Pizza Capricciosa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Liz slowly started to fondle my cock, using the soap and her hands. Even though it was quite drained, my cock responded to her treatment after about half a minute and it started to grow. Her hands worked magic, gently stroking my shaft while playing with my balls at the same time.

"I've told you girls that he still has some jizz left," Liz said with a giggle as she showed my hard-on to the others. They both looked at me with an appreciative glance.

"Looks like I will get my tits covered in cum after all," Mina said and she took Liz's place in front of me. She directed my cock to her small but highly desirable tits and started to jerk my cock with long, firm moves. Her soapy hands slipped on the soft skin of my cock and she made sure to run her fingers all over the tip with each strike. It was a heavenly feeling and after a while I felt my cum to rise once again.

"Aaaahhh, fuuuck, I'm cumming," I said and she held her tits closer. It was not a huge amount of cum, only two medium shots, but she was quite satisfied and used my cock to smear it all over her tits. Then she turned to Gina and Liz and they eagerly licked up all the cum.

"Yummy," Gina said when she was finished. "I like that you can cum so often." She smiled and patted my cock.

When we were finally clean, we dried ourselves. All four of us were completely exhausted and wanted to get some restful sleep, but when we went out of the bathroom, I saw that the girls exchanged quick glances.

"Should we... now...?" Mina asked and looked at Liz and Gina. They both nodded in agreement.

"Yes, absolutely," Gina said. "OK everybody; let's have a talk in my bedroom."

Her bedroom that was a nice, comfortable room with a king sized bed, a couch and a vanity table. Everything was delicate and beautiful, but just like the living room downstairs, this bedroom also lacked any superfluous furniture or decoration. The walls were painted white except behind the bed, that side was deep purple. A single moderate sized oil painting decorated the wall opposite to the window, depicting a pastoral country cottage. There was a sliding door, most probably leading to the wardrobe.

Mina and Liz sat down on the edge of the bed and Gina directed me to the couch. They were sensibly a bit tense, and this feeling infected me as well. As I sat down, I noticed that there was a wine cooler on the floor with a bottle of champagne in it next to the vanity table.

"OK, so when we planned this evening, we were not entirely sure how things would turn out," Gina started speaking. "As you already know, we invited you because my daughter, Haley described you as an intelligent and sociable guy not to mention that you're also good looking. The three of us runs an agency that helps recently divorced middle aged women to restart their lives. We usually deal with cases where the husband unilaterally or where both parties mutually had decided to end the marriage. Mina is our lawyer, Liz is our psychologist and I'm dealing with real estate and interior design.

Usually, when a new client approaches us, we offer her our 'package'. We try to help her put her legal affairs in order, to help her overcome the mental strain of the divorce and to arrange a new way of living. However, we also noticed that many of our clients - not all of them of course - asked us if we can help them finding temporary male company. They want someone to accompany them to the theatre, to events, parties or just to hang out with. And sometimes they expressly ask for someone to satisfy their more carnal desires."

At this point I raised my eyebrows, as the pieces of the picture started to fall into their places. I already surmised the end of this story and I knew that I wouldn't say no.

"Anyway," Gina continued, "we decided to find someone. However, we also knew that this was a very delicate task, as it could seriously backfire. We did not want to become an escort agency or a brothel, and needed someone we could trust. So we decided to test you and asked Haley to spend some time with you, to see if you understood the concept of 'not dating'.

When she told us that you were actually a proper gentleman, we decided for a final test. Tonight we wanted to see how you react when you receive an invitation to a 'sex only' night, and also if you had any bizarre sexual habits."

"Sooo, did I pass the test?" I asked.

"You certainly did," Liz answered with a smile.

"And now we would like to make you a job offer," Mina took over in the most serious lawyer style she could muster under the circumstances. "We want you to work for us and carry out all the tasks mentioned by Gina. You will receive an office, a car and an expense account. We are not a big company, so do not expect anything extravagant. Also as Haley told us about where you live, Gina decided to offer you the possibility to move into the pool house. We know that you go to college, so we do not want you to be present all the time, but you will have to participate on meetings with clients if we ask for you. You are also expected to show up regularly in the office, so that our present and future clients may catch a glimpse of you. Of course, you should always be properly dressed and maintain a well-groomed appearance."

"OK, I guess I can live with that," I said. "And I definitely like the idea of the pool house."

"You will also have to maintain a clean medical status and must not use drugs. We'll also ask for medical papers from our clients if they want to have more than just your company," Gina added.

"Fair enough," I said. "I guess I can accept all the terms."

"Well, actually there is one more thing," Gina said with a lustful smile. "The management of the company may also request your services now-and-then."

"Just to see if your skills have not deteriorated..." Liz added with a giggle.

"Of course, just to see..." I said laughing.

"OK, everybody, I guess it's time for a toast!" Mina announced and asked me to open the bottle. I opened it and poured champagne for all the four of us.

"Here's to an intensive cooperation!" Gina said putting emphasis on the word intensive, and we all laughed.

12