Pit Stop

Info
A quick stop to pee in a bush. What could go wrong?
67 words
4.15
28k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,233 Followers

Long journeys are hard enough without needing the loo all the way through. Xyta is desperate enough to even risk the service stations until her companion decides to take another route.

Outside, in the lush green countryside . . . with no one else around . . . surely it's safe to pee . . . and maybe . . . other things . . .

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,233 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Andygorn2 06/14/20

Oh wow. 'Our' tree could become a meeting point, a hub for all manner of depravity and sexy shenanigans.

I like the sound of that. I like the sound of that a lot!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 06/19/18

Oh, goodness, rifles, fields and nudity!

Hmm. That actually sounds like an audio all in of itself!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: 06/15/18

Lol, oh dear! A mallet?! Guess I'll have to look at that in future and be a bit more... practical with my practical effects. Hehee.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback and your kind words on top of that. I appreciate it!

Andygorn2Andygorn2almost 4 years ago
yummy

wow, thank you very much for another engaging tale. The next week, you drag your man to the same place, this time wearing the clothes from your wedding. As you approach 'your' tree, you hear the sounds of three voices engaged in strenuous lovemaking. You catch sight of an older, curvy woman standing, sandwiched between 2 younger men. As she climaxes, she opens her eyes and looks right at you, smiling in recognition and welcome as they continue pounding her into another huge orgasm. You start masturbating each other openly, but soon even this isn't enough stimulation. So you push your man to his knees and throw your skirts over him as he begins to ravenously eat your dripping vagina. Thoughts of them abandon your head as your climax breaks over you like a wave, leaving you gasping and heaving. Looking down you see him pull up your wedding dress; your copious nectar coating his face and long tongue. One man whispers in your ear "That was amazing, same time tomorrow?" The second guy possessively cups and rubs your trembling breasts and erect nipples before passing you your bra from last week and moaning "you look even more beautiful than we imagined". Your senses reeling from these unexpected events your eyes open wide as the woman bends down and suddenly kisses your man, tasting your juices. She quickly kisses your panting mouth, sharing your own fluids with you. Passing a card into your hand, she demands "you shall call me before 8pm tonight and we will all have fun together". As they depart, you hungrily begin sucking off your man, using both hands. 5 of his fingers wrapped tightly in your hair, his others are already dialling the woman's number so that she can hear...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Surprises in the countryside

She and I still remember a similar experience. Spur of a country road. Out far in a field, to make love. Bang, someone we could not see shooting a rifle. I chose to stand, nude, and shout as he was continuing to shoot and we were otherwise invisible to him, maybe. When we thought it safe, we ran back to our car. 45 years later, it was a sexual highlight to both of us. But coitus interruptus was not satisfying to either of us. Despite her many men afterwards, this was the moment to remember for her and me

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise Jasmine's secret fantasies are revealed.in Illustrated
Queen Yavara Ch. 01 An elf gets captured by an orc. You know where this is going.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Straight Bride Seduced Bride is gradually seduced by fiancé's lesbian sister. in Lesbian Sex
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
More Stories