Pizza Ch. 03

Story Info
Pool boy discovers Beth the Pizza girl.
963 words
4.04
22.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pizza 3: The Resort

“Watch out for that girl, she is unlike most girls.” Said a fellow colleague to me earlier.

I see her now, lying on the side of the pool. Her golden hair tangling amongst itself, her breasts pout and her leg’s glistening in the warm sunshine.

Rumours have it that she works as a pizza deliverer. That she sleeps with her customers for extra money. I cannot believe it of her, though equally don’t doubt its truth. She epitomises sexuality. Oozes it as she walks. She must be good, for she came with a Latino man of much money, a judge apparently. His wife phoned several days ago and the girl has been left here.

I keep watching her, haunted by her beauty and confidence. It circles around me, arouses and strips me of my morality. I dream that I lay with her. Touching her breasts, kissing her navel…

I watch her a lot… too much. I seem to spend most of my time around her, cleaning the pool, sweeping the leaves, drinking at the bar…

Last night she went into town by herself – she did not return so. A man attaches himself to her arm. I follow them back to her room.

She does not speak much, simple monosyllabic answers and instructions. He speaks.

“Bet you like it hard.” She smiles.

“I want to show you something.” They stop and she turns to him.

He unzips his fly.

She takes his cock in her mouth, her head bobbing a few times.

“Come” She says.

He follows her as they lead up the stairs to her room.

Once inside she opens the liquor cabinet. She drinks a whisky. Turns on the music and begins to dance.

She is seductive. And as the Latino beat heats up, she removes her top so she is dancing with her breasts exposed to the soft light.

“Show me again” The man removes his pants. His erection stands at attention.

“I’ll fuck you hard, bitch. I bet that’s how you like it.”

She kneels in front of him and takes his cock in her mouth again.

The man keeps talking; he doesn’t shut up.

“That’s right… easy girl… smooth… oh… oh…”

She stops.

“Lie down” She says.

He does as told and for a little while says nothing as his dick glides into her. She rides him smoothly. Her body dancing on his. But he seems uncomfortable with the sensualness of the moment. He needs control.

“Roll over bitch. Let daddy show you how it’s done.”

She is on all fours as fucks her from behind. He is hard on her. Her body jolts each time he drives into her in long hard strokes.

“I’m riding your cunt like the dog you are… Daddy’s big cock is going to make you cum.”

She looks up and I see her face before ecstasy hits her. As she sees me she cums.

I wonder now if she saw me last night. Surely I make myself obvious and thus curse my stupidity and perverseness. And yet I’ve cleaned the pool four times today just to be near her. She gives me no sign, no look. I remain with the vulgar feeling that I have done wrong by her.

At twilight I start to pack up the pool area, which has now emptied of all but the girl. All the furniture but the chair she sits on has been put away. So, I move up to her.

Her eyes are closed, but she senses me close. One hand rubs herself, the other slides up my leg and into my shorts.

I bend down and kiss her. Her breath is sweet like honey, her breasts soft and succulent. Her light touch makes me tingle under the warmth of her hand. She pulls me onto the banana chair, and removes my shorts.

Two tiny strings are all that hold her bikini bottoms in place, but I undo their ties and the pants fall to the ground.

She glides onto my erection, but does not move, rather she sits on me. I feel myself inside her body. She is warm and tight around me. In front of my face I see her… all of her beautiful body.

Her crystal blue eyes, her little pixie nose, her dark red lips. Her soft golden hair tangles around her breasts. I kiss each nipple till they become dark like wild berries, and watch her face as she leans into me.

Her body starts to rock, back and forth. Her cunt tightens on my cock. Her breasts knock slightly against each other. Her body is dancing as if to some slow seductive beat. In, out, up, down, back, forth, around and around. My body feels the heat of her lust and desire and as it surmounts in my veins, begging to be pushed to the edge. Pleading for more of her.

We grunt at each other, like some unknown basic knowledge of pleasure. And go faster, stronger, longer, harder, till we are nothing but our cries under the pale moon.

I can see the end of a journey approaching and I grab her buttock and drive it into me. She screams in pleasure and I drive her further on to my raging cock.

“Fuck it.” I say.

And we start fucking hard. Like mad animals preying on each other. Deeper and deeper we glide into each other until we feel a blur of passion and energy that is released in one strong hit. She cries one last cry and collapses on me. Her cunt convulsing on my cock.

“What’s your name?” I ask.

“Beth,” she smiles, “I’m Beth the pizza girl… make your order and you get me as the entrée.”

“What about seconds?”

“Always.”