Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I am getting off at my exit now too. It's only about 15 more minutes to the farm and I need some time to get the story straight on where the hell I came up with a big, black Hummer on a pizza boy's pay."

Both of them laughed and Kyle said in between snickers, "Just don't tell them what you had to do to get the keys to it as a tip from your most appreciative customer."

Josh was laughing so hard at that one, that he nearly ran the stop sign at the end of the exit ramp. While he was trying to regain some composure, he heard Kyle in his ear. "OK babes. Really have to say good bye. The priest gets all excited if you walk in with a cell in your ear. Love you!"

"Love you more, Kyle."

"OK...I will let you win this one." Then right before Kyle snapped his cell shut to kill the call and step through the entry doors of the church, he nailed Josh with, "But I love you more! BYE!" He was smiling extra wide when he entered the sanctuary.

Josh was smiling large also as he flipped his phone closed, and let his mind work full bore as he drove closer and closer to the farm. He kept thinking of how much he wanted to just bluntly tell his family it was his boyfriend's truck when the questioning looks were sure to appear on their faces. His heart was doing leap frogs with his brain when he finally flipped on the turn signal and started up the long gravel and crushed sea shell driveway. He saw the whole interior of the older two story house lit up and the decorated Christmas tree standing proudly in the living room window to welcome him home. A single row of glowing blue lights were draped across each of the roof lines. The twenty foot tall pine tree in the front yard was decked out with twinkling white lights and a large, blinking, golden star at the top. As he pulled the giant truck up to the garage doors, he noticed the glowing end of a cigarette dangling from the mouth of his Dad standing on the dark front porch. He was home for Christmas and excited, but there was only one real present he wished his family could give him this year.

"Light a candle for me at mass, Kyle," was the message he silently sent as he switched the ignition off and inhaled deeply. Even after being nicotine-free for a full week, he so wanted to share a cigarette...and so much more...with his Dad right at that moment.

At that very same moment; in the sanctuary of a church so many miles away; in between the holiday foliage and decorations adorning the tiered shelving off to the side of the altar where Kyle had just knelt and taken Christmas communion; Kyle touched the flame of the candle he was holding, to the virgin white wick of the one he had claimed for Josh. He crossed himself as the wick exploded into light and raised his tearing eyes skyward. "Be with him, God. He has become my life."

* * * * *

Josh was trudging thru the woods on his way to the special place he had claimed as his own three or four years earlier. He had first seen the idyllic, stream-fed pool of water next to a small meadow while out hunting with his grandfather one fall. It was hidden from view by the half mile of thick woods they had zig-zagged through while stalking a large buck. He reminded himself of how many times he came to the spot as he struggled with the typical angst of blossoming teenage young man that was compounded by the ever-increasing carnal thoughts that didn't include girls like the rest of his male buddies. He smiled a little also; as he groped himself thru his loose jeans; at the memories of how many times he used the spot to enjoy an afternoon or evening jack off session while in high school. The privacy the greeting-card-like scene afforded, also provided him with the ability to truly drink in all the physical thrills of self-pleasuring one's needs...and without being worried about his Mom popping open a bedroom door with laundry in her hands and his dick in his; or his Dad walking into the barn just as he was taking the last important strokes on a throbbing pubescent hard on in an empty livestock stall.

His mind continued to wander as he walked deeper into the dense forest. This time, the replay was of the words traded with his dad on the front porch the night before. He had been offered a smoke and turned it down explaining that he was trying to quit. His dad smiled at that and simply said, "Good." Then his steel grey eyes shifted to the driveway and he licked his lips like a straight man in a strip bar would at a new female dancer on stage. "You must be doing pretty damn well over there gettin' that book learnin' if you can afford that truck there, Joshua." The forced guffaw he added at the end told Josh his father knew better.

"W-w-w-well Dad..." he stammered out as a start, "...I am not doing THAT well." He tacked on his own chuckle and then, "It's a good friend of mine's. He let me borrow it while he is home in New York with his family." As an afterthought...or as the chance to say his name maybe...Josh blurted out one more addition of, "I am watching Kyle's house for him too, while he is away." He also mentally wiped the imaginary bead of sweat from his forehead after realizing how close he had come to saying, '...watching our house.'

"New York? You aint buddin' up with a damn Yankee are you, boy?" The belly laugh and fist poke to Josh's arm said that his dad was only playing the southern redneck and joking with him.

"Sure am, dad. And he is rich. And good looking too." Josh hadn't snapped his lips together and swallowed that last one as it sped across his tongue. He wasn't too sure he didn't on purpose. He held his breath wondering if had just pushed things way too far, way too quick.

"He must be rich if he can afford that fancy-assed truck and a house of his own. And if you think he is good lookin' and are turnin' queer on me boy, you make sure he pays for the weddin'."

The exaggerated wink his farmer father was doing with the comments, confused the hell out of Josh. 'Does he have a clue and is trying to tell me or what?' flashed thru his brain. He threw caution to the wind and came back with, "Well if I am, it's better than me coming home and telling you I have some chick knocked up, aint it?" He let loose with a large laugh and added a manly poke back to his dad's arm for good measure. He also realized he had just said 'aint' for the first time in a long time. 'Dammit! I'm home ten minutes and talking like a hick again already!' was the mental whipping he gave himself.

His dad took one more deep draw on his Marlboro and flicked the butt to the yard. He was still exhaling the smoke as he wrapped his left arm around his youngest child's shoulder and softly uttered, "Joshua James...your ma and me raised you right and best we knew how after practicing with Luke and Mark. I wouldn't be bragging to the guys down at the Moose club that you like dick better than pussy...and not really sure I would want to know myself...but you know this one thing young man..."

Josh was staying as strong outside as he could, but inside his body, the San Francisco earthquake was being felt from his toe nails to his eye brows. He sucked in some more air and was manning up for whatever was to come next.

His Dad finally continued with: "...you just know that your ma and me are proud of you. Real proud! I may kid ya about the book learnin' and all, but you are going to be the one that escapes from this damn farm life and use that education you are gettin'. You are my boy and always will be. No matter what." The smile that was on his Dad's face was as sincere as the words he had just finished. Josh was matching the big smile, but wasn't certain if it was because he knew the words were real...or because he was allowing them to say much more than the senior man might have meant.

"Thanks Dad. That means a lot. A whole lot." He hugged the man that had helped create him, and whispered, "Merry Christmas, Pa," in his ear. 'Pa' was the little secret word for 'I love you' he had used for many years.

"Merry Christmas, Butch," was whispered back to Josh along with a strong bear hug. A tear managed to sneak from one eye, because 'Butch' was his Dad's 'I love you too' code word. He started to snicker as he thought about how un-butch his father would think he was, if he knew the one thing he wanted most right now, was to be on his back with Kyle poised over him; his tongue licking every tooth in Josh's mouth separately; and slowly sliding in and out of him, making love.

"Come on boy," his Dad started as he turned him towards the door, "Let's get you inside. Your Mom wouldn't let me eat until you got here and I am starvin'!"

* * * * *

As Josh finally broke through the final stand of tall pines and saw the quiet pool and small rolling meadow a few yards away, he stopped the replay of the night before and pulled out his cell to send Kyle a text. They had already traded a few earlier, but they were very generic and mostly 'Merry Christmas babe' type messages. He stopped pecking out the simple 'I am at my special spot lover,' electronic note, to laugh as he remembered how close his oldest brother had come to accidentally outing him while opening gifts a few hours earlier.

Josh was sitting on the floor in front of the Christmas tree and supposed to be concentrating on the gift Luke and his wife had gotten him. He had just gotten the paper loose from the box, but stopped and pulled the cell from his pocket for the third time already that morning when the text music went off. He didn't realize how everyone was looking at him while he ignored the family to smile and send a message back to Kyle once again. Luke smacked him on top of the head and stated, "Damn, lil bro...can't you fergit 'bout your boyfriend for five minutes? Juz because he gave you a fancy truck bigger than Dad's tractor, doesn't mean he is ready to marry ya!" Everyone laughed, and Josh knew how much he must have been blushing at how accurate his big brother's comments had actually been.

Josh dug up some bravado and came back with, "Don't be giving me shit, Luke. I was going to ask you to be best man." He added a 'just kidding' huge laugh for cover, as he remembered the words Kyle's Dad had said to him on the phone the night before: 'Make this Christmas all about them.'

