Piss Off

Story Info
I just wanted to go to the loo.
1.3k words
3.81
27.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving down the road to the shopping centre, I decided to pull over at the park a block away and use the facilities.

It was a lovely day with lots of people about and finding a spot to park the beast was looking dicey. Luckily, there was a spot right outside the public restroom where I wanted to go anyway. Locking the car as I walked away from it I noticed a man sitting on a bench several yards away looking me over intently. I could not figure out why.

I got to the toilet and noted that it was pretty deserted. I walked to the far cubicle and could see that the doors would not close all the way. Oh well.

I entered it and could see there was a mess on the floor. Many little puddles of clear fluid on the floor, and some torn sheets of toilet paper strewn around.

Anyway, I stood at the pan, but I could not go right at that moment, so I decided to sit for a bit and see if the urge would come to me. I was feeling a little warm so I removed my pants and underwear so my legs would feel free.

The cubicle door was only half closed and wouldn't stay all the way closed so I decided not to worry about it. I then remembered I had something in my pants pocket that I wanted to play with but I could not reach it from my position. Just as I was about to get up, I noticed the man that was sitting on the park bench a little while ago, standing outside my door. His pants were around his ankles and he appeared to be fondling himself. How bizarre.

I decided to ignore him and reach for my pocket. I got off the toilet seat, turned around and bent over at my waist to rummage around in my pants pocket for my gizmo. It was hard to reach so I bent lower and arched my back a little. My cubicle door opened further.

While I was busy with my pants, I heard the middle-aged man outside my door step into my cubicle directly behind me. I was a little surprised, but didn't think much of it at that point. Not until I felt him place his hands on my hips anyway. I could hear him spit a little and felt a bit of moisture on my hole, and wondered what that was all about.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I felt a bit of pressure at my backdoor, and it was not unpleasant. The pressure increased and it finally occurred to me that this man was about to fuck my butt. I was a little apprehensive about that, because I'm happily married to a great wife who treats me very well, and only brings her boyfriends around to our house on rare occasions. No more than about once a week or so. She brings them around because she loves my cleaning her out with my tongue when they finish. I love her so much.

Anyway, this middle-aged Middle Eastern looking man just started pounding me and I didn't know what to do about it. So, I decided to let him finish and maybe then he would leave me be. Isn't it an old tradition or something that people wear some form of protection when they partake of these sort of activities? Well, this well hung man probably didn't get that memo.

He must have fucked me for fifteen minutes straight before he unloaded a thick hot load of his frothy goodness into me. Great. Now I can get back to my gizmo and try to have a leak like I originally planned to. Mind you, my average sized eight and a half inch cock was now rock solid for some reason, so pissing was not going to be an option. After Ahmed or Bashir or Steve or whatever this guy's name was finally left, I decided to maybe move to the standing urinal until my penis settled down a little and allow me to release my bladder.

No sooner had I lined myself up at the urinal, than I observed another man enter these facilities with the clear intent to patronise them. A larger Anglo-Saxon looking beast he was with a friendly disposition.

"Lost your pantaloons then had you?" He said to me in a cheerful singsong voice that betrayed his size.

I just shrugged and faced forward, hard-on raging with no sign of going away.

So there I was, standing at the urinal minding my own business, and focusing on losing this monstrous erection, when this new gentle giant approaches me from the side and just out of the blue, completely stuns me by beginning to suck my cock! Just like that!

I mean, all I wanted to do was to just go to the toilet, but apparently, today was not my lucky day. He sucked me well enough, I will give him that, but I just wanted to do my business and get on my way. His technique was fascinating. He was doing things with his tongue that were truly breathtaking! I could only last a couple of minutes before I dumped a full measure of sticky baby batter down his throat. I just want to know why he thought I was gay in the first place. I'm not! I'm just a happy, well adjusted, married and satisfied heterosexual man.

Anyway, as my new friend was walking out, I could swear I saw him high-five another man walking into the restroom. This man was of medium height and build, wearing dark sunglasses and had a good strong moustache. Quite hirsute I'd say, if I was pressed to provide a description. Now this man decided to take up a position directly behind me. Obviously wanting to use the urinal I was at. Even though there were eight available urinals surrounding us. And he was standing awfully close behind me.

For the second time since entering this place, I suddenly felt a pair of gentle hands on my hips. I wondered at what that was about. He was rubbing my arse gently, and began to lightly finger my juicy still-gaping hole. I couldn't imagine what he was looking for back there. I just wished that my thundering erection would die down a little so I could just go to the toilet and be done with it. You'd think after dumping what felt like several gallons of love juice just a minute or so ago, I would have softened somewhat. But that wasn't the case. I was still as hard as nails unfortunately.

My new moustachioed buddy leaned a little closer to me and gently blew in my ear. This was not helping me to lose my erection! And of course, I suddenly felt it at that moment. Another anal invader! I sighed, and accepted my fate. Now this man knew how to plunder! His aggressive ploughing was not helping my cause. He was also quite hung. I could almost feel a little discomfort while he was stretching my love hole. Lucky there was still a lot of splooge left in there from my first friend of the afternoon.

Twenty minutes of hard pounding and mister moustache screamed while he unleashed a torrent of warm sperm deep in my bowels. He reached over and kissed me deeply, which I thought was nice, but totally unnecessary. As I said before, I'm not gay, and I doubted very much that he was either.

As he was walking out, I heard my phone ring from my trousers still lying in the cubicle from earlier on. I got to the phone on time to answer it and found it was my wife on the line.

She was moaning so hard, I could barely make out her request that I make my way home as quickly as was practicable, because her friend Tyrone was over there at that moment, servicing her thoroughly. There were two loads waiting for me she said. Now, how the Hell was I supposed to deflate my cock after hearing that!

Some days, it just doesn't pay to try!