Place and Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have looked and saw an almost fully nude woman right on him because he took a deep breath and almost pinched my clit. That felt really good. I was going to say 'do it again' but I let him do what he wanted. I don't know how he made himself leave my clit and vagina but he reached up and played with my hard nipples, for the longest time.

He palmed my breasts and squeezed them, lightly, and worked them around. About that time he must have realized he was really hard. He lightly pushed my hips back and I slipped a hand down to his lap and found his penis. It was up out of his boxers. I got a hand around and played with the head and jacked it lightly.

He got back into my vagina with two fingers and we worked in concert. I wondered if I could get his boxers off and under him on the sofa. It might be too soon. I didn't want to scare him away or give him too much to handle. This was wonderful progress for someone that was shy and I just needed to match this up with what Emily was getting.

We went on working each other for ten or fifteen minutes, slowly, and I wound us down again. We were looking at each other and I said, "Andy, you need an orgasm. You can't go back to the store like this. Take off your shorts and lay down on the sofa on the pillow. Close your eyes and try to relax. It'll be fun. I'll be right back."

I slipped off to our bedroom and got a condom. I got back and said, "Andy, girls love to put condoms on." I opened it and got it out. I said, "Always pinch the top good and keep a reservoir there for the semen." I rolled it out a little and put it on the head of his penis and pinched the top and rolled it on down. He watched intently.

His penis was almost as big as Rogers if not bigger. It was big enough to stud out for fee. I got a hand under his balls and another around the shaft and played with the head with my tongue. He had foreskin, down. I got my lips around the head and pressed down and let it go in my mouth. The condom wasn't a problem.

He moaned and pushed up a little. I did that about twenty times with my lips pressing then started lightly sucking for a while then harder. I could actually feel his penis get harder and the head stretch more. Maybe it went down a little when he was taking his shorts off.

He pushed up a little farther with a good size grunt and I could tell semen was coming out, then again. He was grunting nicely and moving around more and kept pushing up and pulsing out his semen. I was familiar with that with Roger so Andy was no problem but it was still thrilling and enormous fun.

He settled down and got his clothes and was off to the bathroom. I had taken off my robe so he could see a nude woman during his orgasm but I put it back on and tied before he got back. We had some coffee and talked and hugged and a light kiss and he was off back to the store.

I said I had a few more things to show him and would call. He was happy about that. I also told him this was very private, not to tell Emily or anyone. He was happy about that too. I thought one more session and then get him and Emily together on the sofa.

***

The next night Emily joined us in our bedroom. Same positions as before. Roger had just his pj pants on and Emily had her loose top on, no panties this time. I had just a loose top on. Roger and Emily got together fairly quickly. Some erotic kissing and Roger up under her top on her breasts and nipples with his hand.

He was pressed into her more and she slowly tilted back as Roger worked her breasts with his lips. He soon got her top all the way off. While he was doing that he took off his pj pants. I wasn't going to be left behind so I got my top off so we were all necked. Roger had his right leg over Emily's right leg. He almost had her on her back. They had lots of room, both sides. I was just watching.

Emily had a tuff and was shaven below. Nice looking ridges and clit. Roger started working down her stomach, sliding his body down as he went. He was past her tuff and at her clit quickly and went past and down to her vagina. He did that to me. He played with my vagina before my clit and didn't go back. No need. After my orgasm he got my vagina with his penis.

Emily's other knee was up and out and Roger was feasting. He started slowly on her clit and ranged up and down her hood before getting her bare clit with his lips. I knew how he sucked, softly then hard and fast. It was fascinating watching her get more and more turned on until it was almost impossible. I guess that's what I looked like and acted like.

Roger was tilted back a little working her clit and I could see him hard as a rock. If he got to her vagina with that it would take a while to get it in. He needed to use lube. I had some ready. Emily might experience the most erotic thing in her life with her dad.

