Pirates of the Caribbean

Story Info
The Enigma of Elizabeth...How dead mans chest really ended.
3k words
4.36
85.9k
16
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

PotC: The Enigma of Elizabeth.

This was inspired in part by Sirhug's comments and his Keira fetish. It can be read both as a standalone piece as well as a prequel to my PotC series.

Elizabeth Swann stood smiling gently as she watched Jack Sparrow swimming towards the "Black Pearl', Will Turner with him. Of everyone who stood staring, even if she elected to include Will himself, she was probably the only one not surprised that the Pirate Captain had snaked an arm around the boy's waist and taken them both into the sea in the middle of one of his speeches. She inclined her head musing over the way in which firstly she was happily accepting of Will's departure and secondly of how she considered him a 'boy'. She gave a mental nod, content with her thoughts. Will was still very child like: his love for her idealised and noble and she was certain he would have pursued his suit for her even if he had come to realise his heart lay elsewhere. She did love him, but she knew her love was that for a beloved sibling. They could never have made a successful marriage. Will could never have given Elizabeth what she needed any more than she could have provided Will with what he wanted. //I wish you both joy, Sweet William,// she mused.

A touch to her arm had her attention focusing on James Norrington. She cocked an eyebrow at him in silent question.

"You seem singly unconcerned that a pirate has just kidnapped your suitor, Miss Swann," he observed.

Elizabeth pulled out a fan and snapped it open, fluttering it before her face.

"I am certain that under Captain Sparrow, Will shall find his true self and his true place." She used the fan to cover her smile at her words. Her smile widened unseen at the confusion in Norrington's eyes as she lowered her eyes. She could already imagine Will's chocolate brown orbs widening in shock as Jack introduced him to love; both the love between men as well as physical lovemaking. Her thoughts of the slender youth, naked, with Jack between sleek thighs created a heat in Elizabeth and she fluttered the fan more forcefully, turning her thoughts back to the man before her.

"That place being with a rogue and a pirate," Norrington replied. Despite his confident words, his eyes reflected uncertainty. Surely a young woman such as Miss Swann could not mean anything else. Even if he as a sailor knew of the practices in which pirates indulged, as a lady, Elizabeth would not. However, said lady had just spent time in the company of some of the most dangerous pirates on the seas and seemed remarkably unscathed by the experience. He felt himself begin to colour as he realised Elizabeth's eyes were staring levelly directly at him. He was unused to such direct scrutiny. Young women were shy and merely glanced as he walked by.

Elizabeth swayed a few steps towards Norrington, her fan again hiding her smile as she watched him stumble back a pace. If she could retain her independence, a marriage, even to Norrington, would not be too unpalatable. She gave a feral grin as Norrington seemed to now be frozen in place at her advancement much as a bird remains unmoving as a cat stalks it.

"I am no man's trophy, James,"

Norrington swallowed past a suddenly dry throat. Heat travelled southwards, pooling in his groin at the way Elizabeth purred his given name. Nobody had ever elicited such a response from him with but a single word.

"There would be no wedding bed signs of my capitulating to you," Elizabeth continued huskily. "I have been riding since childhood and much preferred to feel the beast between my thighs. You might say I lost my maidenhood to a stallion. I was fortunate to have a knowledgeable and understanding nanny to attend to me."

"I...I can understand your upbringing is ...different to many young women," Norrington stuttered hoarsely. He stopped and a gasp escaped his lips at the smouldering look in Elizabeth's eyes. The heat in his groin became an almost intolerable ache. His britches seemed far too tight and confined him intolerably. He stared at Elizabeth, acknowledging her as the most enigmatic creature he had ever encountered. The refined, civilised part of his brain screamed at him to turn and run from this enchantress. The other part of his brain and the whole of his body demanded he throw himself at her feet and swear his undying devotion.

A flick of Elizabeth's fan saw the return of a demur damsel and broke the spell that held Norrington transfixed. Elizabeth leant closer.

"The only words I wish to hear from you in the immediate future are: "Yes, Miss Swann'. Do you understand, James?" she purred.

"Yes, Miss Swann," came the instant response.

"Give me your arm,"

"Yes, Miss Swann."

Arm in arm, the couple moved towards Elizabeth's home.

Inside the mansion a maidservant fluttered around Elizabeth, only to be batted away.

"I will be entertaining Mr Norrington upstairs and I want no interruptions," she instructed succinctly.

"Of course, my Lady," the maid nodded. She watched Elizabeth lead the gentleman upstairs, a wide smile on her lips.

Elizabeth guided Norrington into a bedroom and he felt sweat bead at his brow as the door locked behind them.

"Now we can get to know each other," she announced. "Wait here a moment."

Norrington watched as she disappeared into what he assumed to be an anteroom. Within a minute or two she had returned. Already the top of her gown was unlaced displaying more of the alluring creamy mounds it contained. His eyes widened as she deftly undid more to allow sight of her naked breasts. He took in the small, perfect globes and the perfectly proportioned pink nipples that adorned them. He groaned as his shaft throbbed and his mouth watered at the thought of tasting the beauty before him.

