Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I followed him thru the house I couldn't help but notice the two globes of his ass that looked as if the tight swim suit was made specifically for them...nice and high and slightly rounded...and definitely firm as they barely moved as he walked. He was young, but the slightly thick covering of dark hair on his legs and light beard growth coupled with his height and build suggested the possibility he wasn't jail bait. Even if he was; there is nothing wrong with just looking; especially since he couldn't be more than a few months or maybe a year younger than my own 18 years. My fantasizing stopped as he pushed open the door at the end of the humongous family room and the sun bouncing off the pool blinded me.

I sat the pizza down on the glass topped table as he pulled a twenty and a five out of his wallet and handed them to me with the words "Keep the change."

I smiled real big and thanked him very sincerely for the nearly $7 tip and then added. "You know how to get a rep as a great customer so you get fast service. That's unusual for somebody your age." I meant those words, but also hoped it provided an opening to find out just how old this hunk was.

"Well...I'm probably as old as you are, but it helps that my brother's best bud from high school delivers for you guys, and Cody jammed it up our asses about what tipping means to pizza guys. You'll always get at least $5 here...$10 from the 'rents when its 3 or 4 items."

I completely missed all of his last words because my brain was fixated on Cody being mentioned as a 'best bud' and included the words 'jammed it up our asses'. It created a visual that almost brought my dick to full attention in an instant.

"So you and Cody are friends too? We hang together after work sometimes." I was praying that this small talk would lead somewhere. "He's almost 22 now I think...you can't be that anywhere near that old."

He laughed and said "No, but my brother is. They used to let me party with them sometimes even though I was the typical pain in the ass younger brother. Because I was born in late September, I couldn't start school for a year and am now one of those pathetic 18 year olds that are still in high school and they both give me shit about being 'a little kid' whenever they are together."

My mind raced as I sorted what all had just been told me...Cody and this young hunk's brother were 'best buds'; they had all partied together; and this cute twink was legal. My box twitched at the thoughts going thru the brain.

"The name's Chris," interrupted my day dreaming.

I replied, "Mine's Josh," as I bumped the fist he had extended to me.

"Well you look like you need a break from all this heat Josh...got some time to kill for a quick dip?" The sparkling emerald green eyes, thick black hair, and glistening white teeth of Chris's smile was melting me far more than the afternoon humidity. I was definitely more than willing to invest a little more time with this nicely tanned manboy. Before I could answer, he dove into the pool leaving me standing there like a garden statute. When he surfaced, he looked up at me while treading water and teased "Come on in buddy...it feels really good." He punctuated his offer with another of those intoxicating smiles.

"I'd love to Chris...really would love to...but it isn't like I run around town with a swimsuit on under my shorts just in case somebody offers to let me borrow their pool for ten minutes."

"Well Josh...whatever you have on for underwear is cool...or you can just skinny dip if you like. It's totally private back here and the 'rents are away for the entire weekend. Nobody to worry about seeing you...except me." That damn smile was on his face again and his eyes seemed to be paying a lot of attention to my suddenly packed shorts.

I looked down at him and said "Well, if you are sure, I guess I am game for a little fun." The not so subtle hint dropping between us was getting almost ridiculous. I kicked off my shoes and pulled my tee over my head. As I dropped it to the ground and popped the snap on my cutoffs, Chris swam over to the edge of the pool right in front of me and stared as I slowly unzipped myself. Knowing I was half hard, I shoved them down & off and dove into the pool all in one motion before the huge bump in the front of my white briefs gave me away. I wanted to play, but I also wanted to be sure of his intentions first.

The cool water felt good as I glided a good 20 feet underneath it from my dive. When I broke the surface, I couldn't see Chris and was suddenly pulled under again. When I came up this time...sputtering from the mouthful of chlorinated water I had inhaled by accident...he was standing beside me in the waist deep end laughing himself silly. I quickly moved and pushed his head down while sweeping his leg with my foot and put him under. He came up splashing and I joined in trying to see which of us could get the other to stop first. One well placed slap of water blinded me and Chris took advantage of it by jumping forward and taking me under again with an upper body tackle. We were both laughing hysterically when we came up for air together. It was a case of 'boys will be boys' and acting like kids.

"Looks like a draw dude," was the tease I tossed at him.

