Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh half grinned at the image of Kyle being anything but it in complete charge of himself. "Yeah. You don't like losing control at all do you, studmuffin?"

"Quite the opposite, Josh. I learned playing hockey that you can only control so much at any point. That includes your own feelings." Kyle took Josh's hand and squeezed tightly as he stared into his blue eyes. "The next important thing I learned was that with the right teammates, nothing was impossible." He paused and smiled, then added, "You understand what I am saying, baby?"

"That together we can own the world?" Josh teased back with.

Kyle laughed softly. "Maybe not the whole world, but together we can certainly own the part that affects us. And that includes this weekend. Like I told you before, I am here for you whichever way you decide to take things." He squeezed Josh's hand again before concluding with, "I just want you happy and there is one part of your happiness that only you can control."

Josh looked through the windshield at the large farmhouse. "My hiding who I am from my parents is what you mean."

"Only if that is something that is keeping you from being totally happy, Josh. I can and will do just about everything else to ensure your happiness, but it's all your decision whether to tell them. That I can't do for you. I can only be here for you."

Josh sighed deeply. "Well you know me better than they do, and probably already know what my decision is." He smiled as he squeezed Kyle's hand.

"Yeah, I think I do baby. So let's just get up there to the house so you can introduce me and we play it by ear. I'll follow your lead when you decide it's time."

Josh nodded his head and kicked at the accelerator to move the Hummer on up the long drive. "Together," was all he said.

"Always," was Kyle's response.

* * * * *

"Well that seemed to go pretty well," was Kyle's critique of the afternoon and evening as the boys walked into Josh's old bedroom on the second floor of the family home. As soon as the door closed, he pulled his lover into an embrace and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "What did you think, baby?"

Josh didn't break the hug as he spoke. "Not bad at all. You and Dad sure seemed to bond well once the baseball game came on, and I think Mom likes you." He paused and scrunched up his nose. "Although...there was that obvious pregnant pause that hung in the air when she asked during dinner how we had met and become such good friends considering you live off campus and are four years ahead of me in school."

Kyle snickered instead of bothering him with how he felt Mrs. Thomas had been a little standoffish with him. "Yeah, I know. I was leaving you the opening, but when I realized you weren't sure what to say, I had to jump in before you swallowed your tongue or made some crazy comment about blow jobs."

Josh laughed and began to undress as he continued with, "I damn near peed myself when you just came straight out and said we met when I delivered to you one night."

"Well, that was the truth wasn't it?"

"Maybe not the total truth. You adding in that you were tutoring me in biology was a brilliant extra cover though." The grin that then formed on Josh's face came along with dropping to his knees and kissing Kyle's crotch. "This is a whole lot more how that meeting went if I remember correctly."

Kyle twisted his fingers in Josh's thick blond locks and moaned softly as he was being nuzzled through his khakis. "Baby..." he began with a whisper. "...don't remind me in such vivid detail with your parents' room just down the hall."

Josh jumped back up to his feet and grinned wide in Kyle's face. "What's wrong, Tigger? Afraid for me to make you go bOINg?"

Kyle pulled him back into an intimate hug and crotch grind that told Josh he already had. "I just don't want you starting something we can't finish, Pooh."

An evil smirk appeared. "It's okay, babe. My brother Luke used to sneak his girlfriend in at night when he was in high school and never got caught."

"Maybe so, but Luke and a girl is a whole lot different than you and a boyfriend getting it on under their roof. Especially since they still think I am 'just a friend' that came home with you for the weekend."

Josh's expression soured a little at those words. He asked, "Are you disappointed that I didn't attempt to tell them anything different yet?" as he continued getting out of his clothes.

"Not at all. We laid enough groundwork by telling them about the dinner at The Melting Pot and the cruise...even if we did fib a bunch about you paying your way from saving up your tips. And I'm not all that certain that we didn't get half caught when I slipped up and made a joke about how bad you snore."

Josh rolled his eyes and replied, "Oh yeah! That was a big screw up on your part. I might as well have just told them right then."

