Pixie Ch. 02

Story Info
Not how you were expecting this to go.
5.4k words
4.37
15k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys. It's been a long long time. But I finally remembered the password to my account so yay!! And yes rest assured Ellie Ch.04 is also coming. Thanks love you guys.

*****

"Mom. I feel as if we've bought enough outfits for me to attend a hundred parties. Can we please go home now?"

Rejoyla looked at her daughter surprised "Are you okay honey? I've never known you to want to voluntarily quit shopping."

"Yeah but that was when I still had free will."

"You know I just don't understand you at all. I used to have to beg my mother to go to parties, and here you are with the best mom in the world, who might I add doesn't mind if you go to parties and you're complaining about it. You're eighteen years old a month from graduation and two more before you leave for college. Come on go have fun."

Blessed tried hard not to roll her eyes "Mom...I'm not much of a party person is that so wrong?"

"No but sweetheart don't you want to hang out with kids your age?"

"No." she answered bluntly. At least not these kids. They were spoiled, over privileged and awful. But if she told her mother that she knew Rejoyla would march to the school and cause more problems. She could deal with the teasing and the bullying for a couple more months. Then she would be out of this town and on to something better.

"I just don't understand. Like how can you be okay with not having any friends? I want you to have a fun high school life. Friends, parties and boyfriend all the stuff normal girls do. I mean you worked hard and you should enjoy the rest of your high school life."

Inwardly Blessed groaned. She wasn't going to let this go was she? Maybe if she only showed her face at the party for a minute her mother would be happy. Then she would get off her back. "I'm sorry mom. You're right I need to enjoy myself more. I guess I'm just nervous." She was more than nervous. How did she let this happen? Her attending a party at Raphel's house? Ugh this was sure to be another disaster. Just like the time in seventh grade.

Five years ago

Blessed tried to swallow the lump in her throat as she walked through the crowd of teens dancing to pop music being played on the speakers. She was not a fan of The Black Eyed Peas and she had absolutely no desire to dance. Raphel's thirteenth birthday had turned out to be a huge deal. Almost every child in their grade was here in the courtyard of the Redrigez's house. Red streamers traveled across the lawn and came to a whirlwind shaped center above the table filled with gifts. Adults stood by the pool laughing and chatting. Some of the dads were standing by the row of barbeque grills. As she walked through the throng of people she was embarrassed of her new white dress. It was spaghetti strapped with little pink flowers dusted across the bodice. Blessed hated white, and flowers and pink. According to her mother a Panic At the Disco tee shirt and worn blue jeans were not part attire.

When the invitation to this party had been placed on her desk she had looked up confused at her fellow classmate and tormentor Raphel. He shrugged at her look, "My parents told me to invite everyone and their parents so I guess you can come too Cardboard."

Cardboard was the mean nickname Raphel and his friends had given Blessed three years ago. When she had first moved to Grainesville everyone had been nice. Blessed had made friends with one of Raphel's buddies Brendon Wickmore. As they sat on the swings talking Raphel had walked over to them and said "Brendon who gave you permission to talk to such an ugly girl?" When they only looked at him puzzled Raphel had decided to up the ante.

"She's so ugly she should wear a Cardboard box over her face so we don't have to see it." When Raphel had burst into laughter at his own joke naturally the other kids joined in on the humiliation. After that her name became Cardboard and Brendon had stopped talking to her. This was why she was shocked at being invited to Raphel's party. Despite her objections her mother had forced her to go to the party claiming it was nice to get to know the other children.

So now Blessed was walking around a party in which she had no friends. She was daydreaming about leaving when she heard someone calling her name. She turned to see Brendon walking towards her. He was wearing black and red swimming trunks and his blonde hair was wet. Puzzled Blessed walked towards her former friend "Uh...Yes?"

He gave her a big smile. "Raphel sent me to come get you a few of us are going to go play some games in the rec room and we wanted you to come."

They did? Maybe he had made a mistake and called out the wrong person. "Um are you sure he meant me? I'm pretty sure Raphel hates me and everything that has ever come into contact with me."

"No. He loves you. In fact I heard him tell Jay that he thought you were the coolest."

