Pirate on the High Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your gown," said Belle, openly staring at the large breasts with their pink tipped nipples thrusting out, "I'll have someone sew it up," she said thickly.

The younger girl held her head high,

"My name is Julia," the half naked girl said, defiantly, "My father will hang you for capturing me . . and . . and . .anything else you might do."

"The anything else was quite evident, judging by Belle's tented breeches, a situation made worse as the girl removed her gown to stand in just a dark blue corset, her underwear previously ripped from her by old Jim when he first grabbed her. The girl's shapely body complemented her lovely face, the white, full breasts were pushed up to lie upon the blue corset cups, balancing almost precariously so full were they. The tightly cinched garment pulled her waist in cruelly, restricting her breathing so only her breasts appeared to heave with each respiration. The satin corset's, lower central edge curved upward to frame her mound of venus, soft golden curls shone over the pink, puffy, slit of her sex. Curvaceous hips gave way to firm thighs, the innermost of these were gently quivering, the nervous trembling causing her moist pussy to gleam.

"My, you're a pretty sight and no mistake," said Belle as she struggled to remove her tight trousers. She walked closer, her cock at a jaunty angle, inclined to make an in depth examination of the downy, golden haired pussy. Clutching the virtually naked girl, Belle stroked a slim hand down her back, feeling the smooth, creamy skin, past the satin to the sweep of a cute ass, pert and round. She held the girl tight at the junction of thigh and ass pulling her tight against the dick that was nosing through fine golden hair, seeking the moist opening that was the entrance to paradise.

"No, No," cried Julia, "I'm a virgin, I would be useless to you as a hostage should you despoil me."

"Hush, sweetness, a kiss is requisite in such preliminaries," cooed Belle, kissing the girl tenderly. Hard, unyielding lips gradually softened to her kiss, with more kisses causing Julia's defences to relax. Belle continued, kissing her neck, down to rose pink nipples, then back to those sweet lips. Julia fought a little but the sweet kisses inflamed her very being, until at last she kissed back with more feeling. Julia was responding gradually, a tender flower, the soft petals of her pussy opening to the sensations arising within her. She held her captor round the neck, then slid a hand into the neck of Belle's shirt, to venture inside.

"Oh my," cried Julia, feeling the smooth firm breasts of the pirate, the two girls started exploring each others sensitive nipples. They were lost in the tender stroking of flesh as they kissed, at times just sucking on a lower lip or mashing down hard as feelings grew, their bodies wanting the close contact as mother Nature took control. Belle's hand glided down to cup the junction of Julia's thighs, the girl's sex was wet now. A finger soon parted the sweet folds of flesh to venture tentatively into slick, soft walls. By now, each was kissing the breasts of the other, whilst Belle's fingers stimulated the centre of Julia's sex, whipping the youngster into a cauldron of sensation. Any resistance grew more feeble as Belle's cock took over from wet fingers and slipped between slick, open lips, to glide deeply into soft flesh. A gasp, then a cry of pain and she was in, fully home in the tightest pussy ever. The tight clutching walls were preventing Belle moving, a solid grip by the girl had them locked, they were immobile, at least temporarily but Belle had all the time in the world, she just rocked forward, maintaining her erection, kissing Julia's full lips. The soft downy golden hair tickled the top of her cock as she ever so gradually pulled out, only to tenderly slide back in amongst a mixture of pussy juice and blood, the oldest lubrication in the world.

Julia gasped, this was far better than the fingers she used to bring herself to orgasm, the fullness of her pussy, the tingling kisses on her nipples, the hand on her ass timing their thrusts, it was overwhelming. Of course against such a powerful pirate she could do nothing, she was powerless, a young maid in the grasp of a ruthless violator, she couldn't be blamed if she was ravaged by a big hard cock. Belle's kisses to her neck, the hand tweaking her nipple, were inflaming her senses further, that relentless thrusting cock was building her to a peak of desire, she thrust her body forward to meet the hard invader. Julia had one hand pulling at Belle's shoulder, whilst the other held her ass, trying to get even more cock into her, she had given herself up to sex, she was a wanton hussy living only for the moment and loving it. She teetered at the edge of climax, hardly moving as the elusive feeling taunted her cruelly, then the wave of pleasure swept over her, drowning everything in a warm glow of utmost pleasure. Belle had eased her thrusting while Julia cried out in ecstasy, her pussy thrust out, like a demanding mouth sucking at her cock. Gradually their fucking resumed, gently building back to their previous level. Belle's own orgasm was approaching now, she had held back for so long, it was difficult to unshackle the sensation once more but it grew as she thrust mightily into the willing body of the young woman. The captain's groans were the only sign of the onset of her climax, she pulled out of the wet pussy to push her cock along Julia's stomach, the feeling was enough to send thick spurts of cum over the creamy white belly. The captains whole body cramped, seemingly to spurt the biggest ejaculation of her life over Julia's body. The panting girl stood, tits heaving, cum sliding down her belly, past wet, open lips to mingle with blood and juices, only to trickle down her legs. A sexual masterpiece, fluidly painted.

