Pirating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should have known better Marissa. You know that no raw stallion is going to beat me in a fight."

"Still Mistress...he could have got lucky..."

Gabriel stood warily, his tail swishing to betray his inner turmoil. He could make out the third figure in the cabin now, the captain's personal attendant, the wolfess Marissa. She was a familiar presence around the ship, totally loyal to her Mistress. The stallion was not intimidated by the wolf, but he could tell her feelings towards him sure enough. Every line of her body betrayed distaste and anger, and a strong hint of jealousy.

"No, I knew I had him before I agreed. A fool, even if a brave one. Aren't you Gabriel?"

"No! I mean...yes Amethyst....I mean....yes Mistress..."

The stallion tried to cover up his confusion as the wolfess snorted in derision. He found himself blushing, in spite of his attempt at control. The mare shook her head.

"Well, you are capable of learning it seems, though only after getting it wrong first. It is one reason I chose to take you as a slave instead of killing you; that capacity for learning. Still, you need to be punished, for that and many other transgressions. You will get used to it slave; I am a fair mistress, but a firm one."

Gabriel kept his eyes on the deck, not wanting to meet the mare's gaze. He was determined not to give her any new reasons to punish him, though he was disturbed to find the concept created conflicting feelings in him. A shudder of fear; and a shudder of need. His flare itched, a combination of scratches from the dagger and something else, a feeling he knew but could not name. A need; for a mare to show him his place.

Amethyst could see it though, the conflict in the young stallion, the need he could not face. She was going to enjoy making him face it, even welcome it though it would break his mind to know how much he would debase himself to please her. It was part of the fun.

"Marissa, prepare our new slave for punishment."

Now the wolfess changed, her body radiating pleasure where previously there was only disgust. This was more like it. She approached the big young stud, looking him over, and imagining him begging and pleading for mercy. She knew none would be forthcoming.

Gabriel bit his tongue stifling a nicker of fear as the wolf bent to remove his pants, her paws sliding up his legs to fondle him like a side of beef ready for the butcher. Claws dug into his thighs, and clenched his rump, playfully squeezing and digging in as he fought for calm. The mare sat back on her favourite chair, languidly undressing as the tension oozed out of her body to be replaced by something altogether more agreeable. Her scent filled the small room, a scent the stallion could not help recognise or respond to. His nostrils flared, drinking in the scent of mare in heat even as he felt paws grip his balls and squeeze. Now he whinnied, forgetting his place.

"Just prepare him Melissa, don't play with him. That's my job."

"Sorry Mistress."

The paws continued their work, no longer teasing, instead efficiently undressing the stallion, untying his hands to remove his shirt and neckerchief, and then folding his discarded clothes neatly on the table. The mare eyed him appraisingly, taking her first good look at the naked stallion. She liked what she saw.

Stocky but not squat, he was tall enough to have to duck slightly to fit inside the cabin. Broad shoulders and hips, dark soft coat with patches of white, and a heavy black scrotum and sheath with a hint of pink cocktip poking from the lips. His mane and tail were silky black, and well-tended, the tail beautifully wrapped in silk, the man braided in gold. He was a handsome one, but made more so by his vulnerability. She was going to enjoy bringing him down a peg or two. Or maybe more.

Her wolf attendant had taken out the ropes, fixing them to the cannon, but Amethyst decided to test the young stallion first, and she waved to Marissa to wait. The wolfess stood, tail twitching in impatience but too well trained to say anything for now.

"Let's see what you have to offer stallion. Come over here!"

Gabriel obeyed eager to do anything to postpone punishment. Perhaps he might even avoid it if he pleased his Mistress well enough.

"Do you know how to pleasure a mare my pretty pony?"

"Ah...yes Mistress, my lovers are always appreciative..."

The stallion's cock suddenly shot from his sheath, hanging down and swelling in anticipation of sharing a mare's cunny. He could not believe how lucky he was, but he was destined to be disappointed.

"I don't mean with that you stupid colt. I mean with your tongue; before you get anywhere near a mare's sex, you should be able to make her more than ready with your muzzle. Think you can do that for me slave?"

Gabriel nodded quickly, determined to follow whatever whim the mare may throw at him. He didn't mind the taste of mare, though he far preferred the feel of her silken sex on his cock. If that was what the mare wanted though, he knew he had to obey.

