Pissing Pony Passions

Story Info
A cruel Master, a compliant submissive.
1.8k words
4.11
67.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a rough hand He pushed her down to her knees and tugged His fly open with His other. He pulled His half hard cock out and pointed It towards her.

"You hold It," He growled.

she reached up her thin fingers to touch It, gently at first, and them more firmly as she took Its weight on her palm, felt It's firmness, heat, the silky softness of the skin and the steady beat of His pulse pumping through It.

When He began to piss it took her by surprise, even though she was kneeling next to the toilet, and she marvelled at the golden stream issuing from this tube of meat in her delicate pale hand. she felt a rare wave of control wash over her. He'd entrusted her with His cock. It was her duty to look after It while He pissed. There was an odd thrill in this - she had been honoured by Him and she directed His urine with an almost tender care. He continued to harden, thicken, lengthen, and as His cock did the stream became erratic, splashing the seat and a single drop hitting her thigh where she knelt.

"Stupid bitch. Clean that up." He pressed her face town to the toilet seat and watched impassively as she extended her soft pink tongue and licked the cold white plastic as the last of His piss splashed past her face into the bowl. Before long there wasn't a drop left and she was allowed to kneel up again, licking her lips.

"Finish the job," He intoned and she turned again, opening her mouth to lick and suck His pissy cock clean. her eye caught the toilet roll as she lapped the tip of her tongue over the glistening eye of His member. she was His toilet paper now, His to make into the toilet slave she had a dark urging for. To lick and suck, to drink and clean. A shiver went through her body as He wanked the last of His warm salty piss into her needy mouth. He released his grip on her neck to tuck It - His slowly softening penis - back into His trousers.

"Good girl," He said at last, pulling her up by her collar. "I have a treat planned for you this evening..."

The sun was lower in the sky now, but still in no hurry to set. At this time of year evening seemed to stretch on forever. she kicked half-heartedly at the dust, eager to get on. His hands were on her flesh again, feeling her moist skin as He tightened her leather corset. He took His time, seemingly careless of her growing concern about being seen like this in public. The longer T/they were stood still, the better chance some poor - or lucky - rambler might appear from between the trees to find T/them. her Master looked splendid in His scarlet riding garb. she caught glimpses of Him from time to time as He attached some further strap or clipped something to an existing one. The blinkers had been a surprise, but they did let her worry less about being caught. There was a tinkle from the bells hanging from her nipple rings as He hooked His fingers into the D-ring at the back of her corset and pulled her back. There was more movement back there, and then weight at her hips, pushing her long, slender boot heels into the soft dirt. she adjusted her footing to take the new load, swishing the feathers of her head-dress as she moved. For a moment she felt dizzy. The plug stretching her arse wide suddenly felt much too fat for her pelvis. she caught her breath, swallowed her rubber-tasting saliva around her bit and straightened up.

"you're expected to work hard, slut," He said, close to her ear.

Then she tensed as she felt His big hand against her still warm buttock.

He whispered, "I can't call you slut when you're looking so magnificent. your new name is Cherry."

When the trail was relatively flat and smooth she could almost forget the trap she pulled behind her, but somehow He knew when her mind wandered to the blue sky or deep darkness of the woods on either side of them and He'd give her round arse a swat with the crop. she clip-clopped the best she could, the sound of a distant plane and the rumble of the traps wheels vying for space in her mind. The tinkle of the fairly heavy bells hanging from her proud breasts came, the swish of the tail on her wet thighs, the rasp of her breath forced into her narrow throat by the tight corset. The crop landed with a smack against her pink, dusty, sweaty rump, catching the plug slightly and sending a bolt through her aching body. her cunt swam in its own juices, made worse by the bladder-full she'd been carrying forever, it seemed. The plug too pressed against her inside, making her scared she'd piss herself at any time.

"Left Cherry," He called as He pulled on the reins. she turned the corner, onto a proper tarmac road which both excited and worried her. A forest track was one thing, but a road meant civilisation, and civilisation meant other people who might want to stand and watch her humiliation. her soaking pussy gave another huge twitch. Physically the going was easier, the road slightly down hill, curving to the right, and Cherry was able to relax slightly, although if her knees failed to come up high, or her 'hooves' failed to make a satisfying sound on the road, the crop would still pay her smarting, tingling buttocks a visit.