That was only answered with "In your dreams wimp," that came with the inviting smile once again plastered on his face. He leaned back against pool edge with his well toned arms stretched wide which showed off the darkly tanned chest and v-shaped torso that probably came from spending plenty of time in the pool. The water was only about three foot deep which also allowed me to notice the tip of his knob peeking out of waistband of his tight Speedos. My wandering thoughts were interrupted by "I could take you anytime I decided to...and you know it, Josh." The smile was now an almost evil grin, but accented with a twinkle in his eyes.

I stepped closer and offered the challenge of "Ya think so Chris?" while pulling my body up to it's full 5' 8" stance. He grinned again and stood up...his six foot body suddenly towering over me. He whispered "Yeah I do stud," right before he grabbed my shoulders, spun me around, and pinned me to the wall with his face only inches from my own. Even though my more muscular body could probably take him, I stood completely still as he moved in tighter on me. His legs were straddling mine and I felt his hips press against me. My involuntary hardness was jammed against his upper thigh. My stomach twitched from what felt like a hard cock pressed to it.

We stood that way for the longest time...neither of us saying a word...just staring into each others eyes. Chris was the first one to break the spell by running his right hand down my side and to my near bursting wet tightie-whities. As it moved slowly to the front, my left hand slid behind him to cup one of those hard ass cheeks that were packed inside his suit. As I massaged him, he leaned in and brushed his lips across mine while squeezing the hard box he had finally found between my legs. My mouth fell open to his and he quickly slipped his tongue inside...tracing its way around my teeth at first and then I returned his moan as I began to suck on it. He pulled out and started nuzzling my neck along with a throaty whisper of "Looks like somebody is ready to play," as he rough rubbed my crotch.

I brought my hand to the front of his slick swim suit and replied, "I know...and I think somebody else is too." I slid my hand inside the wet fabric and wrapped it around the warm hardness of a what seemed to be an impressively sized tool.

Chris was roaming his hands all over me as I started kissing his hard chest and paying special attention to the erect nipples. I slowly moved him so that we had traded positions in the pool. With a quick squat, I encircled his waist and lifted him to the pool deck and forced open his long legs that were dangling in the water before planting my face into the nylon covered crotch with the mountainous bulge. He leaned back on his hands and moaned "Oh fuck yes, Josh," while I chewed on the water and pre drenched Speedos and the flesh rock that was underneath them.

While teasing him thru the fabric, I moved my hands to the waist of the suit and began pulling on them to be able to see what was inside. Chris's hips lifted slightly and I yanked them from the grip his hard bubble butt had on them. I lifted his legs and slid them down and off...tossing them to the side and reburying my face in his thick dark pubes with a nicely sized 6-½" rod poking up from them. Soaking them down well with my spit, I then started licking all around...first swirling my tongue around the base of the cock in my hand, and then sliding my tongue across to his leg and licking his inner thigh like a melting ice cream cone...pausing occasionally to use my teeth to chew on the light hair on his leg. My mouth moved back up and found its way to his large balls. I licked them and then popped one in my mouth as he moaned again. I rolled it around inside me and then inhaled the other before locking down on his sac and pulling it taut with my lips. When I started gently chewing on them, he cried out "Fuckin' A dude...OH FUCKIN' A JOSH!" as his body flattened on his back and his fingers grabbed my hair tightly.

Moving his legs up slightly gave my moist lips access to the small area of skin directly under his balls and my teeth were quickly alternating with my tongue at teasing it...lick, chew, lick-chew, lick long and hard and gently chew. Chris's young body was twisting with every move I made and a begging "Please don't stop Josh," slipped from his lips. I had no intention of stopping and let him know by pulling his ass cheeks apart and shifting my tongue from his sweet spot to sliding it across his boy pussy. He screamed with delight and it puckered teasing me to give it more attention. Slurping all around it with an every-so-often flick of the tongue had Chris near crazy. I finally stopped playing with it and went to work by wetting it down well and then sliding my tongue tip inside. Chris moaned even deeper than before and pushed his hips back against my face while grabbing my hair and pulling me forward. His breath was coming in short bursts as he said "I have never felt anything like this before man. I am gonna cum without even touching myself!"

I guess watching all those internet porn movies had taught me some things since that was the first time I had ever tried eating ass. Chris certainly seemed pleased at my mouth's maiden voyage there.

Not willing to let him waste himself that quickly, I reached up and grabbed his cock base tight and squeezed as I kept driving my tongue in and out of his boy hole. I could feel the juices pulsing inside his shaft trying to find their way out. But it wasn't time yet...not for me anyway. Keeping the pinch tight on the base, I used my legs and free arm to push up out of the pool. Holding on to my new bud's prize, I took his hand and led him to the chaise lounge. "Lay down and let me really make you feel something new," was all I said to him while pushing him to his back. Chris flopped down and looked up at me with pleading eyes. I smiled and simply said "Trust me" as I dropped to my knees and planted my face back between his tight ass cheeks.