The young stallion knelt before his Mistress, spreading her legs gently with his hands. He bent forward, sniffing her scent, the heady aroma of mare, already slick and eager. He could smell her excitement, and see the darkened pink lips of her sex. He licked his lips unconsciously, already tasting her delights in his muzzle. Amethyst liked what she saw, but the test of a stallion was in the doing not the anticipation.

"Begin with my hooves; show me you are worthy to touch my sex, slave"

His face burned at the name, slave. Humiliation and arousal, shameful arousal. It troubled him that he liked it, but he had a job to do and he wanted to do it well. He bent lower, prostrating himself on the deck to please his new mistress, her shining hooves before his muzzle. An uncertain pink stallion tongue flicked out, testing the feel of her. She tasted good, and he lapped at her, leaving her hoof shining with saliva as she moved her leg slightly to grant him better access. Then her hand tugged at his mane, directing him a little higher.

Under her careful cajoling, he used his tongue to pleasure her leg, first nibbling and licking her pastens, then up her fetlocks, his tongue covering every inch of fur under her watchful gaze. He could hear her sharp intakes of breath, the way she tensed slightly when he found a spot that made her feel especially good. He began to warm to his task, and to feel a little pride, at making her react this way as well as the beginnings of a deep excitement. No stallion worth his stones can resist the gasps of an appreciative mare under his tongue and fingers.

Then as she pulled him into a full kneeling position, he bent in to nuzzle her lips, just extending the tip of his tongue to flick the very edge of her folds. The mare gave a deeper sigh, her fingers locked in his mane, drawing him closer.

Gabriel sensed her response, the way her lips opened like a rose, and the drip of excitement from her depths to coat his tongue, and his excitement grew. He lapped all the way along her opening, and then drove his tongue into her depths, sampling the warm tight folds of her cunny. He could feel the growing bulk of her clit though, the way it brushed the top of his tongue as he ate her out, and it called to him. He reached up to pull back her hood, and began licking eagerly on the nub.

Hands gripped his mane painfully and pushed him back, an annoyed growl coming from the mare.

"Too rough too soon slave. Learn to listen to your mare, and wait until she is ready for hard clit licking. You still have a lot to learn stallion. Lucky you have a year to learn it. Now, again!"

More cautious this time, Gabriel concentrated on responding to his Mistress' sighs and moans, and the way she pulled him in close or pushed back. He began to get the hang of her response, feeling for the right time, when licking her pussy lips and tonguing her entrance were no longer enough. He felt for her clit again, this time finding it swollen and peeking from under the hood and he used his tongue on the very tip, drawing appreciative cries and groans. He built his pressure and speed until he was rewarded by a shuddering orgasm, his muzzle sprayed with delicious mare.

Amethyst rode her slave's muzzle for a sweet satisfying orgasm, enjoying his touch and the eagerness of his pleasuring. He would be a most promising slave. He still needed to learn much though, and she was going to enjoy teaching him every lesson. She nodded to her wolfess, who had been waiting patiently for her chance to cause some discomfort to the upstart stallion. She pulled him off his knees, still shaking with erotic need, his cock fully extended and already dripping a little in anticipation.

"See, you can learn slave. Now I need to teach you the price of disobedience and disrespect."

She watched him quail, aware his punishment was not to be postponed. Marissa was enjoying her work, pulling the fearful stud towards one of the stubby stern chaser cannon stowed near the bulkhead. With clear enjoyment in her task, she made him kneel bent over the cannon, his torso laid on the cold metal, his ass in the air vulnerable and sexy, and his legs spread wide. The wolfess whistled as she completed his preparation, tying the stallion's hooves to anchor points on the cabin floor, and binding his hands under the cannon. The stallion was helpless, laid out for punishment in the most humiliating way possible, bent over to kiss the gunner's daughter with his crevice spread and his tailhole and balls visible. Not just that; his long mottled and unruly cock had betrayed him, extending in a long shaft of stallion flesh towards the deck, a perfect line of vulnerable stallion for the mare to admire from his dock all the way to the pulsing flare. She was going to enjoy punishing every inch of that flesh.