"Woah," He called, pulling back on the leather straps which hooked to her bit, and bringing her to a halt with the help of the traps brakes.

Weight lifted from her hips as He got off the trap and she felt, for a moment, like she might blow away on the light breeze which whispered over her sweat and dust stained, heaving chest.

"Do you need to piss?" He asked, bringing rapid nodding. "Well, you can't until I tell you too" He told her, bringing a new darkness. she felt fit to burst and doomed to piss herself before He gave the word.

He was behind her, pulling her legs wide and bending her forward between the shafts of the small cart she'd been pulling for the last hour. There was the sound of a zip being opened, sharp in the muffled stillness of this part of the wood. A fly buzzed past her ear. her breath had stopped, waiting. she felt a slow tug at her plug, her taut rectum giving up its prize. she'd have swarn she heard a pop as it passed its widest point and her anus rejected it with tired, unwilling muscles. He held it by the tail in one hand as He introduced His long cock into her dank cave with the other. she leant further forward to make herself more available to Him and was not disappointed as He gave her everything He had. The trap's brakes were still on and she could feel the resistance against her hips as she leaned and widened her legs. There was a taste like metal in her mouth and she realised she'd bitten her lip against the bit.

The tempo of His fucking increased, making both His slut and the trap inch forward, its fixed wheels squeaking against the hot, soft tarmac. Even after the extended plugging He felt huge inside her and her head rolled as he rammed at her, obscene sucking noises vying with her ragged breath in her ears. He grunted, reached around her, over the shaft of the carriage, and plunged two fingers into her sopping, hollow cunt. she pressed down on His fingers, rolling her pubic bone against her clit, lost in the sensation of her anal assault. Gagged, she longed for the rich taste of His beautiful prick, fresh from the nastiest place she could call her own. The musky scent of the farmyard, the tang of her shit on his shaft. The perverted nature of the act of cleaning Him of His cum and her dirt - the very thought of it made her orgasm so hard that for a moment the only thing holding her up was His cock inside her, as He held her close, cumming too.

It was too much for her poor bladder, which let go, splashing her piss around his fingers, still buried in her spasming twat. His cock jumped again, a final volley of sperm being dumped inside her. she felt all animal, totally remote from her human origins. her cunt was still gripping and exploding, adding mysterious squirts to the fountain of piss which fed the slick on her thighs, her stocking tops, her long spiked boots, and the pool around and between her feet. she watched a rivulet run away down the gentle hill, wondering where her golden offering would come to a halt. It was only then she realised she'd pissed without permission. Still lost in the aftermath of a huge series of orgasms, she felt oddly relaxed about it. Whatever the punishment, it'd been worth it.

He was still in her, softening. He held her close and tight, not wanting to slip from her rectum until He was ready. His cock was awash in a pool inside her, a liquid puddle of cum being kept warm and delicious deep in her. When He knew the moment was right He simply said "Filthy girl" and let go. The first she knew of what He was doing was when she felt a splash and a rapidly growing warmth inside her. she gave a moan - or was it a whinny - as He pissed inside her arsehole. her knees went soft again, and she pulled against the trap, disgusted and elated by this new turn of events. Yet more was to come.

When she came to her senses, she realised the plug in her arse wasn't the ponytail one. This one was pump-up and she felt it expand with each hiss of the bulb in His unseen hand. It bulged within her, and she felt Him routing something under her. It rubbed against her soppy pussy, and she couldn't help twisting to get it to nuzzle her clitoris. He stepped in front of her, looking stern given his recent orgasm (a bad sign, she inwardly moaned) and pushed the end of the long rubber tube into the small hole in the hard bit between her teeth. He stopped when He felt her tongue inspecting the end of the tube, inquisitively.

"I want you empty by the time we get back to the car," He whispered, and she sealed her full red lips around the bit and began sucking to make a vacuum. she trotted, slower this time, back up the small hill, right onto a track in the still woods, lost in a world of her own. One populated by the taste of His piss and cum and her own foulness in her mouth and the regular motion of her legs, breasts and His cruel horse-crop.

For my Angel

Sir xxx