Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Partially from habit, and partially from the craving Tyler was creating as he roughly groped the front of his shorts, Josh moaned and answered with a simple "I won't," as he wiggled back into the grinds. Knowing that he either left right then, or he wouldn't be able to stop Tyler...or himself...from going any farther, he yanked the door open an inch or two, and offered a suggestion he knew he couldn't possibly follow thru with. "I'll come back when I get off, if you want me to."

Tyler jammed one last time into Josh's fabric covered butt crack and arrogantly answered, "Hell yes, I do. I want to breed that hot little ass. Bring it back quick."

Josh grinned at Tyler and knew that he may well be blowing any chance of ever getting to play with this 18 year old stud; but for some strange reason, he just really didn't care. He smiled as he stepped thru the doorway and told him, "Probably be a couple more hours." He paused and decided 'what the hell' as he took Tyler's fleshy tool in his hand and jerked it twice. "Keep this nice and hard until I get back," was his order. Before he had any more inclinations to take 'a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush' far too seriously, he winked before spinning on his heels and trotted down the hallway. Getting himself away from any more thoughts of staying for a quickie was only prudent.

Josh sat in his car in the dark parking lot and took a deep pull on a freshly lit Winston as he re-read the actual text message that was from Kyle and not the shop.

"I am so hard right now Joshie! Stick your hand in your pants and rub that cock right now and think about it being my mouth kissing it." Josh closed his eyes and actually did as suggested for almost a full minute until the fresh pre covered his hand. With his eyes still tightly closed, he raised his wrist to his chin to lick a glob of his own spooge off the skin between his thumb and index finger and let his mind believe it was Kyle's sweet juice. Then he pecked out his own message back.

"I want you so bad tonight Kyle. I want your cock in my mouth. I want it deep inside me. I need kissed and fucked by the hottest and smartest man I have ever met! I don't want to be with anyone BUT you! No one else! EVER!"

He smiled as he read the words again...and then pressed the 'send' button. It was at that point that Josh realized while he had no idea where this thing with the first year medical student was headed, he was the happiest he had ever been in his life.

* * * * *

Across town, Kyle flipped open his cell to read the latest message, and for the first time in a long time, he smiled at the thought of a man sharing his bed and his kisses. He knew he had baggage that needed unpacked and put away forever; and for some reason, he was starting to think that this pizza boy named Josh, just may be the one to help him do it.

He carefully punched "I want you so bad too Joshua. Can't wait for our date and whatever else may come with it. Smooch!" into his phone. Kyle smiled again before he sent the text off into space and went back to studying...somehow just knowing that this was only the beginning of something very special.

* * * * *

There had been at least a half dozen more and more blatantly teasing sexual texts sent back and forth with Kyle before Josh heard the words that almost made him cum in his pants. "Grab your money Josh...you're next out the door tonight." He ran to his drop box and looked over at Cody and Bryan who were in the corner and doing their own form of teasing each other as he unlocked it. He quickly organized the cash and credit card slips from the orders he had delivered up until then. The last one he would leave the pizza shop with that night, there would be no charge for.

"Not a bad haul for the night," he thought to himself, knowing that he had scored at least $55 or $60 in tips. Normally he would have been totally anal retentive in counting everything out, but tonight all he wanted to do was send one more text to Kyle and get the hell on his way to his date. A smile crossed his face as he realized that was the first time he had used the term in reference to the preplanned night away from the dorm..."date"...that sounded so good to his ears. As he strutted past Cody and Bryan, whistling like a condemned man paroled at the last moment, they both grinned at him.

"Yeah Bry...he is in love. Aint it cute," was the poking comment Cody gave him. The unstated 'It's all cool. Enjoy it,' look, and the big brother smile and wink he tacked on, only added to Josh's elation.

Bryan suggested, "It isn't love until he buys you a ring, adds your name to the checking account, and introduces you to his parents, Josh." The chuckle he added said he was only kidding.

Cody pinched Bryan's butt. "So the teddy bear you bought me and telling your landlord it's ok if I am there when you aren't, means you only 'like' me?"

"It's more than 'like' Cody...but until you start asking what color of Corvette we should get, you don't get any more teddy bears...or backrubs!" The grins between them said it was all just fun talk between two guys that were obviously getting seriously involved.

"Don't jinx it guys. We haven't even come close to the 'L' word yet. But damn...he does make me insane." After a slight pause, Josh finished up with "Whatever it is that is making me like this, I hope they never find a cure!" As they all three laughed, the new message tone went off on Josh's phone yet again.

"I am gonna be really hungry after about an hour of your body as an appetizer. Don't forget to bring some food, baby. Maybe some more of those little icing cups too. LOL" was on the glowing screen when he flipped the phone open. Still one more instant hard on developed in his cargos as he remembered how Kyle had turned him into dessert in more ways than one a couple days earlier.