"You have on too many clothes, James," Elizabeth growled. "Remove them."

"Yes, Miss Swann," he said. He began to pull his clothing off in his haste to denude himself, uncaring of where it fell. His eyes were mesmerised at the sight of more perfect creamy flesh revealed to him. Finally he stood naked, shivering...panting...torn between remaining where he was until ordered to move and dropping to his knees to worship at the altar of Elizabeth's beauty. He had never beheld such perfection. From her pert breasts, Elizabeth's body drew in to a small waist and then flared out over slim hips. Her legs were long and shapely; a triangle of curls at the delta of her thighs heralded the location of her hidden sex.

Elizabeth moved to stretch cat-like on the bed and extended her hand. She smiled as Norrington came immediately to her side. She admired his strong chest and its dusting of hair. Far more masculine than the smooth planes of Will's more youthful chest, it pleased her eyes. She continued with her visual feast. She followed the dark hair to the treasure trail leading to Norrington's thick pelt of pubic curls. A long, thick uncut shaft rose proudly from his groin. Elizabeth licked her lips as she gauged the impressive organ to be at least eight inches of potential pleasure. It jerked under her scrutiny and she watched as liquid desire oozed to drip on the man's abdomen. She knew she had to play this very carefully. So far the mix of demure and audacious had worked admirably. She wanted this man and he was clearly ready for her, but could she bed him and keep him? Did she want to keep him? Was she really ready to settle and tie herself to any one man, irrespective of his standing or talents? She had to plan her manoeuvres cautiously to ensure she attained her desires.

She moved into Norrington's arms, angling her head and was pleased when he immediately began to kiss her ardently. She moaned softly and opened her mouth inviting him deeper. His tongue thrust into her mouth and she allowed it to be plundered ruthlessly as Norrington's tight control of his responses began to fracture. As they kissed, Elizabeth's hand caressed Norrington's nipples, pinching them gently to a groan of pleasure. Her hand drifted lower, teasing at the base of Norrington's shaft and then she took it in hand. As their mouths clashed and duelled for supremacy, she stroked masterfully bringing Norrington to an explosive release, his seed spurting as high as his chest. As he lay panting, Elizabeth moved to lick drops of his seed from where they glistened enticingly from his nipples.

"Did you enjoy that, James," Elizabeth asked, her voice tinged with amusement.

With a growl, Norrington moved to roll the slight form beneath him and he loomed over Elizabeth's body.

"You know I did," he ground out. "And now...Elizabeth...all I want to hear you say is: "Yes, James' or 'More, James'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, James." Elizabeth's voice was like silk and Norrington's sated organ twitched at the submissive tone.

It was all Elizabeth could do to avoid shouting her jubilation, but her attention was rapidly focused instead on the talented hands and mouth that began to possess her body. One large strong hand was squeezing her breast, the thumb rubbing at her nipple whilst her other breast was being suckled with ferocious intensity. She moaned her approval and arched into the dual sensations. Norrington had the perfect balance between pain and pleasure as he sucked and nipped, stroked and pinched.

"More, James," Elizabeth breathed

Norrington divided his oral attentions between each breast whilst a hand moved to explore uncharted territories. He caressed the smooth skin of her flanks and up the inside of her thighs as Elizabeth opened her body to him, silently inviting deep attentions. His mouth headed southerly then to starboard to suck at her hip as she writhed under his expert steering.

"More, James," Elizabeth begged as she spread her legs wide to him. The man needed no additional invitation. He knelt between her legs and gazed predatorily at the sight of her sex. He had seen women aplenty in his time: shaved and hirsute, tattooed and pierced and every colour known to man, but nothing compared to this woman. She was an enigmatic mixture of brains and beauty, courage and compassion as well as a fiercely guarded independence. A woman that could equal him in bed and be the envied wife at his side in society - if he could keep her. He manoeuvred into position, reaching to hook his arms under her splayed legs and then to pull apart her nether lips. He growled in triumph at the way she glistened wetly. Then his tongue sought her hidden mound. He licked and rubbed, pressed and caressed with expertise. He grunted as hands gripped his head tightly, but they neither guided nor urged, simply held as though Elizabeth were anchoring herself.

Elizabeth moaned in genuine appreciation as James laved his attention between her legs. She tried to writhe, but the bigger male held her fast and she ceded to James' strength using the words 'more' and 'yes' to plead for her release. Heat spiralled from deep within and waves of pleasure began to wash over her. With a soft cry of James' name, Elizabeth came to completion, her body convulsing and shuddering in its orgasm. Finally she went limp and Norrington released his strong hold. He flowed upwards to mate their mouths, thrusting his tongue past Elizabeth's unresisting lips, making her taste herself. He locked his eyes with her heavy-lidded orbs.