The only bravery Josh needed right now, was to patiently wait for a text back from Kyle after he pressed the send button. Bravery hell...what he needed was to hear Kyle's voice. The five minutes before his cell began vibrating in his hand and then rang, seemed like a lifetime. He grew instantly hard as he saw only two things on the small screen: 'Kylio' and the phone number he knew by heart.

"Hundred Acre Wood...Pooh speaking," was the way Josh answered. A long hearty laugh was heard in his ear.

"Damn, Pooh. This is Tigger, and you just made me go bOINg!" Kyle was still snickering after getting that out.

"Good! That means my honey pot still works," was the next comment from Josh.

"Sure does Pooh...and you know what?"

"What Tigger?" Josh had settled onto the grass next to the natural pond and laid back like Christopher Robin to gaze skyward and soak up the warmth of the afternoon Florida sun.

"I want to put my tongue in that honey pot...right now!" Kyle was shivering a little sitting in the front seat of his Mom's Beemer. The bone cold upstate New York air made him start up the car and flip on the heater. He smiled wide as he looked through the windshield at the Currier & Ives scene of Lake Ontario framed by the snow-dusted, tall pine trees from the little clearing that was normally used for parking. His grandfather had bought the dozen secluded lake-front acres years ago, and had made it into a fishing camp get-away the whole extended family enjoyed in the summers. Kyle had keys to the ramshackle, one room cottage; but he wanted this to happen outside where he could be in a similar visual with Josh. He knew his boyfriend was out in the woods in the Florida sun, and wanted to feel as if he was right there with him also...even if it was only 18 degrees outside the car.

"Mmmm...how Pooh wishes Tigger could...and even something else too." Josh somehow managed to snicker and purr seductively at the same time.

"I hope Pooh knows that when Tigger does that, it will be one long bOINg that will make Pooh smile bigger than he ever has before. And that smile will last so long that even Eeyore will find it contagious!"

"Screw Eeyore! He can get Piglet to make him love to him if he wants a big smile."

Both boys were now laughing hard as they realized just how unknowingly homoerotic and romantic, A.A. Milne had made Winnie the Pooh.

"Hey Pooh..."

"Yeah Tigger?"

"You dressed like you normally are...just a pullover and no pants?" Kyle snickered again waiting for the answer.

"Is Tigger? No clothes at all?" Josh snickered back.

"Not yet, but where I am, I can be real quick. Pooh want to get me naked?" The only response to that question, was the imitated baby bear roar Kyle heard in his ear. He came back with something he hoped sounded like a happy and horny tiger growl.

"Damn Kyle! I am so fucking hard right now!"

"Me too. Want to keep going, lover?"

"With the sexy talk or the Pooh-Tigger stuff?" Josh snickered and fondled himself thru his jeans, hoping it was either the first or a combination of the two.

"Well my sexy little man...Kyle wants to give Josh a really special Christmas present, and if you are in the mood...doing it on the phone is the best he can show how much he loves him right now."

"You mean..."

"Uh huh Joshie...phone sex!"

"Oh wow! This was your plan the whole time wasn't it?" Josh's tool had grown even harder and was trying to rip the zipper out of his tight jeans.

"Yeah baby. I wanted you all alone and somewhere totally private, so we could be as close as we can be and as wild as we want. Just hearing your voice and looking at the little stuffed Pooh sitting in the passenger seat beside me, makes me feel like we are together. And you have me so hard already, it isn't funny."

Josh was quiet for a few long seconds and then asked "You really have that with you Kyle?"

"The stuffed Pooh? Yeah I do, Josh. It's that kid in me and he makes me feel like you are really here. Dumb isn't it?"

Another pause came from Josh and then, "Not at all Kyle...because I carried that big stuffed Tigger through a half mile of woods with me too! He is laying on my chest right now with his tail poking my bulging crotch."

"Well Tigger needs to move, because I am laying down on top of you and pressing my lips against yours...licking those so sexy full lips and grinding my 501's into yours."

"Ohhhh Kylio..." was all Josh could ooze out as his mind felt Kyle's weight moving on him.

"Joshie...I so want to show you my love...make this Christmas one you will never forget...make love to you...but I am not there to do it."

"You are doing just fine lover...don't stop."

"I won't baby...but we won't go all the way today...not on the phone. "

"Why not Kyle? I am ready."

"So am I sweet stuff. But I want that memory we both will have; of becoming one; that is from the real thing. We will when I get home in a few more days." There was lust in Kyle's voice, but Josh only heard the unstated deeper feelings of just how special that first time must be.

