to Nikki.

As I started my long journey back to my flat I thought more about our kiss. Just how real had it been? She has asked me not to kiss her before, but then let me. Was it just a freebie or more. I didn't know.

If I had stayed longer I might have known, but that wasn't to be.

Later on I decided that I was probably thinking too much into it. I had read that guys get overly attached to prostitutes. When I had been researching it they warned not to let my feelings get in the way.

I had to be strong, otherwise I would end up penniless. She probably didn't have any feelings for me at all. It didn't stop my mind wanting that though.

Either way I wasn't a virgin anymore and that was the most important thing.

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers
12