She had an enormous orgasm. She was breathing so much she almost whistled. She couldn't keep her hips still and Roger went with her up and down and stayed with it until she was smoother. He finally left her clit alone and went back up to her breasts and tweaked them with his fingers.

I slipped over beside Emily and got an arm over her waist so Roger could rest a little. I handed Roger the lube. Emily slowly got her breath back and opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. I was fully aware of the flow of nerves that just went through her while body. She was on a plateau. Roger slowly lubed her and his penis. She didn't notice.

When he felt it was time Roger moved over slightly against her. He was still hard. He slipped a hand down and pulled her leg up and lay it over on his hip, higher up. He got his hand under her leg and curled up on her inner thigh and started playing with it.

I had a great view. He played slowly all the way up near her vagina and then went down and up in her crack. This was new to Emily. She looked at me and closed her eyes and waited. Roger was working up and down her butt crack and finally his hand stopped at her vagina and he dipped a finger in for a little lube and pulled it out and up her butt crack again.

Emily squeezed her lips together and started moving her buns up and down and breathing a little ragged. Then she took a really deep breath. I think Roger got in her butt with his finger. I could see his wrist flexing constantly. He was fucking her in her butt with his finger. He never did that to me.

Emily was absolutely turned on. He kept that up for a few minutes then he pulled his hand out pulled back and pushed her leg down in one smooth movement and lifted up and over in her valley. She was so turned on she kept her eyes closed and pulled her knees up and out and got around his neck.

She got some low moans out in an almost constant sound. I think she knew she was about to get his penis in her vagina. Roger got his hand down in between and pushed his butt and pulled his hand out and held steady. Emily got into his mouth with hers and pressed and hugged him hard.

Roger started working his hips steadily, not much at first then more and more, a little at a time. I could hear a soft sucking sound from the lube. Aside from having some fantastic sex Roger was getting her ready for Andy. Emily was so loving the sex I don't think there was any way she could explain how it felt.

I wanted some of Roger and some of Emily so bad I could taste it but I kept back. She would remember this fuck for a very long time and no way was I going to interrupt it. I could still remember mine like it happened yesterday, with the same penis. It felt like a torpedo plow. That big thing going up in there. You couldn't wait until it got all the way in and then wondered why he didn't go in further.

These first times you just let the man do his work because you don't know how to fuck back. It's too much to do all at the same time. He was all the way in and was in a steady slow thrust, all the way in and all the way out. Emily got a few thrusts up then let him go with it. Roger slowed down so it was slow and sensuous. Very erotic. Time to absorb and enjoy everything, feel all the feelings. Realize what it was. Getting comfortable with it. Learning.

At that thrust rate he could go a long time. He would know when she needed to explode with another orgasm then he would go for his, let her feel his power or he hers again. Her breasts were swaying a little even with him on them. Her muscles down her side and hips and thighs rippled and moved as she tightened her muscles and relaxed when he came out.

Emily shifted her arms down to his hips and grabbed on. She started moaning again and Roger ratcheted it up and brought her home. She exploded with another orgasm and let out a short muffled scream and jerked her hips. Now I knew she could have great vaginal orgasms. Lots of them. Roger never slowed down. He must be near.

He forcefully thrust in and up and it was only a few thrusts and I could tell when he let go the first time. Emily must have known. She thrust up against him as best she could, hanging onto his buns. They worked through it and slowly wound down. I was a wreck.

It took a good ten to fifteen minutes to get their breath back and talk normally and animated. Roger went to the bathroom while Emily and I chatted then Emily went. She knew what to do. We discussed it in case they decided to go ahead. She was safe. Roger could fill in with good sex until she and Andy got going. That should keep her available for Andy. It was working so far.

***

Andy came over on a Tuesday, about 1:30. He was lively but not crazy. Andy was level headed, I never worried about him or what he might do. We talked for a while and I said, "I thought we would do some of what we did before. Sometimes I spread a quilt out on the living room floor for exercise and sometimes I read there. I have a couple of pillows I use.

