Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh looked at Kyle's eyes and saw the sad desperation in them The gold flecks were furiously swimming around in the hazel background as if they were begging for a lifeguard to rescue them from a rip current and bring them safely back to shore. Josh wordlessly nodded his understanding and was soon also naked and cuddling up with his husband. After wrapping his arms around him, he questioned Kyle with, "What can I do to make it better?"

Kyle dragged his fingers through Josh's hair and mumbled, "Just kiss me for starters, baby." The short, tender kiss that they began with, electrified them both.

"It's been so long since I held you naked and tasted your lips, Kyle."

"I know, Joshie. Too long that we have let misery be the only emotion we really shared." Kyle's mouth went back to Josh's at the same time he used his leg to pull their torsos tighter together.

They were both soon feeling the heat in their bodies, but their mind meld whispered to them that it was heat that was fueled by their hearts. Heat that was very much needed. Heat that would confirm to them that life would indeed go on. Heat that was pure love.

As they continued to lay entangled with each other and making love with their mouths, the rest of their bodies began to give way and join in. Kyle was the first to began a slow grinding of his hips...pressing and rotating and gently thrusting his hardness against the same hardness he felt from his lover. Josh had no clue how to react beyond following Kyle's lead, so he only lightly humped back against Kyle's abs and sucked on his tongue.

They continued to lay side-by-side...rocking together with their lips still locking them as one in total silence except for occasional faint moans into each other's mouths.

The heat built and their passion drove them to increase the intensity of their frottage. Each new thrust causing their cocks to leak all over their stomachs.

Their legs twisted together like a giant pretzel. The pairs of hands that would have normally been roaming all over each other's backs and asses, simply held firmly to the skin under them. Butt cheeks clenched without being touched.

The motion of their hips became even more vigorous and as they felt the telltale rumbling in their groins, the mind meld spoke to them. 'Share the love so you both know you can love fully again.' Kyle's hands entrapped Josh's ears at the same time Josh's hands laced behind Kyle's head. They jointly held each other pinned to the other's mouth so that the screams that were building in their throats would be muffled.

A series of rapid, final crotch thrusts and each individual scream emptied into the other as their seed also emptied and combined between their bodies, giving both Kyle and Josh back the hope of life and love becoming normal for them again. Not tomorrow. Probably not next week. Maybe not even next month. But it would. That was all that mattered.

As they held each other and starred into each other's eyes, Josh smiled and asked, "Forever, Tigger?"

Kyle smiled and came back with, "Together, Pooh."

They stayed quietly cuddled together, letting their shared afterglow speak their love for them. By the time the stillness was broken, they were nearly stuck together by all the now-dried cum on their torsos.

"Let's take a shower baby," Kyle suggested as he moved away from Josh. He waited until Josh slid off the bed to join him, and added, "Then afterward I will tell you the big change I am thinking of making with med school when we get back to Pensacola...just one of many I think we will be seeing."

Josh tilted his head slightly, squinted one eye, and scrunched up his nose to say without words that he didn't understand where his husband was headed with that cryptic comment. As he was pulled into the walk-in shower, Kyle answered the unasked question.

"My sweet Joshua. My lover. My husband. My rock I couldn't have survived the last week without. It may seem as if we have lived an entire lifetime the past year, but I think our story has only just begun."

* * * * *

Author's Note: Yes, this is the end of 'Pizza Boy at the Door.' But as Kyle has told Josh: It is not the end of the story...only the end of book one of the three book trilogy of this very special romance. To see where things go next, please pick up the continuing storyline with book two: 'Pizza Boy Back at the Door' which has already started posting right here at Literotica.

I must send my unending thanks to each one of you for the support of this work with your kind comments, the generous and humbling voting, and the special sharing with me in private messages and emails. I will strive to continue to earn that support with book two and three. Love to all of you...from me and the boys. JKD

* * * * *