Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do have time don't you Josh?" was the plea that came from Kyle as he broke the kiss.

A panting "Uh huh," was about all Josh could manage as he continued trying to undo the jeans. He leaned his head forward and began nibbling on Kyle's nips and moaning as an expert hand worked him through his shorts. Just as he managed to finally get the second button popped and was pushing Kyle's sleeveless tee up for better access for his lips, Kyle whispered to him.

"Hold off on me baby...tonight I get to give you a real tip." His eyes were gleaming as he quickly pulled away from Josh and began to undress him. Josh stood silently in awe as the stud slowly pulled the uniform shirt over his head and tossed it to the leather couch. After a pair of quick kisses and nibbles on Josh's boy tits, Kyle unhooked the khakis and went to his knees. A face was suddenly rubbing all over his straining crotch and a pair of hands began to knead his ass cheeks. Josh looked down just as Kyle seductively ran his hands up and down Josh's thighs, and as he used his teeth to pull down the zipper of his shorts...thinking that was just about the sexiest thing that had ever been done to him. He couldn't help but moan loudly as his shorts were shoved to his ankles and Kyle's began mouthing his cock thru the baby blue bikini briefs he was wearing. The only pause in the attention his rod received for the next few minutes was when Kyle looked up with the pre he had licked from the front of the wet undies on his lips, and teasingly asked, "How did you know that blue is my favorite color?"

"Just lucky I guess," was the snickering answer that came right as Josh felt the strong hands begin to peel the soft fabric from his hips. Kyle's tongue began licking Josh's hairless tummy as he worked the briefs over his stone hard bone. Josh had twisted his fingers in Kyle's thick dark hair and was massaging his head as his underwear was pulled ever so slowly down his legs. Kyle was making him crazy as he not only licked him and stripped him at the same time, but was also using his fingertips to tickle his balls and the inside of his thighs as he removed Josh's skimpy underwear. Already breathing so heavily, "Ohhh my GAAAWD Kyle!" was about all that Josh could force from his lips as the sensations electrified every nerve in his body. As he bent down to pull the undies from his feet, Kyle stuck his head behind Josh's leg and began kissing and suckling at the back of his knee. Josh was dribbling more pre juice than he ever had before and reached down to rub his wet slit with his thumb. He moaned incoherently again as he felt Kyle's tongue working its way up the back of his thighs and almost came as the warm mouth took his ball sac inside. "KYLE! OH DA~DAMN KYLE!" shot from his throat as his balls were rolled around on a moist tongue and the lips locked tight and pulled his bag taut.

Knowing that he had Josh so horny that he would cum way too soon, Kyle spit out his balls and stood up to kiss him again. He used his strong hands to trace a path from Josh's neck to his naked ass and back several times...once going low enough to tease his rosebud with a fingertip, but not pushing it inside. Josh had wrapped a leg around Kyle's and was grinding his crotch into him as they made love with their mouths. Josh was definitely all Kyle's at that point and he was guided backwards until he felt the coolness of the soft leather against the back of his calves. With a gentle push from Kyle, Josh's naked butt felt the same coolness as it was planted on the couch. Kyle stepped between Josh's legs and pushed them apart with his knees. He looked down and grinned as he began unsnapping his 501's. "I have to let it free or I am going to rip out the buttons," was the joking explanation as he undid himself. Josh could only sit there and play with his throbber as he watched Kyle first unfurl his beautiful cock from its blue jeans jail and then pull the tee over his head. Seeing his fantasy man standing in front of him...his hard cock jutting out from the undone jeans that were clinging to his ass still, and the pure eroticism of a hot guy, naked from the waist up in 501's...made Josh shiver.

"You are so beautiful Kyle," slipped from his mouth. It was what he did think, but probably not said in the right way since he didn't want to come across as some queenie bitch, and he blushed as he averted his eyes while mumbling "Sorry."

As if he knew exactly what he was thinking, Kyle took Josh's chin in his hand and turned his face upward. He softly said, "You are so very beautiful too, Josh." He then brushed his lips across Josh's mouth. After moving on up to kiss his nose, Kyle started brushing Josh's hair with his hand and added, "Please don't ever worry about what you say or how you say it to me because those words just made me the hardest I have been in weeks."

Josh smiled...Kyle smiled...and Josh closed his eyes tight as Kyle dropped between his legs and resumed using his hands, fingers, lips, mouth, and tongue on him.

The feelings that were zinging back and forth between his body and his brain as Kyle showered his nether region with attention had Josh flipping from uncontrollable nerve jerks, to a clear vision of this happening while laying on a blanket alongside the babbling brook deep in the woods of his family farm that he had stumbled upon one day. Many times when he was struggling with his gay feelings while growing up, he had hiked to that special private place and fantasized as he masturbated...fantasizing that instead of his hand, it was the mouth of a hot man giving him pleasure...WANTING his hand to be a hot man he was totally close to and felt more than just physical attraction to. Just as Josh was grinning at allowing himself to visualize the half eaten fantasy picnic lunch being tossed about on the blanket that he and his imaginary friend had shared before they got naked and decided to make each other dessert, Kyle brought him back to reality by moving his mouth to Josh's ear and whispering "Did you bring the extra icing baby?"

'Huh? What the fuck?' was what shot through his mind at first, but he answered with, "Umm...yeah, Kyle. I brought three in fact."

The now even larger grin on Kyle's face confused him as Josh watched him turn to the coffee table and pop open the velcro flap of the hot bag sitting there. Kyle's hand slipped inside, fumbled around a little, and muttered "Good boy," as he pulled two out and peeled back the top of one. "I need a little sugar rush and this will work perfectly," was all he said as he motioned for Josh to lay down on the couch. He held the small cup in his left hand and began rubbing Josh's balls with his right. A huge smile crept across his face as he placed the holder an inch or so from his lips; rolled up his tongue seductively; and then stuck it deep into it the icing. When he pulled it back out seconds later, his tongue was coated with the super sugary white gel and a huge glob was dangling from the tip. Kyle squeezed Josh's balls before leaning over to kiss him and pushing the sickeningly sweet dessert topping into his mouth. Josh moaned and began sucking Kyle's tongue clean. The harder the hand working his nut sac rubbed, the harder Josh sucked. They were both grinning ear-to-ear when they finally broke the kiss and Kyle simply said, "Ummm...that tasted so good."

"Sure did stud," went along with the twinkle in Josh's blue eyes.

Kyle then teased with "Well I want to see just how good it makes other things taste." He began to dribble the icing on Josh's nipples first; and then make a trail from his pecs down across his hairless tummy; around his belly button; and trickled the last bit on his balls. Then he grabbed the second one and used all the contents slathering Josh's hard cock with the sweet thick gel. Josh could only watch...hypnotized as Kyle turned him into a whole new type of dessert...and felt himself getting harder than he had already been. Kyle tossed the empty container over his shoulder; looked up and down Josh's naked, icing covered body, and joked, "Now THAT is something that needs to be on a menu somewhere!"

Josh almost couldn't control his laughter at that line, but Kyle quickly silenced him into kitten-like purrs as he jammed his lips onto Josh's right nipple and began licking the sugary substance from his chest. As Kyle's full lips and taste bulb moved ever so slowly following the white map he had made on the pecs, soft belly, and navel, Josh decided that Kyle had every intention of both being the one in control and that he wanted this to be Josh's night for all the attention. He sighed almost silently at how erotic it was to be a total receiver for a change and laced his fingers behind his head to watch and enjoy. Just before moving his face to swipe the icing from Josh's cum holders, Kyle looked up and nodded. "Yeah Joshie...that's it...let me do all the work and you just lay back and savor it babe."

The thought of 'Can this be real?' that went through Josh's mind was split between the amazing feelings Kyle was creating as he began slurping the icing so tenderly from his balls, and the fact that he had met someone so good looking...so sexy...so smart...so self-confident...so romantic...and so apparently into him, that he had just been tagged with a pet name. The grin on his face as he silently repeated 'Joshie,' and thought, 'How cute!' to himself, was quickly replaced with a very vocal "OH MY GAWD!" as Kyle began to greedily eat the thick globs of white icing from his flesh spigot.

For the next 15 minutes or so, Kyle did everything from playful teasing, to total wanton lust, to what could only be described as making love to the seven inches of flesh that stood up from his pelvis. At least a half dozen times, Josh felt his balls rumble and his life juice begin to search out his cum chute for release. But Kyle always pinched it off and went to work on Josh's gonads or slid up to his mouth for a quick make out session before returning to the oral action on his tool. No matter how much he wanted to cum and no matter how much he begged; Kyle would only whisper lustily to him, "Not yet baby...not yet," and go back to making Josh convulse as his mouth and hands did things to him he didn't know were possible. Without a doubt, the most amazing thing to Josh, was when Kyle swallowed his entire bone and somehow managed to breath and use his throat muscles to squeeze it over and over and over again for at least a full minute...and then just let it lay buried there for another minute before slowly pulling all the way back to the tip of the head and tickling his gushing slit with his tongue while staring into Josh's wide; and by now; wild eyes.

"OH FUCK! Please Kyle! Please let me cum! You just HAVE to! PUHHAALLEEZE!!!" screamed from his mouth and it was more of a demand than it was a request. Kyle smiled and answered the plea by taking him as deep as possible and begin a rapid bobbing motion that told Josh that it indeed was time. He couldn't help himself as he roughly grabbed Kyle's ears and forced his head up and down faster. Josh thrust his hips up into the mouth in sync with the downward jabs on his cock by the full lips. He heard Kyle gag several times, but the hunk made no attempt to pull away and kept up the pace. Kyle was moaning as he sucked and Josh added his own cries of delight as he finally felt the liquid move from his tensed-up balls. "Ohhh YESSS Kyle! I'm gonna cuummm!" was the last recognizable thing Josh said before the most massive orgasm he had ever experienced began filling Kyle's mouth.

Even with Josh jammed in him and with the sweet boy wads squirting one-after-another into his mouth, Kyle managed to utter "Oh yeah little stud...feed me your breeders." After that, any words either of them attempted were garbled amongst the moans coming from both of their mouths.

As Josh's happy whimpering became less pronounced, his spasms gradually reduced until he was laying flat and relaxed, experiencing a complete satisfaction that was obvious from the glow on his face. The hands that were only moments ago holding Kyle's head so roughly, were now gently and lovingly brushing thru the long dark hair and caressing the cheeks that were still puffed out as Kyle continued giving attention to the slowly deflating cock in his mouth. "Oh my fucking gawd Kyle. That was so amazing." After managing to sputter that out, Josh kept inhaling deep to try and regain a normal breathing pattern after his massive multiple explosions.

Kyle looked up across Josh's stomach, smiled, and suckled the now wilted flesh in his mouth one last time before finally let it slip from his lips. Beginning at the thick blond pubes and kissing Josh's soft, sweat drenched skin every couple inches, Kyle slithered his tongue and himself up the young body beneath him until his nakedness was fully prone on Josh's. Evidently; while giving him the best head ever; Kyle had managed to slide out of his 501's without Josh noticing...but then again...the house could have burnt to the ground during that blow job and he wouldn't have noticed. Kyle's rock hard tool pressing into him while dripping on his stomach, and their legs twisting together like a pretzel, was only slightly less salacious than the impassioned kiss they shared for the longest time. The ever so light humping motion from Kyle's hips, reminded him that he hadn't gotten off yet and Josh raked his fingernails across Kyle's back on the way to grabbing two handfuls of ass cheeks and then tickling the very full balls below them.

