Piss & Ice Cream

Story Info
A woman waits for her lover while getting feverish.
2.5k words
4.4
49.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a Saturday evening, and I'm feeling feverish.

I take off my heels as I enter our home, and as my mind is elsewhere, I set down my keys and purse. Maybe it was the dirty things you whispered in my ear last night. Maybe it was that we didn't get to see each other for lunch, and how the last time we did I let you take me against the kitchen sink.

Sometimes though... I just can't quite help myself. It was a long day at work, and my mind kept drifting off below my skirt. Now I'm walking into the bathroom, and I take down my hair. Looking in the mirror, that playful glint is definitely in my eyes. I turn around, and there behind me is a black porcelain seat (you never did question what I was thinking when I bought it), on a white porcelain throne. The lid to the seat is down, and I idle for a moment, feeling a little antsy. Maybe I don't mind that the lid is down, and maybe I want to use it as an excuse. I'm sure later you'll remind me that I'm often hungry for excuses.

Leaving the bathroom, with the lid still down, I switch my course and slip into the kitchen. From the pitcher I pour myself a large glass of tea, and I take it with me into the bedroom. Sipping every so often, the layers I was wearing are removed. Starting with my sweater, I expose my arms to the warm air. Then I unzip my skirt, and drape it across a chair. The tea tastes sweet and fruity. Rolling it softly in my mouth, my thoughts drift to your appreciation of saltier fluids. My fingers undo the buttons on my blouse, and my hair brushes against my barely covered nipples. I shiver as the blouse comes off, once again, the fever in me rises.

I wrap and tie my robe, and take the empty glass back to the kitchen. Checking the clock, I can see you'll be coming home soon. This time I choose two wine glasses, and fill them both. With one in each hand, my robe opens slightly as I walk through the house. Passing by the bathroom with its open door, I let myself look at how the lid is still down. Feeling a little hotter, I start to notice a growing need. Did I mention I forgot to let myself go before driving home?

Our glasses are on the table, but mine has a lip mark already. I'm sitting and fidgeting a little. Didn't you say you'd come home earlier? Surely you can't know what I'm up to. Surely you're not letting my need get stronger on purpose. Trying not to get bothered, back to the kitchen I go. There's got to be something to help me cool down.

Looking around, there's nothing in the pantry or fridge that seems to stand out. Then I open the freezer door, and can't help but grin. You got some more of that sweet and salty ice cream. That's exactly the right thing.

I scoop some of it into a bowl, and hear the door open. Damn, I wanted to meet you in the living room. You hear me in the kitchen, and enter the room. I put the ice cream back up without seeing you, and you come up behind me. You nip at my neck, and I smile. Maybe you're feeling feverish, too.

We say the hello's and the how was your day's. I spoon you some of the ice cream, and you open your mouth invitingly. I see you letting it melt, and can only imagine you tasting the salty clusters in the mix. I loose focus, and get distracted by how full I feel. You asked me some question about my day, but I must have missed it. You tilt your head, and it looks like you're thinking that something's going on. But I laugh, and lead you into the living room by your hand. You don't need to know just yet.

We sit down, and I hand you your glass. You say thanks, and then ask me if there was anything I wanted to do tonight. Ah. With the spoon raised to my lips, I realize this is what you asked when I was distracted earlier. Do I just tell you the dirty thoughts that have been filling my head? Do I tell you what I plan on doing with that face of yours? I'm looking at your face, and wonder if my eyes give it away. I pretend like this bite of ice cream needs another moment to savor it, and leave you hanging. You move forward, and open my lips with your tongue. You flex it around and against mine, and I close my eyes. They've probably said enough.

I tangle my fingers in your hair, and you take your mouth south, nibbling my neck, and grazing my bra. The robe falls open more, and you slip your warm hand under it. Maybe you didn't know what you'd find, but when your palm moved across my belly, a noise rumbled from your throat. Your hand stops, just above my panties. You press down firmly, but gently. I moan. You figured out the game.

I wriggle out from underneath you, vacate the couch, and take a victory drink of my wine. You might have figured out the game, but you haven't won your prize yet. You watch me make my way across the room, and I see you have some ice cream. I turn the corner, pass the bathroom, and bee-line for the bedroom. Just as I plant myself on the bed, you come in the room, ice cream in hand.

I watch you stalk towards me, with eyes like prey. I inhale, and notice my desire dampening my panties. You set the bowl down on the table, and crawl towards me. Readying myself, I pounce and wrap myself around you. We kiss, and your hand finds the sash that lets my robe fall away. I loosen your collar, and work on the buttons down your shirt. What is going on in that head of yours, I wonder while you excitedly flip us over and unclasp the satin bra. I try to distract you, but when your hand comes back near my panties, my stretched insides do a little flip as you press on them. My voice rings out in your ear and I take a moment to calm myself. You take no such moment, and your hand disappears from view.

It comes back, and you insert two of your fingers in my mouth. I start to fight against the intrusion, and you pull them back out, letting them rest on my lips. My mouth recognizes the flavor, and I realize that you dipped them in ice cream. I coo, and dart out my tongue to lap at your fingers. We're watching each other, and you seem pleased. I am, too.

Another sudden movement. Your hand goes away again, and with my mouth open expectantly, you trail your newly covered fingers down my breasts, over my swollen belly, and just to my thighs. My toes curl- it's so cold! Swiftly, you bring your head down and begin to suckle. Trying to relax from the chill, I writhe in the sheets while your hot mouth moves down.

Starting with my breasts, you fondle and lick. With effort, I glance down and see the white creamy trails disappear, replaced with the warmer wetness of your saliva. Your breath hot on my skin, you take your time moving down to my rib cage. I'm coiled like a spring, trying not to pant. My mind is causing a ruckus. Wasn't I supposed to be in charge tonight? I plan on taking the moment back from you, but with the anticipation of you worsening my need with your force... Ok. I let you finger my mouth again and decide to enjoy your ministrations.

With one hand you grasp my panties, and with the other you're stirring up my fever, pervertedly stretching my lips with an additional finger, letting me gag a little while I moan as they move in and out. But as you pull off my last piece of clothing, and your hair slides down my torso, I gasp. God, could it be that your mouth is what I yearn for most?

Using suction, and teeth, and turning your tongue into a strong poker, you nearly drive me up the wall while attacking my oh so full bladder. I struggle against you, as waves of need roll over me. I clench my pelvis, feeling that dirty desire to just let go. It'd make such a mess on our bed. Hot, fragrant, and it'd make us glisten like honey. You know now what thoughts you're stirring up in my head. The hand that threw my panties across the room snakes to my mound, searching for the spot that might just send me over the edge.

I rake my nails across your shoulders, bucking against you. This is torture! Withholding my orgasm, I take a deep breath. You didn't know what I wanted to do with that face of yours, but now it's time. You must think I'm about to let myself cum, because you relax your grip. Oh, not quite yet I won't.

I beg for something bigger for my mouth, and while trying to not let me get too far from your nimble fingers, we change positions on the bed. Now I'm on you, working your cock in my mouth, honestly delighted to have the much better member to suck on. Pulling out the tricks, I lure you into taking more of a moment for yourself. You groan, and I imagine you picking your head up to see my spread legs right in your view. Still working on my clit, you sneak a hand around and slowly apply more and more pressure on my bladder. I'm so worked up right now, so, so close. Moving my head back and forth on the length of your cock, pausing a second each time to give the base of the head just a little more love, this alone could light my fires. I feel you struggle to keep your neck up so you can eat me out. You're panting, and alternating between more focus on my clit, and more focus on my belly.

A memory of earlier today pops up, while I was at work, too tempted to finger myself right there, already worked up because I was naughty and read a story or two. Being brought back to the moment, we're both bucking, but your neck has won and you can't manage to lap at my pussy anymore. That's my cue. I pull back from your cock, and it makes an audible 'Pop!' as it leaves my mouth. A strand of beaded saliva trails like a spiderweb from my mouth to your head, snapping and dripping after I've sat up fully. I raise my tailbone, and quickly plant my sex over your mouth. My thighs rest on either side of your ears, and I feel your breath warming my asshole as you struggle to breathe with just your nose. With one hand I squeeze your cock, and with my favorite hand, I play with my clit, just above your chin.

Rocking on you after you realized you could fuck my pussy with your tongue, you let me be the star of the show. Through my panting and moaning, I rapidly speak out to you. You better be ready, because you tortured me so much. I feel you nod weakly underneath me, trying to catch your breath in this position. Still going at my clit, I shudder as I let the peak come over me. Pressing down, I give myself sweet, sweet release. Pissing in your mouth while the orgasm overwhelms me, I force myself to keep on pleasuring myself while there's still a stream. Feeling your jaw moving while you're gulping, your nails dig into my thighs more and more as I continue to release into you. You start to shake your head, trying to tell me to let up. I rock forward on your face, which gives more air to your nose, but I keep my pussy locked in. No chance.

Your nails are raking now, and I can see the pink welts raising on my skin. I really did have to go, after all. Maybe I am feeling generous now that my need is dwindling. Maybe the devilish thoughts about wet sheets still have my fancy. Whichever it is, I raise up from you slightly, and halt my flow. You gasp for air, and I can hear the wetness in your mouth. After you've mostly had a good intake of oxygen, I squeeze your cock harder in my hand and start to piss again. Caught by surprise, you sputter but try to keep it all in your mouth. I sit on your face again, and continue pissing without caring if you've adjusted yourself to cover me entirely. Bending at the waist, my mouth envelopes you and I work in earnest. My thumb and index finger wrapped around your base, the rest of my hand curls to fit. I pump my head up and down with fervor, and undulate my tongue for a fast and strong tempo. Drool drips down my fingers and lubes you for my hand- which is keeping up with my head. I am swift, and I know how you want to get off.

The warm afterglow brightens my body, and my bladder is thankfully finally empty. You're wet underneath me, and we're both enjoying the sounds you're making. You're bucking at me, and just when your hips do that jerk, I remove my hand and swallow the length of you. When your cock pushes past the back of my tongue, it throbs repetitively and I just keep swallowing.

My eyes blink open and I can hear you sounding almost pleased to the point of pain. I open my throat and let you slide out. With my tongue I try to lick up some of the fluid from around my lips, but there's really not much to be done about it. Running a hand through my hair, I sit up and get on my knees, turning around to face you.

You look so much better than my fantasy earlier today. Your cheeks look warm, and your hair's a mess. Your face is more wet than mine, and much more golden. So relaxed now, and looking so satisfied. I take your head in between my hands and kiss away some of my droplets. You grin, knowing how dirty I love being for you.

Laying together, basking in the afterglow, I let the evening's lateness become noticeable to me. I yawn and shift closer, finding a nook in your shoulder to rest on. Closing my eyes, just as I get comfortable, you turn your head to mine and whisper to me. Seems like you've got a growing need, too.