After we get going on the sofa I thought we might try the quilt. What I want to do is show you how to seduce a girl smoothly. What it's like. What you can do. Maybe how to do it. Should be great fun and a great turn on. I can give you some clues here and there. Would that be ok?"

Andy said, "Sure. That would be a big help. I don't know how to get from one part to the other."

"Great," I said. "Was last time ok? Was there anything you were uncomfortable with?"

"No, nothing at all," he said. "I really had a great time. Whatever you can show me would help."

"Ok," I said. "Let's start at the same place. I'll go get changed and you can slip your pants and shirt off, and your shoes too if you want. I'll be right back. Same place on the sofa."

I stripped and got the short silky bath robe on and peeked around the door. Andy was on the sofa trying to stuff his penis in his boxers. It was up already. Good. I wanted to get him turned on as much as I could. I went in and got on facing him and up good against his chest. I made sure to pull my robe under me so it wasn't pulled tight. Gave him more room.

I slipped an arm down and up under his t-shirt on his bare back and spread out my fingertips. We wrapped each other like before and got some soft tongue kissing going. I slipped my hand down his back and in the back of his shorts to his butt crack and played with it. He even lifted up a little so I had more room.

I felt is hand on my buns sliding down and then in my robe on my thighs. I lifted my leg and pushed it up the back of the sofa and tilted a little so I opened up more. He got in my vagina with two fingers and I moved back slightly and got a hand down to his lap. I couple of movements and his penis stuck up through the opening and I took a nice deep breath when I wrapped it.

Andy had a very nice penis. We played like that for a while. I really wanted to get my lips around it but didn't want to slide down out of range of his fingers in my vagina. I had a hand down his butt crack and a hand around his penis and working them both. He undid my robe and played with my nipples. Once he leaned over and got his lips around one.

Then he went back to my lips and vagina. He was getting comfortable moving around me. We stayed doing that for a long time and I wound us down a little. I said, "Would you like to try the quilt? I'm looking forward to that. Should be great fun."

He shook his head 'yes' a couple of times then said, "Me too. Emily is going to be surprised. Do you think she'll think I've been making out with someone else?"

"Oh no," I said. "Not at all. She'll love you for learning how to do all this. It'll give her a lot of thrills. You too. All this is so you two can have a lot of fun. I wouldn't be surprised if she got you to come over and spend the night with her. That would be ok with us.

"Our bedrooms are next to each other and our doors are always open and we can hear each other. If her dad and I are having sex while you and Emily are we won't even notice each other. Besides its naughty and makes it more erotic. We have ear things we can use if we want to sleep."

I got up and turned around and tied my robe. Andy followed me over. It was kind of dark on the floor. I lay down and got my head on the pillow. Andy got down next to me and we were tilted towards each other. I got an arm around his neck and got some kissing going with tits right into his chest. He reached over on my buns and pulled a little and I pressed right into him.

His hard penis was right in my valley. Wow. I said, "Ok. I'm going to turn it over to you. You seduce me. Few things. Always go slow and enjoy everything. When you feel comfortable take your top off. Enjoy me everywhere you want to. Untie my robe when you feel like it and take your shorts off when you feel like it.

"I'm going to play with your penis and maybe other places. When you really feel turned on slowly lay me on my back and slip my arms out of my robe. Just leave the robe where it's at. Try to enjoy my body as much as you can. When you think it's time lift yourself over between my thighs and lower your penis right down against me. You can thrust up through if you want. That always feels good.

"When you think the head of your penis is going to burst put it right at the entrance to my vagina like you did with your fingers and let your hips and penis do the rest. You can have as many orgasms as you want. Go as long as you want. I am going to have a great deal of fun so you do too and thank you. You're a very sexy man."

It sounded like what I told Roger once a long time ago.

