Pixie Trixxx: Icy Breeze

Story Info
Icy Breeze gives a woman a tiny touch of confidence.
996 words
3.76
128.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

"That's the spot, right there. Don't you fucking stop!" Penny growled over her shoulder at Mike. The alarm clock on the night stand had been knocked over during the initial clash of bodies and neither Penny nor Mike gave a shit that it was six fifteen

There was no way Mike would have stopped then even if she'd started begging him. He was just too close and seeing the cinnamon colored whore face down, ass up in her parents bed was just too much to handle. His fingers were busy digging into the pliable flesh of her hips pulling against him.

Penny braced herself against the wall and started meeting his thrusts. "Harder." She hissed. Mike was already rutting her like she was just a piece of fuck meat. The sheets had been torn from the mattress and both of them were going to have bruises to remember this in the morning.

Mike felt his balls tighten, he wasn't going to last much longer. "Where?"

"Don't you dare pull out you motherfucker. I want to feel it." Penny snarled pushing back against Mike driving him completely into her cunt. When he pushed back her arms gave out from beneath her leaving her sandwiched between his slick sweat covered chest and the mattress. "Oh good God." She moaned. The feeling of his hot cum flooding her insides was incredible.

Nearly a minute passed in silence with neither of them moving. Mike finally broke the silence. "All this because of a tattoo?"

Penny turned back toward him and shrugged. "It's not all because of the tattoo. I always thought you were sexy." She wriggled her way out from beneath him.

"Really, why didn't you say anything?" Mike asked.

Penny just shrugged and walked into the bathroom starting up a shower.

"Was it everything you hoped for?" A soft voice called out of nowhere.

Penny nearly leapt out of her skin. "Don't do that!"

"Sorry." Icy Breeze apologized. She'd appeared seemingly from no where standing on the shower head, all five an a half inches of her. "Was getting that boy as good as you hoped."

"Better." She replied stepping into the shower and letting the hot water cascade over her body washing away the sweat. "What did you do to him? Was that your pixie mind control that made him finally notice me?"

Icy Breeze shook her head. "I didn't do anything to Mike, not a thing." The tiny fairy replied flittering down to land on Penny's shoulder enjoying the hot water. The fairy made a gesture and a blue energy took hold of the loofa.

"You must have done something, he's never paid me any attention before." Penny replied. The flying loofa was covered in soap and then went to work gently scrubbing her nude form.

"Oh, I did something to you. You thought the tattoo would effect men?" Icy Breeze shook her head. "I could do that if I wanted of course but it's easier just to effect you."

Penny arched her back when the loofa scraped over a particularly sensitive spot between her shoulders. "I could get used to this in a hurry." She purred.

"Who are you talking to babe?" Mike called finally falling off the bed and stumbling into the bathroom. "We should probably hurry up and make the bed before you know, your folks get back."

The loofa went crashing to the shower floor. "Nobody, just thinking outloud." Penny gasped looking around. Icy Breeze had already vanished.

"Thinking about what?" Mike hopped up on the sink.

"You're not getting in the shower?" Penny pouted turning posing for him.

"Nope, I'm enjoying the view a little too much sexy. Besides I don't trust you." He smirked.

"You don't trust me?" Penny shook her head. "Well that's pretty smart." She stepped out of the shower wrapped her arms around his neck and dragged him in with her. "Cus I want to do real bad things with you."

"You're not finished with me yet?" Mike asked with a laugh.

"Oh, not by a long shot sweet stuff. When I'm finished with you you won't be able to walk straight for a month." Penny wrapped her fingers around Mike's cock and slowly started stroking his cock. "Come on, I've never had a fuck in a shower before." Penny shoved Mike down onto the seat and turned around guided his cock into her. "Isn't that better?" Penny purred taking Mike's hands and bringing them up to cup her breasts while she ground against him.

"Aren't you worried your folks'll get home soon?" Mike groaned, he was already losing track of whatever he was supposed to be thinking about.

"Nope, they aren't going to be back until after six."

"That sounds amazing." Mike growled driving Penny up and down over his shaft.

If Penny and Mike hadn't been in the shower, if she hadn't been moaning obscenities, if he hadn't been growling filthy things in to her ear and most importantly if Icy Breeze hadn't made them utterly oblivious to everything that was going on they would have noticed Penny's parents sooner.

On the flip side if Jessica and Grant hadn't shared an entire bottle of wine before taking a cab home, hadn't specifically gone to watch La Soiree knowing full well that it would put Jessica in the mood, if they hadn't missed their daughter's car parked out from and hadn't been pulling each other's clothing off from the moment they stepped into the doorway. By the time the married couple had stumbled into the bed room they were so blinded by each other they didn't notice their bed in shambles. Icy Breeze might have pushed them along a little bit.

Icy Breeze was probably the only person who was amused when Mr. and Mrs. Johnson walked into the shower where their daughter was riding her someone other than her boyfriend.

"Penny!"

"Mom!"

"Baby girl?"

"Daddy?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Johnson?"

"Who's he?"

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers