Pissing Away a Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John," Barbara said with a smile, "what do you think you're doing?"

"Well, I've got to be honest with you," he said. Deb and I talked about this on the way up. Maybe we're completely wrong but we pretty much thought that this was the purpose of your invitation."

"Now tell the truth John," Barbara replied, " that's what you were hoping. Actually Debbie and I were talking this afternoon and she said that you guys were wondering if that was the purpose of the invitation. The truth is, I don't know if that is what we are planning. I haven't had the opportunity to discuss it with Tom yet and to do something here tonight would be unfair to him don't you think?"

"I suppose so," John said with resignation, " we've been close with you guys for awhile now and I have to let you know I have some serious hots for you."

"Well that's good for a gal to hear," Barb chuckled, " I didn't say we couldn't do ANYTHING!"

With that she reached down and grasped his cock realizing that he was partially erect for her. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her towards him, trapping his cock, with her hand still around it, against her crotch. He leaned his face toward her and she prepared her lips for him but instead he began to lightly kiss her neck a few inches below her ear. She began to wonder if he had been talking to Tom as this was her go switch. She began to undulate her lower half against him, moaning in the process. He made contact with her lips softly and began to kiss her.

Suddenly she pulled back.

"Wait John," Barb said, " let's walk up the trail a couple hundred feet. There's a cutaway with a picnic table there."

They walked quickly to the spot and back into the area, away from the trail.

"Now then," Barb said, " this looks a little more private don't you think?"

John pulled her to him again and began to kiss her ardently. His lips opened as did hers. Their tongues flicked around the interior of each others mouth. Barbara started to moan again, more loudly this time. John moved his left hand to her right breast and caressed it firmly. She resumed her contact with his dick and began to move her hand up and down on the outside of his shorts. Now it was John's turn to moan.

"Oh damn Barb," John groaned, " I gotta have you."

"No baby, we just established the facts of that," she replied, " but there's lots of other stuff that we can do."

She squatted, reached up and pulled down his shorts and his jockeys with them. Barbara was pleasantly surprised to see the size of his cock, not that it would matter tonight. He was only a little longer than Tom but definitely thicker. As she stood she pulled her shorts as well as her panties down and kicked them away.

"Now," she said, " isn't that better?"

"The only thing better," John replied, "would be if you'd turn around, bend over and let me shove this thing up your gorgeous pussy."

"We already covered that John," Barbara replied, " but move closer."

Fortunately there was not an extreme difference in their heights and Barb stepped forward, placing his cock between her legs, up against her pussy, then closed her legs more causing his penis to be up close against her pussy lips. With that she began to move back and forth rubbing his cock head against her clit and along her vagina. Fortunately her pussy was lubricating generously making the journey back and forth much more comfortable. Barbara was conflicted. Perhaps the only secret that Barbara and Tom had from John and Debbie was that she was very into peeing during intercourse. Tom enjoyed it too though it was not something that they did frequently. The reason she could not get it out of her head was the fact that her bladder was full from dinner. She knew she should have gone to the bathroom before they came out here. She continued to pump and both of them continued to groan, feeling the sensations of their genitals rubbing against each other. Barbara had no idea how to approach the subject of peeing with John. He might be so disgusted that he and Deb would leave tomorrow. She had to do something. She slowed the pace of her thrusting.

"Uh John," she said," I gotta pee."

"Oh God," he said, " right now?"

"I know, I know," she replied," I should have gone before we started out. We don't have to stop though John."

"Wha, whatya mean," he asked, continuing to thrust against her pussy slowly.

"Oh John, I hate to even say this but, well, Tom and I sometimes play with peeing. Know what I mean?"

"You mean on each other," John asked incredulously.

"Yes," Barb said softly, " you can't believe what a turn-on it is. I mean I would wait until you're close to cumming and then start. I guarantee you'll cum hard, very hard."

"What the hell," John said, " I'm always ready for something new."