I went back to chewing and licking, getting my target as wet and loose as I could. I emptied all the spit I could produce soaking him and Chris was quickly again wiggling like a fishing worm on a hook. I suddenly stopped and stood up over him. He opened his eyes and pleaded "More please Josh. I am so close to cumming,"

"I know Chris...so am I," even though I was still packed inside my wet briefs. "Soon baby...real soon," was the promise I made him as I peeled my dripping underwear off and my thick seven inches slapped my happy trail as it pointed to the sky. Back on my knees I went to add still more saliva to the rosebud he had spread his legs to show me. While getting him completely wound up again with my mouth, I was also wiping the dripping pre that my own cock was producing all over the shaft and head. I was so horned that it was like an open spigot and I used another hand full to wipe down my target too. Chris tensed a little when I slipped the tip of a jism soaked finger inside him. I looked up at him and smiled. "Relax buddy. I'm about to make you feel even better if you keep trusting me."

He smiled back and said only, "OK Josh."

I stood up and moved in between his long tanned legs with light black fuzz on them. Reaching down to encircle his tool with my hand as I bumped my 7x5 against his teenage boy cunt made us both quiver with anticipation. I slowly began pulling on him and softly reassuring him with my voice. "Close your eyes and enjoy it baby. I promise it will be amazing." I sure hoped I had paid close attention to the fucking scenes in the porn site movies because I think I was more of a virgin at this than Chris was.

Using my other hand, I guided my tool to the entrance and pushed gently...forcing just the head into Chris's tightness. He flinched but didn't say a word, so I pulled on his cock some more as I moved the next inch in. His eyes flew open and he pleaded "Please be easy. I have never been fucked before."

"I will be baby. I will never hurt you." That and the smile I added calmed him again. I moved another inch in gently and let him get used to having his ass split open. After a minute or two, I pushed one more inch in and then pulled it back quickly...and repeated the motion three more times...each one taking a bigger stroke both out and in. Chris was moaning deeply again and I asked, "You OK baby?".

"Oh yeah man...real OK! God, I feel so fucking full. It hurts but it hurts good...know what I mean?"

"I think I do Chris." It was all I could say since I had no clue at all what butt fucking felt like from either the top or bottom position. I then pulled back to the tip of my mushroom head before pushing all seven inches deep inside him at once.

Chris screamed at the same time I did...him from having his ass completely full for the first time and me from having him clench down so tight on me that I nearly blew my own load. I began short stroking him and letting our balls mash against each other's skin. Leaning over to plant a wet kiss on his lips seemed to be the right thing to try next and his tongue darted out to meet mine. His voice quivered. "Damn Josh! You have me fucking packed!" Then he grabbed me and pulled me down on top of him driving his tongue deep inside me as I increased the tempo of my hips.

"You are so fuckin' tight stud boy that I won't last long."

"Well if you keep pounding my ass that way, I won't either buddy."

We grinned at each other at the same time and he rammed back hard on my dick just as I humped forward all the way. My balls smacked his butt cheeks hard and my pubes crushed against his nut sac too. What should have been intense pain instead created screams from the bottom of our throats as our juice makers unloaded together. I felt the first wad dump inside Chris at the same time he began shooting rope after rope up his stomach and onto his chest. He grabbed his dick and worked another couple of ropes out of it as I pulled out and added another few of my own to the thick white puddles that were all over his hairless stomach. My last yank dripped down onto his hand and one final pull from him mixed his last dribble in with mine.

I leaned down to cover his body with mine and kissed him deeply. He returned the passion and then whispered as he rolled to the side and draped his arm over me. "I am so glad that Cody was right when he told my brother last night that you really knew how 'to deliver'."

* * * * *

When I got back to my dorm room that night, my mind was a mixture of confusion and fantasy. Part of me was really enjoying the sexual opportunities I was being presented with since my first experience a few weeks earlier. Cody was just a fling. Chris saying he would like to see me again also reminded me that I was much more interested in dating someone than just getting my rocks off every chance I got too. From everything I knew about 'being gay' at that point in time, guys my age didn't think about the future...just having fun. I guess that southern country boy raisin' up I got back home was more deeply ingrained than I realized because a future with someone was all I seemed to be able to think about.

12