Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he opened up the package and carefully separated the strips to add to the obviously top-of-the-line, expensive grill; Josh was reminded of Kyle explaining the first night they sat and talked for so long, how a college student could afford such a fantastic place and the amenities...like the grill, the gigantic flat screen TV, and the Hummer...that came with it.

"The truck is my Mom's old one and she wanted me driving something big and safe; so it's a hand-me-down," was how Kyle had began the clarification. "The grill and flat screen were housewarming gifts from my sisters for the place since they know how much I love cooking and vegging in front of the TV." The house with a much coveted waterfront back yard was accounted for with, "And Grams and Dad decided to use a big chunk of the trust fund grandpa left me in his will that I couldn't touch anyway until I graduate, to buy this place. They figured that with any luck, the half mill they paid for it will maybe jump 30 percent or more in the eight years I was going to be here at school; and that profit would cover most of the student loans I needed to take out." Kyle had finished up the explanation with "The little chunk still left in the trust cranks out enough interest to give me a decent enough 'allowance' so I can concentrate totally on school and not have to work." Obviously, Kyle came from a well-to-do family, and that made Josh a little nervous for a time...until he discovered more and more, just how down-to-earth and unpretentious he really was.

"DAMMIT!" The sudden expletive from Kyle, snapped Josh's train of thought. "I broke the son-of-a-bitchin' yolks! You don't get it 'over easy' this time it looks like, Joshie."

A far too serious "I am beginning to wonder if I ever will," slipped out before Josh could muzzle his brain. The questioning look on Kyle's face forced him to continue with "Never mind...I'll explain that later."

Kyle shot him another "Huh?" look before shrugging his shoulders and concentrating on whipping a fork thru the bubbling eggs on the grill. "Scrambled OK with you instead, baby?"

"Sure Kyle," was the almost non-committal verbal answer he gave; but Josh added a silent one in his mind: 'Scrambled is perfect...it matches my brain right now.'

* * * * *

For the next half hour or so while enjoying breakfast, Josh and Kyle talked generically about different things and joked back and forth. After finishing up the last of the food on their plates and Kyle was busy grabbing the glass carafe from the grill to refill both their coffee cups, Josh lit up another cigarette and thought to himself: 'I don't ever remember feeling so happy.' The moment became even more pleasurable as Kyle nuzzled a kiss against the back of his neck.

"Baby...please tell me that you will stop that some day," broke the moment with the accompanying serious tone.

Josh looked at him and asked "Stop what, Kyle?" as he exhaled a big puff of smoke from his lungs.

"Those damn things." After a short pause without a response from Josh, Kyle gently removed the burning cigarette from between his fingers and put it out in the middle of the strawberry jam on the half eaten English muffin laying on his plate. "As much as I love making out with you baby...I feel like I am eating that when we kiss." Another pause hung heavily in the air until Kyle added "But more importantly, your smoking worries me and how it will eventually affect your health."

Josh's cheeks turned a deep shade of red and he lowered his eyes. "I know. I should." It was the first time Kyle had even come close to chastising him about anything. He also knew how much Kyle hated smoking, since his grandfather had died from lung cancer at much too early an age.

Kyle realized the negative comment had hit Josh hard and he took his hand and said "Come here." He pulled Josh up from the chair and slipped him a healthy portion of tongue to reassure him before leading him to the wooden chaise lounge sitting near the edge of the shrubbery-lined deck next to the patio. He plopped his lime-covered butt cheeks on the soft padding of the cushion covering the large outdoor seat and spread his legs wide. Patting the space between his thighs, he ordered "Put your cute ass here baby and let's talk."

Josh wasn't sure if he was ready for this, but mumbled "OK" anyway as he turned and sat down. Kyle wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled Josh back into him without a word.