"Mmmmmmm!" was the first thing he heard as Kyle began grinding his hips against him a little harder. Josh began groping between them trying to get his hand around Kyle's hardness. He was fully expecting to return the favor with his mouth, but as he rubbed his finger across the leaking slit, Kyle murmured into his ear "Sit up in the corner of the couch, Joshie," and smiled at him. Josh complied and scrunched himself up into the corner of the cool leather. Kyle sat up too; spun quickly; and used his butt to spread Josh's legs before snuggling his ass against his crotch and his back against Josh's stomach and chest. He laid the back of his head on Josh's shoulder, licked his lower neck once, and began slowly pulling on the hunk of flesh standing tall between his legs. Instinctively, Josh wrapped his arms around Kyle's chest and kissed his cheek at the same time he began thumbing the erect nipples on his hard pecs. "MMmmMMMmmm," once again leaked out as unstated instructions from Kyle's lips. Josh moved his hands lower and massaged Kyle's abs while watching him increase the tempo of his fist slightly. Josh kissed Kyle's shoulder as he looked over it and shifted his right hand to Kyle's sac. "Ohhh yeah," spurted from Kyle. He jammed back tighter into Josh's embrace and once again ramped up the speed of his pistoning palm.

There was something so totally erotic about watching Kyle jack off while holding him. "Stroke that big cock for me stud," was Josh's sudden utterance that was coupled with a squeeze and yank on Kyle's full balls.

"Yes sir, my little man," came back from Kyle and he began pounding his pud faster.

As he watched Kyle's hand move more rapidly, Josh began chewing on his ear lobe and returned his fingers to the sensitive nips. As he pinched them simultaneously, Josh stuck the tip of his rolled up tongue in Kyle's ear and then growled "Beat it faster you fucking hunk! Drag that man jam out of those heavy balls!"

"Oh yeah...make me blast them Joshie!" Kyle's voice was strong but like a virginal teenager's at the same time. "Tell me what my little man wants."

Josh grabbed Kyle's head and pulled it to his face. Staring straight into his hazel eyes, Josh demanded "I want to see you blow the biggest load you ever have...just like you made me do in your hot mouth." He then forced his tongue between Kyle's lips and pinched the nipples between his fingertips ever harder. Kyle was moaning into Josh's mouth and sucking on the tongue that had invaded his. His paw was jacking ever faster and Josh could feel him begin to tense. He pulled back from Kyle's lips and ordered, "DO IT! Whip that fucking rod faster! DO IT NOW!"

Kyle was instantly reduced to long, low, guttural sounds as Josh suddenly chomped down on his neck and bit just hard enough for it to send shock waves through him; but lightly enough for it to not be painful. Josh continued nursing on his neck and working Kyle's pecs, but pulled off long enough to issue one last order of, "Now Kyle! Cum for your pizza boy you hot assed man! NOW DAMMIT!" Josh put a period at the end of the demand by returning his tongue to Kyle's mouth and bear hugging his stomach just as Kyle's body went rigid.

Josh felt the teeth clench his tongue at the same time the cries of delight tried to escape from Kyle's lungs; but came out as little more than "Mbbfffgeettkkooowoooummm!" He was grinning at seeing Kyle's toes curl when a humongous blob of cum splattered both their faces...and then a second one hit his forehead...and a third spewed clear to his chin as Kyle shook in his arms and continued pumping one rope after another from his cock. Much like a week earlier when he seemed to never stop cumming in his mouth, Kyle spurted at least five or six more times all over his chest and abs before his hand left his rod and he sunk almost fully limp body into Josh's embrace.

When he finally opened his eyes, Kyle exhaled deeply and simply said, "DAMN!" with a huge smile.

Josh grinned and came back with, "I am not sure 'DAMN!' is strong enough to describe the last 30 minutes...but it is close enough." He then sealed the feelings he had by wiping up some of white juice that was on Kyle's chest; rubbing a wet finger across his full lips; and then enjoying a tender sticky kiss with him.

When they eventually broke the lip lock and the long afterglow skin-on-skin grasp they had on each other, they settled into a very intimate cuddling and gazing into each other's eyes without any words. Kyle finally broke the spell with a question. "Whatchya thinkin' about Joshie?"

Josh realized that he was hard as a rock again and so was Kyle. He used his hand to brush the bangs from Kyle's forehead and placed a quick and noisy smooch on his nose. The wide grin on Josh's face confused him almost as much as the next statement.

"I am thinking that I hope I need to make a phone call to Cody back at the shop and tell him I can't get a lug nut loose."

12