Pirate on Pirate Ch. 01

Story Info
A swashbuckling pirate-hunting captain romances his captive.
775 words
3.52
14.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blue waves crashed against the solid planks of a proud new warship. The broad stripes of the British naval flag flew against a brightening sky. The blazing sun peeked just over the horizon, skipping its rays across infinite water and illuminating a blanket of fog. The ship's crew was already up and working, scrambling across the deck and through the riggings to keep the giant ship afloat. She had been a treasure escort back in her prime, but was now headed across the great Atlantic to fight the wretched American colonists, who had just recently proclaimed their independence.

The crack of boots against timber and the creak of a sea-weathered hinge announced the arrival of the admiral, a tall, handsome man in his mid-twenties. He had proved his worth before by his hard work on deck and in skirmishes against the Spanish armada. As he stepped out, he drew his cloak closer around him against the early morning chill.

"G'morning to you, Admiral Montgomery."

Montgomery looked down to find Captain Smith, his daytime crew leader.

"G'morning to you too, Captain Smith. Had any trouble so far?"

"None sir. The crew just changed shifts on the last ha' hour and they're puttin' the sails out a bit so we can catch the morning drafts wi'out tearing the masts off."

"Good plan," Montgomery nodded absently. "Any idea when all this fog should burn off? I can't see a damned thing."

"You weren't awake too early the last few days," Smith smiled ruefully, "but on those days it burned off an hour or so after the sun come up, so it shouldn't be long."

Montgomery pursed his lips and squinted as if it would help him see through the thick fog. He shook his head. "Let me know when you can see something. I'll be in my cabin."

And with that, he turned around and reentered his quarters.

"Why hello there darling. I thought you had abandoned me."

The teasingly pouty voice floated over from a tangle of soft sheets and beautiful, dark hair. A brown-skinned woman lay there, bed sheets shifting suggestively across her naked skin as she stretched her legs, hips, and back. The covers only barely concealed her complete nudity, and when she bit her lip, Montgomery knew she wished it wasn't concealed at all. Montgomery laughed, his deep voice filling the room.

"Come now, Isabel. I have other work to do."

Isabel sat up, dipping her voice into her native accent.

"Dios mío, mi amor. You can't say you don't want me. I can see that you do," she purred, winking below his belt. Montgomery grinned ruefully.

"I can't lie to you, milady, it's true. But I have letters to write and accounts to look over and courses to plot. And you're supposed to help me," Montgomery said, frowning. "You said you're a decent navigator, and I certainly hope you weren't lying. My current one got us lost a week ago."

"Of course I never lie, Monty." Her voice dropped to a low hum. "Besides, that week was incredibly fun, by my memory."

Montgomery ignored her comment and dropped into his chair. He was grateful that the shipwright had bolted it to the deck when the ship passed over a swell, sending his inkbottle skittering to the edge of his desk. Montgomery's hand shot out, caught it before it hit the ground, and carefully placed it in a locking drawer.

"Isabel, you kept me up too late last night," Montgomery groaned, rubbing his eyes.

Montgomery heard the soft patter of bare feet, and as he looked up, Isabel's naked form straddled him. She slipped a hand past his belt and wrapped it around his swelling cock.

"You certainly don't seem tired, Mont–"

She broke off suddenly as Montgomery pulled her head down and pressed his lips firmly against hers, parting her lips and opening her mouth with his tongue and lips. He reached up and pulled on the nipple of one of her ample, young breasts. She pulled her hand from his pants and wrapped her arms around his neck, using her strong, dark legs to grind herself against his muscular stomach. Montgomery stayed there a moment, then let go of her and placed his hand between her legs, pushing her lower body firmly back. Isabel smiled wickedly with the pressure, shifting her hips to rub up and down against his calloused hand.

"Isabel, we have work to do. Later, OK?"

She moaned softly, pushing harder against his hand. "You bet we have work to do."

Montgomery laughed quietly and slipped a finger inside of her. She immediately stopped moving and growled.

"Other work."