For the first time since she and her mother had moved to Grainesville Blessed felt excited. Maybe Raphel was starting to warm up to her. Maybe he had realized that she just wanted to get along with everyone and now she would finally have friends. She would finally have someone to see movies with and go shopping. "Really?" she asked Brendon excitedly.

'Really." He responded. "Come on. Everyone is waiting for you."

As they started to walk towards the white patio that lead to the inside of the huge house Blessed decided this was the best time to talk to Brendon. Maybe they could be friends again too. "So it's kind of weird to hear you call me by my name. I was afraid people had forgotten my name wasn't Cardboard."

He turned towards her but for some reason wouldn't meet her eyes. "Yeah. Well even though we haven't talked in awhile I hope you...still know we're still friends."

"Two years."

"Huh?"

"It's been two years since you talked to me. Well since anyone has talked to me. You know without the whole taunting thing."

He swallowed really loudly "Yeah. Well we're over that now."

They walked into the house. The white kitchen tile was smoothly waxed as they walked past the cherry wood winding staircase and to the white door that lead to the basement that was also the rec room. He opened the door "you first" She walked down the stairs into a large room with dark green carpet. There were two round wood tables that looked like they were used for poker. In the back on the left was a pool table and mounted on the back wall was a television that was tuned into MTV. Music blared in the room as kids sat on the two black leather couches and sat crossed legged on the floor. Raphel sat on the ottoman with Ginger, a snooty red hair girl on his lap. When he noticed Brendon and Blessed he had Rob his best friend turn the TV down. Ginger slid off his lap and Raphel rose off the ottoman.

"Yay Car- I mean Blessed is here now we can really start the games." For his birthday Raphel was dressed impeccably he wore a black polo shirt with dark grey shorts that had a thick silver chain hooked on his waist. His black hair was cut in a skater boy look. Ginger smiled nastily at Blessed. "Oh yay. We're so happy you're here."

The hair on Blessed's neck stood up. Something wasn't right. Why were they all staring at her like that? Maybe coming here was a mistake. "Um yeah my mom made me attend. I'm supposed to thank you for the invitation."

He smiled at "No problem." The other kids began to shuffle around rising from the sofas and moving the thick wooden coffee table that was in between the two. Raphel clapped his hands together. "So let's do this. Jay go get the bottle."

Blessed was confused. What did they need a bottle for? Then it hit her, she was in seventh grade now. She had heard a lot of kids played spin the bottle now. As she realized what was about be one of those kids. As the kids all settled themselves into a circle on the floor she stood there dazed.

Raphel looked up at her from his spot on the floor, "Are you not going to play Blessed?"

She snapped out of her confusion, "Uh...yeah I am." She scurried over to the other kids she didn't know where to sit.

Brendon smiled at her "You can sit next to me." Grateful for the invitation Blessed arranged herself next to him. She smiled tentatively at Aiko the Asian girl on the other side of her. She turned her attention to the middle of the circle. A clear bottle on its side lay on the carpet.

"Okay guys you know the rules whoever the bottle lands on you have to be blindfolded. Then we are going to spin the bottle again and that person has to kiss you. Afterwards you have to guess who kissed you if you're right you get a prize!" As Ginger explained the rules Blessed felt a bit anxious. This wasn't spin the bottle.

"However...if you guess wrong you get a penalty." the kids giggled and ahhed.

"Rules are boring. Let's do this!" Raphel crawled to the circle and spun the bottle. The room quieted as they watched the bottle land on a dark haired boy she had never seen before.

Laughter filled the room "Blindfold time Vince!" Raphel cried out excitedly. Ginger and another girl tied the black fabric around his eyes. "Next his kisser." he spun the bottle again.

Brendon nudged her "Don't worry it probably won't land on you." his reassuring smile made the butterflies in her stomach recede a bit. She watched in silence as the bottle began to slow. When the bottle stopped she looked up in absolute horror as she realized the bottle was pointing towards her.

She looked at Brendon, "What was that about me not getting picked?" She whispered furiously.

"Wow I honestly didn't see that coming." He smiled sheepishly at her.

Raphel turned to stare at her "Ok guys don't say anything. We don't want Vince to guess who it is."

Blessed sat there unsure of what to do. Kiss a boy? She had never kissed anything in her life. But all the kids were staring at her expectantly. This was the first time she had ever been invited to a party if she chickened out now she would never be invited to another. She would spend her whole life alone. She didn't want to go back to Cardboard face, so for this one time she would follow the crowd. She scooted to the center of the circle where Vince sat blindfolded.