"They bought the 'fell asleep while we were watching a movie' story though didn't they? Like I told you before baby, we are a team with this. I just have to keep up with you as you write the script." Kyle had been undressing for bed also as they talked and now standing in just his bulged up boxer briefs asked, "And speaking of scripts, since there are two single beds, what does it say about which one is mine?"

The look on Josh's face was full of confusion until he realized that Kyle was assuming they wouldn't just cuddle up together in one for the night. "Yours...and mine...is the one without our suitcase on it." For the first time, he also recognized why his Mom had shot him a funny look when they first got there...they had brought only one suitcase! 'She has to be putting two and two together,' he thought to himself.

"Are you sure, Joshie? I mean...what if your Mom or Dad comes to wake us up in the morning?"

Josh laughed. "Dad will be too busy drinking coffee to do that, and Mom hasn't walked in on me since I was fifteen and she saw more morning wood tenting the sheets than she ever wanted to. No way will she chance getting a double shot of it with you here too."

Kyle grinned at that vision and settled in on the bed they would share. After laying back and assuming a 'come hither' pose, he questioned, "So...you really think we can spend the night together in this small a space and keep our hands to ourselves?"

Josh slipped in beside him and snuggled up tight. As his hand slipped inside Kyle's briefs he lustily challenged, "Not a chance stud. But I will promise to be quiet if you will too."

Kyle moved his tongue between Josh's lips and kissed him fully as his own hand searched for the erection he could feel pressed against his abs. Once he had a firm grip on Josh he softly suggested, "Maybe if we both have our mouths full..." and left the rest of the idea to form in his boyfriend's brain.

Josh grinned back but remained silent as their mind meld took over. He pushed Kyle's boxers down and felt his own undies being tugged just low enough for access when he spun on the small mattress. As they slowly and passionately made love to the other with their mouths, they succeeded in maintaining the required quiet...and shared the results with their tongues so there would be no crusty towel for Josh's Mom to find later.

* * * * *

Just as Josh had predicted, Mrs. Thomas only knocked on their door the next morning and announced that breakfast would be ready in thirty minutes. Kyle allowed Josh to convince him that they could share a quick shower safely. They grabbed the single shave kit they had brought and the two towels that were on the other bed, and headed for the bathroom. He was a little surprised that Josh hadn't pushed for a quickie while they were in the cramped tub enclosure together and simply accepted, "Save the boners for later," when Josh winked and used the line. Afterwards, they quickly dressed and headed downstairs.

"So what do you boys have planned for the day?" was asked by Josh's Mom as soon as they sat down to the huge farm breakfast. After he told her that he was going to show Kyle around town and take him on a hike across the farm later, it became apparent it would also be only the first bit of the prying conversation that would come from her during the morning meal. Josh seemed oblivious to the direction she kept taking...asking things like whether they double-dated and if Josh was going to look up his old high school girlfriend Stacy while he was home...but the borderline inquisition wasn't missed by Kyle. 'She knows something and she isn't happy about it,' kept ricocheting through his mind.

"Oh for crying out loud, Pam," Jim Thomas finally said to his wife. "Stop playing snooping Mother and let the boys finish their food. It sounds like they have a full day planned and it doesn't include getting the third degree." The look he got back was not a happy one, but one that included surrender.

"Just remember to be back in time for dinner. Your grandparents are coming tonight too," was the last thing Mrs. Thomas said before Josh and Kyle left the table.

* * * * *

"You're the tour guide, so you drive," was the order Kyle gave Josh when they got outside to the Hummer. Minutes later they were headed down the road towards the small town Josh had spent most of his life in. Along the way he pointed out things like his favorite fishing spot, the field where he had gotten his first deer, and the woods where he and his buddies used to ride their trail bikes. 'Country boy through and through...but damn do I love him,' was the thought that Kyle kept to himself.

Once in town, Josh drove around to show off the elementary and high school he had attended, the church he still belonged to, and the small downtown. Havana was the poster child for small towns with a population of less than 2,000, but one that enjoyed a decent tourist trade thanks to its reputation for antique shops and art galleries. Kyle managed to get Josh to park so they could check out a few.

While they wandered through the second one, Josh continued playing tour guide as he explained that many of the farms had once grown shade tobacco for cigars and that the town was named for Havana, Cuba, which of course had its own reputation for fine tobacco. Now the fields surrounding the town were filled with corn, pumpkins, and cows. After a couple hours exploring the shops and listening to stories, Kyle could tell that Josh loved his countrified hometown. He grinned to himself as he thought, 'With Tallahassee only twenty minutes away, this would be a great little place to set up an old fashioned general practice and be a real doctor.'

"So you ready for the next thing I want to show you?" broke Kyle's day dreaming of the future. The grin on Josh's face was impossible to miss.

Kyle knew that smirk could mean almost anything, but simply answered, "Sure. I said you were the one in charge today. What's next?"

The grin grew even wider as Josh teased with, "Trust me babe," and pulled him towards a restaurant up the street named 'Granny's Fried Chicken'.

* * * * *

Josh refused to let Kyle in on his exact plan as he drove back towards the farm after getting a to-go order of chicken, biscuits, mashed potatoes, half gallon of sweet tea, and two chocolate cup cakes. The only hint had been another smirk and cryptic comment of: 'Picnic in Hundred Acre Wood,' when Kyle poked for details. When they neared the family farm, Josh suddenly took the Hummer off the road a few hundred yards from the driveway at the house and down a well-worn dirt path along a large creek. They soon hit dense woods and Josh stopped the truck. "Grab the blanket and the food, babe. Time for a little hike," was all he offered. Many long minutes later, the woods they had been traipsing through came to an end and Kyle inhaled deep at the view before him.

"This is so beautiful, Josh," Kyle gushed as he looked over the huge meadow and small lake in front of him. "This is the special spot you have told me about, isn't it baby?"

Josh was smiling as wide as he ever had when he simply nodded his head and answered with, "Uh huh...and Tigger is the only person I have ever been willing to share it with."

Kyle quickly set the things in his hand down on the grass and pulled Josh to him for a kiss. When he pulled away with a smile on his face, he stated, "Well Tigger is really happy about Pooh thinking that way, because this is about the most wonderful place I have ever seen."

Josh smiled back and rapidly spread the blanket in the grass alongside the sparkling water. He told Kyle to just let the peacefulness of the scenery soak in while he busied himself setting out the meal they had brought along. Finally he spoke again. "Hungry after our little hike, babe?"

Kyle dropped down to the blanket and snuggled Josh to him. He already knew that Josh had more than just a picnic in mind but was content with letting him take the lead. "Yeah baby. My tummy's been growling at the smell of that chicken long enough. Let's eat!"

Once their appetites had been satiated with everything but the cup cakes, Kyle decided to pick one up and salaciously lick the icing off while staring into Josh's eyes. Josh did the same with his and then leaned in to share their chocolate-coated tongues. That was all it took for their other craving to take over and soon they were rolling on the blanket...simultaneously making out and undressing each other. By the time they were both completely naked, their passion was unstoppable except for one way.

As much as he wanted to make love to Josh, Kyle knew that this moment was like everything else needed to be this weekend: all about him. He rolled to his back while pulling his lover on top of him. Smiling up into the blazing blue eyes as he locked his ankles behind Josh's butt cheeks, he murmured, "Take me, Pooh."

Josh softly kissed the lips below him and then nudged his leaking erection between Kyle's legs. With nothing else coming from their mouths other than moans, Josh and Kyle moved together in total sync with each other for the next twenty minutes. Finally a joint and loud cry of pleasure announced that the fantasy Josh had had for so long...of making love in his private meadow...was no longer just a fantasy. After resting and a long conversation, Pooh easily succeeded in making Tigger go bOINg again, and relished every moment of having the same love making returned to him as he rode Kyle's hard cock to another combined orgasm. As they cuddled in afterglow, the sun moved further and further to the west, reminding them that they needed to get back to the farmhouse for dinner. They completed their long afternoon with a skinny dip in the small lake to clean off the sweat and cum blobs from their bodies. As they started back through the woods, Josh didn't tell Kyle, but he had decided that tonight was to be the moment of truth with his family. After the way the day had gone, he just knew it would finish even better.

