Pizza Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I'm done, I pull back and am rewarded with one of her cute grins. She stands up again and gets on her knees in front of me. "Let's get these pants off, shall we?" She teases and her hands work their way to my belly and she unbuttons them.

I relax in the sofa as she unbuttons and loosens my pants. I was just thinking how annoying tight jeans were if I got hard and how good it'd feel to get those off in a minute. No, wait. She didn't know that I had a penis. Fuck! I instantly bolted up and she stared at me in shocked confusion. "What's wrong Cindy? I thought you liked this?"

I was in complete panic. How the fuck could I have forgotten about that? I look hesitantly at her and mumble, "Emily, look ... uhm there's something I need to tell you." I figured there was no good way out of this anymore and I definitely didn't want to hurt her in any way. The best I could now was probably tell her the truth and hope she didn't freak out like the last time I told anyone.

She still looks confused at me, but nods. "Uhm okay. What is it?"

I sigh and look at my feet in shame. I take a brief moment and gather my courage. "Well, it's like this ... I'm not actually a girl you know." I stammer. I look up to see her look of confusion hasn't changed yet, if anything it had only increased. I try to keep going and say, "I wasn't born as a girl. I started to change early in life, which made me who I am today." I take a deep breath and finally say it. "I'm a girl with a dick!" Saying it out loud like that felt kind of good, as if a weight fell off my shoulders. I didn't have to pretend anymore to be someone I'm not in front of this woman. She now knew who I was, for better or worse.

I looked up again and found an even more shocked expression on her face. "S- so, you have a.." She started.

"Penis. Yes," I said, finishing her sentence. "I'm a girl in every way except I have a cock and balls instead of a pussy." I didn't have any problems with it, though she probably does. I sigh and realize this is probably where the fun ends. I get up and say, "Look Cindy, sorry I didn't say it any sooner, but I got kinda ... distracted and, you know ... I'll just leave."

She immediately jumped up and grabbed my hand. "No!" She gasped.

I looked and stared at her. Now it was my turn to be confused and not know what to feel or say. "Wh- what?"

"I don't mind, to be honest. I've never had sex with a T-girl before, but I'm pretty curious. It kind of excites me and you're really pretty. So," She said and flicked her hand over her left boob. "You still wanna have some fun?"

Only now I was able to recover from the whole thing. I grinned and nodded. "Oh yeah." I say and sat down next to her again. She immediately wrapped her hands around me and pulled me against her, so I laid on top of her. We started kissing again, like a couple that was finally reunited after years of being apart. We were both horny again, despite the little interruption. We started rubbing each other's groins and she felt my hardening member, while I touched her moistening pussy. Our tits rubbed against each other and we often bumped our crotches to one another as well.

By now I was so horny that I could hardly stand it anymore. I broke apart from her, leaving her near breathless. She looked expectantly at me as I stood up and started taking off my pants. I felt my erect cock straining against my panties and it definitely didn't help as she was rubbing her pussy, legs spread, while giving me a seductive look. I didn't bother to strip seductively. I just wanted to take all my clothing off and fuck her all night. I shoved my pants down and threw them away. There was a noticeable bulge in my panties and I quickly shoved those down as well. I closed my eyes for a second and sighed in relief at feeling my cock freed. I looked down again and saw a tiny drip of precum on the tip. I smiled and looked at Emily again. She was grinning like a cougar, eyeing my cock like she was gonna professionally milk it for hours.

"Nice cock," she said with a lewd smile.

I giggled and grabbed the base, jerking it slightly. "Thanks! Bet you never thought you'd see one on a girl, did you?"

She smirked herself and did a come-hither gesture. "No I didn't. But I'll be sure to use it well."

I did as she commanded and came closer to her. We were now both naked in her living room. Me and her, two girls, one with a dick and one with a pussy. She sat up straight and I ended up standing right before her. She grabbed my hips, leaned in and brought her mouth to my cock. I leaned my head back and let out a long, soft moan. Her lips and tongue felt like pure magic on my dick. I hadn't received a blowjob in a while, but I don't remember it feeling this great. I gently put my hand on her head, but didn't force her to do anything. Her head slowly bobbed up and down on my erect member and every few seconds I let out a little moan. She easily took half of my cock in her mouth, jerking whatever didn't fit in her mouth. Her tongue flicked over the crown of my cock and her hand rubbed my balls gently. She really knew how to give a good blowjob. I started thrusting my hips as well, meeting her halfway. I looked down at her and saw an expression of pure bliss. She must have been enjoying this just as much as I did, if not more. I saw her hand went from my balls to her pussy and she started fingering herself. I bit my lower lip in excitement and threw my head back again for a second.

