Pitching a Tent for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like Sally's tongue deep in your pussy honey?" I whispered loudly. "Are you going to cum all over your best friend's pretty face?"

"Oh yeah baby" Jill responded. I'm going to cum hard on her." We continued to whisper for another moment before she started to tense up. One last tease in her ear and I heard her favorite words....

"Oh, I'm cumming!!" she yelled, as her body started to buck wildly. "Oh yes! Yes" she screamed. Sally kept tonging her closely, her hands on Jill's ass pulling her in tightly. Once Jill's spasms started to subside she reopened her eyes, which glowed in my direction. "Oh baby that was amazing." Sally stood up and they met face-to-face before exchanging tongues deeply. When they broke, Jill turned to me and said words I'd never thought I'd hear her say....

"I want you to fuck her honey. I want you to fuck my best friend."

I was lucky enough I didn't cum right then and there. Sally turned towards me and kissed me hard, while at the same time giving me cock a few tugs. She then turned her back towards me and leaned forward until her hands touched the floor. Her ass was spread wide open and her beautiful pussy was open for the taking. I looked at Jill for final approval, and she grabbed my cock and guided it into her friend's wet pussy.

To say Sally's pussy felt amazing around my cock would be an understatement. She was tighter than I had expected and had the perfect amount of friction against my shaft. She stood more upright and I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her tits from behind her, all the while still pumping in and out of her. Jill walked around her and together we sandwiched her. Jill and Sally kissed while touching each others breasts.

It wasn't until Sally let out a deep moan that I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. I increased the speed of my thrusting, plunging deep inside her with my balls smacking up against her with every thrust. As soon as she started to moan again I came inside her wonderful cunt. Several deep spurts of cum wedged right up her tight pussy. I felt her tighten around me as she entered orgasm. I continued to to pump her slowly making sure I released every last drop of cum in her, and after sever short intense gasps she let out one low pitched moan before she collapsed into me.

Jill also helped hold her up and the three of us were all condensed into the space of one, all nude, all exhausted from the deep cleansing orgasms we experienced. It was Sally who broke the restful silence....

"Sorry I cut in on your romantic getaway. I hope I made up for it."

"More than you'll ever know, Sally." I replied.

Let's get cleaned up and go continue this fun in the tent. I think I'll be ready for another round. said Jill.

"Sounds good to me!" agreed Sally.

I knew I was going to be in for a long wonderful evening. I felt like the luckiest man in the world, fucking both the love of his life, as well as her sexiest most lust-worth friend. I was going to make sure I made the most of this wonderful situation.

12