Ignoring the giggles Blessed leaned forward and pressed her lips against Vince's. His lips were soft and moved under hers. She was surprised and leaned harder into the kiss. It felt nice. Kind of warm and her heart fluttered. She moved her lips a bit and Vince made a noise and pressed his tongue to the seam of her lips. After that the whole room seemed to disappear. She open her mouth slightly and his tongue slid through. A moan popped out of Blessed. As absorbed in the kiss as she was Vince wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeper. Suddenly Vince was ripped away from her and her eyes flew open. Raphel was yanking on Vince's right arm looking enraged. He shoved Vince down and punched him in the face.

"You weren't supposed to like it dipshit!" Raphel screamed at his cousin. He raised his hand to punch him again and Blessed finally snapped back from her confusion. She jumped up and grabbed Raphel's shoulders.

"Stop! Stop It!" She pulled with all her might and Raphel finally let go of Vince. He then turned to her. His green eyes bore into hers. She was taken aback by the anger in his eyes. Why was he angry? Did she not play the game right? "Uh...um Vince didn't do anything wrong. I-I'm not sure why you're mad but I think you need to calm down." His eyes narrowed.

"So you're sticking up for my cousin? Why is it because he was your first kiss?" He laughed nastily. "You know, you're the smartest kid in school so I never would've thought you would be so dumb." He gestured with his head towards the other kids. Blessed had forgotten the other kids were there because they had been so unusually quiet.

When she turned to them they were all standing in a cluster behind her, and each one of them had their phones out. Her heart began to beat fast and her breathing quickened. She looked confused at the group of kids. "Brendon?" she asked but he didn't look at her. Ginger stepped forward from the group. "Did you really think we would invite you to one of our parties because we liked you? You really are stupid."

Next Rob stepped forward "Raphel came up with this elaborate prank and we all wanted to help." The other kids laughed. Blessed was still confused. What were they talking about? What prank?

Raphel saw her confusion and sighed. "Ginger give me your phone." The other girl handed him her little pink Razor once he got it he turned the screen towards Blessed. On the screen was a picture of her kissing Vince, but he had been replaced with a pig. "I got the idea from a movie I watched funny right? As all the other kids laughed Blessed felt herself go numb.

Of course. Now it all made sense. No wonder she had been feeling uneasy, this was all a trap. A trap she had fell into with ease. She had been so desperate for friends so pathetic she had ignored her instincts. Her guard was down and they took full advantage. She watched them all laugh and show each other their own personal pictures and realized she hated them. Hated them with so much passion it felt like her chest was burning. They thought they were better than her but they were mistaken. She wouldn't lose to a bunch of spoiled pricks. Raphel would never get the satisfaction of seeing her cry. That was all he wanted she realized. For some strange reason he wanted to see her broken but Blessed would die before he ever saw her cry and one day she would make him feel as small and helpless as he liked to make others feel.

She noticed the room had gotten quiet and she looked up. They were all staring at her with varying looks of panic and fear on their faces. She heard a sound in her ears and it kept growing louder. Brendon looked ready to cry. Then Blessed realized the sound was coming from her. She was laughing. Laughing uncontrollably. It poured from her like water and she couldn't stop it. She laughed so hard she was gasping for breath. The looks on their faces made her laugh harder.

"What's wrong with her?" Ginger cried. She has hiding behind Raphel. Her big blue eyes full of fear.

Raphel looked concerned and a bit afraid. Blessed willed herself to stop. Once the laughter stopped she took a second of catch her breath. She then began to walk towards Raphel. He and Ginger took a step back every time she took one forward. Once Ginger's back hit the wall she walked up to Raphel and looked him straight in the eye.

"So what next Raphel? Are you and your group of losers going to upload those pictures to the internet? Are you going to print them out and post them all over school? I don't care. DO what you want because you and your little group of assholes mean nothing to me." At her words the fear in his eyes faded and were replaced by a look of challenge. "You think you can hurt me? Not a chance in hell. Fuck you. And Fuck your stupid little group." With that Blessed walked away from the group of kids ignoring the shouts of "freak" that followed her. She didn't care what they did with those pictures because they would never be able to hurt her again.

Blessed blinked as she became aware where she was. On that day she swore to herself she would never fall for another of his stupid tricks. Fuck him. She looked at her mother "If I go to this party will it make you happy?"

"To see you act like a normal eighteen year old? Yes."

She tried not to sigh "Fine mom, but I'm only going for you." She ignored the look of triumph on Rejoyla's face. An older woman in a red wrap dress passed Blessed and caught her attention. She was holding hands with a young black man with dreads. They looked like they were on a date.

"Uh..mom. I'm gonna run into Spencer's too look for a new choker. Meet you in the food court in fifteen?"

"Yeah..sure honey" Blessed walked off in pursuit of the couple. She felt a smile spread across her face as she reached into her bag and pulled out her phone.If this was what she thought it was she may have finally found a way to knock King Raphel off his throne.

The butterflies in Blessed's stomach were obviously in the middle of some kind of battle because of how strong they were. She felt her face slip into an expressionless mask as she walked through the glass door. People were everywhere. Scantily clad and grinding on each other like dogs in heat. There was a bar in the back that seemed to be fully stocked and Birthday by Two Chains played on the stereo. Despite the event Blessed felt she looked amazing. She wore a plain black crop top with wording that read BOYS LIE in white bold lettering. It displayed her flat stomach perfectly. She chose to wear her black Tripp pants that laced up to the knees along with her spiked combat boots she looked like a total badass. Her long black hair was curled to one side of her head the new spiked collar her mom bought her was the icing on the cake.

Could this party get more pretentious and cliche? Where the hell was Raphel? Her plan was to stay for only an hour. Then she would leave and her mom would get off her back. A hand grabbed her wrist "Whoa! You clean up nice cardboard." Rob pulled her against his fleshy body. Despite being on the football team he was still chubby. His dirty blonde hair was slicked back and his face was tomato red and splotchy. Due to all the bodies being so close it was hot in the living room and he smelled a little ripe. She tried to pull away but his other hand trapped her to him. From her nape to the small of her back his hand traveled. She shivered in revulsion.

"Hell I might even give you a little something. Don't worry you'll like it." His breath was hot on her ear.

She made a gag noise "I think I just threw up in my mouth."

"How about you gag on my dick?"

Pig. "Aww poor wittle Robbie. It must have been so long since you've seen your own dick that you're desperate to show it to someone. Fleshlight no longer satisfying you?" The grip on her wrist turned bruising. "In about two seconds...I'm going to stab you in the neck with the knife in my boot."

"Come on Rob I'm pretty sure there are hotter girls than Little Miss Freak here." Blessed turned to meet her enemy. She kicked asshole number two in the shin and he let her go. Then she glared at Raphel.

"Would you please control your goons?"

His green eyes flashed at her "I try not to keep the leash too tight."

"Maybe they need a cage. That's where the zoo tends to put gorillas."

"Did she just call me a gorilla?"

Blessed rolls her eyes "I'm sorry. The gorillas of the world did not deserve such a grave insult."

Raphel smiled at her more like a show of teeth "I'm surprised you came."

She laughed "No you're not. Seeing as too you went far as involving my mom. So you knew I would have no choice but to attend."

"Yeah. I did outsmart you didn't I?"

"I'll let you keep thinking that." Rob seemed confused by the whole conversation. He didn't understand the battle of wills he was witnessing.

Blessed fucking hated him. Even now he stood next to her looking like he was so far above her. As always he looked amazing with black northface jacket that fit him perfectly and his jeans that looked tailor made. A gold rosary hung on his neck and his jet black hair curled above his left eye. Pretty bastard. He only proved the theory that beauty could rot the soul. "So...since you felt the need to blackmail me here was there something you wanted?"

His eyes raked down her body "There's something I want all right."

"I would rather die."She said in between gritted teeth.

"You wish you were that lucky." He turned to his friend "Keep the party going I'll be right back" He turned to her "Coming?"

She glared at him. Snide bastard. "I guess." Blessed followed him as he skillfully navigated through the throng of undulating bodies. They walked through glass doors that lead to a small patio. Ginger and two other girls sat at the table. Mike's Hard Lemonade in their hands. Ginger's face lit up when she saw Raphel then fell when she saw who was behind him.

12