Pit of Pleasure

Story Info
A hiking trip leads John to a pit of lewd creatures...
1.2k words
4.4
42.2k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers

John sighed as he let his pack drop to the ground. He had been hiking all afternoon and his feet were unbelievably sore. He laid down next to his pack and looked up at the clouds. Walks like these always calmed him down. He felt an inherent calm in solitude. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

He was miles from the closest town. The cool breeze licked at his skin. It felt wonderful, given the hot temperature. John took a small nap under that tree. When he awoke he smelled something different that the typical forest smells. John opened his eyes in the hopes of seeing what the source of the smell was. It was coming from behind several bushes, somewhere in the thick underbrush.

Normally John wouldn't have given it a second thought but the smell was so enticing, that he had to know the cause. John stood up, leaving his pack and walked towards the brush. As he forced his way through the overgrowth the smell got stronger and he began to harden. John paused for a moment to wonder what had gotten him excited. But only for a moment, he still had to find the cause of that alluring smell.

The aroma was thick now, he could feel it touch his now sensitive skin. Every breeze, every leaf that touched his flesh sent shivers of pleasure down his spine. He was rock hard now as gradually his thoughts turned from finding the source to more lustful ideas. Then John slipped on a rock and fell into a hole he didn't see before. He fell several feet into the hole but landed in a pale blue sludge.

He panicked briefly before he made sure he was unharmed. Observing his surroundings, John saw several holes bored into the sides of the pit. He realized that it would be very simple to climb out of the sludge pit, using the holes. John pulled himself up the sheer wall, but he felt something wrap around his leg and pull him back into the sludge. The thing pulled him so hard he was fully submerged in the slime. He looked around but didn't see anything. As John surfaced he felt the same stimulating tingle he had felt on his skin before, he took a moment to move his hands in the sludge and it felt incredible! Now every movement in the slime caressed his body. John felt himself harden up again. His body was acting purely on libido. He couldn't resist removing his clothes.

John laid back in the slime, only keeping his head above the surface and slowly moved his hand around his shaft. The motions were slow at first but as the waves of pleasure washed over every inch of his body his pace increased. Then John noticed something, his motions had somehow created a current in the slime so now the slime moved his hand. He mused at this and moved his hand. To his surprise the current continued, if anything it felt better! The slime was somehow jerking him off. John, while confused, tipped his head back and let it happen.

He heard something else drop into the slime. John didn't see it but it sounded small. Then he heard another. John raised his head and looked around, though it had become hard to focus with the lustful haze clouded his mind and the slime speeding up its motions. He was close now. Then he saw a small, tadpole-looking creature swimming in the slime. As he rocked back and forth from the slime's motions he saw its head looked like a mouth with puffy lips.

Then the creature noticed him and began swimming towards him. John took a step back but the creature slowed down and cautiously approached his left nipple. Its lips opened and latched down, he could feel a slimy tongue licking around his areola. John let out a soft moan as he heard another series of splashes. He closed his eyes as he felt another one of the things latch on to his other nipple. This was too much! The slime was moving faster now. He opened his mouth in a loud moan as he came into the slime. As his cum mixed with the slime, one of the creatures fell onto his mouth. He felt two tentacles from either side wrap around his head as the thing began passionately kissing him, using its slimy tongue to explore his mouth.

John heard more splashing but it didn't matter, the slime was still stroking his member as he was being blasted with pleasure from his now very sensitive nipples and mouth. Then he felt on of the creatures wrap around hit inner thigh and it began sucking on one of his testicles, which almost made him cum again when combined with the fervent slime stroking. John panted through the strange tadpole creature which now was sucking on his tongue.

He was in ecstasy as he was hit with constant pleasure. Then John felt another creature wrap around his other thigh and it placed his lips firmly on his ass and poked its tongue inside him! John tried to keep from climaxing again but it was no use, his body had betrayed what little was left of his mind as he thrust deeply into the slime as he exploded, sending more cum into the sludge.

The slime slowed its motions and John was finally able to somewhat recover from the previous climaxes but the strange tadpole creatures continued. John grabbed the thing on his face to pull it away so he could breathe. It took some effort but he needed to take deep breaths. However, the moment he took off the one, two more launched out of the water and both began fondling his tongue.

Then John looked down to see another tadpole-thing swim up to his still hard penis. The thing then wrapped its lips around his penis and gave him a makeshift blowjob. This was almost too much, he had to get out of this pit before he passed out from the sheer pleasure. John reached up and pulled himself from the placid slime. He struggled with every movement as it brought him closer to yet another orgasm. The things doubled their efforts and sped up their motions, the things on his face kissed deeper. He was about to black out and he was only halfway out. John kept climbing and as his arm reached the ledge of the pit, he felt one of the larger things slither up his leg and force itself into his ass!

He clung to the ledge with all of his might but the thing slid in and out of his rectum so fast. It felt so good! The entire experience, the thing still sucking on his cock, the two latched firmly on his chest and teasing his nipples, the two things fighting each other for dominance over his mouth and now one pumping deep into his ass, grinding against his prostate with every thrust. John couldn't take it anymore, with the thing driving deeply in his ass he reached his limit.

"So close..." John thought as he came harder than ever. His seed overflowing from the creature on his penis. The orgasm numbed everything in his body, including his fingers. John fell back into the pit of slime. Any hope of his escape lost, drained by the creatures...

Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers