Pixie Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So incapable of thought was I, I scarcely reacted at the sight of the shadowy creatures watching from the forest eaves, cum spurting in great arcs from their tiny twiglet dicks. Emotionally and physically exhausted, I fell asleep on the grassy ground, wrapped in Robert's arms, his still throbbing impossible cock buried deep inside my ass.

*

How long we slept I don't know, but night was giving way to a new day. My body felt bruised inside and out, and I was shivering from the cold - and wet and sticky from an absurd amount of cum. Of the creatures in the forest, if they had been real and not the product of a delusional mind, there was no sign.

The prospect of walking naked along the main road, probably for miles, or even just waiting, probably for hours, no longer appealed. "I'm going back to the car," I said, and set off slowly down the track.

After a brief hesitation, Robert followed, quickly catching up. "Um, about last night," he said.

It was difficult to look at him. He was my married boss, who I'd never seriously considered being with, and he'd just subjected me to the most brutal fucking of my life. I would be feeling the aftermath of it for days. And how was I supposed to continue working for him without remembering my screams as he spanked me, and how I'd choked on his cock in the moments before he covered me in cum?

And how was I supposed to go back to my normal life after the ecstasy of being fucked by an inhuman wolf-cock, out in the open, watched by unsuspecting drivers and mischievous woodland creatures?

"Pixies," I said. "They were pixies."

"Huh?"

I didn't bother to explain, but stopped to confront him. "One question, Robert. Would you do this again?"

"Yes," he said, without hesitation, and smiled warmly. "But only with you."

He took my hand, and we continued on to the picnic spot and the abandoned car. Our stolen clothing had been returned, folded up neatly on top of the car. But rather than accept this gift of normality, I curled a hand about Robert's beautiful cock. "No need to hurry, is there?"

12