* * * * *

Josh's Dad and Grandfather were sharing a smoke on the front porch when the boys pulled in and parked in front of the garage. The two men walked out and after quick introductions, the older man ran his hand over the side of the Hummer. "What a truck! Never seen one of these up close before."

Kyle grinned at Josh and held out the keys. "Want to take it for a spin?"

"You serious? I'd love to." The words came with a look of lust from both that only men can give a vehicle they are fascinated by.

"Sure I'm serious. Just don't take it four-wheeling or bring it back with any Volkswagens wedged underneath it is all I ask."

Josh watched as they both crawled up in the tall truck and smiled at Kyle as they headed off down the driveway. "You are so smooth," he declared. "You know that just made you their new best friend. Now if you just work Grandma the same way, we have nothing to fear."

Kyle only smiled because he didn't want to say what was on the tip of his tongue. 'Yeah. Grandma will be no problem either. It's the coldness I feel from your Mom that keeps worrying me.'

A few minutes later, Kyle had indeed worked his charms with Mrs. Thomas' mother in the kitchen where they were busy putting together a giant meal. They all talked for a short time and as the guys headed off to get cleaned up and change shirts for dinner, they both heard the older woman say, "Such a nice boy. And going to be a doctor. Very intelligent and polite. I think he is a good influence for Josh."

Josh was already climbing the stairs and didn't hear the next words that came from his Mom. But Kyle did. "I hope you're right, because that's not my impression." The sentence was spoken as though there was ice running through her veins.

* * * * *

As soon as they entered the bedroom, both Josh and Kyle saw the evidence. Not only had they been busted, but a distinct message or two had been left for them. There were once again two fresh towels left for them, but instead of being placed together on the dresser like they had been the previous night, there was one laying on each bed. The bed they had shared was made which wouldn't have been all that unusual...except the pillow Josh had grabbed from the empty one and had been left on the one they had slept together in, had been returned to the other bed. Their shared suitcase was no longer on the extra bed either, but rather sitting on the small study desk under the window between them. It was if silent orders had been issued and a line drawn down the center of the room.

"Ut oh," was all Josh said at first. When Kyle didn't speak right away, he added, "I think trying to decide to come out or not just got a whole lot easier."

Kyle pulled Josh to him and hugged him. "Kinda looks that way, baby. You okay?"

"Yeah. Not exactly like I had a real plan, but I wanted to tell her...not have her find out like this." A look of confusion suddenly appeared on his face. "The way everyone else is acting though, I don't think she told anyone."

Hoping to still any bad thoughts, Kyle opined, "Or maybe she did and everyone else doesn't care." Behind the smile he offered with the words, he truly hoped he was correct.

"Well let's get ready and back down there to face the music. I'm still not sure how I am going to do it, but all this just made me even more determined."

Kyle hugged Josh again and said only, "Together."

Josh squeezed him back and softly answered with, "Always."

* * * * *

When they hit the bottom of the stairs, Josh's Dad and Grandfather were already carrying food into the formal dining room. "Glad to see two more sets of hands," Mr. Thomas said. "They have whipped up enough to feed an army. You guys go grab what you can too, so we can sit down and enjoy it all."

Kyle gave Josh a 'See...it's all okay' look as he followed him into the kitchen. It took a couple trips, but soon the table was full and everyone took a seat. Kyle looked at the ceiling and silently said 'Thank you,' for being able to end up beside Josh. He had an uneasy feeling and didn't want to be more than a quick touch away from his lover.

"Would you like to say the blessing for us, Kyle?" came from Mr. Thomas. Josh beamed and nudged Kyle's foot as he rapidly nodded his head at him.

"It would be my honor, sir," was all Kyle said before bowing his head and giving as best a Southern Baptist thanks for the meal and fellowship with Josh's family as his Catholic background could provide. The collective 'Amen' from everyone at the end told him his prayer had at least been acceptable, although Mrs. Thomas' seemed to be forcing hers.

The next few minutes were like being a part of a production line as dishes, bowls, and platters made the way around the table. Once the final dish was placed back in the center, Josh looked at Kyle and announced, "This is where we stop worrying about being all proper. Dig in!" As if everyone had been waiting for the words, knives and forks clicking against plates became the only noise for a while.