"Oooh baby, if you want to do more than just blowing me, we'd better do it now or I'll end up cumming in your mouth," I said, partially regretting it, but I definitely wanted to make her feel good as well.

She got off my shaft and grinned at me. "Sure! Let's do it." She happily said. She leaned back on the couch and spread her legs for me, revealing her cute, wet, pink flower.

I hovered over her, slightly unsure what to do. "Want me to fuck you or return the favor first?" I asked.

She curled her hands around my neck and brought me closer to her. "Mmmm just fuck me. I'm way too horny to be teased any further." And she kissed me again.

I groaned into the kiss and nodded slightly. We broke apart and we both looked down at our genitals. I grabbed my dick by the base and slowly guided it into her pussy. I didn't want to go to fast and hurt her, but I slid in smoothly and both our mouths opened, moaning in pure pleasure.

"Oooh God that feels good." She whispers, barely understandable.

"Aah fuck yeah," I said myself and connected our lips again.

We started making out once again, but mostly focusing on the fucking. We were both too horny to start slow and soon we were thrusting wildly into each other. I slammed my hips into hers and she happily took it all, moaning loudly every time my balls smacked against her butt. Her hands went to my back. She pulled me closer and deeper into her. She wrapped her legs around my ass and kept them so close together, I couldn't have escaped if I tried.

"Aaaah yes, fuck me. Fuck this little girl's pussy until she begs you to stop..." she whispers in my ear, which makes me even hornier.

I hadn't masturbated in a few days and I could feel myself getting close to cumming, despite wanting to enjoy this as long as I could. "Mmmm I'm getting close," I said softly, while I kept thrusting into her.

She gave me one of the most seductive looks I've ever seen and her nails dug in my skin. "Do it baby. Cum for me. Cum in my tight, little pussy."

I squeezed my eyes shut, bit down my lip and started fucking her harder and faster than ever. That was all it took to push me over the edge. I screamed out, "Aaah fuck! I'm cumming!" I started shooting hot globs of cum in her pussy with slow, hard thrusts. She screamed in pleasure as well and her legs tightened around me, not letting me pull out if I tried.

My thrusts slowly started to subside and I laid down on top of her. "That was amazing baby," I whispered and gave her another long French kiss.

She smiled, "Yeah it was," she says after I pulled away.

Suddenly I realized something. "Wait, you haven't cummed yet, have you?" I asked, slightly appalled that I forgot such a thing.

She shrugs plainly, "No, but it's okay. I really enjoyed it."

I shook my head. "No way. You gave me an amazing experience and I'm not leaving you till you scream out from pleasure." I say. By now my cock had gotten limp in her pussy, so I couldn't fuck her with it anymore. Instead of trying to get hard again to fuck her, I had something else in mind. I took my semi erect cock out of her hot pussy and kneeled in front of her.

"No, really. It's okay," She tried again, but didn't do anything else to stop me. I grabbed her hips and spread them so I had good access to her well fucked pussy. I could see some of my cum dripping out of her pussy and could only imagine how much I've shot inside of her. I took a deep breath, dived in and started licking her pussy. "Oooh Cindy!" She said, shocked that I'd lick her pussy after shooting my load inside her. "B- but that's- ... You've just. Oooh fuck that feels good!"

I grinned and said, "I want you to cum as well, even if I have to lick up my own cum." I started eating her out at a fast pace and could often feel a bit of a bitter taste among her sweet pussy juices. It wasn't really bad, just different than her pussy. I kind of liked the taste of my own cum. My hands went up to fondle her boobs and play with her nipples. She moaned out loudly, her hips trashing around. "Oooh fuck! That's so hot and it feels so fucking good!"

I squeezed her nipples and licked her swollen clit as well. I dug my tongue as deep in her wet pussy as I could. I just couldn't get enough of the taste and kept licking as fast as possible, all the while earning more and louder moans from Emily. She put her hand on my head, pushing me deeper in her cunt and put her other hand on my right hand which was fondling one of her boobs. I looked up and saw a look of pure pleasure on her face. "Oooh fuck, I love it! Keep going baby! I'm getting so fucking close!" She said and squeezed her nipple slightly.