"I'll have hot water brought to the cabin for you to wash but I must see to the ship and our prize," said Belle, "Though to my mind, our greatest prize stands before me."

She kissed the lovely maiden and handed her a sheet to cover her nakedness.

The voyage to Tortuga was uneventful but the Harrrier hung back as they approached the island, it wouldn't be good for her to be spotted in company with the prize. The den of thieves that ran the commerce in the port would only give a fraction of the true value of the ship, even less if they could prove she was stolen. On the Carmine, the difficult cross winds required more prisoners to handle the ship and there was still the need to throw the bales of cotton over the side. Harrier sailed for the closest shore to await the eventual sale and pick up the skeleton crew later at a fishing village. Both ships were worked hard as they parted company, their courses diverging, each bound to it's plan.

The Carmine's crew were free to talk amongst themselves in the rigging and on cargo handling duties. Connor, the ships senior officer was the leader and spoke to his crew of overthrowing the pirates. Several men moved between the two parties, the scant skeleton crew unable to keep track of them as plans were made, with the Harrier falling behind. They threw some cargo overboard to lighten ship with an eye on speed for their eventual escape, however, one of the ships boats was being towed behind manned by 'Hogswill,' the pirate's cook. The one legged survivor of the action that killed Captain Harris, was charged with making for the fishing village in order to keep the Harrier informed of the ship's sale and the date of the crew's recovery. The 'bluebottles' plans were to shoot this messenger as soon as the ship was re taken and for them to return to Jamaica. They organised themselves into action groups to overwhelm each pistol wielding pirate when the signal was given. They were still four miles from the village, with the Harrier barely hull down on the horizon when they struck. Blows were rained down on the pirate crew, relieving them of their pistols, some of the 'bluebottles' rushed aft, intent to kill the lone pirate towed behind.

Hogswill, had seen the commotion aboard ship and had cut the boat's painter, allowing it to quickly drift astern. He had no sooner mounted the oars into the rowlocks, than pistol balls were hitting the planking and splashing all around. He pulled swiftly astern, back to the Harrier and safety. The Carmine was put onto a starboard tack, back towards Hispaniola and thence Jamaica.

Hogswill saw his share of the prize money slipping away and threw back his shoulders, oars biting into the choppy sea as he powered the small boat back to his ship, now lying off a lee shore. Men were busy hauling down the heavy sails, preparing to tie gaskets around the great folds of canvas and speculating amongst themselves just how much prize money they would get. They knew Belle would get half, a captain always victuals the ship and pays for stores and repairs, all would then get equal shares of the rest, a small fortune to men who only had women and rum to spend it on. A single lookout scanned the horizon but it was some while before the small boat was spotted and a glass taken to the main cross trees. They recognised the old cook, pulling hard for them, the deck was hailed, to alert the captain,

"Damn me but that don't sound good," cried Belle, "Hands to make sail."

The ships company jumped to the order, it could only mean one thing, a fight was in the offing. The lookout confirmed that the Carmine's sails showed she was turning for home. With eight of their number acting as prize crew, the pirate ship was woefully short of hands. It was common to be short handed, crews worked harder when there was prize money to share but both watches had been hard at it since dawn and with the evening fast approaching it looked like they were going to have work for a lot longer. A net was hung over the side and two men clambered down to hold the small boat and help Hogswill aboard, whilst the ship was still at speed. Belle was aware that the other ship's crew would also be tired, so considered chasing her all night, rest each watch in turn, then fight with her invigorated band of cut throats.