"I think I understand Kyle. Becoming one has to be real and we can't do that on the phone. Right?"

Kyle didn't bother saying 'yes' or 'no'...just simply: "Gawd Josh...cute, sexy, make me feel so loved and wanted...and so smart too! What did I ever do to deserve finding you?"

"I could ask the same question Kyle...just have to add one thing to that little list you rattled off...what did I do to find someone that makes me feel so loved and wanted and needed too."

"Make no mistake about that lover...you are needed in my heart and soul too. I love you."

"I love you too, Kylio."

"Then kiss me again baby. My arms are slipping around you and holding that beautiful blond framed head in my hands...just staring deep into those sky blue eyes."

"Ummm Kylio...my hips shift up into yours gently and my hands run through your thick dark hair...holding your face against mine and sucking your tongue into my mouth. I am intoxicated by the floating gold flecks in your hazel eyes that are showing me your soul."

"My hands move to your ears and pull your head tighter into mine and explore all of your mouth with my tongue."

"Moving my hands up under your shirt and dance them across your back as you kiss me so deeply. They find their way to your cotton covered ass and squeeze the hard cheeks under the blue material."

"My butt clenches at your touch and my hips move downward to feel the bone trapped inside your jeans. I keep teasing your mouth with my tongue and let my right hand find the zipper that is the key to your throbbing cock's jail cell."

"Moaning into your mouth as I feel you fumbling with my belt. Get me naked Kyle...I want to be naked with you right now! Pulling your polo over your head so I can lick your nubs and kiss those hard pecs."

"Finally have your pants open and my hand working its way inside your bikini's. Aww baby...you wore my favorite pair...the tight red ones."

"Uh huh is all I can say as my whole being quivers from your first touch of my boned flesh. Pushing your body to the side so I can get your jeans off. Tugging at the zipper and kissing your neck at the same time. Moaning and begin dripping pre as I see the neon purple waistband of the lime green boxer briefs that turn me on so, come into view."

"You best be doing more than just talking right now, because I am doing everything to myself that you say you are doing to me, Josh."

"Oh I am Kyle. I am!"

No other out-of-role comments were needed as Kyle now knew that Josh had completely immersed himself into the scene and was totally enjoying his introduction to phone sex. They both were getting euphoric at how real it was even though they were separated by all the distance. Kyle's side thoughts were kicked to the curb when Josh spoke again.

"Pushing your sexy tight jeans down your furry thighs and kissing my way to the lump stretching the green fabric. Wanting to nuzzle my face against it and get the front of those undies so wet, that they change color."

"Oh fuck Joshua. Letting my hands help move your head lower and lower...wanting to feel the mouth that knows how to give the ultimate kiss so well. Make me leak more baby boy...turn that lime green to forest green with your spit and my cum. Sliding around so I can taste the sweetness of your thighs and smell that sexy muskiness of your pubes. Licking the spot where your leg meets your hip and sucking it hard enough to leave a hickey. MMMmmm."

"Can't handle the lightning bolts zapping through me as you work your mouth on my nether region. Use my teeth to grab the neon purple of the waist band and yank it over your erection. My chin drags slowly across your shaft and then your balls as I pull the boxer briefs down further. Wanting to get them off you and have you naked."

"As hard as seeing you in those skin tight red undies makes me, I want them off you and push your legs together so I can slide them down your legs and pull them off your feet. I spin and feel my nose brushing against your boy pussy as I begin to lick your full balls and nibble at that sweet spot just under it."

"My ankles lock together behind your head when I feel your wet tongue on my sac and then your teeth gnawing gently on the knot of my sweet spot. Your pre pooling in the small divot between my boyish pecs. Feeling your hardness pressed against my upper body and wanting it in my mouth."

"Use my hands to spread your cheeks and kiss your rosebud. My cock twitches as I see it pucker and wink at me. Push my face back between the split and begin licking it ever so slowly. Poke the tip of my tongue through the ring and roll it up so I can use it like a mini-cock to please you. Just a half inch of cat-tongue roughness popping in and out and swirling around the inside rim of Pooh's honey pot. So excited at how you react and feel you push back into me as if you could get my whole tongue clear to the root, in you. Wishing I somehow could and burying the tip deeper than it has ever been before."