Pittsburg Driver Ch. 01

Story Info
He watches hirsute honey fuck in the back of the limo.
1.5k words
3.46
56.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

My thanks to Steve for providing me the main characters and events of the story. He’s a real hair lover.


My job at the Stilwell Hotel at Pittsburgh was undoubtedly boring. As a limo chauffer almost always my brief was to drive to the Pittsburgh State University. The Hotel was in a bad shape and I was falling behind in my mortgage. Life was tough ever since Alice left me and getting into brawls wasn’t helping my state of mind and neither was my excessive drinking. Only last night I had spent my last few hundred bucks on the two women whom I hit the sack with. They were big Kansas broads and I hardly remember what happened though I do remember the women astounded by the size of my penis.

My cock is indeed large. It’s about 10 inches long and quite thick and most women gag when they try to give me a blowjob. Even last night the blonde had remarked to her friend “this bloke is huge. I cant take his outsized pecker in my mouth he will tear it apart. Why don’t you suck him off”? It was the last I heard before dozing off.

I had the late evening shift to pick up John and Jena Mortimer from the airport and get them to the Hotel. I reached the airport in time and lounged around and just before 9 they came out and signaled to me behind the board I was carrying with their name on it. The woman was a stunner. She looked like Demi Moore. She was a brunette with Pamela Anderson’s bust and her tall husband was no less like a movie star himself. I had an instant erection as a stared at her full red lips and for a moment I thought of her lips around my hard cock. She was holding his hand and I swear I though brushing his trouser front.

They got into the stretch limo as I opened the door for Jena. I accidentally brushed against her rubbing my huge penis against her anus as I tried to put her hand baggage into the limo. She spun around and for a moment I thought she would scream at me but she smiled and showed me her beautiful teeth and and better still her cleavage and her buttery breasts. She got into the car and I slid the glass partition as I looked back I saw a huge lump on her husband’s crotch. I could see that some action was to happen.

Sure enough in a few moments she slid the curtain across but left enough open as I stared back through the rear view mirror. She had a seductive pout and she bent down ad unbuckled John. He was fiddling with her blouse and she raised her arms as he pulled it off. As I turned the ignition key and started to move forward the car spluttered as I saw Jena’s underarms. She had more hair in her underarms than most women have on their head. Jet-black coarse hair grew in her bushy armpits. She was now sitting with her arms folded behind her head and the gleaming hair in her bushy armpits sprang at you. He had unhooked her bra and I turned around and saw the hairiest woman I had ever seen. Jena’s armpits were a virtual forest; jet-black hair was growing wild and her untrimmed bushy armpits looked very sexy.

She then unzipped him and took out his long cock. The sight mesmerized me. She wrapped her hand around it, stroking him. “Oh, god, John, I can’t wait to swallow that monster!” Jena purred loud enough for me to hear and moved her head a bit forward to be able to lick the tip of that monster. As she started to push it into her mouth, it became clear that it wasn’t going to fit. It was just too large. But Jena was nowhere near from giving up.

She was looking straight at me though her mouth was on his cock. My erection was raging and I could hardly drive the limo. He started saying in a teasing voice “Jena you have much more hair in your armpits than me even your pussy is like a jungle with more hair than I have on my crotch”. She just smiled at him or was she smiling at me. How did she know I was a sucker for hair and that I was completely turned on by her hirsute armpits? In America most women shaved their underarms and here seeing this sexy woman with the carpet of jet-black hair in her pits was a sight to behold. I watched in awe as the hairy woman opened up her mouth as wide as possible, she was able to get the head inside her mouth. There were drops of sweat on her forehead, and even in her unshaven armpits as she was straining to get as much cock inside her mouth as possible.

He grabbed Jena by her hair, and started to fuck her mouth. First slowly, and when he had managed to push half his monster inside her mouth, Jena started to gag. He was screaming “Aaaahhhhhhhh you sexy woman I love your unshaven pits. Sooooo much hair in your underarms Aaaaaahhhhhmmmmmm I want to lick your hairy underarms”. She nodded at me I thought and then he just kept fucking her mouth, even faster than before, but soon, the gagging stopped, and after a few forceful pushes into her mouth, the whole fucking monster was buried inside Jena’s throat. But she loved it. She then took it out of her mouth and I saw his saliva-coated dong and she reached over, grabbed his cock and again stroked his immensely thick cock. He started to rub his cock between her breasts and into her bushy armpits. With each stroke, the tip of his cock touched her chin and came out and snaked into her hairy pits. His thrusts became longer and faster.

I saw that her panties had been lowered and her bushy pussy was on view too. The jet-black thicket of crisp hair guarding her pussy was very dense one hand was between her legs furiously rubbing her clit, and the juice that seeped from between her lips had already produced a dark, wet patch on the limo. The limo was now moving at snail’s speed but neither of my passengers cared and at least one was carrying on her activities partly to be watched by me. Maybe she liked people watching her not that I had any voyeuristic tendencies. I liked to be in the thick of action and my cock was even bigger than his. I slid my seat back and unzipped myself. She was watching me even as John was shoving his cock in the heavy pelt of dark hair in her luxuriant pits. The furry hair in her armpits was slick with her sweat as well as the oozing pre-cum from John’s prick.

I arched my back and raised myself and showed her massive cock. My raging hardon was sticking up and I saw her raise a bushy eyebrow as she smacked her lips and started fellating me visually even as her husband’s cock slid through the rug in her underarms and entered her mouth. She kept it open even as it retreated into her armpit jungle as my cock ached, as it grew even larger.

He places his hands upon her ass and turns her around as her rump now faces me. I can see the hairiest asshole I have ever seen. Black crinkly hair was growing up her arsehole. He gently pushes his cock enters her ass. Moaning at her tight hairy ass, he slams his cock deep into her. He takes a few deep breaths and slowly starts to move in and out of her ass. I look at the frenzy on John’s face. His hairy chest making him look like a movie star. His big cock is now pounding her and sliding in and out of Jena’s hairy ass. Getting use to the feel of him, she starts pushing back onto his cock. She turns around and smiles at me as he continues to fuck her anally. She’s hell of a hot woman as I bring the car to a standstill and start masturbating furiously. Reaching around her, he slides his fingers into her bushy armpits. I helplessly watch wanting a piece of the action. I am hard as he slips his fingers into the thick mass of Jena’s bushy pubes. He then hooks his hand into her bushy armpits as if holding onto the hair in her hairy armpits and rides her. "Darling, I'm gonna deposit my cum in your hairy ass and then fuck your bushy armpits and fill your hairy armpits with my cum. Your jet-black bushy armpits will become white when I cum in them". I cannot hold back and start spurting my seed on the steering wheel.

belab
belab
344 Followers