The sails on each ship were drawing but they were forced to tack in order to run south. Belle laid the ship as close to the wind as possible, the lighter barque skipping over the waves, the intent was to gain distance on each tack. Belle studied the chart and found that she could probably sail for three hours on a leg, rouse the off watch crew, haul the yards around to the new leg, then send the previous watch below to rest, balancing the best chance of catching the prey with the freshest crew to fight the ship.

It was still dark as they got within a long gun's distance of their quarry, the crew had eaten and the unused larboard side guns were still loaded but then, probably, so were the enemy's unused, starboard side. If they passed from the rear as before, she could not gain advantage, for she didn't have enough crew to work the ship and reload the guns. Studying the charts, they were going to be close to the larboard shore at the end of this leg, so gave the order,

"Helmsman put us on a course to pass by on her larboard side well within gun range."

She thought if the enemy hadn't reloaded or could not use their larboard guns, they would tack on to the next leg sooner, to bring their starboard guns to bear. Harrier swept down, closing the other ship, almost the whole of Harrier's crew were standing by ready to brace the yards around, just two gunners were readying the meagre larboard battery. Opening the ports out of sight of the Carmine, lowering the elevation of the guns and keeping their matches ready by whirling the dully glowing rope ends around their head.

The Carmine started to put about just as the Harrier was about to draw level with their rear quarter, Belle passed the word the crew had been waiting for,

"Helmsman, steer hard a'starboard. Brace the yards."

She also put her weight onto the huge ships wheel and together with the helmsman they heaved on the spokes, the rudder digging into the heavy sea, the rest of the crew meanwhile had thrown their weight onto the braces, all the heavy yards turned ponderously, the wind caught the huge area of sail and Harrier bore down on the merchantman like her namesake hawk. The pirate ship was about to pass the slower turning Carmine as she showed her stern, the two gunners below decks bided their time, peering over the two foremost guns. There, the Carmine's stern was framed by the open gun ports, matches lit a powdered touch hole and with an enormous boom the heavy chain shot was ejected across the intervening space to shatter the planking around her stern. Five shots gave four resounding hits to the merchantman's stern, shattering her rudder and holing her at the waterline, causing the ship to wallow as water rushed in.

"Hard a'larboard," shouted Belle, again the yards were swung around and the barque turned to cross the stern of sluggish Carmine once more, before her guns could bear on the small ship.

"Bring us under her stern," ordered Belle, "Boarders away."

The pirates ran to grab pistols, tucking them into their belt then racing for the shrouds, climbing, to swing across to the taller, stricken ship. The scruffy fighters grabbed a rope with both hands and swung onto the Carmine's deck, some with a cutlass in their teeth, the only way to carry it into battle. Some began slashing and cutting straight away, others had time to discharge their weapons, an aggressive onslaught against a barely trained crew. The melee didn't last long, the opposition were soon overcome and the skeleton crew released. Belle ordered as much of the ships stores to be brought aboard as possible before it sank. The 'bluebottles' were allowed to disembark into small boats and pull for the shore, whilst the Carmine slowly settled to the seabed close to the bay where she was first sighted a day earlier, when she was bound for England.

Belle had both the valuables and a hostage to show for their efforts but the loss of the ship was a blow to them all. The Carmine's sailing master, Connor, was charged with handing a letter to Julia's father, outlining the ransom sum and terms of the exchange.

The pirate captain was dog tired as she went below, though both watches had rested through the night, she had huddled in the corner of the poop deck. Snatching sleep where possible but rousing to listen to the sounds of the ship, heeled hard over and straining noisily at the fastest point of sail.

Walking into her cabin she pulled off the wet, bloodied, jacket and dropped it to the floor. A sweat soaked shirt followed, and, as she reached her bunk she pulled off stained breeches and shoes to fall headlong into the rough blanket. It hadn't crossed her mind that earlier she had left a young woman naked in here, who would have been squashed had she been sleeping in the only bunk available. Julia however was only too awake and arose from a chair to cover the naked body of the now sleeping captain. Before she did so, however, she admired the soft curves of her captor, the full breasts and curvaceous ass but her gaze lingered on the flaccid cock that had rendered such unbounded delights hours earlier. Regretfully she covered this aggressive, tender, chameleon of a pirate and gently kissed her.

