PITrified Ch. 4

Story Info
Now there are three huge members.
1.3k words
4.2
89.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
341 Followers

Paul was fucking me incessantly even as Dad started getting hard again. I had shoved my armpits into his face as my bushy armpits covered his face. He was hard again and he got behind me as I got on top of brother Paul and started riding him. Dad knelt behind me, aiming his cock at my asshole. He started to slowly inch his cock into my ass. Dad soon worked the full length into me. I hadn't realized that I had been holding my breath. Now I took in big gulps of it as I struggled to accept the fact that there are now two huge cocks inside me. Both men had started to fuck me, trying to find a rhythm. The feel of two cocks rubbing against each other, separated only by a thin membrane was making me fell hot all over.

Michelle was on her knees sucking Uncle Bill. I marveled at the fecund hairy French women who in just a day meant everything to me. She was to me now friend philosopher and guide as I watched her suck my uncle’s huge penis easily taking his prick right up to the base of his cock. She really knew how to suck cock. But I had not much time to think. I was almost on the verge of fainting as both brother and Dad were pounding me. Dad and Paul had found a rhythm and were really fucking away. The feeling was incredible! I found this position so erotic. The sound of the two men grunting and the feel of their sweat-slicked hairy bodies sliding against mine were fantastic. I was tingling all over and could feel an oncoming orgasm.

Not wanting to miss out on the action, Uncle Bill climbed onto the bed in front of me. His cock was at full erection obviously having been sucked by the delicious Michelle. He shoved his cock into my mouth. The two men fucking away underneath and behind me paused to watch the third male member of my family present their member. Thereafter Uncle Bill wrapped my armpit hair tightly around his fingers and forced his cock even deeper into my throat. "Suck it real hard my baby take my cock deeper into my mouth"

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I want more cock " I moaned around the cock. I was having a huge orgasm. I could feel my body bucking as a mind-blowing orgasm washed over me. My cunt and ass muscles contracted as both Dad and Paul fed me their hard cocks. A few seconds later, all three cocks exploded almost at the same time. I was forced to swallow the hot spunk that spewed into my throat.


Downstairs the party is on having started sometime back. Suddenly a stranger walks even as the men around me have gone limp. Darling Michelle grabs the stranger and whispers for him to undress. The stranger obliges her with a smile and he holds Michelle’s hand and places it on his throbbing hard dick.

Michelle gasps he is huge, and thick, and she cannot wait to feel his erect manhood entering her. She can feel precut on the tip and so wants to taste him and she drops to her knees with his hard cock still in her hand and he holds her head guiding her to his stiff dick. She licks the pre cum; she then teases his cock licking his shaft like a huge ice cream cone. She sucks his balls one at time enveloping them in her sweet moist mouth and rolls her tongue gently over them. As he is visibly more excited she continues and starts stroking his huge pre cum soaked cock, she can feel him approaching climax so she changes pace and moves back to licking his balls & flicking her tongue over them until she reaches his bulging erect man muscle.

I enjoyed the lesson in cocksucking which Michelle was giving me as I watched her giving fellatio to the big member of the stranger. I was amazed at the size of his prick, which was almost 12 inches long even longer than Dad whose cock I stroked even as he licked the tufty hair in my bushy armpits.

Again Michelle begins licking his cock while stroking it with her hand and she starts flicking her tongue over the huge mushroom like head circling her tongue around it, Michelle so loves giving fellatio, its an art she is quite practiced at. Without warning she takes the head of his cock in her mouth and vacuum sucks him deeply now deep throating his entire huge member. She gags as he hits the back of her throat, she had never sucked such a huge cock before and was so enjoying it. Dad is hard again and I look towards Michelle to try and emulate her taking Dad’s huge cock again into my wet and willing mouth. Paul and Uncle Bill are hard again and I have asked them to put their cocks into my armpits. As they guide their cocks into the heavy pelt of hair in my unshorn armpits I have all three men fucking me again. I crook my arm a little and in the little space I have created they shove their cock into the hair hanging down from my shaggy underarms.

Michelle in the meanwhile continues her sucking while pulling back she would use her tongue to flick his head and circle around it, the stranger was moaning loudly now and she could feel his head swelling & throbbing so close now to orgasm, she so wanted to swallow his salty cum but decided to pull him out of her mouth and squeeze his cock head, giving herself more time to play with this him. She then stood up with his throbbing now extremely wet saliva soaked dick in her hand, Michelle moved against him lifting her leg as he shoved his hard throbbing prick into her hairy cunt. He nuzzled the huge swollen purple head to her tight entrance and& with one thrust he was deep inside her hairy cunt. She groaned as he filled her pussy so fully and they thrust together as their lips met r as they continued to thrust. He was close to coming but wanted to feel her tight ass around his cock. He pulled out, his cock glistening with her cum, and he placed it at her anus, and he gently pushed the large throbbing head in as she pushed her ass back against him taking his full length into her hairy asshole, he thrust several times into her and he couldn’t hold back much longer. He pulled out of her hairy asshole and he started shooting wads of cum all over body. Michelle had her eyes closed as the stranger sunk her body in the warm coating of his spurting cock. They both lay back exhausted.


My men were not giving up. My armpits were squishing wet with the precum from Paul’s and Uncle Bill’s members as well as my dripping sweat filled hairy underarms. I never thought that an armpit fuck could be so erotic as they both in unison fucked my bushy armpits. Dad had most of his cock in the back of my throat as he muttered, “Even Lori cant do that” I had finally heard it I was even better than Mom. Even as the words were out of his mom a voice screamed out. It was Mom. I don’t know how she got in but like a whiplash she said “even better than me George Hhm” He was challenged and Dad squirmed “I did not say that as he started pumping his seed into my mouth whether out of nervousness at seeing my Mom Lori or the fact that I had sucked him to his orgasm.


Mom came towards us and…

belab
belab
341 Followers