Amethyst had finally finished her own preparations just as the stallion was completely immobilised for punishment. She took her time admiring him, noting the muscles tensing under fur, the exquisite V of his back, tapering to a narrow waist then flaring again to the broad meaty mounds of his ass.

Gabriel couldn't help himself, in spite of his fear. He turned his head, looking for the mare who was his mistress and arbiter of his pain. He gasped when he saw her, naked and yet fearsome. His cock throbbed, a line of precum dripping shamefully from the tip.

Her body was magnificent, lean and muscled with perfect breasts that tilted up slightly topped by dark nipples slightly erect. Her coat was perfect brown, sleek and glistening, with darker brown mane and tail, black muzzle and a flash of white between her eyes. The eyes drew him then, deep pools of brown mischief, watching him, mocking as much as they appraised his body. He felt like he was under the gaze of a predator. Then he saw the other details.

A short leather whip, dark leather coiled in her hand, a bullwhip but slightly shortened for more control. And something he had never seen before; a long leather erection, glistening with oil, in the shape of a stallion's pride, protruding from her sex, held in place by a leather harness. He whimpered, whether at the whip or the unnerving sight of the leather cock he didn't know. He feared both equally.

"Now little pony. Listen well."

Amethyst trotted to her bound and helpless slave, lying perfectly prepared for her. She smiled at her wolfess, basking in the glow of the return smile, part loving, part hungry. She would enjoy sharing him with her attendant.

She ran one hand along his back, feeling him shaking and fighting for control. His muscles fluttered under her touch, bunching and relaxing, and she looked back and laughed seeing his tailhole going through the same cycle of fear and temporary relief. He clearly knew what was coming, at least subconsciously.

Her hand stroked his back, finding all the spots that made him jump, then the same over his rump, enjoying his reaction to her touch, his gasps when she slid a finger along the crease of his rump, the nickers when she probed the sensitive skin inside his crevice. Then she stroked his mane while she whispered to him.

"You are brave and beautiful stallion. I watched you from the moment you came on board, and I knew I liked you. But you are too impetuous, too stupid, and too rash. You need to learn discipline and restraint, and the ability to use your brain rather than your brawn. I am going to teach you, and in a year from now you will be a formidable pirate if you survive. Perhaps you might even take your place by my side. First you have to learn though, and your first lesson is obedience and the consequences of stupidity. You will learn to be a slave, Gabriel. My slave. Do you understand?"

"Y...yes...Mistress."

"Good. Now, Marissa, bring your pussy to my new slave's muzzle. Let him taste you."

The wolfess gave a quizzical look to her Mistress, but obeyed, straddling the end of the cannon and pushing her pussy against the stallion's muzzle. Gabriel breathed in her scent, so different to a mare and yet still potent, and still arousing. His erection throbbed a little harder, the flare almost reaching the timber deck.

"Now slave, you will pleasure my attendant, and until you bring her off, I will punish you. For your disobedience, and your stupidity, and your monumental arrogance in challenging me, of all the furs. But most of all for calling me a coward. You are the only male to survive that so far; don't make me regret letting you live."

"Y...yes Mistress....please..."

"What?"

"Please...don't...not too hard Mistress..."

Amethyst snorted at that.

"Just for that, you get it harder. Besides, I know a part of you wants that slave. Your cock tells me so."

Gabriel closed his eyes, determined not to react to the pain. He was a strong male, he would show the mare...his Mistress she may be, but he would not be broken. He sought out the wolf's pussy, tongue licking her lips and nuzzling as the wolfess moaned deep.

The whip cracked.

"Aghhhhh!"

A fire suddenly erupted in his ass, a burning line of pain written across his rump in a thin deep welt that throbbed and screamed out in agony. He bit his lip, trying to blot out the pain, and then realised that would be a bad solution. He needed to bring the bitch to completion fast. Suddenly roused to action, he lapped at her folds fervently while the wolfess sniggered at his desperation, running a paw through his mane as he pleasured her.

Again, the tool hissed through the air.

"AGHHHHHHHH!"

Amethyst enjoyed the view as she wielded the whip. She took her time, lining up her target carefully before unleashing with all her strength. The leather whistled through the air, its loud crack echoing off the bulkhead followed by pained cries from the stallion. She could see the welts though his coat, and the way his body reacted, his rump clenching and flexing as if trying to escape, and he writhed against his bonds. She could tell from the moans coming from Marissa that the stallion had at least recognised his predicament and tried to obey her orders. Not that it would do him much good.