Andy took off his top right away. He pulled my robe open at the top and got his lips on my nipple and worked it with his tongue. At the same time he got a hand in the bottom of my robe and got into my valley around my vagina. I lifted my upper leg to give him room. His penis was still out of his boxers and poking me here and there.

He kissed down my stomach and back up and he got his penis right in my juncture at the bottom of my folds and pressed in and thrust lightly. He slid his hand over my hips and around my bottom and pulled me towards him while he thrust. That felt so good I almost reached down and grabbed him. He was doing an excellent job and my breathing was getting ragged.

Every now and then he did a job on my nipples. Great sucking with his lips out wide when he sucked. He got a lot of me in his mouth. He was playing with me very nicely and taking his time about it. I got a hand on his back and slid it down and he had his shorts off already. About that time he untied my robe and a few moments and it was fully down off me except my arms.

I knew I was really wet. No way I needed any lube even with his size. As we were kissing I had the impression he took my robe off my arm, maybe both. We were both fully necked and his penis was headed for my vagina. I couldn't wait much longer. I spread my legs more and felt his body move and I lifted my knees and felt his big penis down along me. What a thrill.

He started sample thrusting and pulled back a long way before going again. I had my arms around his neck and got into a nice erotic tongue twirling fuck me now kiss. I felt him moving around and both his arms went up under my shoulders and the head of his dick pushed in about half way. He held it just a little then got out and thrust again. About four thrusts and he was all in.

He was thrusting slowly but he went all the way in and then pushed and stopped a moment and pulled out and did that again. It was a strange rhythm but so erotic I got more turned on. His hips were slim and I could hold my thighs against his lightly and follow his thrusts down and in. It was like I was part of his action. Maybe I could sell Emily down along the Amazon and keep Andy for myself.

I knew he was going to fuck me for at least an hour. I was good to go. If he stopped I would sell him down along the Amazon. I couldn't stand it because it was so good. My vagina exploded with pleasure every time he pushed in the entrance and it spread all the way along my vagina and all the way coming back out. I couldn't think of a thing to do to him back except let him fuck.

I felt an orgasm coming and said, "Don't stop. Don't even let up. I'm going to have an orgasm. Just fuck right through it. I'll be fine." He understood and nodded a couple of times and got on my nipples again. His penis kept plowing in and out. Very smooth, very erotic. My orgasm started and I clamped my lips shut and held on and got through it. It was a slow one. It lasted longer than usual. I felt Andy go faster during it then he slowed down again to his normal speed.

It had to be 40 or 50 minutes later and I felt him getting ready. A little misstep and a little lag and he grunted and had a really powerful orgasm. I don't know how much semen he pumped out but it took some time. Even when he was done he kept going. I think he was trying to get out of it. I rubbed his back and the back of his head and kissed his forehead and cheeks and let him enjoy.

We finally stopped and rested. At least a half an hour. I sent him off to the bathroom. He came back dressed and said he would make some coffee. I went and got dressed and we drank coffee and talked for another half an hour. A happier and more relaxed man you never met. He made his bones.

He went back to the store and I went to sleep.

***

As soon as Emily was clear from getting pregnant I got Andy and her together in the living room. I had planned to be there and help them along but I got him on the sofa in his t-shirt and boxers and her in her short silky robe, nothing else. I showed her earlier how to get positioned using me as Andy. We had fun with that. Don't tell. I had the quilt spread out with the pillows. The curtains were pulled and the light really low and the door locked. Andy knew the drill.

I shut the kitchen door on the way out and went shopping. Andy came over and spent the night several times the next month. Roger and I had the best time listening. Once we gave them a show to listen to but we usually went together.

I found a way to get Andy to let me and Roger put a big down payment on a ring. They got married and got a place. Everything is fine.

There have been a few times when they stayed over that Roger and Andy got the wrong bedrooms but boys will be boys so Emily and I didn't mention it.

12