Josh burrowed into him and remained silent also...mainly from enjoying the closeness and Kyle's slow stroking of his chest and stomach; but also from being not at all certain of what to say. He waited as patiently as he could for Kyle to move forward with the "Let's talk" comment. Goose bumps bubbled up on his forearms as Kyle brushed his lips across the base of his neck and he felt the warm breath in his ear from the whispered "I only said something about your smoking because I am not sure you know how much I am beginning to care about you, Joshua." He became instantly half erect as Kyle's hand juggled his family jewels, while adding "And it's not just about these...or the way you make me certifiably insane in bed."

Josh turned his head towards Kyle's and smiled before placing a gentle kiss on his full lips. "As much as I am starting to care too, by any chance?" came out as he broke the kiss.

Kyle duplicated the smile, and punctuated it with "Oh really?" The hypnotic grin appeared on his face, and along with it "Tell me what you are feeling, my little man."

"You first, Kyle...please," came with a slight pause and serious look in Josh's blue eyes. "I am not sure I can explain it." He nervously stared back into the gold flecks swimming in the hazel eyes; waiting and silently begging for Kyle to take over the direction of the conversation.

Sensing his apprehensions, Kyle folded his legs into Josh's and asked "Are you sure you want to hear it?"

"Umm...Y-y-yes...I-I-I think so, Kyle, " was the halting reply.

Kyle used his left hand to turn the boyish face to his once again and kissed him passionately, but non-sexually. The smile on Josh's face when they separated said that his mind was more comfortable now. Kyle enveloped him in a mother-bear-like cuddle and relaxed into the cushioned back of the deck chair before asking "Well baby; where do you want me to start? How there hasn't been a single waking hour go by since you made that second delivery to me, that I haven't thought about you? Or how many times I boned up in class daydreaming about you?" Between the smile creeping onto Josh's face and with his own courage finally strong, Kyle also spat out "Or how you are the first person since Joe, that has made me feel whole?"

It was Josh's turn to be mother bear and he raised his paw to Kyle's face and wiped away the one little tear that was trying to sneak its way down his cheek from his watering eyes. He knew that Joe had been Kyle's first love and something had told him the failure to go into any more detail than he had previously, said that he had hurt Kyle very badly.

Kyle took Josh's hand and tenderly kissed away the salty tear drop from it before going on. "Part of me wants the feelings I am having, to never stop...and part of me, is scared as hell of them."

Even though he was flabbergasted and frantically searching for his own words, Josh entwined his fingers with Kyle's and finally spoke simply. "Me too, Kyle." The happy countenance on his face was mirrored on Kyle's, and he laid his head against the hard pecs; letting his own feelings spill out while Kyle held him tightly.

He listened meticulously as Josh confessed how he had caught himself doodling Kyle's name on the margins of his notes during classes; had more than one wet dream where Kyle was the subject, during their three days of edging; and how he had even driven right past a couple of well known, pizza shop's best tipping regular's driveways, because he had been listening to a song that made his brain think of him, instead of the address he was looking for.

Kyle chuckled for the first time since they had sat down together. He added "No way!" to the cheerful smirk on his face.

"Way dude!" came from Josh along with a similar grin.

"So you are telling me, that your poor customers are ending up with cold pizzas, because you had the hots for me at the wrong time?" The laugh Kyle tacked onto the question, made Josh break up too...and he nipped at the pink nipple that was hard against his cheek. Kyle moaned at the sensuous feel of the tongue circling his brown areola that followed the kiss that was placed on it, and rubbed Josh's back.

Josh backed his mouth away from Kyle's chest; looked him square in the eyes; and seriously stated: "I think its more than just 'hots', Kyle. I like you. I like you a whole lot. I like you more than I understand. I like you enough that it is beginning to scare me more than just a little too." A pause hung in the air until he finished with "Now it's your turn. How do you feel...really?"

Kyle shifted from under Josh and flipped onto his right side. Josh rolled over on his left to face him. The chaise was just big enough to hold them both that way, but small enough that their bodies touched. Josh's right arm draped over Kyle and his hand rested against the small of his back. Kyle used his left hand to stroke Josh's blonde locks. The gold flecks in his eyes seemed smaller as Kyle was deliberate at carefully choosing his next words.