"I'd like to stick around for the after work party, and here is my contribution..." Josh started as he slipped Cody a nice fatty he had scored as a tip earlier, "...but speaking of 'cures'...I have a med student in need of help with an emergency procedure." It was the only clue Josh gave up to the guys about his mystery date as he winked and headed out the door. He also sent one final text to Kyle, before leaving the pizza shop's parking lot. "If you aren't already, get naked and hard because that's the way I will be ringing your doorbell soon." True to his message, Josh dropped the old Honda into drive and was slipping his shirt over his head and unzipping his pants before he was 100 feet down the dark street. By the time he killed his lights as he pulled into the long driveway at Kyle's house, the only thing he was still wearing was his delivery hat, his socks, his sneaks, and a huge smile.

Josh looked around a couple of times making sure that the front of the house was as secluded from the street and neighbors as he thought it was. 'Nope...can't be seen,' was the thought that flashed thru his mind as he picked up the large pie and baked chocolate cake dessert...with three extra icing cups of course...from the front seat and popped open the driver's door. As he swung his legs out and his shoes hit the concrete, he paused and wondered whether his little 'naked pizza boy at the door' stunt would be too much. He so wanted to totally surprise Kyle and he had warned him with the last text; but being there now and actually ringing the doorbell nude made the ten yards between his car and the porch seem like a mile. At least Kyle didn't know he was already on his way and the covered portico was still dark. The early December chill in the Florida panhandle air made him shiver and he knew he either needed to head for the front door, or get dressed again before his soft tool shriveled up to near nothing. After taking a full breath for courage, he jumped out and ran to the entry door. Once there, he inhaled deep one more time; dropped the food boxes to just below his waist so his thick blond pubes showed over the edge; and rang the buzzer before he could change his mind. He wasn't sure whether the goose bumps that formed on his arms were from the late night mid 40's temperature, or due to his cock beginning to quiver in anticipation. By the time the 25 or 30 seconds had passed before he heard the door knob begin to turn, the head of his boned again tool was being warmed by the heat coming thru the bottom of the box holding the pizza. That and knowing that Kyle was only inches away made his wide, toothy smile appear as the door opened fully.

"You're midnight snack is here, sir," was the patented line he used as he watched Kyle's mouth first fall open, and then break into a smile as big as Josh's was.

"Oh my fucking gawd! You crazy, hot assed, gorgeous mother fucker!" was all that was said as Kyle snatched away the two boxes and literally dropped them to the tiled entry floor before wrapping his arms around Josh and kissing him passionately. As their bodies meshed together in an embrace a nuclear warhead couldn't have separated, Josh felt the soft cotton of Kyle's boxer briefs...the only thing he was wearing...fill rapidly. The cravings they were sharing as they ran their hands all over each other and suckled each other's tongues, was more than obvious by the way their hips were grinding together. When Kyle finally abandoned the lip lock he had on Josh for so long, he softly caressed his cheek with the back of his hand and looked straight into his blue eyes. "I have missed you so much baby."

"Me too stud...a whole lot more than you can imagine," was Josh's words as he used his heel to push the door closed and his hands to begin yanking off Kyle's underwear. "I want you and I want you NOW!" flew from his mouth as he dropped to his knees.

"OOHHH HELL YESSSSSS!!!" was about all Kyle could get from between his lips as Josh encircled his around the bulbous dripping cock head in front of him.

His jaws worked Kyle like never before as his built up lust after three days of edging made him like a man lost in the desert finally stumbling upon an oasis. It seemed as if Josh couldn't drink in enough of Kyle's body as he maneuvered him back into the wall and deep throated his tool the first time. Josh was certain that Kyle's cock was the biggest it had ever been before, and when he reached up to his balls and rolled them in his palm, he knew they were completely full too. "Mmmm. Lot's of joy juice in these it feels like," was the only pause Josh gave to the attention he was showering on Kyle's throbbing rod.

"Please baby...please not right here...not yet," seeped from Kyle as he tried to use his hands to slow down the horny mouth on him. As much as he wanted to move this to a more comfortable place, Josh's noisy slurping was like a symphony in his ears and the sensations that were zapping thru every nerve reminded Kyle he hadn't unloaded in three days. He closed his eyes tight as the mouth on him refused to let go. Resigning himself to the realization that the only way he could stop Josh at this point would be to grab him by the hair and yank him off his knees...and wanting to cum as bad as Josh evidently wanted him to also...Kyle slid down the wall and ended up prone and naked on the floor.

Josh hadn't lost a single stroke of his lips during the change of positions. He now looked up across the smooth tummy with fire in his eyes and a pistoning full mouth from between Kyle's thighs. He knew what he wanted and he knew what Kyle needed...and they were both going to get it right now. There would be the rest of the night to share other things, but at this moment Josh had only one thing as a goal: make Kyle explode like Mount St. Helens in his mouth! He knew the coming protein rush crossing his tongue would make him even hornier; and unless he had totally misread the other times with Kyle; his own release would be as erotic as Kyle could make it even after blowing a massive load.

