Pissing on You

Story Info
I peed on you, and you took my ass in the shower.
887 words
4.27
58k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time we did it, I laughed. When I laughed, you laughed. Do you remember? It was awkward and unusual for both of us, but there was something so intimate about it too.

We were in a hotel room near Newton, remember? We've been to so many hotels, but it was that little America's Best Value Inn or something like that.

We were both butt naked, and you just stepped into the shower. Then I stepped in with you, and neither of us was sure quite what to do next.

You urged me to prop my right foot up on the edge of the tub. I did, and then I looked down between my legs and spread my pussy wide.

It was hard at first because it just is... it's hard to make yourself pee in front of someone with them watching, much less to pee ON them.

I wasn't afraid to pee on you. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world. You were mine, and I was yours, and it made sense to let my pee run down onto your chest.

But when it finally started to release and fall in a stream, the way I had my pussy spread apart made it go everywhere. It ran down my left leg and sprinkled in front of your knees.

I pushed my hips closer to you, trying to reach you so I could see some of it run down your body before I was out of fluid to donate to the cause!

Then finally, a solid spray hit you just under your neck, it flowed down your pectoral muscles, and drizzled further down your body.

I felt so successful, triumphant. I felt so close to you, and I started to grin and giggle. Soon I was outright laughing because it was actually quite fun pissing all over you.

I felt dominant and powerful and alive, and I owned you so much in that moment that I could burst with the feeling.

Before we showered, you licked me. There was nothing in the world you wouldn't do for me, nothing more you wanted than to taste me in that moment. I spread my legs and pulled you toward my pussy, wet with my urine and my cum, and I rubbed roughly against your face.

Your stubble cut at my soft skin and made me sting. You stuck out your tongue and it slid from the entrance to my pussy up my vestibule and flicked against my clit. I moaned in ecstasy and tilted my head back, closing my eyes.

My pussy was spent from our earlier sex and raw from your biting, sucking, fucking and playing, but I still wanted more. You nudged my leg so I put my foot down on the shower floor. Then you reached behind you and turned the knobs for the shower, pulled the curtain closed and stood.

You turned my body around, facing away from you, and I felt your erection continue to rise to press against the crack of my ass. Then you pushed me forward and grabbed my ass cheeks, one in each of your long hands. You spread me wide and pressed the head of your cock softly against my asshole.

I felt the water running off of your body and landing on my back, running down my ass, caressing my pucker as you bumped slowly against it, getting me ready for what was to come.

You slid a finger inside up to your first knuckle, probing me gently, prepping me for your much wider cock. Then I felt your head penetrate my pucker, and I deliberately made myself relax my ass muscle and invite you inside.

I thought about how much I wanted you in there, how much I wanted you to claim my ass again as your own, nobody else's. No one else was allowed in there.

You pushed slowly inside, pulled out halfway, and then you pushed in again. Gradually my muscles made a way for you, and as my body accommodated your thick cock, my pleasure increased.

I could feel your cock massaging inside my rectum, and the little shocks it sent through my body pleased my pussy as much as my ass. I reached forward and grabbed the towel bar as you fucked my ass harder and faster.

I began to moan with each thrust. The slow ache, the pressure that developed as you used my ass made me begin to push back against you, wanting more.

When you were near erupting, you grabbed my hips roughly, pulled out of my ass and turned me around. Grasping my shoulders, you pushed me to my knees, and I instinctively opened my mouth, awaiting the stream of cum you had for me. I closed my lips around the head of your pulsing cock and let the stream hit the back of my throat and settle on my tongue until you were spent.

Then I opened my mouth and showed your load to you, glistening on my tongue, lips and tonsils. I swallowed it down, all of it, and felt the weight of your semen settle deep in my belly. I licked my lips, and I sucked your softening cock into my mouth once more before letting it fall back against your body.