The sea was running to large swells, the wind strong out of the south east if they were running true to course. This came to Belle as easily as breathing, as she lay with her eyes closed, listening to the ship, reluctant to stir after only a few hours sleep. Julia had noticed the change in breathing and softly kissed Belle's forehead, not waiting for acquiescence she trailed kisses down a button nose to kiss the pursed lips of a sleepy captain. She uncovered the rising and falling breasts, now stirred by her sweet kisses, the nipples hardening, her mouth now kissing tenderly each full breast, rolling the swollen nipples between her lips.

"Aha, my beauties," she cried "You will surrender your hard little teats to my teeth, or be bitten to death," as she gently nipped at the tender, tingling nubs.

"What a cruel and devilish woman you are," whispered Belle, "These tender morsels could not withstand such sweet onslaught," she reached out tweaking the nipples of her assailant. Julia concentrated on stimulating Belle's body, her own now reacting to the delicious feelings that her lover was causing to flow through her. Julia moved further down, to the junction of those firm thighs and the awakening cock that was rising from them. She grasped the thickening manhood,

"What have we here, another one to be taken prisoner," as she roughly grabbed at it with both hands, each slowly twisting in opposite directions, a burning sensation, quickly bringing it to full readiness. Her mouth slid over the rock hard member, engulfing the shiny head and about to swallow as much of the shaft as possible. Her manoeuvring had brought the musky junction of her thighs to Belle's face, the soft downy hair of her pussy tickling the lips of one who could take full advantage. A probing tongue licked its way through golden curls to part the moist lips of a delicious slit, the soft inner lips giving way silkily to the salivating intruder. Belle sighed, to sup at this deep well was all she had dreamed of for many a year, flicking her tongue through slippery veils of delight, drinking in the sweet drops of musky nectar. Her strong tongue was delving deeply into the furry lips, flicking this way and that, endeavouring to send sweet sensation to the gorgeous girl who even now was giving her cock such a good time. They both gave a long sigh as they accepted the other's titillation but were determined that the sex they tongued would cum first.

Julia raised the stakes with harder sucking on the firm cock that she was all but devouring, Belle raised her game sucking at the juicy lips and teasing out the hidden clitoris from its hood. She flicked her tongue at this defenceless nub of an organ, sending waves of passionate feeling through the whole of Julia's body. Each increased kissing and sucking, as the centre of their sex, in turn, was sucked. They pursued a tempestuous circle of mounting passion that could only end in delicious orgasmic pleasure. Belle's hips were grinding into Julia's face, she could not have stopped her thrusting cock had she tried, her climax approached, she was transported on a tidal wave of feeling. Julia was also writhing in ecstasy, her pussy spreading juices over Belle's face, sliding to and fro. Belle's tongue then found the tight pucker of Julia's peachy, ass, alternating between those two quivering nerve centres, she licked and sucked at each, until concentrating purely on the swollen clitoris, driving the girl wild as she came to the brink of orgasm. A few more flicks and she cried out, her pussy speared on an outstretched tongue as she trembled, her tight pussy rhythmically clutching at the moist muscle as she loosed a stream of nectar into an open, willing mouth.

Belle was barely hanging on, teetering on the brink whilst she brought off this beautiful girl, the taste of her pussy flooding sweet juices was too much and she too came, a spurting load of goodness into the soft sucking mouth of her lover. Julia drank deeply from the spewing cock as it filled her mouth, she knelt, cum leaking from the corners of her lips as she gazed into the eyes of this curvaceous pirate and swallowed the tasty ejaculate, a toast to their shared love. Belle too, allowed the pussy juice to trickle over her tongue and down her throat, they both sat watching the other swallow body secretions greedily. They kissed and Belle's inquisitive tongue invaded the other's mouth, tongues entwined, they tasted the mix of their orgasm, the musky residue of sex.

The rendezvous for the hostage exchange was determined to be the small island of Navassa, between Jamaica and Hispaniola. Miles from any land, it was considered the safest place to complete the transfer. The pirate captain, however, was not only wary of pointing out where her ship would be at any given time but had fallen madly in love with her beautiful captive. The ex slave, Reno had spoken at some length of the atrocities in the plantations whilst others had seen the barbarous executions on the Kingston docks of both pirates and cut purses. A plan formed in Belle's head, it would be some time before Connor could work passage aboard ship and return to Jamaica and she thought to make use of the delay.