"Ohhh Joosshhieee!" spewed from Kyle's lips as he gently worked the knot under Kyle's balls with his fingers as he continued sucking. The long legs he was kneeling between, separated some as Josh used his thumb and the precum dripping from his own tool to coat Kyle's bung. The hips beneath his face moved upward slightly as Josh replaced his thumb with the tip of his middle finger and pushed it through what had to be the tightest anal ring on the planet. Kyle began twisting and slamming his balled up fists on the floor and was moaning incoherently as his sphincter loosened enough for Josh to slide his finger into the second digit. Josh worked him with a rhythmic double motion of his lips and his hand, and Kyle squirmed even more as he managed to expel between moans: "You are gonna make me cum baby!" With a few short gasps for breath, he added, "OH GAWD are you gonna make me cummm!!!" and shoved his ass cheeks back into Josh's finger hard.

Josh was tempted to pinch off what he knew was the start of the flow from Kyle's full balls and make this last longer; but needing the same satisfaction he was about to give Kyle, he instead jabbed his finger as deep as he could in Kyle's man pussy and turned his mouth into a blur as he bobbed on Kyle's cock faster than he thought he was capable of doing. His finger tip felt something new and he wiggled it against the bulb teasingly and poked it harder when Kyle reacted to the touch with a long deep growl.

"oooOOOHHH FUCCKKKK YES!" came at the same time Kyle latched onto Josh's ears and held his face tight to his crotch as he began exploding in his mouth. Josh poked Kyle's hot button a few more times while he greedily swallowed. Every time he bumped it, Kyle euphorically cried out again and bucked his hips upward to help yet another wad cross Josh's tongue. "I can't stop cumming Joshie!" were the last comprehensible words Josh caught as Kyle's man milk began overflowing his mouth and dribbling down his chin. Finally; after what had to have been something close to the gallon Kyle had teased him about having stored up in one text message, finished spurting into Josh's mouth; Kyle settled to his back and Josh let his lip lock go. "Come here little man! It's YOUR turn now!" was the sexily throaty order from Kyle as he pulled Josh up on his chest and swirled his tongue over the leaking slit of Josh's cock tip.

After the long-term edging and the blow job he had just given, Josh knew he couldn't last long and pushed his erect flesh thru Kyle's lips quickly. He sat his ass cheeks squarely on Kyle's hard pecs and started humping the handsome face. The gold-flecked eyes were silently telling him he wanted to make Josh cum as hard and as much as he just had. Josh pumped in and out of Kyle's mouth and Kyle grabbed two handfuls of tight ass, pulling the rod deeper in him. "I am sooooo close stud...so very close!" The warning spurted out as the puddles of sweat pooled on Kyle's chest and under Josh's ass, allowing him to move like he was on a rowing machine and easily slide back and forth into his mouth.

Kyle used his thumb and index finger to squeeze off the flow at the base of Josh's cock and stopped sucking him only long enough to beg "Put the first couple of wads deep in me baby...then finish off on my face so I can watch that pretty cock give it up to me." Not waiting for an agreeing answer, Kyle then inhaled Josh's tool again and released the pinch on his cum tube.

"Whatever my stud wants," was the only reply as Josh moved deep into Kyle and his balls began slapping his chin.

The sudden, short, rapid breaths from Josh, told both of them how close it really was and Kyle gently clutched the ball sac banging his chin and managed to mumble, "Now Joshie...NOW!"

Just as the same as he could expect to almost instantaneously hear 'You raaaannng?' from Lurch after Morticia Addams yanked on the silky butler call cord; Kyle heard Josh scream "FEEE~UCK!" when he pulled Josh's cum bag harder and the pent up three day load began flooding into him. Each new burst was accompanied by a hip thrust and "OH KYLE!" until Josh was pushed back and Kyle began milking the still exploding tool with his hand. As he looked down, Josh saw a gleam in Kyle's eyes as another half dozen or more ropes of thick country boy jism jumped from his slit and splattered Kyle's face and hair. His mouth was hanging open and his tongue was catching what it could as Josh kept cumming and cumming. In a moment of lucidity, Josh decided that half of the reason for his seemingly never ending eruptions, was due to the sensuality of watching Kyle; lustfully, but also romantically and so intimately; take his load. He smiled very wide as he leaned forward to dribble the last small blob across Kyle's lips, and Kyle sealed the moment with a kiss to the tip of his deflating cock.

As he lowered his body onto Kyle's and begin to kiss him, Josh chewed on his tongue to keep from saying what was going thru his mind: 'I could fall in love with you, Kyle Roberts. Yes, I could.' He just knew in his heart, that it wasn't the right time...yet.

12