Barbara used her legs to clamp down a little harder on his cock and began thrusting faster. She grabbed his ass a little more strongly and started to hump him harder.

"Oh Barb, it's so good. I can't wait to get in that pussy some day," John said.

"Mmm, some day I hope John," Barb said, " I'm sure we'll get to."

"I'm getting close Barb, real close," John said.

"OK sweetheart, here it comes," she replied.

While continuing to thrust, though not as fast she released her muscles, feeling her urine start to move. In seconds it was flowing fast, squirting all around his cock, sprinkling the inside of their thighs.

"Oh hell Barb," John groaned, " here it comes."

She could feel his cock convulsing, then feel his cum splattering against her pussy lips and on the back thrust, her clit. When he pulled back she was pissing directly on the head of his cock. This continued for what seemed like forever. Finally it was over. He had no more cum left and she had no more urine. They stepped back from each other.

"Good lord Barb, I think that's the hardest I've ever cum," John said with a smile.

"Oh sure, I bet that's what you say to all the girls," Barbara said laughing." It's just that it was a new partner and something else very new," she said with a wink.

She had taken 4 sections of paper towel, folded it up small and put it in her shorts pocket before they left the cabin. She removed them now, unfolded them and tore them in half, giving John his half.

"Here babe," she said, " I came prepared."

He began to wipe himself but Barb hesitated.

"Shoot," John said, "now I gotta pee."

"Um, how about holding onto it for a minute," Barb asked.

"Well, I guess I can, " John answered," but why do........oh, I get it. You want me to return the favor?"

"Sure do sweetie," she said as she started to rub her pussy. " Here let me sit down on the table."

Barbara sat, not on the seat of the picnic table but on the top. John moved over, his now deflated cock in his hand. With her sitting on the top of the table her pussy and his cock were lined up perfectly. Barbara had begun seriously masturbating, dipping into her pussy, gathering her moisture and then delivering it to her clit. She could feel the tingling start and like a flame spread through her genital area and toward her clitoris. She was now grunting loudly.

"Now baby," she murmured to John, " it's getting ready to happen. Oh John, now, piss on my clit, right on it."

Just as the flow started, so did her orgasm. She spread her legs as far as she could so John could pee right on her clit.

"Oh honey, do it, piss on me, oh yes baby, I'm cumming so hard, so hard baby," Barb said, barely able to talk now.

As the flow started to diminish so did Barb's orgasm. Finally John could only produce a dribble and her orgasm tailed off completely.

"Thank you John," Barb said, as she wiped herself off, " I hope I didn't disgust you with all of this."

"Oh no," John replied, " it was incredible Barb. It was something new for me yes but I enjoyed it more than you'll ever know.

As darkness approached they began walking back to the cabin. John now had not his arm around her but his hand down inside the back of her shorts and was massaging her ass. They would occasionally stop for a quick kiss. Barbara wasn't entirely sure how she felt about the kissing. Normally, even in their swinging days, kissing was a no-no.

Fortunately Barb was so familiar with the area that in no time they were back. As they walked in they saw that Tom was still asleep on the couch. Debbie was coming out of their bedroom.

"Hell guys," Debbie said, "I was getting ready to send out the cops"

"It was incredible honey, " John said, " the forest is beautiful. I had my own personal tour guide. You've got to go with her sometime this weekend and see it. I never knew there were trees so tall."

It appeared that no one was suspicious about their extensive absence. John embraced Debbie and said that he felt really tired all of a sudden.

"I think I'll have a shower and hit the sack," he said, " how about you."

"No, not yet I don't think. I believe I'll have some wine and hopefully some conversation with Barbara, " she said.

Barbara wondered if Debbie had anything in particular that she wanted to talk about. Would this be a good opportunity to discuss with Debbie what she was hoping for during their stay here. Should she tell Debbie about her little fixation with peeing during sex. Good question.

12