Naturally I complied and kept licking her as fast as I could. One of my hands went down again and I started fingering her pussy while I focused my tongue on her clit. Her moans got even louder and I figured she was getting very close by now. I gave her clit a teasing little bite and apparently that was the final trigger. She started shaking slightly and her hips were trashing more.

"Oooh fuck, oh fuck! Fucking shit! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!" She screamed out and she sprayed her love juices all over my finger, tongue and face.

I kept licking her clit and fingering her pussy, not slowing down the least, wanting to give her as much pleasure as I could. She had her eyes squeezed shut and was groping her own tits, while screaming out in pleasure. "Aaah fuck, so good! Lick it all up!" I kept lapping her juices up, until her moans finally softened and were instead replaced by heavy breathing.

I looked up and saw a very satisfied look on her face. I went up and laid on top of her again, boobs and crotches against each other. "That felt so good..." she whispered. I press my lips against hers as a reply and she eagerly returns the kiss, despite being tired from the lovemaking.

We spend the next few minutes laying in each other's arms, occasionally rubbing or pecking parts of each other's body. "You know, this is probably the best delivery I've ever done." I joked with a chuckle.

She giggles, "Yeah I can imagine. The dream of every boy or girl who delivers pizza huh?" She replies.

I smirk and nod slowly, "Of course, speaking of which, aren't you hungry?"

She suddenly perks up and looks at the table where the box was still waiting to be eaten. "Ow yeah, I almost forgot about it." I hear her stomach growl, causing both of us to giggle. "Wanna have a bite as well?" She asks.

I tilt my head, thinking for a moment. It was getting late and I should probably go home soon. But then again I do like barbeque. I end up taking her up on the offer and soon we're both sitting at the table, eating slices of the pizza. We talk about lots of things while we eat. She told me all about her life and vice-versa.

She was a 26 year old girl. She had finished college 5 years ago and was now working as a boss in some factory. She had to make sure everything went good in there, which was usually quite a challenge. She was bisexual, having had a few boyfriends but also a few flings with girls. Her ex-boyfriend broke up with her a few months ago and she took it pretty hard. She told me all about him and I have to say he was an asshole. She happily agreed with me. She told me about how she was a pretty outgoing, social girl, but due to her work, she rarely had much time for friends or lovers. In return I told her all about myself. I told her about my current study in college, my roommate, my little job with Luigi. I also told her about my ex-girlfriend and how our relationship went, evolved and ultimately ended. She was quite interested in the whole thing, nodding often. She commented how we were both lucky to have had such a nice girlfriend and I blushed in reply.

Soon we've finished the pizza and we're both satisfied in more ways than one. I patted my belly and leaned back, relaxing for a moment. She stands up and goes to get something from one of the drawers. "How much was the pizza again?" She asked, while retrieving a little wallet. What? Was she actually going to pay me as well? She noticed the lack of response and looked at me. She giggled at my – apparently surprised – face and said, "What? Did you think I wasn't gonna pay you? Pay for the pizza with my body? Are you sure you haven't watched too much porn?"

I finally recovered, "uhm no, I mean yeah. I mean ... I don't know what I expected." I manage to stammer. I blushed slightly again and averted my gaze.

She seemed to find it all pretty cute and giggled again, "It's okay sweetie. It was my idea to seduce the pizza delivery boy or girl. My fantasy. I thought it would be fun and kind of hot. It certainly was both." She says and winks at me. "But I will pay you for it. Don't worry." She adds. "Now how much was it again? $20 or something?"

I smile as she says all this. I was so glad I did this delivery. I quickly search for the receipt and grab it. "Let's see ... $20.50 please" I say, sounding as if it this was as ordinary as pizza deliveries got.

She nods and grabs a $50 dollar bill. She comes to me and puts it in my hands. "There you go sweetie. You can keep the change of course."

I was once again quite shocked. First she seduces me and we end up fucking on the couch. Then she actually pays for the pizza and tips me generously. "Wow Thanks! You sure about all this? I mean-"

"Of course! I requested your services and I was very pleased by them. You've earned this sweetie." She happily says.

I just laugh and nod, "Yeah got it. Thanks, this really was the most fun delivery I've ever done." I say. I look at my watch and notice it's quite late already. "Hey uhm, it's getting late. Do you mind if I go home?"

She smiles again and shakes her head, "No not at all. This was mostly a onetime flick, though I may call for pizza again if I get hungry again." She says with a wink.

I giggle and nod, "I'll be sure to come back then."

12