"Joshua..." he began, "...the only thing I can add to the feelings you just admitted to, is that I so want to keep seeing you. And not as my pizza boy...as my boyfriend. I hadn't been with anyone for almost two years when you delivered to me that first time. I haven't dated...actually dated...at all since Joe and I broke up. I want to date you Joshie...not just suck your dick." The normally self-assured, totally-confident-in himself, young man Josh had come to know, suddenly looked like a lost five-year-old at a crowded mall...frightened he would never find his mommy again.

"Did he really say 'as my boyfriend'?" was the first question that bounced between his ears. "How the hell do I answer that?" was the second and more important one.

The look on Kyle's face contained an unasked question: "Will you?"

Before he realized how the answer might change his life; and with moistness in his eyes; Josh emotionally embraced the most interesting guy he had ever come to know and said "Yes!" They both felt the stirring in their heads and their loins as their lips met yet again.

"Don't let me say 'I love you' until I know for sure myself...and you are ready to hear it, baby," was the last thing he heard as Kyle moved his lips from Josh's, and started licking his way towards the huge erection that was tenting the boxers he had borrowed from Kyle's dresser. He lovingly nuzzled the hidden redwood for a moment and then slowly pulled the loose undies from his body. He kissed the wet tip of the head before easing off the lounger to stand up so Josh could release Kyle's fleshy prisoner from the now far-too-restrictive confines of the tight boxer briefs jail cell.

While Josh begin to roll the neon purple waistband over his erection, Kyle placed an index finger from one hand to his lips, and the one on the other hand, to Josh's. The mind meld had worked once again as Josh already knew that whatever way they were about to do it...this coupling was to be done with only the moans and happy mumblings of two guys making love for the first time...and they couldn't chance the word slipping out yet.

The double 'I understand' wink they shared was followed by Kyle pulling Josh to his feet and cradling him in his arms. Josh's suctioning on his neck made Kyle leak out the first deep moan and he filled both hands with ass cheek to be able to pull the naked body tighter into his. While Josh contributed his own first sigh of happiness as their hips began to undulate together, Kyle reached behind him and yanked the huge padded cushion from the chaise and dropped it to the deck next to their feet. With neither one leading; and without breaking the embrace; they both slowly sank to it and continued kissing with more and more fervor.

Josh knew there would be no way either one of them could remain silent if they actually went where that hadn't yet; so he was pleased when Kyle did a quick flip and began showering his rod and sac with attention from his hand and mouth instead. Kyle's eight inch wild bronco of flesh that was bucking in front of his face, was quickly corralled by Josh's lips also. Kyle moaned again and shifted to his side and Josh followed him. It was the last position change they would make until the next 20 minutes of giving each other more oral pleasure at the same time than ever before was completed and they both filled the other's mouth.

Even though they never said it, they both knew the almost never-ending, long kiss they shared afterwards and the snowball they made blending their seed; was each others acceptance of the commitment they were making.

Kyle finally broke the longest silence of the day between them with "I know what the question is, that you have been afraid to ask, Joshie."

A knot suddenly tightened in his stomach. "You do, Kyle?"

"Yes...I am pretty sure I do, baby...why I have never penetrated you, or let you inside me." With just a momentary delay, he added, "Right?"

Josh didn't want this special moment to be spoiled, but the cat was out of the bag. He smiled as the mind meld struck from out of nowhere once again. "Yeah, but I think I understand now. That's for when we are really ready to say the big word to each other; isn't it?"

The smile on Kyle's face and the acknowledging nod of his head, was the best thing Josh had ever seen. It added validation to whatever their bewitching ESP with each other was all about. Josh smiled back and they cuddled silently again for a while, letting the sun warm their nakedness. Kyle finally asked "You okay with that, baby?" as he used the back of his hand to caress Josh's cheek.

Just before joining their lips together, and again tasting the flavor of the most special load they had mixed up; Josh consented with "I will have to be, stud. Especially since I am pretty sure my boyfriend won't want me fucking around until we decide the time is right."

12