Marissa was very good at delaying orgasm when she wanted to. Many months locked in a fervent sixty-nine with her captain, the mare ordering her not to cum under pain of a whipping, taught Marissa control, and she was using it now, denying the stallion an easy out though his tongue was working wonders on her sex. She pushed her body against him, riding his tongue and enjoying the view as he broke out in sweat, his dark coat turning darker with moisture. As he tried to protect his poor rump with his trail, Marissa reached down his body to grasp the soft hairs and pull the tail towards her, uncovering his rear for chastisement. She shared a grin with her Mistress, and lolled her head back luxuriating in the attentions of a pleasuring stallion tongue.

She struck again and again.

"Hmmmmmpfughghh........."

Amethyst grunted in satisfaction. He had regained some control, muffling his cries and working on his goal, a wolfess orgasm. It would not help him, and she would make him scream soon enough, but it did inflame her need. He was good, she had to admit, and strong. All the more fun to break.

The whip came down.

The mare worked her slave over, criss-crossing his rump with her whip, until the welts merged and melded and blood dripped down his thighs. Then she began to get creative, bringing the tip of the whip against his back, and his shoulders, then the fold below his ass where his thighs began. He remained stolid throughout, his stoicism making her arousal grow, as did the sight of him writhing. She could see his rear, opened for her and vulnerable. With his tail drawn back towards his head, she could see his tailhole, winking in pain, the long soft cleft of his taint, and those magnificent stallion orbs and the long shaft of flesh. He was still hard, still dripping. Such a challenge...

She brandished the whip, bringing it down several times in quick succession, her aim true. His scream was wild, the feral scream of a stallion in torment. The mare had taken careful aim, flicking the tip of her whip against his left testicle, the bulging low hanging orb taking the impact and swinging wildly, a long red line of pain drawn on the taut skin. She didn't allow him much time to recover, before the next blow; this time aimed at his right orb.

The stallion's body went rigid in agony, and he tried desperately to pull free of the cannon, but he had been tied too well. Marissa pulled on his mane hard; forcing his muzzle against her sex, the pleasure of watching him punished pushing her to the edge.

Amethyst could sense her attendant was close, and she wanted more fun before the whipping stopped, so she changed her aim again and this time curled the terrible leather around his cock, bringing a heartfelt cry from the depths of his lungs. She could see his whole cleft moving, balls rocking in their sac, the tight rosebud of his anus clenched and shaking, his taint wrinkled and twitching. A perfect target....

She smirked.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Gabriel let out a great keeping howl of pain as he felt the worst torment of all, a hard whiplash that extended from his tailhole down his sensitive taint. He had never known such pain, not ever in his life, and his screaming howl told of the agony that he could not deal with. He fell, slack against the cannon, his body unable to cope, dimly aware of different cries close at hand. His last wild howl, blasted full force from a screaming muzzle against the wolfess' pussy, brought Marissa to orgasm, her pleasure written in his pain as a shower of pussy fluids bathed his muzzle. He licked his lips, drinking in the liquid, oddly soothed as the pain in his rear reached a crescendo and began slowly to recede.

Amethyst admired her handiwork. The welts on his balls, down his cock and along his soft cleft looked painful but would heal. Whether his mind healed was another thing. She ran a fingerhoof over his body, tracing the line of a welt on his ass, then down his cleft while he whimpered. He didn't resist though, and when Marissa released his tail, he held it obligingly high while she soothed his pains with her hand. Then she gripped his cock and stroked, drawing a different gasp from his muzzle.

"Now slave, I don't want to punish you that severely too often, but you needed an early lesson. The next lesson is that I am in charge. You exist for me; your only desire is to please me. When I use your body, it is for my pleasure. You are not to cum, ever, unless I order you to. Understand?"

His voice was a whisper.

"Yes Mistress"

The now fully aroused mare stood behind her slave, his body broken and mind in turmoil. Now to take the rest. She lined the flat tip of her strap-on against his beaten tailhole, already red and puffy from the whip. He shuddered and tried to rise up again, turning his head to stare at her with pleading in his eyes.