"Prepare to be boarded," he growled in a deep, guttural voice. As he spoke he hooked Elizabeth's legs over his elbows and thrust his throbbing flesh inside her in one swift manoeuvre. She moaned and wiggled, but Norrington held tight. He pounded into her with his rod as his teeth nipped at her throat and breasts. He wanted to mark her, to show he had possessed her, but was careful to keep those marks to where they would not be publicly seen. In response, Elizabeth's hands raked down his back and he grunted at the mix of pleasure and pain from her nails. He finally released her legs to allow her to wrap them around his waist. Her dainty heels pressed hard against his buttocks to drive him on. His powerful gluteus muscles bunched and flexed as he thrust repeatedly deep inside her.

Her hair flew unfettered as her head thrashed from side and Elizabeth lost herself in the erotic maelstrom. Norrington's shaft filled her perfectly and she urged him on meeting his every thrust, feeling a second orgasm building within her. She felt their bodies slip and slide as they became slick with each other's sweat as they sought to reach their mutual completion.

Norrington lapped at the sweat glistening at Elizabeth's throat as man dying of thirst, yet he knew there would be no slaking of his desire for this passionate and wanton creature. He needed her... wanted her and vowed to try and prevent her slipping from his grasp a second time.

Breathing became little more than shallow panting as they surged towards their zenith. Then they were there. Elizabeth cried aloud, arching her back and taking Norrington that bit deeper inside. Norrington gave a groan of her name as he thrust a final time into molten depths before he finally released his seed. They moaned and convulsed together at their giving and receiving of pleasure. Norrington's hips continued to thrust languidly even when his organ had nothing left to give and he rested his head against Elizabeth's shoulder as she panted wetly through open kiss-swollen lips.

Slowly the two came down from their shared completion. Norrington caressed soft, slick skin before withdrawing from her body and held Elizabeth closely. Too boneless to do more, he felt his eyes close and sank into post-coital lassitude. Elizabeth waited to hear the rhythmic breathing before slipping from Norrington's embrace. She had enjoyed Norrington's mastery and acknowledged his lovemaking was all she had hoped for. However, as to making it more permanent, of that she remained uncertain. She moved to remove the pessary she had inserted to prevent pregnancy and as she cleansed her body her thoughts returned to the earnest young man who would now be at sea. Would chaste, Sweet William have been taken by Sparrow yet? She gave a wide smile at the thought.

****

A smile graced the lips of Jack Sparrow, but the look in his eyes may have surprised even Elizabeth. They were warm with a mixture of love and joy as he beheld the greatest treasure he had ever stolen. In his arms: naked, sated and slumbering lay the ex-blacksmith Will Turner. Admittedly it wasn't entirely stealing, Jack mused. He had been of a mind to leave the beautiful boy to his young lass in the greatest, most selfless act he had ever considered. Then be damned if the wench hadn't turned to meet his eye, winked and eased herself a little away from the boy. Jack took it for the invitation it was. He had immediately slid his arm around the trim waist of the young man he had coveted for the longest time and pitched them both into the sea. He hadn't even waited to complete his speech. Getting his prize to his ship had been his overriding concern. Aboard 'Pearl' Jack had found the perfect way to stop Will's protestations. The simple expedient of a kiss had rendered the boy mute. Jack wished he'd thought of it sooner. Following that, Jack had led the unresisting young man to his cabin where they remained hours later.

A soft murmur and a restless shifting had Jack immediately nuzzling at his mate's temple and softly crooning a long unused lullaby he'd once learnt. His smile softened further as Will settled instantly, the years seeming to melt away under his love for the younger man. As yet, his boy was still unclaimed. Jack had expected inexperience. He hadn't expected virginity, not of both sexes. Jack had done many things with many partners sexually, but he'd never taken a virgin. So he'd decided to restrain himself, to savour the precious gift and ensure his lover enjoyed and remembered with pleasure and joy his deflowering at Jack's hands.

The pirate had relished charting the unexplored topography of his beautiful boy's body. From stem to stern, Jack had left not an inch untouched or unkissed. Will had come twice under Jack's mastery: once by his skilful hand and again as Jack's sinful mouth had sucked ardently on the smooth hard rod that had jutted from between equally smooth caramel thighs. He'd drunk the salty sweet nectar with relish deciding it was finer and more addictive than the best rum he'd ever consumed and knew he would never tire of drinking his beloved's release. He had come to completion in Will's hands as he had taught his lover how to touch him. //At dawn// Jack thought. //At dawn I take what's mine. I will be inside ye, Sweet William, giving ye as much pleasure as I can, me Treasure.//

Jack manoeuvred them to be able to spoon tightly to the youth's back, his half-hard flesh instantly seeking its harbour to nestle between taut creamy globes.

"Lizzie was a wise woman, Pearl," Jack whispered as he inhaled the scent of musk and completion that still lingered in the small cabin and kissed soft chocolate curls. "But she gave him up and now he's mine, savvy? I won't lose him, I can't lose him. He's the other part of me. I love him, Pearl and I know you'll take care of him; he's yours just as I am."

A sound from his ship had Jack smiling to acknowledge 'Pearl's' approval and the older man settled to await the dawn. His hand cupped Will's lax genitals proprietarily as his ship rocked them gently towards the new day and the start of their lives together.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers