Piss Drinking Tranny Whore

Story Info
Tranny has a wild night out at the adult movie theater.
1.6k words
4.11
74.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost didn't recognize my own reflection. My lips glistened with red lipstick. My eyes sparkled. Framed in thick eyeliner and shadowed with Maybelline Honey Lust. Blush created the illusion of high cheekbones. I slipped my feet into the open toed high-heeled shoes. My slutty toes shimmered an iridescent, metallic-blue. I stood to view to my outfit, a short white mini skirt that barely covered my privates; I wore an iridescent bathing suit top matching my toes. My heart pounded. I could not believe the dirty, sexy whore in the mirror was really me. As I ran my hand over my crotch, my cock stiffened, pressing against my silky thong, which matched the rest of my outfit.

I snuck out of my house under the cloak of darkness hiding from the neighbors. The hot humid air was sweet with the sensual smell of flowers. I gently caressed my cock with anticipation, as I drove an hour to the adult theater. I was relieved when I arrived, nothing went wrong. I made it without being pulled over by the police, or my car breaking down. Part of the thrill was that I knew if I were to get caught, I would suffer the greatest embarrassment and humiliation of my life. Deep down I want that kind of degradation. I don't know why.

My hands perspired, my heart palpitated; I got out of my car and looked around. The parking lot was full. I could tell the place was packed. Nervously my hands shook as I placed my keys in my purse, next to the condoms and KY-Jelly.

I opened the door of the lobby; a few men standing by the ticket counter gawked at me. I wanted to turn around and run, but I didn't. I stumbled my way to the counter. The clerk noticed my hand shaking as I handed him the ten.

He smiled at me and said, "You look amazing, I'm sure you will have a great time tonight."

I relaxed a little and smiled back, "Thanks, I am really nervous I have never done this before."

"It's fine this is a safe place for people to explore their sexual fantasies."

"What about the police do they ever come here"

"You don't have to worry about them, as long as there is no trouble they mind their own business. They have more important things to do."

"Cool, that's a relief"

He looked down at the bulge in my mini skirt, "I would love to see what you have hidden under there."

The clerk and the other two men watched me as I lifted my dress and pulled my panties aside revealing my six-inch shave cock, I stroked it for them.

He said, "If, I wasn't working tonight I would be all over you."

"Thanks." I said while I rubbed my shaft to keep it hard.

When I pulled down my skirt he said, "You don't have to keep that covered up."

"Really, I can walk around naked?"

"Sure, I will look out for you and make sure your safe."

I felt myself falling in love, or in lust with the clerk as I took off my skirt and panties.

I turned around and asked him, "Can you unhook my clasp?"

"My pleasure." He removed my top, and handed it to me. I stuffed in purse with the rest of my clothes.

I was wearing only my shoes, and carrying my purse, the three men looked at me and nodded with approval. I turned and wiggled my bottom as I strolled toward the entrance of the theater. I opened the door and entered the dark crowded room—

My eyes struggled to adjust. Actors were fucking on the movie screen. I leaned against the wall and a moment later I felt some ones hand softly brushing against my thigh. I allowed the man on my left to caress the inside of my thigh. Once my eyes focused I saw the room full of men, maybe a quarter of them were looking at me.

The man to my left was now softly fondling my balls. My body tingled with glee. I realize that the head of someone's hard cock was press against my side. I reached down and began stroking it. I felt it growing harder, and pulsating in my hand. I looked around and there were at least five or six guys gathered around me jerking off.

Without hesitation, I dropped to my knees. I had six hard cocks staring me in the face. I opened my mouth and one slid between my lips, onto my tongue, and down my throat. I kept my eyes closed; I felt a bigger thicker cock being shoved into my mouth. Saliva rolled down my chin as I tried to swallow the fat cock. I gagged a few times, then my throat relaxed then it slid down easily. The next one was shorter and thinner, giving me time to recover my composure. One after another, they took turns fucking my face as I knelt naked on the dirty floor.

I felt like a dirty whore and loved it. I allowed a room full of strangers to have their way with me. Never in my life had I felt so alive—Suddenly, I felt something throbbing in my mouth, and it squirted a load of warm delicious cum. I savored each drop licking it from his shaft; I felt a string of warm cum landing on my face from the man on my right, I open my mouth to catching some of it.

A third man rubbed his cock against my cheek and gushed an enormous load all over my face. It dribbled down my neck. Then a fourth man jerked off and spewed another puddle of warm white cream onto my forehead. Then another on my other cheek and another came on my chest. They just kept on cumming all over me.

The last man spurted his load into my mouth. All of the men were back in their seats leaving me alone kneeling in the corner dripping from head to toe with cum. A large gorgeous black man came over to me and held out his hand, and helped me up.

I smiled at him with my cum glazed lips, "Thank you." I said. "I really need to get cleaned up I wish this place had a shower."

"I can help you with that he said." He took my hand and led me to the fire exit, he opened the door and we went out into the parking lot.

"Kneel down in the grass." He said.

"I don't need more cum, I need to get cleaned up"

He ran his fingers through my hair, "Trust me. Kneel down."

I did as he requested. He unzipped his pants, unleashing a monstrous black cock, which was not even hard. He held it above me. A stream of piss jetted towards me. Splashing against my face, rinsing off the cum. I opened my mouth and swallowed a mouthful of urine to quench my thirst. He continued to hose me off with his piss until it was just a trickle. I opened my mouth and drank the last few drops.

I noticed a few other guys followed us outside and were watching. I waived them over.

"Piss on me please" I said.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth; I felt warm piss hitting me from every direction. I swallowed as much as I could. It was salty, bitter, and yet refreshing at the same time. When they were done, they went inside. Except for the gorgeous black man, again he helped me up. I got my skirt and top out of my purse he lent me a hand getting dressed.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"It was a pleasure to help." He said.

I stumbled back to my car exhausted, and drove home, and snuck back into the house. I took one last look at my self in the mirror before showering off. I looked like a beat up crack whore who had a rough night.

I had to piss, so I figured what the hell, and grabbed a glass. I stood in the bathtub and pissed into the glass. As I was peeing, I realized that I needed to shit. I admired the golden glass of pee for a moment, and then I squatted down in the tub and let a soft log spiral out of my ass. The strong earthy-stench, made my head spin. I sat down with a pile of shit between my legs, with my glass of piss still in hand. I dipped my finger into the pile of pooh, and held it up to my nose it smelled sweet. So, I decided to taste it, then washed it down with piss.

I felt so dirty and gross, but I loved it. I thought to myself, I am nothing but a filthy, nasty, cum guzzling, piss drinking, shit eating whore.Furthermore, I was proud of it. I sat in the tub eating my shit and drinking my piss while stroking my cock until I shot a load onto my stomach. I scooped some cum and slurped it off of my fingertips, and then I ate another piece of shit, and washed it down with piss. I was in heaven. Afterwards, I cleaned up my mess, took a shower, and went to bed.

The next day while I was getting ready for work, I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt completely disgusted with myself from the night before. I was nauseated with myself for being such a repulsive human being. However, I also couldn't wait to do it all again.